June 01, 2024, 06:53:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408715 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1580 on: October 31, 2009, 01:56:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64529.php

Google translation:

Cabinet official Mike Eman

October 31, 2009, 13:15 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The new cabinet with v.r.n.l. Richard Visser, Arthur Dower, Benny Sevinger, Mike de Meza, Mike Eman, Michelle Winklaar, Otmar Oduber, Edwin Abath and Secretary Nicole Hoevertsz.

ORANGE CITY - For about a thousand people including guests such as the Antillean Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage and Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten, took the new Cabinet-Mike Eman I received the congratulations during a festive ceremony for the Government Office.

by our reporter
Shade Cybulkiewicz

Yesterday morning approved the new parliament chaired by Andy Lee (ASF) the government properly. There followed three hours at the inauguration of the cabinet in Fort Zoutman.

The brand new premier and ministers were accompanied by the Antillean Prime Minister then returned to the Government Office in recent weeks by dozens of volunteers refurbished. Hats off to these volunteers, "said State Secretary Bijleveld later during the festive ceremony that such a deployment as" the glue "of society sees.

The ceremony opened with a prayer by a church leader of the Methodist Church came over specially from Barbados. In his prayer he asked God to give strength to Eman "all the hard work that lies ahead in a wise way to tackle". After the prayer followed a speech by the owner of the ATV television station, Tom Pietersz, along with his daughter Tessa Pietersz ascended the stage. "It has lasted eight years. But it has finally come, "said Tom Pietersz about the victory of AVP.

But the feast was not until Eman his first speech as prime minister publicly held. He went straight to the volunteers who stood behind the podium and embraced them. In his speech he thanked them in particular. "Without these people, the Government Office is still the same miserable condition." Eman in speech also thanked everyone from the start behind him. "Without you I would not be standing here today." He also said he will give the people what it deserves. "You have voted for a change and this change will also get you. After eight years to have suffered. there is a change this. Together we can achieve anything and that you have already proven with the Government Office. "Eman also looked back on his campaign. "From the beginning of the campaign I felt that the people had been longing for a change and innovation.

Now we stand here as a cabinet, it gives a good feeling to all those faces we have seen during the campaign period to see again. So I see people we have encountered in northern and even older people who give us their discontent and their desire for a change in the government shared. "

The new premier also said during his campaign many dissatisfied young people studying abroad has met and they were demoralized because they are no job opportunities. "But together we make this change. The changes do not come without hard work and challenges. But the refurbishing of the Government Office is a clear proof that we and the will of one may affect the Arubans here on Aruba. "

After the speech, State Secretary Ank Bijleveld took the floor. She congratulated the new government on behalf of the Dutch government and hoped sincerely that with the new government will be looking to the future of the Kingdom. "There are major challenges the new government to wait. But I understand that the transfer of the old government to the new government gone well. It is also important to reflect on the commitment of the predecessors of this government. Because this has happened, can immediately begin with the strong tackling the challenges this government stands for. "The Dutch government has always an open ear for Aruba, said Bijleveld, and should also be used. "I hope that we as Kingdom to find each other. We can use each other's good opinion. "

Even Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage congratulated on behalf of the Antillean government and the new cabinet said in her speech that the government will "green can put aside, because now they will work for the country Aruba.

The evening was completed with the occurrence of a choral group led by musician Maybe Line Arends. Finally, children came in costumes of various cultures on the stage and offered led by Sarah-Quita Offringa a decree of congratulations to the new cabinet.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: October 31, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64528.php

Google translation:

Aruba possible FATF black list

October 31, 2009, 13:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - If Aruba does not quickly adapt its legislation and policies for money laundering and financing of terrorism, then the chances are that the land on the blacklist of the international Financial Action Task Force (FATF) will be put.

This is clear from answering parliamentary questions by the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld (CDA). She also says no damage to the reputation of the Kingdom or the Netherlands in particular are expected Aruba seems inadequate to address the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing. This is according to the Member of Parliament Johan Remkes (VVD) in a draft report of FATF, the body charged with overseeing a sound financial operators.

Remkes said in September Kamervragen subject to clarification in the draft report after a disastrous' picture of Aruba. Lack of laws and policies which are not sufficiently priority, would one of the criticisms which Aruba is not doing enough to combat the laundering of dirty money and terrorist financing. The Dutch State Secretary Bijleveld lawmaker wanted and Minister of Finance Wouter Bos (PvdA) know what actions the leaders plan to take to ensure that the Kingdom would suffer this injury. This especially is now president of FATF Netherlands (until June 30 next year).

Bijleveld replied that it is the responsibility of Aruba to the "identified deficiencies in legislation and policies as soon as possible to remove". Aruba, according to its already announced "serious work" to the actions recommended by FATF. This is separate from the presidency, adding Bijleveld added. Directors also supported the lady that the Netherlands will not suffer from the situation in Aruba, because the status of the country within the Kingdom is known. The evaluation will mainly affect Aruba, says she now wants to reveal FATF list of countries that are seen as high risk Jurisdictions. Aruba is already one of the countries where the working group, which bends over this risk countries, soon to discuss. In February next year expects that Bijleveld on Aruba takes a stand. "Listing on the list would have adverse effects on the countries, Aruba has already announced themselves to making efforts to prevent this."

In the forthcoming study by the Netherlands to the state of the government of Aruba, the findings of FATF also included, says Bijleveld. Based on that research will examine whether the Kingdom to intervene, she replies to the question of Remkes or Kingdom level measures are being taken to Aruba not the FATF requirements.

Yet the State expects to Aruba soon something will bring to the question "Adaptation of the criminalization of terrorist financing will play an important focus is." It says that Bijleveld re Aruba has announced that she is prepared to offer support .

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: October 31, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

(myspace picture, not from the article)

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13307/8/

Papiamentu translation:

poentje castro deteni because; sospechoso in caso of ladronicia

friday, 30 october 2009 - 14:12

the conocido farandulero poentje castro cu have the declaration of policy one day in life owing to stay deteni for recherche. they're investigando one caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips at wayaca residence cu owing to sosode some week happen. claudius self owing to go several radio for anuncia his caso where past owing to lose some cos of value. the first detencion owing to cay some day happen. two sospechoso cu was envolvi y cu owing to go at one of the casnan of cambio owing to stay deteni. click read more for more informacion...... the investigacion owing to follow y name of poentje castro owing to being menciona. so recherche owing to go y detene also poentje. cu hand geboei owing to leave cu poentje for of his office. the is sospechoso y owing to base of his declaracion will dicidi if the will stay close or not. now here the is stay one sospechoso.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64526.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Famous TV presenter detained

October 31, 2009, 13:13 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - TV presenter jhony 'Poentje "Castro, known by the program on Tele Aruba Un Dia Den Bida was arrested because he was in possession of a stolen laptop. This was a few weeks earlier from the home of the popular singer Claudius Phillips stolen. The case came to roles when the suspected burglar Justice JA picked up. The investigation led to Poentje Castro yesterday who the police actually found the stolen laptop. The Public Prosecutor (OM) was very clear who had the laptop. But Castro had failed to immediately after he got the laptop in his possession, to inform the authorities, said the OM. Hence the TV presenter was arrested. He was then interrogated him after Justice decided to hold two days. This afternoon would in any case the prosecutor requests it and determine whether indeed Poentje until Monday to remain in the police, said spokesman Angela Ann of the OM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 31, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64525.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Volunteer Management Office: "From our hearts'

October 31, 2009, 13:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "At a certain moment there were 130 active volunteers," said one of the volunteers in recent weeks have worked day and night to the Government Office needs work. Four volunteers tell how they work and have experienced.

"We work almost every day of seven hours in the morning until seven hours at night, but we did it with pleasure," said Arnold Solagnier. "I work because I do not want anything back, but I do it for Aruba. If I am going to die tomorrow, then I do not the money in my grave, but I can tell God what I did for my country. "

Jerry Boekhoudt who also worked daily at the Board Office, said: "Many people underestimate me because of my weight, but you can not imagine how much work I've done even though I am heavy." The volunteers laugh as they tell how beautiful they were When people sign came. Please book says: "It started with 16 volunteers, when it suddenly became 50. There were even days that 130 volunteers were working. It is nice to see people without anything in return to work so hard to achieve something. In this case, namely the Government Office in 30 days redecorating. "Boekhoudt find it unbelievable result after 30 days. "When you see how the Government Office looks after 30 days ago, you do not." The ceiling was replaced and painted, walls are painted and there was all waste is removed. "There were days that even the Prime Minister helped with the refurbishment. He does not think he is superior because he is premier. He folded his sleeves and just went to work with the rest of us, "Solagnier. Lastly, the volunteers last night delighted to know that all ministers are now under one roof "as it should" get to work for the country. The work is also not completely. The next few days, there are approximately 15 volunteers working in the Government Office for the home stretch.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 31, 2009, 02:10:17 PM »

Hi Sis and Magnolia. 

Magnolia, are you still dizzy?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: October 31, 2009, 02:11:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64541.php

Google translation:

"Hope for closer ties with Aruba"

October 31, 2009, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

WILLEM CITY / ORANGE CITY - The Prime Minister of the Netherlands Antilles, Emily de Jongh-Elhage, Orange City yesterday in the inauguration of the new Cabinet-Mike Eman attended.

They traveled this Friday afternoon off to Aruba. Besides De Jongh-Elhage, the Netherlands Antilles were represented by Minister of Economic Affairs and Labor Secretary Julio Hubert Martis and Constancia (Transport and Traffic and Weather). On behalf of the Island Territory of Curaçao was lieutenant governor and deputy Lisa Dindial Zita Jesus-Leito present.

De Jongh-Elhage Premier and Minister Martis were received on arrival at fort by Mike Eman and his wife. They were then presented to the new Cabinet members. After a brief reception and photo opportunity Martis walked the Prime Minister together with the new government restored to the Government Office where the festivities took place (see the photo De Jongh-Elhage alongside the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Affairs Ank Bijleveld-Schouten is).

During the program claimed De Jongh-Elhage the floor. She congratulated the Cabinet with the swearing and expressed the hope for a new era of closer ties between Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles and the Kingdom. De Jongh-Elhage Friday turned back to Curaçao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: October 31, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

Hi Sis and Magnolia. 

Hi Sis!   

I hope you're having a great day!   

I hope Magnolia's feeling better too!   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: October 31, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »

Hi Bearly - you're so kind.   ...back atcha'!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: October 31, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

Hi Sis and Magnolia. 

I am better today, thank you. an angelic monkey
I have always been a little dizzy!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 31, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »

Hi Sis and Magnolia. 

I am better today, thank you. an angelic monkey
I have always been a little dizzy!

Glad to hear you are feeling better today.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1590 on: October 31, 2009, 04:40:38 PM »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM KLAAS AND THE SM MODS!!! (Nut drove us to the haunted lab in her truck!)   

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jWgG1b9VB1IkMl03&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jWgG1b9VB1IkMl03&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: October 31, 2009, 04:42:27 PM »

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS TONIGHT.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: October 31, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM KLAAS AND THE SM MODS!!! (Nut drove us to the haunted lab in her truck!)   

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jWgG1b9VB1IkMl03&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jWgG1b9VB1IkMl03&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

Muffy looks so cute. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1593 on: October 31, 2009, 04:52:47 PM »

Thanks for the reminder San!

Snoopy!! I see you up there! You need to change clothes! I'll leave you something in my thread and in Musings.......... OK? 

I just saw your request here a few minutes ago. Sorry I had missed it earlier!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: October 31, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

Snoopy ... how does your "Snoopy" react to fireworks?

Last night the neighbor who owns the property behind us ... came to our  door and suggested that we make sure Brandi was inside the house about 8:00 PM as there would be an early family fireworks celebration as he was leaving on a business trip this morning.

Well ... I complete forgot about his warning and ... had let Brandi out to do her thing.  At the first sound of fireworks ... I was out on the front porch decorating.  I panicked as there had been a couple of times in the past that Brandi had taken off.  I bolted up the stairs to the kitchen door. I opened the door and ... immediately called for her.  No response.  I called again and ... then saw that she was sleeping on a mat in the back carport.

I guess there are advantages now that the old gal is going deaf.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1595 on: October 31, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »

WAAAAAAAA I can't see the video 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 31, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »

I loved it!  Thanks Mods and Klaas.

That gang should be here shortly.  A quick dinner and ... then Papa and Daddy will be escorting the grandkids (6/8/10/10) around our neighborhood for goodies ... the same neighborhood that Mommy and Uncles did their trick or treating.  Mama and Mommy will hand out goodies at the door.  I made sure that there would be left over Kit Kats ... my favorite.  Then a fireworks display at the local golf course is where it is at.  It has been raining for days but ... the weatherman cooperated today for the kids.  It is a beautiful crisp Autumn day.

Have fun all!  Be safe!

Janet
4:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: October 31, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1598 on: October 31, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »

I'm handing out goodies! While I'm waiting for more goblins, I thought I'd hand this out for Snoopy, too! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/snoopy1.gif   

2nj's not in that video!! Well, what are you going to do? She was flying ahead on her broom navigating the way for Nutt! 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: October 31, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

Thanks for the reminder San!

Snoopy!! I see you up there! You need to change clothes! I'll leave you something in my thread and in Musings.......... OK? 

I just saw your request here a few minutes ago. Sorry I had missed it earlier!  

Thank you CBB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.