June 01, 2024, 04:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408682 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: October 26, 2009, 03:02:16 PM »

Seems Janet doesn't think jen has a right to express her opinion either.   

Yes, it does seem that way.

Apparently she feels that admin or a mod needs to step in and tell me I can't post mine.

I want to apologize to all mods and to Klaas for my post that has prompted them being dragged into the middle of this.

It will NOT happen again ~ I can promise that.

I understand fully what it means to have to balance a personal opinion versus a duty and responsibility to the group at large as a staff member- and I should have held my tongue.

I will refrain from posting in the future.

Jen you can post all you want.

When a member is disrespectful to Natalee or her mother is when I step in.  We are all here for the same reasons and that is Justice for Natalee.

Just because I have a personal opinion about those tapes in the Range Rover doesn't mean I have strayed from seeking the truth.  We are all entitled to our opinions and I know some think differently and that's fine.

Key for me is respect Natalee and her mother.

Aruba has never once respected Beth or Natalee.  See this is all my opinion once again and I realize people will disagree but I'm unwilling to change my opinion.

I also believe that Kyle caused more harm than good to this situation.  He is a coward for not coming forword and revealing the truth.

Everyone please keep posting and not let hurt feelings get in your way.

Oh please don't misunderstand me - I see my post was not clear.

I will refrain from posting my feelings about other posts - I will NOT refrain from posting here.....

Thanks for the clarification, jen.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: October 26, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »

Oh yes, and another signed in just long enough to cut and paste to BNH...may they feel the sting of a thousand bees!  I'm sure they needed something to talk about!  They need to thank their lucky stars that this forum isn't like that one...that sign in ability would have been LONG GONE!

Did you say "bees"? 

And so forth....

Who would have thought all that pain could come from one of God's small creatures?  I have been stung enough to last me a lifetime.  Dang those things burn and itch!  Best thing, put a meat tenderizer paste on the site after you get the stinger out with a credit card.  Ouch!

May you all feel the hug from a thousand bears!

or Phillies!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1202 on: October 26, 2009, 03:11:26 PM »

TM,

Wonder who the mystery assassin suspect is on the island with very little crime?   

My guess...

Must be someone well known...or quite possibly someone that we might find mentioned quite a bit in the M & C thread...that probably should have been in jail anyway.

There's a reason the name or at least initials weren't listed...and it's not to keep it from those on the island.  I'm sure by now the word has spread like wildfire.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: October 26, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »

I agree San, and want everyone to continue posting, too. 

Muffy, I also understand your post very well.   

I was going to post a little story after my last post then decided not to, but remembered being asked by my grammar school teacher to take down names while she was out of the room.  Kids cut up a little but being one myself, I just didn't think I should put their name down....besides I laughed along with everyone at their antics.  Teacher would come back and tell me she was disappointed in me having no name on my list.  We learned later that she had the intercom in the office on or was silently waiting outside the door before making her entrance.   Yep, we were busted. 

Point is we're all in the same class here, learning and looking for answers. 

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: October 26, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

TM,

Wonder who the mystery assassin suspect is on the island with very little crime?   

My guess...

Must be someone well known...or quite possibly someone that we might find mentioned quite a bit in the M & C thread...that probably should have been in jail anyway.

There's a reason the name or at least initials weren't listed...and it's not to keep it from those on the island.  I'm sure by now the word has spread like wildfire.

JMO

Because of the close proximity I'd wondered if the murder might have been a message to someone of power.  If that's the case, they didn't release the initials until they're sure the frame up will stand.

Just another thought.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: October 26, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

I agree San, and want everyone to continue posting, too. 

Muffy, I also understand your post very well.   

I was going to post a little story after my last post then decided not to, but remembered being asked by my grammar school teacher to take down names while she was out of the room.  Kids cut up a little but being one myself, I just didn't think I should put their name down....besides I laughed along with everyone at their antics.  Teacher would come back and tell me she was disappointed in me having no name on my list.  We learned later that she had the intercom in the office on or was silently waiting outside the door before making her entrance.   Yep, we were busted. 

Point is we're all in the same class here, learning and looking for answers. 

I just noticed...good one!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: October 26, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »

Monkeys

I hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

Grandsons (10/11) were just dropped off by youngest son and wife.  A lunch out and a couple games of bowling after church with Auntie and Uncle on this rainy day was where it was at.

I will make up something for dinner ... I do not have a clue what ... and then a game of Monopoly is in the plans..

Papa and I are TOC (Teachers on Call) for these two home-schooled kids tomorrow.

Later, Janet

5:00 PM PT

Sounds like lots of fun.  I wish I had someone near me that liked the simple things in life.

What does a TOC do?

Bearlyhere

To tell the truth ... I do not enjoy the role of teaching my grandkids.  Changing caps sometimes tends to be detrimental to the grandparent relationship. 

Basically ... hubby and I oversee that required assignments are completed accurately and ... provide assistance if required.  Our daughter has already taught the lesson.

Today daughter has committed herself to be a chaperone on a school field trip that youngest grandkids (6/8) are attending.  With four kids and a pilot husband who is often away ... sometimes daughter still needs her Mommy and Daddy's assistance.

Thank you for asking.

Janet

I hear you.  Changing caps is detrimental to the parent-child relationship, too, but it is what you have to do when you have a child with autism and a school district who doesn't get it.

Glad to hear your son-in-law is still working and that you can be there for your daughter.

It probably helps keep you Scrabble-worthy.

Play ball!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: October 26, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »

I've been wrestling with this for a while and I decided to go ahead and just spit it out:  There is a difference between giving someone a free pass and basically framing someone up and/or accusing them of wrongdoing by use of quotes and words that may be taken out of context.  There is so much we don't really know, so little hard evidence.  There is a lot of supposition that goes on, all the way around.  I don't think it's wrong to ask the hard questions. But what I see sometimes goes beyond questioning.    There is a lot of room between giving someone a free pass and accusing someone of committing a crime or doing terribly unethical things.  I am talking about the way things are done.  Is it worth savaging someones good reputation just to make a point that something may be possible?  Anyone is capable of anything.  I could take a person and start looking for something they may have said or done in innocence and phrase and frame it to look totally different.  And why?  Is it  looking for justice and possibilities to help solve Natalee's case or is it seeking attention?  I find some of this is becoming about the poster and being "right" and not about Natalee Holloway.  It's going past discussion, and I start feeling like things are getting shoved down our throats. There can be good reasons to BUMP a post, but I'm seeing too much bumping of posters own posts again and again.    Repeat something often enough and some begin to believe it's the truth.   Do you see what I mean?  I worry that sometimes the questions turn into quotes, which turn into what some may think or perceive as facts, when they are not.   There is a difference between asking hard questions and pointing fingers.  I am concerned that when just a sentence or a piece of a quote is used, it comes out differently then was intended by the speaker/poster.  And there is the timing issue.  Natalee's case has been going on a long, long time.  What may have been said or thought as a fact or truth back in 2006 may not hold to be the truth in 2009.  There is nothing wrong with asking question, hard or otherwise.  But I do see wrong in taking words and massaging them to fit a scenario that may not be true.   This is all my own very humble opinion as a poster at Scared Monkeys. 

I would like to add that because I don't post here often doesn't mean I don't care.  My "silence" doesn't mean I agree nor disagree with anyone on anything.   You may not happen to see my name logged  in at the top when you happen to look, but I read everything here-each and every post.  Natalee Holloway brought me here to Scared Monkeys and I still hope and pray there will justice for her and she can be brought home.  I know what is in my heart and my intentions.  I appreciate all those that care about Natalee and whether they post here daily, weekly, monthly or just read here.  I appreciate those that have given their time and skills to help bring Natalee home.  This is all my humble opinion.  I have nothing else to add, nothing else to say. 

I just saw the above post by 2NJ.  I am not singling out any one poster.  It's a general feeling I have in this thread.  Muffy

I stand with the Mods!

an angelic monkey

Except for their tailors!  Here try this on!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: October 26, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

It's on like donkeykong now!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: October 26, 2009, 04:02:28 PM »

Thanks 2NJ

Other than the major American networds ... many Natalee Holloway articles have been archived by the various publications.

Good Morning

Janet

While researching Natalee's case from the get-go, I noticed links sometimes disappeared fast.  That is why I copy whole articles and put the link at the bottom, so I can see the whole article later, after it disappears.

Thanks, Janet.  That was not in reference to you, just my preferences tailed on to your post.

You are welcome.

I have too save entired articles after experience links associated with only segments of the articles no longer worked.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: October 26, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13177/5/

Papiamentu translation:

have one compania interesa for explora petroleum at aruba

monday, 26 october 2009 - 14:39 aruba have his own compania aruban of petroleum. armando curet is encabezando the compania here. seems cu wanted inicia one sondeo once more of petroleum in teritorionan of aruba. y this is thing armando curet owing to informa formador hour cu past owing to bishit'e diabierna ultimo. click read more for more info...

cap is existi for enough year end, according curet owing to splica, y they have the derecho exclusivo for haci exploracion offshore of aruba. the have derecho also for close contracto cu companianan of petroleum for her exploracion. past owing to tell also cu they have some time end is tratando of crea interest in companianan for they participa in one exploracion of petroleum rond of aruba. had some interest recientemente, cu curet owing to tell cu they're wait for cu this can finalisa in one contrato. in cuanto time will can arrive or close the contrato here, the director owing to tell cu the not can tell cu exactitud. at end of añanan ’90 had three compania cu owing to haci exploracion but the result not was of such form cu the will can arrive at algo lucrativo. the gastonan is high y the is one riesgo financiero cu none gobierno wanted hinca his self in dje.

jen3560 posted:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4656.msg712496#msg712496

From an article HotPing posted:

Much to our surprise, the Aruban government, seemingly unconnected to any of Ansary's intentions, suddenly and clandestinely, created a government oil company in parliament. Many elected officials in parliament were stunned by the sudden tabling of such a proposition. Yet, in one session, Aruba became from devoid of any oil interests into a country awarding concessions for oil and gas exploration. And, in parliament, it was revealed, for the first time, that some seven "secret" inquiries were in hand, requesting oil and gas exploration permits off the shores of Aruba.

Search for oil and gas resumed

ARUBA - The Parliament had authorized the government to found the Aruban oil company, Compania Arubiano di Petroleo (CAP). The idea is that this public enterprise negotiates with companies that want a concession for the search for oil and gas in the Aruban territorial waters. "Seven companies have already shown interest in the search for oil and gas in the past four years", told Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) the Parliament.
-----------------

OK - so what Aruban people comprise this government oil company?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4656.msg712504#msg712504

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 May 2206 under serial number 34834.0 is the company with the trade name:

CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO N.V.
L.G. SMITH BLVD. 76, ORANJESTAD WEST
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Date of Incorporation:  15 May 2006
NOT IN POSESSION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE

DIRECTORS:

Curet, Eduardo Armando (DRS)

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: October 26, 2009, 05:13:59 PM »

ANy new directors since that was first spotted?  I see Mr eman in those pics, and that gives me a very, very very bad feeling indeed!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: October 26, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

The Chamber search page:

This service is temporarily not accessible.  Please try again later.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 26, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

ANy new directors since that was first spotted?  I see Mr eman in those pics, and that gives me a very, very very bad feeling indeed!

I get an "error" when I try to search the registry.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: October 26, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »

I tried to search it before I even posted it.  I got all the way in typed in the name pressed search...complete white page with "ERROR" in left hand corner.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: October 26, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »

I tried to search it before I even posted it.  I got all the way in typed in the name pressed search...complete white page with "ERROR" in left hand corner.

Hmmmmm..............go figure, huh?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: October 26, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

Hi Dawg!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1217 on: October 26, 2009, 05:43:10 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys! 

The Aruba Chamber Registry has not been working for Me for about a week......I guess there are things They just don't want Us to find...... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: October 26, 2009, 05:43:48 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys! 

The Aruba Chamber Registry has not been working for Me for about a week......I guess there are things They just don't want Us to find...... 

Hiya Hotping!

Thanks!  That's good to know....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: October 26, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys! 

Well, they shouldn't underestimate the determination of a bunch of Scared Monkeys lookin' for Justice!  Where there's a will, there's a way!  We'll find it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.