June 15, 2024, 03:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409771 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »

The following quote implies to me that Louis Shaeffer was in the dark regarding the implication of the ROV footing up until the time that Kyle and Tim T. made the decision to benefit through the Networks.  It appears that bringing Shaeffer in on it all was the result of a technicality in regards to rights to the ROV footage.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

The next step:

I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

It appears that Louis S. complied.

Janet

+++++

ROV FOOTAGE - THE BIG CARD!

Kyle Kingman
- June 10/08:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

Kyle Kingman - June 16/08:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597;topicseen#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »

Knowing who the conduit between Marcos,and Dave & Tim would be very interesting wouldn't it?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

Marcos apparently emailed Dave first. Then more emails and a phone call if I remember correct.
Dave got a hold of Tim and they both agreed that Tim Miller would go to Nicaragua and meet Marcos. Marcos is seen on film at the American consulate office and states he does not want money and only to set the record straight. Time Miller puts a gps device on Marcos who is supposed to leave it at the remains of Natalee Holloway final location.
Then Tim gets a phone call from Marcos. Change in plans, Marcos will now bring the remains of Natalee to Tim Miller. End of Marcos for all WE know.

I have friends from Nicaragua and it is beyond corrupted.
The president Ortega is friends with Hugo Chavez from Venezuela.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2009, 03:07:25 PM »

Marcos apparently emailed Dave first. Then more emails and a phone call if I remember correct.
Dave got a hold of Tim and they both agreed that Tim Miller would go to Nicaragua and meet Marcos. Marcos is seen on film at the American consulate office and states he does not want money and only to set the record straight. Time Miller puts a gps device on Marcos who is supposed to leave it at the remains of Natalee Holloway final location.
Then Tim gets a phone call from Marcos. Change in plans, Marcos will now bring the remains of Natalee to Tim Miller. End of Marcos for all WE know.

Do we know how Marcos got Dave's email?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »

Keepthefaith

Could it be that the Persistence endeavor was deceptively two fold from the getgo ... oil mapping and searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  However ... it was not until the Dectective and (?) ... just prior to the sonar discovery ... entered the scenario that John S. sold out and ... he  became a participate in the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

The timing of the Dectective and (?) entering the scene and ... the sonar discovery of the crab/trap is so coincidental.

Keepthefaith ... I suspect it was at this period in time that the false lead was collaborated by the Aruban "powers that be" and Marcos  with the knowledge of John Silvetti ... a false lead that would divert Tim Miller and Dave Holloway's attention away from the trap/cage.  Somehow I suspect that Mark Purcell was a participant in the deception.

However ... I do not believe that the ROV dive of December 29th was anticipated ... the ROV dive which clearly showed the contents of the cage/trap and ... convinced Tim Miller 100% that the contents of the cage/trap were Natalee Holloways remains.

Janet

+++++

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK?

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

GEROLD DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

Corruption in Paradise

Page 167/168:
  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

FOX ONLINE - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2005

TIM MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2009, 03:41:11 PM »

Do we know how Marcos got Dave's email?TIA

I think he got it by contacting TES, they gave Marcos contact email for Dave. ..
Dave did tell is this but I have forgotten as time has passed.

What is interesting to me is this
Nicaragua is like another world..
World wide news and missing people is not something you see on local news broadcasts.
Marcos was all by design.. Something that should have been followed to the end and I do not know if it ever was.

This is probably what happened..
Remove the facaude and you have
 L. Mansur involved with drugs purchasing and sales as well as he had a partner who was a colombian drug lord and staying at L.M home in the night in question in May of 2005.
 3 local boys running loose in the night in Aruba with an object of desire by South American drug lords. An American girl which they drugged and kidnapped On Aruba.
In the world Drugs = money and power. Very attractive to 3 young boys and one of them a judges son who aspired to be a wise guy for the familia.
Who is the most feared familia on Aruba ?
Proven by court records in a judges opinion it would be run by one L.Mansur, Known as
"The Boss" The judge stated that the henchmen of L.Mansur had been hurting people extorting people and dealing in drugs for a long time.
 L.M. does business Colombia and Venezuela.
Who was seeking for such a U.S. girl at the time was Hugo Chavez in Venezuela.
She was most likely delivered for future favors.
Hugo pit on a celebration of Santeria for FARC leaders while his opponent Maria Machado was visiting president Bush at the white house.
Santeria practices sacrifice.

I have been keeping a tack on this for years now..

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7483.750
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2009, 03:45:37 PM »

Edward

I suspect that Marco's email to Dave Holloway took place following the meeting which included the Detective, the Aruban "powers that be" and Marco ... the meeting where the origins of the "false lead" were collaborated ... collaborated with the knowledge of John Silvetti.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat.

Kyle Kingman:   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »

I do not think Marcos ever met the detective and was not on Aruba.

From my understanding the very first time anyone met Marcos was when Tim Miller met him with cameras running at the American Embassy in Nicaragua.

Interesting that :
The film crews were on the boat Persistence and followed Tim to Nicaragua. So that matches up with the crew of Persistence trying to get time miller of de boat.

Also if I remember correctly the detective that claimed his brother had a vision was black and Marcos is Hispanic. I did see Marcos on film.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »

Edward

I suspect that Marco's email to Dave Holloway took place following the meeting which included the Detective, the Aruban "powers that be" and Marco ... the meeting where the origins of the "false lead" were collaborated ... collaborated with the knowledge of John Silvetti.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat.

Kyle Kingman:   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:
He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica (Nicaragua) IIRC.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

Peter Devries is on my list of those who appears to have possibly been pursuaded to do a flip flopped.

IMO

Janet

+++++

DeVreis is definitely not on mine! 

Mine either.   an angelic monkey

Nor mine.... an angelic monkey

Mine either.  And there is a big difference to me on "giving someone a pass" when I have absolutely no way of knowing what that person is thinking and someone who posts or has posted on this forum and engaged in a dialogue.  Peter de Vries, Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, etc. do not post here and tell us what they think and what they know.  We can only speculate on that and that's why I am not ready to throw anybody under the bus based on speculation. 

I agree Anna.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »

FWIW...
IF Peter had been privy to the ROV/images....He only had to expose what he knew (what was presented to him when kyle/tim t. made their rounds trying to sell video/images).
He was willing to expose the Rover undercover confession......
Just saying...I don't understand why he couldn't link the two together....
But that's just me......

He never would have presented Joran's confession(s) without the audio/video of it coming straight from the jackass's mouth.  No room for doubt about what was said, WHO said it; and the manner in which it was told. 

Would you really trust a bunch of would be "heroes" that were out looking for the highest bidder to sell their findings they claimed were in relation to the abduction/murder of an innocent girl?  I don't know about anyone else, but I would have been very skeptical of anything they were selling.  And what would that footage really be worth if you can never prove what was actually being collected? 

Texasmom...we are on the same side I know... an angelic monkey
In Feb 2008 the persistence was the only publicly disclosed effort trying to find evidence that Natalee was disposed in the waters around aruba.....there were soooo many clues, from dompig....Tim M. investigation, Dave H. investigation....Hodges investigation....urine Rover confession..... The cage speculation from soooo many....
The ROV video (never seen as far as I know) images (some certainly have made the rounds here and other places on the internet), IF exposed near the time of urine Rover confessions.....
WOULD have put GREAT PRESSURE on aruba/persistence (louis, john, tim t. kyle) to answer for their actions, if for no other reason....the perception of circumstantial evidence surrounding the two events...
Now maybe Peter wasn't in a position to shed the light.....But being the only investigative reporter with both pieces of info at the time, I question why he didn't expose what he knew then....
Remember, Freebirds, SM didn't become aware of the details for another six months or so...

No doubt about it billb!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »

Question..If Peter R Devries was aware of the ROV images,and or footage prior to the airing of the "Confession",why would he not incorporate it into the special,further solidifying Joran's confession? Maybe my dates are confused as to when he was aware of these images and footage?

I don't believe he ever saw the footage.  I believe he was presented with the story, and Kyle and Trahan wanted Endemol to purchase the ROV footage.............same as was presented to various US media outlets.

No lookie loo without $$$

thanks Jen!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

my note: keep in mind that there are problems to selling material from one producer/network etc. to another. No telling what contractual agreements that Dateline had which would be violated if ABC, CBS or DeVries tried to buy the ROV images/tape in a bidding war which is what Kyle attempted to do.

This clearly lays out the plan: GET MONEY for the ROV IMAGES!
THREE MEN (Kyle, Tim Tehran and Louis Schaefer ALL THREE were involved in trying to sell the images that DATELINE did not have or know about.)

Klye said:

I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting. THEN the Dateline special aired and killed it all. It wasn't that they (Endemol, ABCs 20-20, and CBSs 48-Hours) were no longer interested, its just that too much of the story was told and messed up by NBC to re-hash the entire case and air the footage as a breaking story.

I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Thanks Kermit!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

Thanks again Kermit!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »

I contend in January, 2008 ... following the Nicaragua hoax ... there was a meeting of the minds between Louis Shaeffer, John Silvetti and Tim Miller with Kurtis productions regarding a documentary on the Persistence undertaking.  However ... when the blurbs below are considered ... all segments of the documentary fall short in regards to the contents of the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence ... the contents of the trap/cage afforded unchallened to the Arubans by John Silvetti.

I do not believe the selling of the rights to the ROV footage was an issue in this documentary.  I suspect the potential selling of the rights to the ROV footage took place with major networks following the completion of the production of the Kurtis documentary ... WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Considering Dateline was on board the Persistence right up until December 30, 2007 and ... Bill Kurtis did not arrive on the Island until the end of January, 2008 ... the Kurtis documentary must of been filmed in February, 2008.

Who ... besides Louis Shaeffer ... were personally compensated for their role in the documentary?

Janet

+++++++++

THE KURTIS DOCUMENTARY

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Big Spender

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

+++++++

KURTIS PRODUCTION DOCUMENTARY?

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08:
We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

Kyle Kingman: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63783.php

Google translation:

Not discriminate Dutch '

October 14, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

The Dutch Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin got a lightning visit to Aruba yesterday afternoon at three hours back on the plane to Curaçao.

ORANGE CITY - During his lightning visit to Aruba, the Dutch Minister of Justice emphasized Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) that the new Act for Persons Transport just one seeks equality for all in the Dutch Kingdom. With formateur Mike Eman, its intended Justice Arthur Dower and colleague Benny Sevinger Hirsch Ballin talked about future cooperation.

The current administration still has not talked Dutch minister yesterday. This to the dismay of the Aruban Minister of Foreign Affairs, Booshi Wever (MEP) who had delivered a letter to him. It says that Weaver in early September a conversation with Hirsch Ballin was also planned which Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) would be involved. That was postponed because of the election campaign. "Now I am surprised that you go with the new government wants to include, without said met the ministers took place." Weaver says, because his position to have to want to bring about short-term "serious complaint 'this to the United Nations over the "recolonization" of Aruba from the Netherlands.

The spokesman Hirsch Ballin late morning know that there is an interview with the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) was planned. "But there was no opportunity. Yesterday morning, the minister is trying to get phone contact with the Prime Minister, but even that has not responded. "

The Dutch minister had earlier this week because all know that the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is still talking about the bill movement. If there is to talk about the passage in which the law especially against the Antilles and Aruba are, let Hirsch Ballin is not particularly out yesterday. "We must have the entire bill further talk." The passage complained about public policy, is about the possibility that countries who continuously criminal nuisance to the country of origin return.

Hirsch Ballin stressed again that this does not send back the scheme, as it previously stood in a bill, but was withdrawn by the Netherlands. "The main purpose is not to hamper, but to take them away. Wild stories like this, a system for unequal treatment of Dutch, which I want the world to help. "

For now, still formalities are completed, says Hirsch Ballin, when someone from one part to another part of the Kingdom of travel. "Only if you travel to Netherlands, you have really nothing to do. For each of the Islands, such formalities. "Later in the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles, will people with more formalities to get if nothing changes," the minister.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2009, 06:14:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63778.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New officer to work

October 14, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The new prosecutor Jaap Zondervan is exactly one weeks ago and arrived on the island is directly the next day went to work. "He immediately ended the mill" confirms Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Prosecutor (OM). Zondervan replace Kasper van der Schaft returning to the Netherlands.

Zondervan exchanged the Dutch public prosecutor in Middelburg, Zeeland for Aruba. Since January 2003 he worked as an officer in Zeeland. He previously worked in labor. In an interview with media Zealand Zondervan let know that he "often feels involved in business" and is immensely annoyed by suspects who can deny, but the facts are clear. Zondervan speaks in the interview also on the police capacity in Zeeland. He regrets that underemployment often too few people for fraud. "Other things, such as serious violence, have priority. That is of course correct, but more capacity in the police is desirable. "Understaffing of the police is also a reality that Aruba is current as of Angela confirms the OM. The new chief Peter Blanken has now been more than one months at work. Previously Whites Deputy General Counsel-General in Amsterdam. "He is already quite fully operational and running them. It still takes a few weeks before Zondervan been working well, "concludes Angela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63684.php

Google translation:

Elderly killed in home

October 12, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

The lifeless body of Dorothy Adelle Hassell is brought to the ambulance.

ORANGE CITY - The 73-year-old Dorothy Adelle Hassell was last Saturday, about seven hours at night, found dead in her home to Savaneta. The lone elderly was in the living room with various injuries. It is said that her grandson discovered the body. The murder of elderly woman has significant unsettled, especially among the locals.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) will be given the battered state of the victim was found of a violent crime, but will, as long as no arrests have been made, yet speak of murder or manslaughter. Prosecutor says that no suspects. Soon section performed on the body of Hassell. The research is conducted by a combined team of police detectives, police and technical supervisors, under the coordination of the Office in San Nicolas. Anyone who thinks anything to have seen or heard near the house, between four hours last Saturday afternoon and seven hours at night, is asked to contact the detective of San Nicolas at 584-5000, or message to leave on the tiplijn, 11,141.

Shock
Savaneta is a neighborhood where almost everyone knows each other and Dorothy "Dotty" Hassell was no stranger. So she bought her tickets in the lottery regularly shop a little further next supermarket Kong Fui and was active in the church of Sagrado Curazon. Recently departed her house the procession to the fiftieth anniversary of the church to celebrate. The neighborhood is shocked at her death, especially because of Hassell's house right opposite the residence of Governor Fredis Refunjol secure state. Residents wonder: "How can it be that the guard of the house of the governor had not noticed. He could still hear her screaming. "Soundings of the Office of the Governor shows that only the guard realized that something was going on across the main road when police and ambulance had arrived. It was in the neighborhood knows that Hassell, like many of the elderly in Savaneta days and the rest of the island, lived alone at home. "I recently asked her why she was not that big house to a smaller place, or Maristella" said Ana Maria Rasmijn (60). "But she said she nou once accustomed to that house."

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63734.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Special police team to killing elderly woman

October 13, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ten police officers from different departments working fulltime on the case Dorothy Hassell. This allows the police in special press conference this morning. Hassell (74) was Saturday night at her home by a violent crime to death. "Because the matter big commotion in society has brought about, we have given priority", said Commissioner Trudy Hassell. She asks the community to work with the police investigation and any tips and instructions to report to the special team "serious crimes" of the police. This can be reached at the police station of San Nicolas on telephone 584-5000. Anonymous tips can be given the tiplijn 111-41 and the central police number 100.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63782.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Autopsy homicide

October 14, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The autopsy on the body of Dorothy Adele Hassell (74) has taken place yesterday. "This to the probable cause of death officially confirm," said the Public Ministry. Although the expected no surprises, is "not excluded". OM morning could provide no details on the results of the autopsy. But Angela Ann spokesman could confirm that the preliminary investigation into the cause of death indicated that the woman was beaten with an object "and no" shot or stab wounds were found. Angela likes a blow to the arm and the outcome will await the autopsy.

Hassell was last around seven hours Saturday night found dead in her home in Savaneta. The elderly woman was in the living room with various injuries. It is said that her grandson discovered the body. Justice is based on a violent crime and has a team of "serious crimes" created by ten agents who work full time on the matter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63738.php

Google translation:

Eman asks Netherlands for schedules Valero

October 13, 2009, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

The delegation this morning, including Valero Martin Parish, Vice-President and Regional Operations Director Ray Buckley Refinery of Valero Aruba in conversation with Mike and Mike Eman de Meza.

ORANGE CITY - Government Formateur Mike Eman calls on the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to mediate on any acquisition or partners with Valero.

End of the month leaving a large trade delegation from the Netherlands to Mexico. Eman calls on the Dutch ministry to be "initiating work" to do so as partners to find ways to keep the refinery open. The Mexican state oil company Pemex, one of the largest in the world according to Eman's already made contact. Whether it comes from a partnership or anything else, is a political decision that must be taken, says the formateur. Therefore he says the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs there would involve. Today and tomorrow, Eman talks with Valero and other interested groups who prefer a joint venture with Valero would then come to a takeover. In any case, says Eman, it is very important that the refinery is not permanently closes its doors. This is evident from a report by the Central Bank of Aruba that he received late last week. It states that if the refinery closes permanently, a decrease of 12 percent of the gross national product (GNP) causes. "In terms of economic impact is almost worse than 9 / 11 and Natalee Holloway. Therefore we are now at the refinery open. Our contacts with Valero are good, even with the local management. We think that we, and through this collaboration of both parties to succeed. "

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

The following quote implies that the rights to the ROV footage was not sold to Kurtis Productions.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - May 8/08:
  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting. THEN the Dateline special aired and killed it all. It wasn't that they (Endemol, ABCs 20-20, and CBSs 48-Hours) were no longer interested, its just that too much of the story was told and messed up by NBC to re-hash the entire case and air the footage as a breaking story.  I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.