June 01, 2024, 06:52:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408714 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1220 on: October 26, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »

Now this is a bit interesting  I have no idea if there is a connection to Aruba or not...

C A P ENTERPRISES  Novato, CA
 PURCELL, CRAIG ALAN
(CONTACT)

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: October 26, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys! 

The Aruba Chamber Registry has not been working for Me for about a week......I guess there are things They just don't want Us to find...... 

Well, they shouldn't underestimate the determination of a bunch of Scared Monkeys lookin' for Justice!  Where there's a will, there's a way!  We'll find it!

Ain't that The Truth! 

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: October 26, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »

Now this is a bit interesting  I have no idea if there is a connection to Aruba or not...

PURCELL, CRAIG ALAN
(CONTACT)

Mmmm...........that IS interesting.

Oh Kermie......................................... wherefore art thou my green friend?

Is this a connect to Mark?

That this co has the same initials as the Co in Aruba certainly makes a person pause.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: October 26, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »

PURCELL, CRAIG ALAN
(CONTACT)

Oh Kermie......................................... wherefore art thou my green friend?

That this co has the same initials as the Co in Aruba certainly makes a person pause.
Definitely caught My attention!   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: October 26, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »

PURCELL, CRAIG ALAN
(CONTACT)

Well I just noticed that this guys initials are C A P Craig Allan Purcell 

In God We Trust!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: October 26, 2009, 07:49:41 PM »

Purcell? 

Maybe this says it better

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 26, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »

PURCELL, CRAIG ALAN
(CONTACT)

Well I just noticed that this guys initials are C A P Craig Allan Purcell 

Well, now.....you are quite the digger, hotping!!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1227 on: October 26, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »

Purcell? 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: October 26, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »

Purcell? 

Hi, None....good to see you.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 26, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64282.php

Google translation:

On Holloway: Research on former chief completed

October 26, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. "The dot the i have yet to be put," said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.

Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. "He asked for patience." The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects the Street Van der investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: "I can not do my friend Paul." Jan van der Straten has since retired.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: October 26, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »

Hi TexasMom & NJ Sons Mom 

I'm only home because I was injured at work but still having to work half the night every night. I saw that name Purcell and I just had to put a NG hex on it 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: October 26, 2009, 08:35:07 PM »

I hope this works

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Mark+Purcell

something funny a techie guy shared with me 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: October 26, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. "The dot the i have yet to be put," said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.

Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. "He asked for patience." The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects the Street Van der investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: "I can not do my friend Paul." Jan van der Straten has since retired.

I saw that Debbie posted a similiar article over at GM.  I was going to drag hers over here, because I knew the
spelling would be correct. , but I am glad you beat me to it.
Wouldn't it be such a miracle if they found incriminating evidence against Van der Stratten?
I won't hold my breath though.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 26, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

I saw that Debbie posted a similiar article over at GM.  I was going to drag hers over here, because I knew the
Wouldn't it be such a miracle if they found incriminating evidence against Van der Stratten?

Disclaimer:  Any incorrect spelling is Google translate's fault!   

Sorry I was a little late checking the news today!  I'm glad I beat you to it too!   Monkey Devil!

Now, they'd just BETTER hurry up and tell us what the report says!  Straight up...no twists!

And it had better say what we all know it should say too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 26, 2009, 08:51:21 PM »

Hi TexasMom & NJ Sons Mom 

I'm only home because I was injured at work but still having to work half the night every night. I saw that name Purcell and I just had to put a NG hex on it 

I'm glad you're here, but I'm sorry you're hurt!  I hope you're all better soon!   an angelic monkey

I loved the art work!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: October 26, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

Sorry I was a little late checking the news today!  I'm glad I beat you to it too!   Monkey Devil!

Now, they'd just BETTER hurry up and tell us what the report says!  Straight up...no twists!

I didn't want to step on your newsy toes. Monkey Devil!

The news is your job.  I wouldn't be good at that at all.

::MonkeyCool::But I appreciate you doing it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: October 26, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
Print this article

I didn't want to step on your newsy toes. Monkey Devil!

The news is your job.  I wouldn't be good at that at all.

But I appreciate you doing it.

awww, I wouldn't have minded...I was kidding...plus I was wayyyy late, got busy doing other things and actually forgot!

I do recall a time when you were bringing us the news on a current event and you did a VERY good job!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 26, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »

I'm taking odds that Van der Stratten is not only "cleared" but given a bonus to his pension.   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1238 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

This is very interesting  but I must agree with wreck

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: October 26, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

I'm taking odds that Van der Stratten is not only "cleared" but given a bonus to his pension.   

You're probably right, no evidence...blah blah blah (even though we all know there should be at LEAST records of the phone calls), I was trying not to even go there yet...

Now I'm mad just thinking about it!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.