June 01, 2024, 08:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408732 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1820 on: November 05, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »

Texasmom sounds like fun kiwi wouldn't mind hangin with the shelties!

Hey Kiwi!  Sorry I missed you!  My girls would LOVE it!  And I don't think one more could make it any crazier around here!  At least the shelties have warmed up to the jack russells some now, and actually play with them instead of growling constantly.  Scout would even run from them sometimes!  They're so hyper, I think she was in shock!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: November 05, 2009, 12:30:46 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to the faithful...   

Thanks 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: November 05, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »

Where are billb and KTF tonight?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: November 05, 2009, 12:36:51 AM »

Bearly, you make me giggle more than anybody.  I love it!

Me too!   

I've got some distractions, they set the wild things (jack russells) loose from the back rooms and the shelties are busy bossing and herding!

TM, there isn't a house anywhere big enough for two shelties and two Jack Russells.

Tell me about it!   

Nobody ASKED me about getting TWO, I really didn't like the idea of one; but I said o.k. reluctantly and low and behold if they don't come home with two!

But I love them now, and they are so funny with the shelties!   

Jack Russells are funny.  My son has one that will only eat it's dogfood if it is made into a sandwich.

That's funny!  I've taught them both to sit, using milk bones.  They love them and I won't give them one until they sit.  The male is so submissive to the shelties I have to laugh he runs in here ninety miles an hour and then rolls over on his back and sprawls out so they can sniff him over.  One of them had his entire head in her mouth earlier, she wasn't hurting him I think she just wanted to show him she could!  He didn't seem to mind either.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: November 05, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »

Me too!   

I've got some distractions, they set the wild things (jack russells) loose from the back rooms and the shelties are busy bossing and herding!

TM, there isn't a house anywhere big enough for two shelties and two Jack Russells.

Tell me about it!   

Nobody ASKED me about getting TWO, I really didn't like the idea of one; but I said o.k. reluctantly and low and behold if they don't come home with two!

Jack Russells are funny.  My son has one that will only eat it's dogfood if it is made into a sandwich.

That's funny!  I've taught them both to sit, using milk bones.  They love them and I won't give them one until they sit.  The male is so submissive to the shelties I have to laugh he runs in here ninety miles an hour and then rolls over on his back and sprawls out so they can sniff him over.  One of them had his entire head in her mouth earlier, she wasn't hurting him I think she just wanted to show him she could!  He didn't seem to mind either.

I'm not gonna touch that one with a 10' pole! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: November 05, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »

Me too!   

Tell me about it!   

Doesn't read quite right, does it?    Monkey Devil!

It was funny though!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

I have found that dogs who are made to be working dogs are only happy if they have little jobs.
Hudson puts the washed clothes into the dryer for me and helps with the garbage.  We have to
put the garbage in the truck and take it to the dump.
Thank goodness, Hudson wants to be an only dog.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: November 05, 2009, 12:53:08 AM »

I have found that dogs who are made to be working dogs are only happy if they have little jobs.
Hudson puts the washed clothes into the dryer for me and helps with the garbage.  We have to

Hudson wouldn't want to share your attention.  I bet he's a great companion.  I need to start training mine to do some of that kind of stuff!

Well I've got to hit the monkey bunkey...long day tomorrow! 

Good night!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: November 05, 2009, 12:53:56 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: November 05, 2009, 12:55:37 AM »

Hudson wouldn't want to share your attention.  I bet he's a great companion.  I need to start training mine to do some of that kind of stuff!

Good Night TM.  I hope you sleep like a baby and have sweet dreams. an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: November 05, 2009, 12:59:31 AM »

Good.  Giggling keeps you looking young and in shape for those scraps with Renfro.

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: November 05, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »

Grin and 'bear' it.     

That was my name in another forum I found on the way to SM.

Do I owe you money?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: November 05, 2009, 01:13:15 AM »

Me too!   

Woah!  Do you live in a kennel?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: November 05, 2009, 01:18:02 AM »

Me too!   

Tell me about it!   

OK, I can't let this one go......

I just gotta ask.....

How did your son find that out?

Was he eating a dogfood sandwich one day and offered his JR a bite?

I mean......just how do you find something........well...... like that out?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: November 05, 2009, 01:24:36 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: November 05, 2009, 01:28:50 AM »

Me too!   

Tell me about it!   

OK, I can't let this one go, either......

Where did she learn that trick?

You have been locking your bedroom door now, haven't you?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: November 05, 2009, 01:30:56 AM »

Oh, that is so thoughtful of you to think about it and what a gentleman to oblige!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: November 05, 2009, 01:33:23 AM »

Good Night TM.  I hope you sleep like a baby and have sweet dreams. an angelic monkey

Or

sleep like a dream and have a, oh, nevermind.....

Nite!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: November 05, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »

I want to report to the moderator that someone has been off topic in this thread.

Yup...yup....

Just like the old days!

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: November 05, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »

Good morning.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.