June 01, 2024, 04:59:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408689 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »

Keepthefaith

I contend that the Range Rover "confession" was a hoax collaborated by Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem, Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" in an attempt to implicate only Joran ...  a minor on May 30, 2005 ... in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  In other words ... pacify the family and ... keep the closing of the Natalee Holloway case simple.

I believe the collaboration took place on January 29, 2008 when the plans were made for a "fifth car trip".

My list ... a couple of posts back ... of possible hopeful outcomes of the Aruban "powers that be" were created in that meeting on January 29, 2008 and ... Peter Devries was in the loop.  This is the reason not a peep has been heard from this investigative reporter in regards to the trap/cage.

In other words ... on that day at the end of January, 2008 .... I suspect that Peter Devries became a participant in the Aruban cover up.  I suspect that Peter Devries became a participant in John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal two week prior to the negotiations that took place with Kyle Kingman for the ROV footage.

I can only assume that there was a worthwhile compensation.

IMO.

Janet
________

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status.

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

Peter Devries is on my list of those who appears to have possibly been pursuaded to do a flip flopped.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2009, 05:19:07 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63736.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Corruption Investigation in November

October 13, 2009, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The investigation of the state government of Aruba will take place in November. Says Mike Eman formateur following the lightning visit by the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) where the research topic of conversation today. The Dutch minister and Eman have today about the new Act movement which the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba previously have expressed much criticism. The visit by Hirsch Ballin on an official visit on behalf of the Dutch government, since the formation of the Aruban government has not yet been finalized. Nevertheless wanted the minister on working visit in the Netherlands Antilles, already introduced to the target and with Prime Minister Arthur Dower, who is Minister of Justice. Hirsch Ballin also spoke with Governor Fredis Refunjol and dined last night with Attorney General Rob Pietersz.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63684.php

Google translation:

Elderly killed in home

October 12, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

The lifeless body of Dorothy Adelle Hassell is brought to the ambulance.

ORANGE CITY - The 73-year-old Dorothy Adelle Hassell was last Saturday, about seven hours at night, found dead in her home to Savaneta. The lone elderly was in the living room with various injuries. It is said that her grandson discovered the body. The murder of elderly woman has significant unsettled, especially among the locals.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) will be given the battered state of the victim was found of a violent crime, but will, as long as no arrests have been made, yet speak of murder or manslaughter. Prosecutor says that no suspects. Soon section performed on the body of Hassell. The research is conducted by a combined team of police detectives, police and technical supervisors, under the coordination of the Office in San Nicolas. Anyone who thinks anything to have seen or heard near the house, between four hours last Saturday afternoon and seven hours at night, is asked to contact the detective of San Nicolas at 584-5000, or message to leave on the tiplijn, 11,141.

Shock
Savaneta is a neighborhood where almost everyone knows each other and Dorothy "Dotty" Hassell was no stranger. So she bought her tickets in the lottery regularly shop a little further next supermarket Kong Fui and was active in the church of Sagrado Curazon. Recently departed her house the procession to the fiftieth anniversary of the church to celebrate. The neighborhood is shocked at her death, especially because of Hassell's house right opposite the residence of Governor Fredis Refunjol secure state. Residents wonder: "How can it be that the guard of the house of the governor had not noticed. He could still hear her screaming. "Soundings of the Office of the Governor shows that only the guard realized that something was going on across the main road when police and ambulance had arrived. It was in the neighborhood knows that Hassell, like many of the elderly in Savaneta days and the rest of the island, lived alone at home. "I recently asked her why she was not that big house to a smaller place, or Maristella" said Ana Maria Rasmijn (60). "But she said she nou once accustomed to that house."

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63734.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Special police team to killing elderly woman

October 13, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ten police officers from different departments working fulltime on the case Dorothy Hassell. This allows the police in special press conference this morning. Hassell (74) was Saturday night at her home by a violent crime to death. "Because the matter big commotion in society has brought about, we have given priority", said Commissioner Trudy Hassell. She asks the community to work with the police investigation and any tips and instructions to report to the special team "serious crimes" of the police. This can be reached at the police station of San Nicolas on telephone 584-5000. Anonymous tips can be given the tiplijn 111-41 and the central police number 100.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63681.php

Google translation:

Minor missing

October 12, 2009, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

Picture from 24ora
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12753/5/

ORANGE CITY - The 15-year Miraida 'Mimi' Morena van den Berg from Dakota is missing since Friday. The girl was Friday, according to her mother without permission, left his home in the evening with a bus tour to go. After she did not come home.

After the mother of the missing girl on Saturday did return, she went along with a friend of her daughter. Miraida would be in the company of this friend have been on the night she disappeared. This friend, however, denied Miraida the night before to have seen. On Saturday, both Miraida identified as her friend as she walked to the The Seaport Cinemas. The girls had discovered that she had chosen and the heels. The mother of the missing girl immediately went to the cinema when she heard that her daughter was reported there. Spot was her daughter, disappeared. On Sunday, after pressure from the mother of Miraida, known to the police that her friend is Miraida had hidden in her home. Even she admitted on Saturday with her to the movies to have been.

Miraida has long dark brown hair, slightly tinted, brown eyes and is about 1.60 meters. "Miraida has never been done before," said the mother of the missing girl. The mother, the girlfriend where she remained "have a bad influence on her.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63731.php

Google translation:

Girl gone right

October 13, 2009, 13:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 15-year Miraida van den Berg, who since last Friday by her mother went missing, is right. Police officers found her last night with some peers in an abandoned building in Madiki Lot. In recent days did her mother repeatedly calls in the media for its return. Miraida would, despite a ban by her mother from their home in Dakota have gone with friends to ride in a Partybus. Since then she came home and she would no longer nothing is stirring. But it was several times with her friend Jessica M. reported, including in the cinema. They would also have been reported in the presence of one DK Later confirmed M. to agents that Miraida stayed close to her. They would not know where Miraida at that moment. Yesterday there were reports that within Miraida in Ponton, Tanki Leendert Bushiri and would be identified. Eventually she found Madiki Lot, where she and her friends were taken to the office.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2009, 05:40:55 PM »

Well now that's wonderful news!!!

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63736.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Corruption Investigation in November

October 13, 2009, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The investigation of the state government of Aruba will take place in November. Says Mike Eman formateur following the lightning visit by the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) where the research topic of conversation today. The Dutch minister and Eman have today about the new Act movement which the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba previously have expressed much criticism. The visit by Hirsch Ballin on an official visit on behalf of the Dutch government, since the formation of the Aruban government has not yet been finalized. Nevertheless wanted the minister on working visit in the Netherlands Antilles, already introduced to the target and with Prime Minister Arthur Dower, who is Minister of Justice. Hirsch Ballin also spoke with Governor Fredis Refunjol and dined last night with Attorney General Rob Pietersz.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

Peter Devries is on my list of those who appears to have possibly been pursuaded to do a flip flopped.

IMO

Janet

+++++

DeVreis is definitely not on mine! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++

Mine either.   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »

Question..If Peter R Devries was aware of the ROV images,and or footage prior to the airing of the "Confession",why would he not incorporate it into the special,further solidifying Joran's confession? Maybe my dates are confused as to when he was aware of these images and footage?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2009, 06:06:31 PM »

Question..If Peter R Devries was aware of the ROV images,and or footage prior to the airing of the "Confession",why would he not incorporate it into the special,further solidifying Joran's confession? Maybe my dates are confused as to when he was aware of these images and footage?

Keepthefaith

If the Range Rover confession was a collaboration between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be" in regards to the "fifth car trip" ... I contend that one of the projected outcomes would have been to distance the January 1, 2008 recovery of the contents of the trap/cage by the Aruban divers.  In other words ... Peter Devries has become part of the cover up.

Another projected outcome would be to distance Paulus and the Kalpoes from direct implication in the events that encompass the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

All three of above projected outcomes were accomplished.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++

Nor mine.... an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++

Nor mine.... an angelic monkey

ME PERSONALLY.I DON'T TRUST ANYBODY FROM ARUBA TO THE NETHERLANDS!WHY SHOULD WE?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2009, 06:25:09 PM »

What better time is there then now,after Oduber has been voted out of office,to expose the corruption of his regime which included the Natalee Holloway cover-up.I'll wait to see what Peter R. Devries has to offer in these regards!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »

I do not believe there is one person on this who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home and ... Joran's words that state his father/ parents had no involvement in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

If Peter Devries was skeptical of any of Joran's claims in regards to Paulus and the Kalpoes ... I would give this investigator reporter the benefit of the doubt that there was no collaboration with the Aruban "powers that be" in regards to the recording.

However ... when Devries gives both Paulus and the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied that Paulus and the Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  Why is  Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

According to Devries ... the implication of the gardener's observation is a non issue.

Janet

+++++++

THE GARDENER

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Nancy Grace - July 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

CNN Larry King Live - February 23,2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2009, 07:12:35 PM »

I believe Persistence, Silvetti, and others are American heroes. 

I still wonder why Deepak's car wasn't sent for analysis until well after ten days.  More than enough time to clean it up, replace things, and redirect attention.  New headliner, trunkliner, seats...

Why wasn't the property investigated when it was obvious the boy's stories kept changing?

Beth Twitty said the following:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=590.msg80154;topicseen#msg80154

Beth:  Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of.  It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants.  It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

If Peter Devries believes Joran vander Sloot's claims in regards to the Kalpoes non-involvement ... I can only assume that he considers Steve Cohen's words ... regarding the suspects' off the record words  ... a non-issue.

Janet

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »

I believe Persistence, Silvetti, and others are American heroes. 

I still wonder why Deepak's car wasn't sent for analysis until well after ten days.  More than enough time to clean it up, replace things, and redirect attention.  New headliner, trunkliner, seats...

Why wasn't the property investigated when it was obvious the boy's stories kept changing?

Beth Twitty said the following:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=590.msg80154;topicseen#msg80154

Beth:  Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of.  It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants.  It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Thanks San.   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »

I contend that the Range Rover was the only time Joran felt "safe" enough to talk.  I don't know the motives of Patrick, but I watched the original films and the ones with dubbing.  Those are Joran's words and he is not a good enough actor to display the facial expressions and gestures. Are there also lies?...probably....it is Joran. 

There is no way that I believe Peter R. is a conspirator.  He might have been overly excited but I don't believe he had any "pact" with the Arubans.  Dedicated people that have worked on this case, have drawn different conclusions.  Peter R. has at least spoke with Joran and his family and many others involved.  I respect his work and opinion.  He would not give up his reputation for Aruba.  He didn't need it.  He is well known and respected without Joran. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.