June 01, 2024, 04:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408681 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: October 26, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »

Oh yes, and another signed in just long enough to cut and paste to BNH...may they feel the sting of a thousand bees!  I'm sure they needed something to talk about!  They need to thank their lucky stars that this forum isn't like that one...that sign in ability would have been LONG GONE!

Did you say "bees"? 

And so forth....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: October 26, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

Oh yes, and another signed in just long enough to cut and paste to BNH...may they feel the sting of a thousand bees!  I'm sure they needed something to talk about!  They need to thank their lucky stars that this forum isn't like that one...that sign in ability would have been LONG GONE!

Although we Monkey's won't agree on everything....  We must allow dialogue,questioning,dissecting,research to continue as long as we respect each other and,for the most part i feel that has been done even though we have strong convictions.We all have the capability to scroll on by and i do it quite often.I will not question anyone's heart in regards to their intentions to seek justice for Natalee Holloway unless i have ample reason to believe otherwise!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1182 on: October 26, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »

Did you say "bees"? 

And so forth....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: October 26, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

Janet,
As ususal it is all about Janet, not about Natalee at all.

You have never agreed to respectfully disagree.  All that I can do is attempt to rebutt your posts, as well as those of billb and KeeptheFaith.

You have never offered backup except what you contend or speculate by twisting words.

Generally a rebuttal is offered in the same tone as the post being rebutted.

I have never attempted to be disrespectful to you and I have been more than considerate of you.

I used to respect you, but that is wearing very thin these days.  Maybe my opinion will change.

Magnolia ... if I posted the above words to you ... would you consider them respectful.  Hey ... if I said the same words to you ... it would be addressed immediately by a mod.

Magnolia/MuffyBee ... please direct me to one post where I have speculated by with deceptive backup ... twisted words..

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 26, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »

I agree San, and want everyone to continue posting, too. 

Muffy, I also understand your post very well.   

I was going to post a little story after my last post then decided not to, but remembered being asked by my grammar school teacher to take down names while she was out of the room.  Kids cut up a little but being one myself, I just didn't think I should put their name down....besides I laughed along with everyone at their antics.  Teacher would come back and tell me she was disappointed in me having no name on my list.  We learned later that she had the intercom in the office on or was silently waiting outside the door before making her entrance.   Yep, we were busted. 

Point is we're all in the same class here, learning and looking for answers. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 26, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »

Oh yes, and another signed in just long enough to copy and paste to BNH...may they feel the sting of a thousand bees!  I'm sure they needed something to talk about!  They need to thank their lucky stars that this forum isn't like that one...that sign in ability would have been LONG GONE!

I'm sure there are plenty of people who copy and paste that we don't know of.  After all when you are an original all you can do is copy 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:49:51 PM by San » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: October 26, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »

I'm sure there are plenty of people who cut and paste that we don't know of.  After all when you are an original all you can do is copy 

I would absolutely love to see a Seinfeld episode,predicated on the representatives that watch here all day for Aruba,and or the copy and paste crew...It would get an Emmy!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 26, 2009, 01:22:48 PM »

Hat tip:  texasmom

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1188 on: October 26, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13174/8/

Papiamentu translation:

first detencion in caso of asesinato at savaneta

monday, 26 october 2009 - 12:35

ministerio publico owing to confirma cu awemainta algo happen of 11or, recherchenan of the departamento of crimen organisa owing to detene a man at san nicolaas, under suspicion of will owing to asesina one senjora in his cas some week happen. for good of the investigacion is prefera for not divulga the name if the sospechoso still. click read more for more info.

cu this the caso on his self is strike one buelta new, because for some day is buscando evidencia for can succeed detene one sospechoso, but not owing to succeed. today the first detencion did take lugar. the caso self owing to stay raporta saturday night day 10 of october more or less 8:30pm. here famianan owing to come come across cu the vicitima, at life calling dorothy adelle hassell, nasi at saba day 11 of november 1935 y live at savaneta 328, dead at floor in his cas. at once owing to notice cu here was deal of one caso of asesinato because owing to see rastro of violencia. at once autoridadnan competente owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion but the berdad is cu not had none witness of thing owing to sosode. polisnan have to owing to deal cu informacion cu was enter of bisinja y famianan cu owing to notice movecionnan stranjo first y after of the incidente. this obviamente do not sufficient for convence fiscal for detene one personal. owing to busca the arm utilisa in the asesinato some day happen in forest serca of cas of governor but without result. now is so far cu owing to succeed compila sufficient informacion for detene the sospechoso, cu porcierto is one person cu know arrive the cas of the defunto more trip. if have cualkier person cu will can have more informacion on the caso here, notifica police at once.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: October 26, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »

Monkeys

I hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

Grandsons (10/11) were just dropped off by youngest son and wife.  A lunch out and a couple games of bowling after church with Auntie and Uncle on this rainy day was where it was at.

I will make up something for dinner ... I do not have a clue what ... and then a game of Monopoly is in the plans..

Papa and I are TOC (Teachers on Call) for these two home-schooled kids tomorrow.

Later, Janet

5:00 PM PT

Sounds like lots of fun.  I wish I had someone near me that liked the simple things in life.

What does a TOC do?

Bearlyhere

To tell the truth ... I do not enjoy the role of teaching my grandkids.  Changing caps sometimes tends to be detrimental to the grandparent relationship. 

Basically ... hubby and I oversee that required assignments are completed accurately and ... provide assistance if required.  Our daughter has already taught the lesson.

Today daughter has committed herself to be a chaperone on a school field trip that youngest grandkids (6/8) are attending.  With four kids and a pilot husband who is often away ... sometimes daughter still needs her Mommy and Daddy's assistance.

Thank you for asking.

Janet

I hear you.  Changing caps is detrimental to the parent-child relationship, too, but it is what you have to do when you have a child with autism and a school district who doesn't get it.

Glad to hear your son-in-law is still working and that you can be there for your daughter.

It probably helps keep you Scrabble-worthy.

Play ball!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: October 26, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »

It appears that despite their heartbreaking divorce ... Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather and still one in regards to aspects of the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for a special someone they both love.

<snipped>

Janet

++++++

JUG TWITTY AND BETH HOLLOWAY

Missing Teen's Family Blames Probe
Dec 19, 2:58 PM (ET)
By MICHAEL MELIA

<snipped>

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala.   Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred a reporter's questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty.

<snipped>

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071219/D8TKNGN00.html

Hi Janet:

Who is still one. and what year is Melia's Missing Teen's Family Blames Probe?   Thank you.

Bearlyhere

1.  Jug and Beth in regards to Natalee.

2.  I am not sure what you are referring to.

Janet

1.  Oh, I thought there were 3 people:  Jug, Beth, and still one.  I see it now.

2.The article you quoted, what year was it written?  It says December 18th but it does not have a year.  2006?  2007?

Thanks.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 26, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »

It appears that despite their heartbreaking divorce ... Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather and still one in regards to aspects of the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for a special someone they both love.

<snipped>

Janet

++++++

JUG TWITTY AND BETH HOLLOWAY

Missing Teen's Family Blames Probe
Dec 19, 2:58 PM (ET)
By MICHAEL MELIA

<snipped>

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala.   Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred a reporter's questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty.

<snipped>

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071219/D8TKNGN00.html

Hi Janet:

Who is still one. and what year is Melia's Missing Teen's Family Blames Probe?   Thank you.

Bearlyhere

1.  Jug and Beth in regards to Natalee.

2.  I am not sure what you are referring to.

Janet

Good morning.   I think Bearly was asking what year Melia's article was printed.  Your link says 2007-12-19, but it no longer connects to that article.   I may be wrong.

Thanks, 2NJ, that is what I thought.  You were the better sleuth.  I didn't read the link, only the header.

It's on!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 26, 2009, 02:35:54 PM »

Thanks 2NJ

Other than the major American networds ... many Natalee Holloway articles have been archived by the various publications.

Good Morning

Janet

While researching Natalee's case from the get-go, I noticed links sometimes disappeared fast.  That is why I copy whole articles and put the link at the bottom, so I can see the whole article later, after it disappears.

Thanks, Janet.  That was not in reference to you, just my preferences tailed on to your post.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: October 26, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »

Thanks 2NJ

Other than the major American networds ... many Natalee Holloway articles have been archived by the various publications.

Good Morning

Janet

Here a working link with the same Jug Twitty quote.

Janet

++++++++

Dec. 20, 2007
Holloway Suspect Talked Online About Death
Aruba Prosecutor Says Cell Phone Calls And Text Messages Had Spurred Recent Re-Arrests

On Wednesday, Holloway's family blamed mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching.

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses in the Dutch Caribbean island know what happened but are not coming forward, and he criticized prosecutors' decision to dismiss the case against the only known suspects.

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala. Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred a reporter's questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/20/world/main3636049.shtml

Thanks for looking, Janet. 

Thanks Neighbor (2NJ) for the clarification.  Meet you on the field!  Right now we are tied!   Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 26, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »

YW, Bearly.....yes, right now, we're tied.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 26, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

In reading over the posts from this weekend, I got one helluva headache and my stomach is in knots.

Apart from a few posts from people who were tearing their hair out - I thought I had made a mistake, and was really reading at RU.

Sad.

Yes, it is sad.     

Believe me, I experienced everything you're experiencing and more.

Thank God it has been identified.  I thought I was coming down with the flu!

When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 26, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »

Good morning!   

Good afternoon, Sis and all Monkeys and Guests!

sunny

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: October 26, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

TM,

Wonder who the mystery assassin suspect is on the island with very little crime?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 26, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

I've been wrestling with this for a while and I decided to go ahead and just spit it out:  There is a difference between giving someone a free pass and basically framing someone up and/or accusing them of wrongdoing by use of quotes and words that may be taken out of context.  There is so much we don't really know, so little hard evidence.  There is a lot of supposition that goes on, all the way around.  I don't think it's wrong to ask the hard questions. But what I see sometimes goes beyond questioning.    There is a lot of room between giving someone a free pass and accusing someone of committing a crime or doing terribly unethical things.  I am talking about the way things are done.  Is it worth savaging someones good reputation just to make a point that something may be possible?  Anyone is capable of anything.  I could take a person and start looking for something they may have said or done in innocence and phrase and frame it to look totally different.  And why?  Is it  looking for justice and possibilities to help solve Natalee's case or is it seeking attention?  I find some of this is becoming about the poster and being "right" and not about Natalee Holloway.  It's going past discussion, and I start feeling like things are getting shoved down our throats. There can be good reasons to BUMP a post, but I'm seeing too much bumping of posters own posts again and again.    Repeat something often enough and some begin to believe it's the truth.   Do you see what I mean?  I worry that sometimes the questions turn into quotes, which turn into what some may think or perceive as facts, when they are not.   There is a difference between asking hard questions and pointing fingers.  I am concerned that when just a sentence or a piece of a quote is used, it comes out differently then was intended by the speaker/poster.  And there is the timing issue.  Natalee's case has been going on a long, long time.  What may have been said or thought as a fact or truth back in 2006 may not hold to be the truth in 2009.  There is nothing wrong with asking question, hard or otherwise.  But I do see wrong in taking words and massaging them to fit a scenario that may not be true.   This is all my own very humble opinion as a poster at Scared Monkeys. 

I would like to add that because I don't post here often doesn't mean I don't care.  My "silence" doesn't mean I agree nor disagree with anyone on anything.   You may not happen to see my name logged  in at the top when you happen to look, but I read everything here-each and every post.  Natalee Holloway brought me here to Scared Monkeys and I still hope and pray there will justice for her and she can be brought home.  I know what is in my heart and my intentions.  I appreciate all those that care about Natalee and whether they post here daily, weekly, monthly or just read here.  I appreciate those that have given their time and skills to help bring Natalee home.  This is all my humble opinion.  I have nothing else to add, nothing else to say. 

I just saw the above post by 2NJ.  I am not singling out any one poster.  It's a general feeling I have in this thread.  Muffy

I stand with the Mods!

an angelic monkey

Except for their tailors!  Here try this on!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 26, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

Seems Janet doesn't think jen has a right to express her opinion either.   

Yes, it does seem that way.

Apparently she feels that admin or a mod needs to step in and tell me I can't post mine.

I want to apologize to all mods and to Klaas for my post that has prompted them being dragged into the middle of this.

It will NOT happen again ~ I can promise that.

I understand fully what it means to have to balance a personal opinion versus a duty and responsibility to the group at large as a staff member- and I should have held my tongue.

I will refrain from posting in the future.

Jen you can post all you want.

When a member is disrespectful to Natalee or her mother is when I step in.  We are all here for the same reasons and that is Justice for Natalee.

Just because I have a personal opinion about those tapes in the Range Rover doesn't mean I have strayed from seeking the truth.  We are all entitled to our opinions and I know some think differently and that's fine.

Key for me is respect Natalee and her mother.

Aruba has never once respected Beth or Natalee.  See this is all my opinion once again and I realize people will disagree but I'm unwilling to change my opinion.

I also believe that Kyle caused more harm than good to this situation.  He is a coward for not coming forword and revealing the truth.

Everyone please keep posting and not let hurt feelings get in your way.

^5!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.