June 01, 2024, 05:31:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408694 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »

Furthermore, as Texasmom pointed out earlier ---
Beth was on with Dana AFTER the release of the Devries tapes. On the show, Beth was concerned with the 1st 48 hours (not just that first night as in Joran's story). Beth was still adamant that Paulus was involved (again, that doesn't jibe with Devries' version). I think this shows that she was PLEASED with Devries -- but not taking Joran at his word verbatim.

Let's not forget that a year following the rearrest and release, the Persistence and the Land Rover tapes, Joran gave Greta another story (11/25/08) about trafficking Natalee and later saying he made it up.  WTF? 

Beth was pleased with DeVries at that point & emotionally crushed by what the dialogue reviealed.  Joran remains the liar to the majority to this date.  Anita, he's a POS.

See the pattern.
November 19, 2008 is when Greta called Hans Mos a liar.
Joran gave Greta another story (11/25/08)

OK....will give this some thought, Kermit.  You're a hop ahead...or maybe more.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: October 20, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »

Could the detainments of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007 have been all about getting stories straight for the Range Rover recordings that Dutch Authorities knew were going to happen?  Could the the timing of the arrests have some significance?

Think about it.  Hans Mos claimed to have sufficient new evidence to warrant charges.  However ... John Kelly claims that the prosecutor had nothing new.

Janet

Knowing what we know now, I believe that is a high probability that Hans Mos was involved in the corruption/cover-up. But I do not think that Peter deVries was. I think Peter deVries would give his left nut to put Joran and his father away and serve Justice.

If anything, Hans Mos was probably well aware of where Joran was and his activities. I know I knew when johan was posting here that he said Joran was in Den Dolder and that was a lie. I knew it because I knew exactly where Joran was and I knew what he was doing. But it's Hans Mos that has shown himself to be a coward and a liar!

Kermit

There was a time I would have believed that Peter Devries would have gone down fighting to expose the entire truth encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... the entire truth which would implicate Paulus van der Sloot.

However ... when Devries claimed that the tapes were a full confession rather than declaring to all who would listen that Joran's words were nothing but lies throughout the recordings ... I began to suspect that this investigative reporter who possessed a comprehensive knowledge of the dynamics encompassing the Natalee Holloway had sold out to the Aruban coverup agenda.

I do not adhere to the contention that Peter Devries was duped.  I give him too much credit and ... along with that credit there is accountability.

Janet

Well, I just don't think Peter deVries had but one objective and that is to get Joran and Paulus.

I think it's Hans Mos and Dolf Richardson that have done their best to cover-up. Think about it,
just as DeVries has it set up here comes Hans Mos and arrests Joran and Kalpoes and he had no evidence. Remember what a joke it was to find out that the new evidence was not anything knew.
I just do not believe Hans Mos is stupid. He knew exactly what he was doing to help Joran out.

November 21, 2007 Joran is arrested and transferred to Aruba.
DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: October 20, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

LOL ribbit
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 20, 2009, 11:45:20 PM »

Furthermore, as Texasmom pointed out earlier ---
Beth was on with Dana AFTER the release of the Devries tapes. On the show, Beth was concerned with the 1st 48 hours (not just that first night as in Joran's story). Beth was still adamant that Paulus was involved (again, that doesn't jibe with Devries' version). I think this shows that she was PLEASED with Devries -- but not taking Joran at his word verbatim.

Let's not forget that a year following the rearrest and release, the Persistence and the Land Rover tapes, Joran gave Greta another story (11/25/08) about trafficking Natalee and later saying he made it up.  WTF? 

Beth was pleased with DeVries at that point & emotionally crushed by what the dialogue reviealed.  Joran remains the liar to the majority to this date.  Anita, he's a POS.

See the pattern.
November 19, 2008 is when Greta called Hans Mos a liar.
Joran gave Greta another story (11/25/08)

2NJ, I thought I read Kermit was a pot head. Monkey Devil! Dsylexia, you know!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #684 on: October 20, 2009, 11:47:32 PM »

From memory and things I was able to piece together concerning the rover tapes.........
Patrick was trying to get NL ALE behind his (Patrick's) plan to secretly catch urine on hidden camera confessing to urine's role in Natalee's disappearance during the summer on 2007.
NL ALE wasn't buying.
At some time in the fall 2007 Patrick hooked up with Peter and the plan was put in place.

Before the hidden taping started, mos came along and rearrested urine and k2...

After urine/k2 were released, the plan was put back in place.
There were at least four separate recordings made between urine/Patrick sometime between mid-end Nov 2007 and Jan 2008.

Around Jan 24, 2008....Peter shared the rover confession with mos - mos came back and said there wasn't enough new evidence on the rover tapes to rearrest urine.
Jan 29 - Peter set up one more hidden camera session between Patrick/urine to get more evidence....

Peter showed the tapes to Beth on Feb 4th (?)

That wasn't Mos.  That was the judge who said that said Joran was such a liar that you couldn't believe what was on the tapes.

Then it went to a three judge panel who agreed with the first judge.
Magnolia...nice to see you.... an angelic monkey
I agree with your post...I could have worded mine better....
I meant that mos told Peter the results of the judge/3 judges position that there wasn't enough evidence on the tapes....

I think the "not enough evidence" was from the wire taps and bugging that the Dutch did from Feb to Aug, 2007
for which J2K were arrested in Nov, 2007.
They never arrested Joran about the RR tapes.
Then I guess you got me there Magnolia.....
One of us is mis-reading what the other posted....
I'm talking 24 Jan 2008 when mos tells Peter the rover tapes don't have enough evidence to rearrest urine....
I guess you were talking something else...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »

11-21-07 Joran & Kalpoes re-arrested based on new "evidence"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: October 20, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »

2NJ, I thought I read Kermit was a pot head. Monkey Devil! Dsylexia, you know!

Why I have never tooted anything in my life!

ribbit

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: October 20, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »

Again, Devries made the statement about the "full confession" in the very first few days after revealing the tapes. At that point his "pride" wanted to believe he had the story down pat. It would be interesting to find out if he STILL believes that today. Remember, he was still "hyping" his show at that time -- he WANTED everyone to think he "solved" the case 100%.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: October 20, 2009, 11:52:43 PM »

hang in there monkey's.

It ain't over until Aruba sequels like pigs.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: October 20, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »

Again, Devries made the statement about the "full confession" in the very first few days after revealing the tapes. At that point his "pride" wanted to believe he had the story down pat. It would be interesting to find out if he STILL believes that today. Remember, he was still "hyping" his show at that time -- he WANTED everyone to think he "solved" the case 100%.

Wreck ... I call that selling out.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 20, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »

hang in there monkey's.

I want to see PORK!...NOW!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: October 20, 2009, 11:55:07 PM »

In most countries a taped confession saying that he had a body dumped in the sea, dead or alive,
(he wasn't surewhich), would  be considered a confession.  Not good enough for Aruba though.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 20, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »

hang in there monkey's.

Kermit, last week I was pontificating that perhaps "Daury" was actually a nickname for Dolf Richardson --- I STILL think ALE was involved in the body disposal.
What you think??

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 20, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

Wreck ... I call that selling out.

Janet

+++++

I don't think it is selling out at all  -- I just don't think Devries knew as much background info about the case as we did who had folowed it like WE have. I think he GENUINELY believed he had solved the case 100%.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: October 21, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »

I got locked out for a bit, earlier.  Have a few threads to check out.

Thanks to the faithful.

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 21, 2009, 12:44:58 AM »

Kyle Kingman knew the truth but ... he sold out.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #360 on: March 14, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

No, Kyle.  No.  You were not FORCED to sit back and hope for the best.  YOU CHOSE to sit back and hope for the best.  There are a number of things YOU could have done.  YOU could have contacted the FBI.  YOU could have contacted Tim Miller.  YOU could have contacted the family.   

INSTEAD you chose, that's right Kyle, YOU CHOSE to participate in the attempted PIMPING of the only evidence not absconded with by the Arubans, the ROV videos.

You, KYLE KINGMAN, need to stop acting like you were one of the good guys.  YOU CHOSE at the time to do exactly what ALE did, and that is WITHHOLD POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.  And if you think talking to the Freebirds redeemed you, you're wrong.  Because when it came time to sh*t or get off the pot - you LIED, MADE THREATS OVER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and finally, RAN AWAY.  You CHOSE, Kyle Kingman, to do everything in your power to PROTECT THE PIMPING OF THE ROV VIDEOS.

Shame right on you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg720012;topicseen#msg720012

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: October 21, 2009, 12:45:40 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: October 21, 2009, 12:57:48 AM »

Some great dialogue this evening in regards to how Monkey's feel about Peter R Devries!As you all know i trust no one from Aruba to the Netherlands but,i'm not the one that matters.If it gave Beth closure,so be it.God knows she deserves it!Giving her closure was the goal i believe.Once you have peace & closure from one's unfortunate passing,i believe you tend to move on with life the best you can.Dave & Beth both deserve that but,isn't that what Aruba wants?

In this case.I don't believe anything is a coincidence...JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: October 21, 2009, 12:59:54 AM »

Agree or disagree.It's always a good day when Magnolia is in the rafters!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: October 21, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »

Some great dialogue this evening in regards to how Monkey's feel about Peter R Devries!As you all know i trust no one from Aruba to the Netherlands but,i'm not the one that matters.If it gave Beth closure,so be it.God knows she deserves it!Giving her closure was the goal i believe.Once you have peace & closure from one's unfortunate passing,i believe you tend to move on with life the best you can.Dave & Beth both deserve that but,isn't that what Aruba wants?

In this case.I don't believe anything is a coincidence...JMOO
Yep....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.