June 14, 2024, 01:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409714 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: October 20, 2009, 12:23:31 AM »

I have gone to my profile and ... read my posts.  I am not undermining the opinion of anybody.  I am only stating my own.

Janet

No worries from me... an angelic monkey If you have convictions you should stand by them!I don't pretend to have all the answers but,i do have opinions!You know what they say about opinions..............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #541 on: October 20, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »

I have gone to my profile and ... read my posts.  I am not undermining the opinion of anybody.  I am only stating my own.

Janet
I for one think your position that Peter DV Rover taped confession by urine was part of the effort to move off the cage/trap discovery was validated earlier today by Kermit's posts......
Not saying it is 100% brecause we just don't know for sure...BUT, Kermit's posts leads credibility...MHO.
And I don't care what role Peter may have or may not have played......
It's out there and should be considered.......
I don't trust anything out of aruba or NL......
Keep trucking Janet!.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: October 20, 2009, 12:36:18 AM »

Janet
I for one think your position that Peter DV Rover taped confession by urine was part of the effort to move off the cage/trap discovery was validated earlier today by Kermit's posts......
Not saying it is 100% brecause we just don't know for sure...BUT, Kermit's posts leads credibility...MHO.
Perhaps it had that effect after the fact -- but the Range Rover recordings started BEFORE the Persistence set sail.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »

Janet

No worries from me... an angelic monkey If you have convictions you should stand by them!I don't pretend to have all the answers but,i do have opinions!You know what they say about opinions..............
Assumptions big guy...ASSUMPTIONS.....
If I told you once, I've told you a zillion times...don't exaggerate!   (just had to throw that out there KTF....)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 20, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »

Janet

Assumptions big guy...ASSUMPTIONS.....
If I told you once, I've told you a zillion times...don't exaggerate!   (just had to throw that out there KTF....)

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 20, 2009, 12:39:40 AM »

Janet
Perhaps it had that effect after the fact -- but the Range Rover recordings started BEFORE the Persistence set sail.
Did I miss the timing of the release? After the Jan 7th recovery and ROV pics on Dec 30th?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: October 20, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

Janet
Did I miss the timing of the release? After the Jan 7th recovery and ROV pics on Dec 30th?
I believe that Devries released the tapes the first week of February '08. The tapes started in December '07 before the Persistence set out and BEFORE there was a found trap to "move off" of.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 20, 2009, 12:48:14 AM »

They first started the tapes BEFORE Joran was brought back to Aruba for questioning. They resumed again in January after Joran returned to The Netherlands.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 20, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »

Janet
I believe that Devries released the tapes the first week of February '08. The tapes started in December '07 before the Persistence set out and BEFORE there was a found trap to "move off" of.
Agreed.....
The 5th rover taping was hurriedly added (after the Dec 30th discovery) at the end to tie things together to favor a position to eliminate all but urine with a body disposal......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: October 20, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »

Kyle said: "10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"
 During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

* Jan 7th dive on trap/cage
* Approximately Jan 21 (Monday) - Mos tells Kyle he'll [Kyle] be leaving in 10 days.
*Jan 23 (Wed) - xxxxx gets email from xxxx asking to take focus off of Persistence
*Jan 31 - TEN DAYS LATER - Kyle is signed in at SM from Atlanta airport in U.S.

Bumped
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: October 20, 2009, 12:57:33 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....
The 5th rover taping was hurriedly added (after the Dec 30th discovery) at the end to tie things together to favor a position to eliminate all but urine with a body disposal......
I get what you are saying, but what would be the ORIGINAL purpose of the tapes before the trap situation presented itself??

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 20, 2009, 01:06:22 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....
I get what you are saying, but what would be the ORIGINAL purpose of the tapes before the trap situation presented itself??
Maybe patrick was sincere in trying to trap urine early on.....than decided it was a money maker for himself and over time urine caught on? peter dv wanted to tie things up for Beth?
The outcome though seems to speak for itself...regardless of the intentions of the players....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 20, 2009, 01:07:00 AM »

Thanks you Keepthefaith and billb.

I am not disrespectful to any poster on this forum.  I attempt to consider my words prior to posting.  However ... I will not compromise a speculation that I believe strongly in based on what info is out there.  Considering the truth is elusive ... I concede I could be wrong.  For this reason I will not undermine the opinion of others.

billb ... I too was thankful that Kermit affirmed a possible Persistence - Range Rover connection.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: October 20, 2009, 01:07:32 AM »

I told myself I an no longer a stackaholic...I am no longer a stackaholic....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: October 20, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »

It's oK if ya Stack during tha game but it is over Billb!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 20, 2009, 01:14:41 AM »

I am impressed with the calm that came over me after the $%$%^&*^&^...uhmm. game was over....
I just might become a Seahawks fan....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: October 20, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....
Maybe patrick was sincere in trying to trap urine early on.....than decided it was a money maker for himself and over time urine caught on? peter dv wanted to tie things up for Beth?
The outcome though seems to speak for itself...regardless of the intentions of the players....
I need to hit the sack.... but one more question!
IF Devries was in cahoots with Aruba, Caps, etc. --- why did they all have stories that contradicted each other. The "pond hoax" just doesn't jibe with Joran's "Daury" story.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: October 20, 2009, 01:18:21 AM »

I am impressed with the calm that came over me after the $%$%^&*^&^...uhmm. game was over....

I'll trade ya for the year BillB...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 20, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »

The Cowboys loss to Denver doesn't look quite as embarrassing as it did then!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: October 20, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »

The Cowboys loss to Denver doesn't look quite as embarrassing as it did then!!

I don't much like the Broncos but,Mcdaniels has done quite a job so far!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.