June 01, 2024, 08:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408733 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1900 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to the faithful. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: November 06, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/11/natalee_holloway_added_to_alab.html

Natalee Holloway added to Alabama Department of Public Safety missing children list
By Jeremy Gray -- The Birmingham News
November 06, 2009, 8:02PM

On Thursday, more than four years after the Mountain Brook teen disappeared while on a senior trip in Aruba, Natalee Holloway was added to a list of missing children on the Alabama Department of Public Safety Web site.

Special Agent Judy Orihuela, a spokeswoman with the Miami office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, said tonight that Holloway's family requested that information be added to the site.

The notice describes her as an "endangered" missing person and lists her current age as 23. It asks that anyone with information call 1-800-228-7688.

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005 hours before she and classmates from Mountain Brook High School were to return home from their trip.

Orihuela said she did not know what prompted the family to request that her picture be posted alongside 13 other missing children and teens from across Alabama, some who have been missing for more than 10 years and others who disapperared as recently as a few months ago.

In March, an investigator hired by Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, who has said many times that he would not give up until all options were exhausted, searched a pond in Aruba. Nothing was found. Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, has also continued to press for answers in the case and in April ''Loving Natalee,'' a book about her family's ordeal, was published.

I guess that means that Beth isn't giving up!! 

I'm not either!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: November 06, 2009, 11:21:33 PM »

Where is TM with out new of the day?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1903 on: November 06, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

Natalee Holloway added to Alabama Department of Public Safety missing children list

On Thursday, more than four years after the Mountain Brook teen disappeared while on a senior trip in Aruba, Natalee Holloway was added to a list of missing children on the Alabama Department of Public Safety Web site.

Special Agent Judy Orihuela, a spokeswoman with the Miami office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, said tonight that Holloway's family requested that information be added to the site.

The notice describes her as an "endangered" missing person and lists her current age as 23. It asks that anyone with information call 1-800-228-7688.

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005 hours before she and classmates from Mountain Brook High School were to return home from their trip.

Orihuela said she did not know what prompted the family to request that her picture be posted alongside 13 other missing children and teens from across Alabama, some who have been missing for more than 10 years and others who disapperared as recently as a few months ago.

In March, an investigator hired by Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, who has said many times that he would not give up until all options were exhausted, searched a pond in Aruba. Nothing was found. Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, has also continued to press for answers in the case and in April ''Loving Natalee,'' a book about her family's ordeal, was published.
Klaas,
This is very interesting...I'd love to know if Red or someone close to
Beth could provide more details here...
What are they thinking....Is there something the urine said to Greta about selling Natalee that has emerged through further investigations?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: November 06, 2009, 11:37:22 PM »

Billb - Red is going to call Beth and see how she's doing and ask her where she's at as far as US continuing our quest for justice.  I'll see if he can ask her about that too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: November 06, 2009, 11:39:38 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1906 on: November 07, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »

I guess that means that Beth isn't giving up!! 

I'm not either!

Me either Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: November 07, 2009, 12:11:17 AM »

Where is TM with out new of the day?

I'm here Magnolia!  Klaas got today's scoop!   

Thanks Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: November 07, 2009, 12:12:20 AM »

As a reminder, Natalee is still and has always been on the Birmingham FBI office website under the "Seeking Information" page where most of the people listed are murder victims.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/seek.htm
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: November 07, 2009, 12:14:47 AM »

Billb - Red is going to call Beth and see how she's doing and ask her where she's at as far as US continuing our quest for justice.  I'll see if he can ask her about that too.
Thanks Klaas...
And congrats to you - mods, Red and all the Good Monkeys for 20M, which started with coverage demanding Justice for Natalee.. an angelic monkey
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: November 07, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »

As a reminder, Natalee is still and has always been on the Birmingham FBI office website under the "Seeking Information" page where most of the people listed are murder victims.

I am sure that I am on the Brimingham FBI list of neurotic women for reporting things to them. Monkey Devil!

Kermit and billb told me to do it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: November 07, 2009, 12:26:57 AM »

I am sure that I am on the Brimingham FBI list of neurotic women for reporting things to them. Monkey Devil!

Kermit and billb told me to do it!

If you're on there, I am too!   

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: November 07, 2009, 12:46:26 AM »

Take a look at this..

It is about Suriname.. But listen close.. See how Surname is controlled and by whom and it may become a little more clear WHY Joran was hanging around Deepak and Satish and WHY there mom worked with Paulus to covered for them so well..

Read the user comments.. All of them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeSi2mu9vc&feature=channel

Do not forget this one..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Labour_Party
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: November 07, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64783.php

Google translation:

Great start of criminal and drug-money laundering organization

November 6, 2009, 13:11 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG - The big criminal case to an international gang who dealt in drugs and in money laundering was launched today. In April this year the organization rolled. In total, 18 suspects, of Lebanese, Antillean, Surinamese, Cuban, Colombian and Venezuelan descent, to court.

The case is spread over four days. Today was the first four suspects turn. Small fish, given their share, but they themselves are guilty of criminal offenses.

Against the 26-year-old Valerie E. 4 years was required. She had several times large sums of money to couriers brought at the request of her friend and co-defendant Quincy P.

Also against women Sabrina V. (23) and Dygisma W. (36) was four years required for their share in the drug trade. W. denied a parcel with 9 pounds of cocaine into the Netherlands have sent. V. knew her role well. They dealde especially sofdrugs and became involved in the trade by her boyfriend.

Against the 35-year Glennil C. 3 years was required. He had two firearms, an Uzi and a shotgun, with ammunition for his nephew kept. Then on April 28 was arrested. Glennil firearms anywhere else tried to incorporate them. He was arrested on the street. All four suspects this morning had a clean police record.

At 13, 18 and November 20 are respectively four and five suspects in court. The last two days are reserved for the 'heaviest' suspects. International cooperation between the police and courts of Curacao, Netherlands, Belgium, Colombia, Venezuela and the United States on April 28 led to the collapse of the case. The organization is probably responsible for the import and export of at least 2000 kilograms of cocaine per year.

The Organized Crime Division of the KPC started in early 2008 with a criminal investigation into the organization. These would be responsible for the importation of cocaine and Ecstasy with fast speedboats (go-fast) and cargo from Colombia through Venezuela to Curacao. Containers with cocaine are from Curacao to the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Jordan have shipped.

Venezuela went from drug containers to West Africa and then to the Netherlands, Lebanon and Spain. Airline passengers as couriers smuggled cocaine from Curacao and Aruba to the Netherlands. This route was also the drugs hidden in cargo. Conversely, the organization smuggled hashish from the Netherlands to Curaçao. Cash Couriers brought the cash proceeds of drug trafficking from Curacao to Venezuela. On Curaçao the organization was also involved in local trade in firearms and ammunition, said the Public Ministry in April.

The suspected drug profits invested in real estate in Colombia, Venezuela, Lebanon, the Dominican Republic and in companies in Curaçao. The organization maintained contacts with other international criminal networks, which in the Middle East Hezbollah financially support the organization. Large sums of money from drug trafficking by underground banking became available in Lebanon. Possibly this was money used to finance terrorist organizations. From Lebanon are also placed orders for large quantities of weapons by drug organizations from South America to be delivered. But actual arms shipments until the time of the arrests no.

During the study, of 551 parties and 408 kilos of cocaine coming from Colombia through Venezuela to Curacao with go-fast were brought intercepted. The Hato airports and Schiphol in several occasions couriers and parcels with a total of 16 kilos of cocaine intercepted. Furthermore, while research on sea containers of cocaine seized in Antwerp (145 pounds), Valencia (20 pounds), Cartagena (22.5 kilos) and Rotterdam (300 pounds).

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: November 07, 2009, 02:01:47 AM »

Take a look at this..

It is about Suriname.. But listen close.. See how Surname is controlled and by whom and it may become a little more clear WHY Joran was hanging around Deepak and Satish and WHY there mom worked with Paulus to covered for them so well..

Read the user comments.. All of them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeSi2mu9vc&feature=channel

Do not forget this one..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Labour_Party

Currently listening to the YouTube.Very interesting to say the least.Would be interested to try and find out if these are short for Suriname.Croes is obviously very familiar with Suriname.....

Glenbert Croes’s Experience
Vice Chairman of the Board
SUROIL INC
(Privately Held; Oil & Energy industry)

June 2009 — Present (6 months)

Chairman of the Board
SURMETAL INC
(Privately Held; Mining & Metals industry)

May 2009 — Present (7 months)

Chairman of the Board
SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.
(Privately Held; Mining & Metals industry)

February 2008 — Present (1 year 10 months)

.........................................................................................

SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC is active in the joint-venture with a Major Oil, Minerals and Metals Trader in the World in financing the Bauxite/Alumina industry in the Republic of Suriname, and in the International marketing and trading of the same on the World market. We will succesfully support the master development of the Government's vision for its whole Bauxite/Alumina industry.

And who would that Major oil,minerals and metals trader in the world of financing in Suriname be????????????????????????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: November 07, 2009, 02:23:55 AM »

The economy of Suriname is dominated by the bauxite industry, which accounts for more than 15% of GDP and 70% of export earnings. Other main export products include rice, bananas and shrimp. Suriname has recently started exploiting some of its sizeable oil[9] and gold[10] reserves. About a quarter of the people work in the agricultural sector. The Surinamese economy is very dependent on commerce, its main trade partners being the Netherlands, the United States, Canada and Caribbean countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: November 07, 2009, 02:24:02 AM »

Keepthefaith and billb

All about justice for Natalee Holloway?

Did Peter Schouten inform the networks which he was in negotiations with that there was only ONE truth in the entire the Red Rover recording?  Did Peter Devries inform ABC prior to negotiating a $830,000 deal?  Was ABC aware that the words that spew out of Joran van der Sloot's lips were nothing but lies ... words that could all be disputed.  Think about it.  Peter Devries had an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway story.  He knew.

Could $830,000 be behind the reason there was no deal negotiated between Peter Devries and Kyle Kingman in February, 2008 in regards to the trap/cage footage ... the trap/cage footage that would reveal that Joran's FULL confession ... which did not allude to a trap/cage in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body ... was not a FULL confession after all?

What do you think?

Janet

++++++

Overboard - Patrick vander Eem

Peter Schouten is a man that you like or you don’t. He can be long winded, loud and theatrical. I didn’t like him at first but somehow he grew on me. If you stuck around long enough you found a man who you could trust and laugh with.

Because I would get half of the revenue of the sales of news clips to other stations I hoped that he knew what he was doing. I did not expect much, because Schouten had only four working days to get it done and today was his deadline. Because of this crazy time schedule he had proposed a strategy not to sell the footage of the car as news clips to all networks in the States but to cut an exclusive deal with one. Until that Thursday the inner circle of people who knew about this operation had been extremely small. The slightest hint that Joran had made a confession on tape would have gone round like wildfire. That created an enormous problem for Schouten. How to sell something if you can’t tell the potential buyers what it is?

Earlier I had overheard some people in the smoking room wondering about that too and there somebody said: ‘Don’t worry about him.  That man can sell sand to the Arabs.’

Schouten also worked tireless hours with the help of Peter R’s daughter Kelly de Vries, brought in due to the secretive nature of the footage, to prepare a plan to handle the press during the onslaught we all expected from media at both sides on the Atlantic Ocean. They were both ready for it.

Today Schouten was running frantic negotiations with the Disney-network ABC to organize an exclusive deal. They had already sent a producer on the plane the day before, Jessica Velmans, a Dutch woman who emigrated to the States when she was three years old, but still spoke almost perfect Dutch. Schouten warned us all about that because she had to be left in the blind until the confidentiality agreement was signed. Secrecy was so crucial, that even the subtitles prepped for Beth were made from Schouten’s desk directly since it was still to risky to bring in the usual outside translators. That is how I met Elizabeth Byars, my co-author of this book, who was brought in by Schouten to produce the subtitles and the text for the US-website of the show. The level of secrecy that we kept up all these weeks was amazing and would
have made the CIA proud.

... The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars. Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe. That delivered me just a few hundred Euros shy of the random number I pulled out of my ass for the police. Three hundred thousand turned out to be the lucky number in the cosmic lottery.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle Kingman:  Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net
Janet, Thank you for the transcripts from Patrick's Overboard. I admit I haven't looked at it...
Could it just be that Peter Devries and Peter Schouten beat kyle and company to the punch in obtaining TV rights for their respective products?  (RR tapes/ROV footage). It appears that the RR tapes were being peddled to the networks in Jan 08, while the ROV tapes weren't being peddled until Feb 08. Then the Dateline segment came out on 22 Feb after much exposure of the RR tapes...exposed to world media starting 31 Jan.
kyle and company realized the ROV videos weren't worth what they were asking...and aruba powers that be upped the ante for kyle and company to bury the ROV videos with offers of lucrative business relationships/opportunities
Peter devries got good exposure/big payday/some closure for Beth and family....
kyle and company could have revealed the ROV videos but...
kyle and company got their payday by remaining silent...
aruba agenda continues....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 07, 2009, 02:29:55 AM »

How's it hanging ktf?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: November 07, 2009, 02:32:30 AM »

How's it hanging ktf?

Doin well BillB.Still here for Justice!The Dawgs are down in your neck of the woods..UCLA tomorrow!Hope all is well with you and the family?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: November 07, 2009, 02:41:50 AM »

Just got done reading Janet's post's over a couple of times and it makes me blood boil.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.