June 01, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408738 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: October 28, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »

THE APPEASEMENT TO MAKE THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE GO AWAY.

The attempted Aruban appeasing of the family is two-fold and ... nobody is held accountable.

Joran van der Sloot alone will take the fall for the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

Jan vander Straaten alone will take the fall for compromising the investigation and ... preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Considering all others are distanced from implication ... the Aruban house of cards remains intact.

As usual ... my own opinion.  I may be bloodied but I am unbowed.

Janet

+++++++

1.  Is our daughter deceased?  Where is she?

Beth and Dave

The Range Rover confession reveals in Joran van der Sloot own words that he witnessed Natalee's demise and assisted in her disposal.  Charges were attempted by the prosecutor but unfortunately ... the judiciary would not comply.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

2.  What about the cover up in the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for our daughter.

Beth and Dave

Aruba apologizes.  Our internal investigations implies that conflicts of interest reveals that Jan van Straaten compromised the investigation in the first ten days but ... unfortunately Mr. van Straaten is retired and cannot be disciplined.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: October 28, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »

The large bin filled with Halloween decorations has been haul out of the storage area by hubby.  I guess it is my job to decoration.

Later, Janet
2:00 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: October 28, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »

Mos needed to go in with an army.  As I recall he was only one human being.  Bet it did not take too long before he knew that he could be hanging there with his hand in one pocket.

Jen I am with you.  I would hope that his previous reputation would prevail.  Maybe all he did was gather information on the low-life.  There is still a bit of hope.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: October 28, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

Klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2008, 11:01:38 AM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

HANS MOS – PROSECUTOR OR SABOTEUR?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg468968#msg468968

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

I think this is the same document referred to in my above post but ... just in case ...

Janet

+++++++

Klassend
Re: Corruption and Collusion within the Aruban government
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

HANS MOS – PROSECUTOR OR SABOTEUR?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.msg468974;topicseen#msg468974

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: October 28, 2009, 06:49:11 PM »

The words of the family attorney imply that there was no lovefest going on between him, the prosecutor and the parents of Natalee Holloway in November and December of 2008.

As of December 5, 2008 ... Hans Mos still held the position of Aruban prosecutor but ... was not interested in questioning Joran van der Sloot in regards to his words in his interview with Greta ... in regards to his words implicating his father in the coverup encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

It was my understanding that a prosecutor is suppose to be an advocate for the victim.  Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot cannot lose.  Those two have defence attorneys ... those within the Aruban and Dutch administration and ... the prosecutor all working on their behalf.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: "Arrest them." That's what the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family told the Aruban prosecutor. Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba.

He also named names, including his own father.

Then Joran e-mailed us that he made the whole story up. Did he make it up, or did he send that email because he panicked after he realized what he told us on camera.

Now the Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly wants action. In a letter to Aruban Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos, Kelly calls for the arrest of Joran van der Sloot. Joran's father Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers are also included.

John Q. Kelly joins us. And John Q. Kelly, I hope you're not mad because we got the letter out of your client.

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: That letter went out last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: I know. I got my hands on it a day or two ago, or last week.

KELLY: Sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: It's your letter. What do you want from Hans Mos, and what have you heard from him?

KELLY: Nothing but deafening silence out of Aruba. No, I haven't heard from him.

The point of the letter was, and if you remember last year, Greta, with great fanfare and press releases, and, you know, just all kinds of dog and pony show, they arrested the Kalpoe brothers and Joran for absolutely no reason, no new evidence. Just picked them up and held them for a month.

And now they have new evidence. You have a damning confession by Joran as to serious criminal conduct he engaged in, implicates others. And they haven't done anything with it. And everything Joran has said is consistent with the facts as we know them right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: ... John, let's get some timing, first of all. When did you send that letter asking to have the arrest? When was that sent?

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: Eight days ago. It would have been last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Get a response?

KELLY: No response to the letter. First phone call back was today, my cell phone.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. When did you get -- when did you last make a phone call to Hans Mos?

KELLY: Yesterday morning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Before -- yesterday morning?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I take it you said, Call me back, right?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So what was your voicemail that met you today? What'd you get?

KELLY: Oh, I wouldn't call it nasty. I would say it was curt. He was clearly angry. And it was just basically two things. One, he said it was unfortunate, what I said about him on your show the other night, which, whatever it was, I stand by it 100 percent. And the second thing was, basically, Don't hold your breath on the letter you wrote me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: October 28, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

Beth Twitty
DATELINE
February 20, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.
Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: October 28, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

Beth Twitty
DATELINE
February 20, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

At a time when the Prosecutor should have been discussing the new evidence that warranted the rearrests of the main suspects with the parents of Natalee Holloway ... his objective appears to have been obtaining information that had everything to do with the upcoming Range Rover recording ... the Range Rover recording that was to begin but was halted on the day the suspects were detained.

I do not cry easily.  However ... when DIL retrieved the above quote for me ... the quote I have been attempting to find for the past few days ... the quote I had not read in about a year ... I cried.

What an ongoing roller coaster from H--- the family of Natalee Holloway have been riding on for the past 4 1/2 years!  Strength must be afforded by God at the time it is required because I personally do not know how they keep on keeping on.

Janet

++++++

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:
  There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: October 28, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »

I can't live in the past anymore.  I can't read posts that are 12 - 18 months or more old.  There is seldom reason to have to do that unless it is to try to prove a point...over and over again.  When we start talking about what is current, I'll be back.  In the meantime, I'll be scrolling.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: October 28, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: ... And the Kalpoe brothers are free. Satish and Deepak Kalpoe walked out of jail on Saturday. John Q. Kelly, the lawyer for Natalee's parents, spent the weekend with the Holloways in Aruba and met with the prosecutor, Hans Mos. Will there be an appeal? What's going to happen next? What do the Holloways think about all of this? All these questions for John Q. Kelly, who joins us in New York ....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-12-05-aruba-missing-teen_N.htm

On Friday, a judge ruled the evidence wasn't strong enough to keep holding them. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

Thank you, Kermit.  I stand corrected.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1410 on: October 28, 2009, 08:36:19 PM »

I can't live in the past anymore.  I can't read posts that are 12 - 18 months or more old.  There is seldom reason to have to do that unless it is to try to prove a point...over and over again.  When we start talking about what is current, I'll be back.  In the meantime, I'll be scrolling.

I don't blame you at all Mere.  I hope you're back soon.  I'll leave it at that.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: October 28, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/nl/caribiana/article/vrijdag-heeft-aruba-nieuwe-regering

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: October 28, 2009, 11:05:38 PM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 28, 2009, 11:09:57 PM »

stay away from the "football" thread!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: October 28, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »

stay away from the "football" thread!    

Headed right over!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: October 28, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »

10/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

for is present at instalacion of gabinete mike eman 1 secretario of estado ank bijleveld is arrive aruba tomorrow

secretario of estado, ank bijleveld, encarga du asuntonan inner y relacion in kingdom, is haci one visit of two day at aruba, yegando tomorrow. is as we owing to come is tell end, the is one of the invitadonan cu is give acto of presencia at instalacion of gabinete of mike eman 1.

diabierne afternoon the will haci one visit y will take away one combersacion cu governor freddy refunjol. more late of the encuentro here, ank bijleveld will haci one visit n’e sharp of sosten of guardacosta of aruba y antiyas y also will visit marinierz kazerne at savaneta.

saturday morning, secretario of estado dutch will have combersacionnan cu the ministernan new the.o cu first minister mike eman together cu minister of husticia, mr. drs. arthur dowers y cu minister of finanza, mike de meza.

after of the encuentro here, will can have one encuentro cu prensa aruban y dutch, for cual have very interesa for know the inicia of one relacion new among the netherlands y aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 29, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »

10/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

berda incredible but here is the child of several suspected violation of law the.o. holdup, cu ore arm, Thieving and more

authority at dialu Owing to place hand on the child here cu believe or not the have 14 year, and the one suspect is being considered dangerous. The is being Owing to suspicion of committing or is wrapped up in the.o. case of robbery, abuse, cu ore arm, Thieving and another several articulonan of law will cu Owing to the viola.

now is in the hand of authority and prolongation of his detention pending. in the police circle is being considered because; one "zware jongen" Under a lake is cu cu we is publishing his photograph, for which many people will not like, but here is deal of one criminal future, if not Wordo Choregos at the time.

Owing to think that can cu one child so will cu one can is same criminal? cu wait for now as if one will have social MyTime where can maneho rescues and takes children for of the direction they're tumando robeža cu.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: October 29, 2009, 12:30:24 AM »

Hope is the inexplicable empowerment that enables us to move successfully from challenge to resolution with courage....

It's the guarantee that there's light at the end of whatever tunnel we're trying to find our way through....

It's more than just wishful thinking....

It's more than just a feeling....

Beth Holloway

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 29, 2009, 12:53:48 AM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

10/28/2009 Aruba Today Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: October 29, 2009, 01:00:06 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee,
and her family!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.