June 01, 2024, 07:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408729 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2009, 02:07:46 AM »

Thank you again, TM.
I'll be up half the night trying to get my blood pressure down.
I don't even suffer from High Blood Pressure

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2009, 02:13:09 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/11/decision-regarding-joran-van-der-sloots-arrest-postponed-until-wednesday/

Watch the video:

John Q. Kelly speaks.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94X3TaqaXWo

(HT Carpe  )

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94X3TaqaXWo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94X3TaqaXWo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: October 25, 2009, 02:15:20 AM »

Story from the link on the front page article:

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1431239/beslissing-arrestatie-joran-uitgesteld.html

Decision delayed arrest Joran

Published: February 11, 2008 22:34

Last modified: 11 February 2008 22:34

AMSTERDAM - The Aruban court does not rule on Wednesday ahead of a possible arrest of Joran van der Sloot. This is in contrast to earlier reports, the public prosecutor in Aruba announced Monday.

The lawyer for Van der Sloot has been given until Wednesday to "his vision" to give.

The prosecution went last week appealed against the decision of the judge, that the request for the arrest of Van der Sloot rejected. The prosecution wants Joran van der Sloot again arrested for involvement in the disappearance of American schoolgirl Natalee Holloway.

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries showed last week secretly recorded images in which Joran confesses to know where Holloway is left. They would become unwell during lovemaking, then Van der Sloot would have called a friend who helped him to dump Natalee into the sea.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: October 25, 2009, 02:16:03 AM »

Texasmom

I am entitled to present an other side to an issue that is being discussed on the forum without being attacked.  A respectful dialogue regarding GBMW would be appreciated.

Also ... I have quotes where GBMW upholds the Kalpoes ... claims they are innocent and ... Joran told the truth about them in the Range Rover recordings.  Then there are the quotes ... subtley undermining the mother of Natalee Holloway and and ... praising trolls like Charlierat ... upholding RU.  I am in the process of compiling them right now.

I would think you would be interested in GBMW being exposed for who she is.

There was a time I also upheld GBMW ... at time prior to her revealing her true loyalties in the Natalee Holloway story.

Janet

You have not been attacked.  I have the right to reinforce or "remind" about any portion of MY OPINION that I've posted just as you do.

I could consider your post an attack, but I don't since it's typical of your response to any opinion you don't agree with.

I don't care if you uphold GBMW or not, I stand by my opinion.  And I don't intend to debate the issue any further with you.

Quite frankly, I consider much of your recent speculation as "subtle undermining" of the opinion represented to the public and this forum by Beth Holloway regarding certain issues.

But then again, that's just my opinion.

Texasmom, thank you for posting this comment.  I was beginning to think I was the only one who has seen signs of this happening.  It seems everyone in this whole picture has been in the firing line and I cannot believe that all involved are as guilty as some would have them charged.  I agree that all on Aruba are guilty in their varying degrees which includes the crime and consequent cover up on all levels.  But those who only seek the truth, and do whatever they think may aid in this, have been held up to censure by some who appear to spend their entire waking lives finding fault with them.  The day that Beth is openly accused of anything other than wanting answers and closure of the crime that caused her to lose her beloved daughter, however she feels that needs to be addressed, is the day I will explode on these pages.

And I also do not feel that bombarding other posters with endless, and usually out of context quotes, is one side of a reasonable discussion.

Carry on ....

Good to see you Tibro and I agree with your comments as well.

I deeply resent being told that "logic dictates" when my own does no such thing, too.

Agree with Wreck that respect is a two way street.  I don't understand the need some have for us all to be in constant agreement about everything because I don't agree with many on several aspects of this tragedy.

But I still think what I think and know what I know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1044 on: October 25, 2009, 02:18:00 AM »

Magnolia and Texasmom....
You know I respect your contributions...and we always come to common ground.... an angelic monkey
The last few days we have been discussing the timing of the persistence, marco, RR tapes and the pond hoax....
I pointed out that mos told Peter after the 24 Jan revealing of the RR tapes to mos/dolf (their secret meeting) - that mos told Peter that the tapes were not enough to justify rearrest of urine. That prompted Peter to set up another taping between Patrick/urine on the Jan 29th - so Peter could get more evidence (Mos later said he wouldn't touch the 5th taping, because he felt it would resulting in tainting the case against urine-entrapment).
I know mos came out in Feb with the statement about the judge and 3 judge appeal panel ruling in favor of urine...that was never my point...
My point was the timing of mos telling Peter Jan 24 -5th RR taping 29 Jan.....
I still say it is worth questioning intentions......
Good Night....Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:35 AM »

I feel so Southern today!   

I am cooking turnip greens, pork chops, baked sweet potatoes and cornbread. YUMMMMM.
and watching football on TV.

Well put your Eastern hat on later on when the Yankees are playing 

I am rootin' for your Yankees, San! 

Yep, me too.  It would be cool for the first place team (National League) to be neighbors to the second place team (American League).

Mod Wars!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 25, 2009, 02:26:53 AM »

After the deVries episode aired in Holland, people were attacking Joran in the streets.
He had to go into hiding.  It was on all of the news shows.  Everybody who saw the tapes
was outraged.  I think that was when Rudy Croes said that Joran couldn't come back to Aruba.

If all of those outraged people had seen the ROV footage soon after the DeVries program.
I think it would have been all over for Joran.  But I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: October 25, 2009, 02:31:04 AM »

Who needs a computer full of quotes when you have em right here!I put more credence in this then the Range Rover tapes which are full of a lot of Bullsh-IT.I find more truth in the police car transcripts then those in a heart beat............

This is a transcript from a translation done by an internet poster called Arubagirl.  It has been fomatted for easier reading.  This conversation was recorded without the knowlege of the participants as they all three sat in the back seat of a police car on June 24th.

Deepak:  How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father.  You know it. That he wasn't arrested.
Joran: How? How? (stretches "how" out) You declare shit against him. My father only wanted to help you, friend. Only to help you was what my father wanted. My father himself arranged your lawyers.  And this is how you pay it back. (now with an angry voice) I should hit you both once [een klap moeten geven].
Deepak: Then try it. You can make it better in one time.
Joran:  About what? You can also make it better.
Deepak: You just have to tell the truth. Tomorrow, I'll get my last 8 days and then I'm going home.
Joran: That's what you think.
Deepak:  I'm going home.
Joran:  Wait until I'm going to tell stuff about you two. Then we'll see if you two are going home.
Deepak:  I guarantee you.
Joran: Don't you think that the police is interested in knowing that Satish touched a girl with the car? 
[the word 'geraakt' is being used, translated here literally, but you can use the word 'hit' also in the context].
Satish: He heh one [?], you let me laugh boy, just laugh.
Deepak: (to Joran) You know dang well, you always try to put bullshit between us.
Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the ChoHer [choller]?  I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak:  And, I also said that.
Joran:  That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me.
Deepak or Satish:   I have already told that before.  I have also said that in my first statement.
Satish: I said it in my own interest.
Joran: That is what the police tells me now.  Police says now to me, like, if you two go against me, I'll go against you two.
Brothers: (laughing) Hehehehehehehe.
Satish: We don't put you in trouble. We just tell the truth.
Joran: That you two don't do.  The half of what you two have said isn't the fxxxing truth. It will come forward. Just like they check me, they check you two also.
Satish:  With us, with us, can they get evidence, but with you not. [ a bit unclear: It's: bij ons, bij ons. Kunnen zij bewijzen krijgen, maar bij jou nief] With lies, you don't get evidence,
Joran:  All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.
Deepak:  You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who (this sentence was not good to understand) [note of the police officer]
Joran:  We will see. Hey, you know when I will laugh, if I've given you a slap in the face. I'll laugh when they find the girl alive, fxxx you.
Joran:  I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Satish:  I'm not afraid. Why must I be afraid?
Deepak:  I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran:  I have said nothing about burying.  The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right?   Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right.  And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran:  Who has said that?
Satish:  You said that.
Joran:  I have never said that friend.  I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran:  We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran:  The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak:  Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran:  What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish:  We didn't declare anything.
Joran:  Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran:  You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what.  All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran:  That's not true.
Deepak:  I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
Joran:  Didn't read it in your statement. They use that now against my father.
Deepak:  We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran:  That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer like that. Fxxx you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a fxxxing difference to me. I'm sitting good here.
Brothers:  Me too.  Me too.
Joran:  And you Satish, they're telling me that you asshole, see ghosts in the [jail]cell. They told me that you saw the girl in your cell and that you were very scared.
Satish: Me seeing ghosts? Two other boys were seeing ghosts.  You also believe the people who are here in jail. That has nothing to do with ghosts and that is just garbage shit what you say.
Joran: They talk good about me, but not good about you.  And also the two security guards, they have guaranteed me that they will kill you two, if you go out of jail.
Deepak: Oh, yes.
Joran:  Who has declared about the security guards, you no tme. Why? because I don't want to put anyone in trouble who has nothing to do with the case.
Deepak or Satish:(screaming) That lie was for you.
Joran: You admitted that.
Deepak or Satish:(screaming) That lie was for you.
Joran:  You two paid him off, right.
Brothers:   ha ha ha ha ha ha
Joran:  You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak:  Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran:  You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak: Yeaaaaaaaaahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!
Joran: (to brothers)Man, what can you go do? [illegible, what is typed is: jucfc juflfe] 
Deepak: (to Joran) What can you go do?
Joran: Make me, shut my mouth no.
Brothers: Fxxx you, we don't talk anymore with you.
Deepak: (to Joran) You talk until you get tired.
Satish: (to Deepak) Do you have clothes?
Deepak: What am I going to do with those? I'm leaving anyway in [illegible] days.
Joran: That's what you think.
Deepak:  Shut your trap.  Shut your trap, you bitch. Fxxx your father.
Joran:  If my father doesn't leave tomorrow, then you'll see. Boy, shut your mouth before I hit it shut.
Deepak: Do it then, you're already in jail.
Joran:  Doesn't matter to me. They can even put me in the fxxxing solitary [cashot]. It doesn't matter to me.
Deepak:  They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl.
Joran:  For what? for what?
Deepak:  That scholarship of yours. Byeeeeeeee. You can forget it.
Joran: Yeah, by who?  By you, +++++. You know well that you did bad, otherwise you wouldn't lie.
Brothers: aaiaaieaaieeaiee!
Joran:  I should have killed you, +++++. Shut your trap.
Deepak: Won't be fun, if you are standing in front of the judge of instructions tomorrow. Why not? Too much evidence?
Joran:  Then they are also allowed to hit me. Do you think that it makes a difference to me. One slap will be enough.
Satish:  You think, you think.
Joran:  What do you think, that you are going home to get your gun?
Satish: That I have a gun.
Joran: Satish, you, get gun at home, me shoot you two dead.
Satish:  Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get?  ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Deepak: (to Joran) Sometimes, you talk bullshit, right?
Joran: (to Deepak) Why is that shit not true?  Witnesses saw you.
Satish:  In the end we will see, who gets out and who stays.  You tell the truth, we shall see.
Joran:  I know that I'm getting out.
Brothers: We shall see. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

WHO NEEDS THE RANGE ROVER CONFESSIONS WHEN HE HAD IT LONG AGO??????????????????

KTF,
It was said early on, when that transcript was posted, that J2K knew they were being taped.
I don't know if that is true, but it was speculated.
It was also said that Aruba Girl was not to be trusted....a cousin of the Merryweathers

I believe there was also a translation posted in Diario that was close to Arubagirl's.  And yes, she has had some very negative things to say about SM and Red in particular.  She is entitled to yer opinions of course but it might be wise to note where she is cominf from and her posts on the sports betting site as well.

But I find it totally incomprehensible that Paulus' son would not know he was being taped.  Paulus himself had already warned them of this very thing.  I think all three would assume that they were and they were toying with exposing and blaming each other for the benefit of the tape.  Joran certainly knew, IMO.

And it went no where at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: October 25, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »

Do you believe the police transcripts to be trustworthy?

Well, I never really thought much about it.  They were in an Aruban police car and it was the
Aruban police that made the recording.  We know where that leads.

Aruba Girl left here and went to RU, was friends with Renfro.
I found some of her post here suspect before there was ever a forum, just the front page.
She was very defensive about Van der Stratten.

It was said she was neighbors with Van der Stratten.  He was the main obstacle in this cover-up.  JMO.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 25, 2009, 02:34:52 AM »

I am glad to see you, Anna.
We need you here more often.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: October 25, 2009, 02:36:04 AM »

Well, I never really thought much about it.  They were in an Aruban police car and it was the

I found some of her post here suspect before there was ever a forum, just the front page.

It was said she was neighbors with Van der Stratten.  He was the main obstacle in this cover-up.  JMO.

And she was kin to old man Merryweather.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: October 25, 2009, 02:36:56 AM »

Thank you again, TM.

You're welcome Magnolia!

I'd say don't let it bother you...but I know how you feel.  And I know that doesn't work.  It bothers me too.

Think about it like this.  At least you're not the one who's loyalty was questioned. 

...yep...my blood's been boiling for quite a while now.  Long night here too I imagine.

Hang in there!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: October 25, 2009, 02:40:43 AM »

Thank you again, TM.

You're welcome Magnolia!

I'd say don't let it bother you...but I know how you feel.  And I know that doesn't work.  It bothers me too.

Think about it like this.  At least you're not the one who's loyalty was questioned. 

...yep...my blood's been boiling for quite a while now.  Long night here too I imagine.

Hang in there!   

I can't type fast enough to cover both of them. I am an old monkey. I was answering as fast as I could.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: October 25, 2009, 02:42:49 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia.  I still try to read almost every day even if it is late at night before I get a chance. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: October 25, 2009, 02:46:13 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia.  I still try to read almost every day even if it is late at night before I get a chance. 

How you liking the new digs?  Can you keep a puppy there?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: October 25, 2009, 02:46:20 AM »

Hi, San!  Congrats on the pups.  My, you are brave to chose such a high energy breed, lol!

Yes, vdStraten was in communication with Paulus all that first week.  And what would that have been about?  I have always thought his statement which was later retracted, altered and explained away was very telling.  I have seen the evidence and you haven't was what he said and what he meant until later it was softened to mean something entirely different.

He was either in on the disposal or responsible for obtaining the services of those who did it.  IMO.

Arubagirl's mother is Merryweather's cousin I believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: October 25, 2009, 02:48:39 AM »

How you liking the new digs?  Can you keep a puppy there?

I like the new digs just fine except they are so small I have had to eliminate lots of my furniture and stuff.  Have my mother with me this month which makes for things being pretty lively around here.

Thankis for asking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: October 25, 2009, 02:50:20 AM »

Oh, and I meant to add I have one Yorkie with me, my youngest female.  I do miss having ALL the dogs, however.   They are all placed in very good homes and doing well, however, getting more attention than I could give them being only dogs now.

It's been an adjustment but I am getting there!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: October 25, 2009, 02:50:57 AM »

Thank you again, TM.

You're welcome Magnolia!

Hang in there!   

I can't type fast enough to cover both of them. I am an old monkey. I was answering as fast as I could.

I think you did just fine.  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: October 25, 2009, 02:52:10 AM »

Hi, San!  Congrats on the pups.  My, you are brave to chose such a high energy breed, lol!

Yes, vdStraten was in communication with Paulus all that first week.  And what would that have been about?  I have always thought his statement which was later retracted, altered and explained away was very telling.  I have seen the evidence and you haven't was what he said and what he meant until later it was softened to mean something entirely different.

He was either in on the disposal or responsible for obtaining the services of those who did it.  IMO.

Arubagirl's mother is Merryweather's cousin I believe.

I agree.

I don't know if you would call it brave or just plain nuts in chosing the type of dog    High energy ain't the word.  My brother comes over and makes them run all around to try and make them tired and he winds up being the one tired.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.