June 01, 2024, 06:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408700 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 19, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »

I may not remember correctly, but Peter de Vries hand delivered a copy of the RR tapes to Hans Mos in
Aruba a week or two before the announcement that he had such tapes.

if you can find it for me, would you post it. Let's get a timeline of these few days down.

I'll be back later.

This may not be exactly what Magnolia referenced but it does mention DeVries showing some of the video beforehand.

Back to Article  Click to Print Monday, Feb. 04, 2008
New Clues in the Holloway Mystery
By Joost van Egmond/Amsterdam

It was trial by television last weekend as literally half the population of the Netherlands tuned in to watch a bizarre twist in the unsolved case of Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old American who went missing in May 2005 after a night out on the Caribbean island of Aruba. Acting as the prosecution: Peter de Vries, a Dutch crime journalist, who presented his eagerly awaited take on the case on a Dutch commercial television station. The advocate for the defense: a rival channel, which aired an interview with one of the prime suspects in the case. Left in the dust as hapless bystanders were the official prosecutors in Aruba, who have failed to bring anyone to trial almost three years since Holloway was last seen leaving a nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two friends on the night of May 29, 2005.

The case revolves around Van der Sloot, 20, a Dutch student who was then living in Aruba, a self-governing part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. He was arrested several times for alleged involvement in Holloway's disappearance, but prosecutors were never able to build a case against him. De Vries, working outside official channels, aired his own case, fashioned around repeated taped confessions weaseled out of Van der Sloot by Patrick van der Eem, a friend he met in 2007.

De Vries says he was approached by Van der Eem with an offer to try to find Van der Sloot out. They videotaped a number of conversations Van der Eem had in his car with Van der Sloot, in which the latter tells how Holloway collapsed while the two were making out on the beach. "We were at the beach and suddenly she did nothing," Van der Sloot said on the tape that De Vries aired. "I tried everything, I shook her, but nothing." He said he then called a friend, named Daury, who dumped the body at sea by boat. Asked by Van der Eem how he could be so sure that Holloway was dead, Van der Sloot admitted that he couldn't be.

Yet even before these alleged confessions were aired, Van der Sloot dismissed them as lies. "I just told Van der Eem what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said in an interview on Friday on television. A person who identified himself as the said Daury dismissed them on Monday in the newspaper DAG. He denounces the story and says he was in the Netherlands at the time.

Whatever the value of the confessions, they clearly took the prosectors' office on Aruba by surprise. Officials there have taken some flak for letting De Vries steal the show, but obstruction of justice is not as clear a concept in Dutch law as it is in many other countries. Withholding information relevant to an investigation is not by definition punishable, a spokesperson for the Dutch prosecutor's office confirmed.

De Vries showed chief Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos some of the video material beforehand. Apparently acting on these leads, Mos reopened the case last Friday. So far, no arrest has been made, nor has the prosecutor's office given an official statement on the developments. Interviewed in De Vries' show, Mos deemed the taped confessions "convincing," but urged caution in taking the case to court. "This calls for additional research and that is what we are going to do," he said.

Hugely complicating that research is the question of what crime the alleged facts would actually constitute. If Holloway indeed died, but was not murdered, on that beach, Van der Sloot and any co-accused could still be held accountable for illegally disposing of the body, which is a relatively minor crime under Dutch law. But if there is a possibility she was still alive, it might be any degree of manslaughter, experts say.

Sunday night's show will be aired on American network ABC this week. De Vries will also tour various channels (De Vries says he is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live) to comment on the case. But after a weekend full of televised revelations, the jury is still out.

Click to Print Find this article at:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1709603,00.html
Copyright © 2009 Time Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.Privacy Policy|Add TIME Headlines to your Site|Contact Us|Customer Service

Since this article was printed on 2/4/08, that puts a deVries/Mos meeting prior.

Thank you. That helps pin point this a bit more.

Was there anything about Kalpoe saying he had stuff on the judges????

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.

After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

© DutchNews.nl

Mos said it would blow the case?
What a liar!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2009, 08:00:27 PM »

Hi San. lol  Howdy everyone.

JMO too

Crime scene   VDS home.
Perps            JVDS, 2k,  Paulus.  Paulus let her die in the pool shed.
Body disposal  the next evening before Beth arrived.

Viet Vet.................baseball bat..........fraid so.

Klaas sorry to hear about your FIL.  I remember one evening years ago you had to go to his house and clean out his puuter.  Apparently he had been some places he shouldn't.  lol   It gave me such a chuckle as I could only imagine the excuses he was making.  Had my daddy and FIL had access to the computer/internet I know they would have been in a few jambs. ha ha

thumright
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »

JMO too

Crime scene   VDS home.

Klaas sorry to hear about your FIL.  I remember one evening years ago you had to go to his house and clean out his puuter.  Apparently he had been some places he shouldn't.  lol   It gave me such a chuckle as I could only imagine the excuses he was making.  Had my daddy and FIL had access to the computer/internet I know they would have been in a few jambs. ha ha

Dave Holloway said he believed that they took Natalee to Paulus home.

Hi Snoopy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »

Did Peter Devries sincerely believe that Dolphi Richards would be pleased with the recorded if it did not conform to the Aruban cover up agenda.  This guy was controlling the corrupt investigation from behind the scenes since the getgo.

When I read the following words of Devries ... I felt that something was hinky.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - February 8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

UP UNTIL THE RANGE ROVER CONFESSION - KALPOES HAD BEEN ARRESTED THREE TIMES AND THEN JUDGE SMID RELEASED THEM MAKING A STATEMENT THAT THEY WERE INVOLVED IN BODY DISPOSAL![/b]

THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007 - HANS MOS
Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html
(Credit: Tamikosmom @ http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.20)

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse, prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"There's no doubt in my mind that she's dead," said Hans Mos. "I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/26/holloway.arrest/index.html
(posted here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.20)

My point is up until Joran gave his Range Rover confession, the Kalpoe brothers were accused of being involved in the body disposal. Now how did Judge Smid know there IS a BODY?
And the Kalpoe brothers helped dispose of it?

Because Joran confessed very early on, late at night, and dear ole Daddy called them on it for interrogating him
past 10:00pm.  He told no more in those tapes than he had already told in the very beginning of this. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 19, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: October 19, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »

JMO too

Crime scene   VDS home.

Hi Snoopy.

I am reading through old threads looking for "stuff"

Just found this one:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote from: San on November 21, 2007, 09:18:05 PM
Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 21, 2007, 09:16:59 PM
Quote from: igsigs on November 21, 2007, 09:15:05 PM
Taco says Joran waving extradition.

igsigs ... what does "waving extradition" mean?

Janet

It means he will have his fat ass on a plane and go back to Aruba without a fight.

Thank you San.

Janet

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: October 19, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »

Kyle said: "10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"
 During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

* Jan 7th dive on trap/cage
* Approximately Jan 21 (Monday) - Mos tells Kyle he'll [Kyle] be leaving in 10 days.
*Jan 23 (Wed) - xxxxx gets email from xxxx asking to take focus off of Persistence
*Jan 31 - TEN DAYS LATER - Kyle is signed in at SM from Atlanta airport in U.S.

I may not remember correctly, but Peter de Vries hand delivered a copy of the RR tapes to Hans Mos in

I remember this too.  I'm trying to find where it was said.

I will look also but I remember we knew Peter DV was in Aruba. So was that guy from A&E TV also.  NOW I am wondering if Peter and the guy from A&E were meeting with Kyle, Silvetti or Tim T. about buying the footage to the cage.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: October 19, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »

I think Joran knew he was being set up by Patrick.  Not sure if Patrick was setting Peter up or not, but I do not think Peter was involved in anything other than getting the truth.  That man's just to darn ppppeeerrrty to be bad. lol

Agree with ya Snoopy.  Joran and Patrick both needed money in a bad way.  It worked. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 19, 2009, 08:20:13 PM »

Hi Snoopy.

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00   ET

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive. ....

DAVE HOLLOWAY, FATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: October 19, 2009, 08:37:38 PM »

Not yet what I am looking for, but interesting nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted at SM by Klaasend

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:18 pm   
TJ Ward Speaks to FNC on J2K's Re-Arrest Nov 21/07

I didn't get the first portion of this interview but here's what I got
recorded

T J Ward to John Gibson of Fox News Channel:

" .... I have just recently, in the last three (3) months turned this information over to the Dutch authorities and the FBI in Barbados.

Gibson:

So you handed this over when TJ?

Ward:

About two (2) months ago I turned this information over to the Dutch authorities and to the FBI in Barbabos.

Gibson:

And what did they tell you at that time? This was some pretty interesting stuff.

Ward:

They said that they would look into this information and follow-up with it. It was my understanding from talking to Dave Holloway about two (2) weeks ago that there were four (4) individuals that were being looked at by the Dutch authorities for an arrest to be imposed before the date in December.

Gibson:

So when you gave that information, did you attach names of suspects that you had in mind?

Ward:

I told them and I believed all along that Paul van der Sloot had knowledge, direct or indirect knowledge of the removal of Natalee Holloway's body or what had transpired with her to be removed from that island.

Gibson:

Did you draw in the brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe?

Ward:

No, I think that something happened while Natalee was with van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish and I believe they panicked and I believe that's where van der Sloot's father came into play and he assisted or removed that body off that island.

Gibson:

If it turns out they removed the body off the island, then they would presumably have dumped the body in the ocean. I don't mean to be gruesome for folks watching but the mystery has always been what's happened to Natalee

Ward:

She's way out in the ocean or they took her somewhere from the removal of these Columbians that took this body off the island.

Gibson:

Ok, so your theory was on the island itself, how was she killed?

Ward:

I don't know that she was killed, I believe that she either died or something transpired while she was with the boys and something happened.

Gibson:

And they panicked

Ward:

She either stopped breathing, yes I had incorporated a system called Layered Voice Analysis and that's what got me to Aruba where I could tape conversations with this truth technology to see that the boys were lying, telling the truth or other and while I was there I was able to capture information from interviews that were in Dutch of Paulus van der Sloot and that system told me that he knew something about what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Gibson:

TJ, you might be the guy who got this train in motion and helped solve this case, thank you very much.

Ward:

Anything I can do to help you, let me know. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: October 19, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »

if you can find it for me, would you post it. Let's get a timeline of these few days down.

I'll be back later.

This may not be exactly what Magnolia referenced but it does mention DeVries showing some of the video beforehand.

Back to Article  Click to Print Monday, Feb. 04, 2008
New Clues in the Holloway Mystery
By Joost van Egmond/Amsterdam

It was trial by television last weekend as literally half the population of the Netherlands tuned in to watch a bizarre twist in the unsolved case of Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old American who went missing in May 2005 after a night out on the Caribbean island of Aruba. Acting as the prosecution: Peter de Vries, a Dutch crime journalist, who presented his eagerly awaited take on the case on a Dutch commercial television station. The advocate for the defense: a rival channel, which aired an interview with one of the prime suspects in the case. Left in the dust as hapless bystanders were the official prosecutors in Aruba, who have failed to bring anyone to trial almost three years since Holloway was last seen leaving a nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two friends on the night of May 29, 2005.

The case revolves around Van der Sloot, 20, a Dutch student who was then living in Aruba, a self-governing part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. He was arrested several times for alleged involvement in Holloway's disappearance, but prosecutors were never able to build a case against him. De Vries, working outside official channels, aired his own case, fashioned around repeated taped confessions weaseled out of Van der Sloot by Patrick van der Eem, a friend he met in 2007.

De Vries says he was approached by Van der Eem with an offer to try to find Van der Sloot out. They videotaped a number of conversations Van der Eem had in his car with Van der Sloot, in which the latter tells how Holloway collapsed while the two were making out on the beach. "We were at the beach and suddenly she did nothing," Van der Sloot said on the tape that De Vries aired. "I tried everything, I shook her, but nothing." He said he then called a friend, named Daury, who dumped the body at sea by boat. Asked by Van der Eem how he could be so sure that Holloway was dead, Van der Sloot admitted that he couldn't be.

Yet even before these alleged confessions were aired, Van der Sloot dismissed them as lies. "I just told Van der Eem what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said in an interview on Friday on television. A person who identified himself as the said Daury dismissed them on Monday in the newspaper DAG. He denounces the story and says he was in the Netherlands at the time.

Whatever the value of the confessions, they clearly took the prosectors' office on Aruba by surprise. Officials there have taken some flak for letting De Vries steal the show, but obstruction of justice is not as clear a concept in Dutch law as it is in many other countries. Withholding information relevant to an investigation is not by definition punishable, a spokesperson for the Dutch prosecutor's office confirmed.

De Vries showed chief Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos some of the video material beforehand. Apparently acting on these leads, Mos reopened the case last Friday. So far, no arrest has been made, nor has the prosecutor's office given an official statement on the developments. Interviewed in De Vries' show, Mos deemed the taped confessions "convincing," but urged caution in taking the case to court. "This calls for additional research and that is what we are going to do," he said.

Hugely complicating that research is the question of what crime the alleged facts would actually constitute. If Holloway indeed died, but was not murdered, on that beach, Van der Sloot and any co-accused could still be held accountable for illegally disposing of the body, which is a relatively minor crime under Dutch law. But if there is a possibility she was still alive, it might be any degree of manslaughter, experts say.

Sunday night's show will be aired on American network ABC this week. De Vries will also tour various channels (De Vries says he is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live) to comment on the case. But after a weekend full of televised revelations, the jury is still out.

Click to Print Find this article at:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1709603,00.html
Copyright © 2009 Time Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.Privacy Policy|Add TIME Headlines to your Site|Contact Us|Customer Service

Since this article was printed on 2/4/08, that puts a deVries/Mos meeting prior.

Thank you. That helps pin point this a bit more.

Was there anything about Kalpoe saying he had stuff on the judges????

You're welcome.

I'd have to look for that, Kermit.  I remember reading something though. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 19, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

Kermit

I contend that Kyle Kingman's own words clearly reveals three of the distractions that were established to take the focus off the trap/cage which was located by the Persistence following the visit from the dectective who was in the know.

1.  The false lead of January 1, 2008.
2.  The Range Rover confession tapes of January, 2008.
3.  The Pond search of January, 2008.

Janet

4.  The Kurtis Productions documentary of January, 2008.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 19, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »

Wreck - would you ask Klaas for my email addy please? I'd like to send you something. 
I've sent you an e-mail!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »

Kermit

I contend that Kyle Kingman's own words clearly reveals three of the distractions that were established to take the focus off the trap/cage which was located by the Persistence following the visit from the dectective who was in the know.

Janet

And it's all documented as an orchestrated conspiracy to cover-up.

You bet!

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #516 on: October 19, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »

Kermit

Janet

And it's all documented as an orchestrated conspiracy to cover-up.

Seems plausible to me. How does it get in front of an investigative body that can act on it?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #517 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

JMO too

Crime scene   VDS home.

Hi Snoopy.
My gut feeling has always been that the sloots house is where "something bad" happened.
Not sure if Natalee was disposed at sea the next night or days later....but whenever she was....it was done by paulass and ale.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 19, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

JMO too

Crime scene   VDS home.

Hi Snoopy.
My gut feeling has always been that the sloots house is where "something bad" happened.
Not sure if Natalee was disposed at sea the next night or days later....but whenever she was....it was done by paulass and ale.....
I agree!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 19, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »

I have read old threads tonight until my eyes hurt.

Most of the Range Rover tapes were made prior to Joran being re-arrested in Holland in November 2007
I think Joran was  re-arrested during the  RR tapings.  Before anything was definate about the Persistence.
It was while Joran was awaiting extradition from the NL that Dave announced that a ship was going
to Aruba for a search.  Mos said he didn't know what Dave would be searching for, but he was welcome to search.
Lazlo had said in early November at RU that Joran had been recorded by a friend.  It was assumed by many that
it was recorded by wiretap.  That was not the case.
Joran stayed on Aruba until after the New Year in 2008.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.