June 01, 2024, 07:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408721 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: October 31, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »

Snoopy ... how does your "Snoopy" react to fireworks?

Last night the neighbor who owns the property behind us ... came to our  door and suggested that we make sure Brandi was inside the house about 8:00 PM as there would be an early family fireworks celebration as he was leaving on a business trip this morning.

Well ... I complete forgot about his warning and ... had let Brandi out to do her thing.  At the first sound of fireworks ... I was out on the front porch decorating.  I panicked as there had been a couple of times in the past that Brandi had taken off.  I bolted up the stairs to the kitchen door. I opened the door and ... immediately called for her.  No response.  I called again and ... then saw that she was sleeping on a mat in the back carport.

I guess there are advantages now that the old gal is going deaf.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL.

Janet

ha ha ha ha snoopy hardly hears a lick.  lol  If we let him outside without a leash he'll try to wonder off so I have to run up in front of him and give him sign language.  Of course I think he has a little selective hearing. lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1601 on: November 01, 2009, 01:29:43 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: November 01, 2009, 09:00:16 AM »

Good Morning, BoxerDawg.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1603 on: November 01, 2009, 10:36:09 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: November 01, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »

Just the way I like it!         

Good morning.  Hope all had a good Halloween.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: November 01, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 01, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13333/5/

Papiamentu translation:

poentje castro not owing to comete suicidio

sunday, 01 november 2009 - 16:29

during the ultimo oranan here owing to core one rumor pisa, specialmente via blackberry messenger y via facebook at where is insinua cu the presentador of "un day in bida" at telearuba owing to comete suicidio in kia. the rumor here is totalmente false y do not cuadra cu berdad. click read more for more info...

the rumor false here owing to hanja very atencion tanto at aruba because; at corsou, because at once redaccion of 24ora owing to ricibi complete of call y email puntrando if the rumor here is berdad.

sinembargo police owing to desmenti the news here categoricamente. locual if they owing to confirma at we is cu johnny "poentje" castro owing to stay traslada for keep of police of oranjestad y at once owing to prolonga his detencion. probably at inicio of week elo wordo transporta for corte for eynan the see one huez comisario cu will have to dicidi if the presentador of telearuba will permanece deteni or if elo can recobra his freedom bek.

as cu we owing to informa end, poentje castro owing to stay deteni y encarcela diabierna ultimo, under suspicion cu past owing to haci his self culpabel at "heling" (cumpra or keep articulonan horta) y "afdreiging" (black mailing). because; cu is 4 person have close in the caso earnest here, cu owing to cuminsa after of the ladronicia at home of the cantante claudius phillips, owing to opta for serca cada 1 in one keep of police various y poentje castro consequentemente owing to bay kia already the sospechosonan do not hanja chens of talk cu another.

the mature cu owing to dicidi of yet mande for keep of police of beach for his encacercelacion, not necesariamente kiermen cu ela admiti his culpabilidad end. we will follow the caso here very of serca debi cu have much atencion for detencion of the figure publico here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: November 01, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: November 01, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 114 – 115:
  Since entrusting Natalee’s care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my walking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.

No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleashed at the cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me. It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I’m alone in the room.  Shoes.  Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over.  I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee’s room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table where we keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they’re waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we’ll put on our game faces and do it all over again until we find her.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 01, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1610 on: November 01, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »

2 lonely chairs on the beach just waiting for the two tourists that may show up.......sometime...... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: November 01, 2009, 08:04:59 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET.  He has a great lineup tonight, IMO:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I'll post a link to the show just prior to 9pm ET:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: November 01, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

The Amazing Race is in Amsterdam tonight.

The Dutch people seem very nice and hospitable.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 01, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »

The Amazing Race is in Amsterdam tonight.

The Dutch people seem very nice and hospitable.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: November 01, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »

REMINDER

KELLY CASTILLO AND DANIEL YOUNG

Jossy Mansur
EMAIL
January 18, 2008

I am aware of the two "spiritualists" trying to get some publicity. As far as we can tell, they seem to be men who claim to have contacts with the dead, and who hold dialogues with the nether regions. None of the stories they put out measure up to the truth, and their assessments of Natalee and Beth is way off course and totally false.

They were brought to Aruba by a member of this government, and we all know what that means! As far as we are concerned. it's just an act put on by two "spiritualists" that claim to belong to "the Guiding Light", whatever that is or means.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329921#msg329921

Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young
Bon Dia Aruba
April 10, 2006

"There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her."

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386

Dan Young insists:
Jug Twitty is the father of the baby that Natalee was carrying
DIARIO Aruba
01/17/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): A press conference took place Wednesday morning related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The press conference was given by two Americans, Dan Young and Kelly Castillo, who work in the spiritual world [mediums].

During an encounter of the press with the two people who work in the spiritual world, which surrounded the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the press asked Dan Young and Kelly Castillo what really happened to the American youngster.

According to Young, the week of her disappearance, Natalee worked out a plan because she knew that her mom and dad were coming to Aruba.

Young continued to say that at a certain time in 2006, they brought police to a place without using a map. When police observed something remarkable, their mouths dropped and one of the police agents D.J. said that he would send agents with special dogs early the following morning, but this never happened.

Young also said that he has the names of various people who were with Natalee and the names of the different streets where she was.

He said that Natalee suffered an overdose in the hands of other people who are not Joran, Satish or Deepak.

According to Young, if this was not true, he would not know all the names and details.

Young explained that he understands everything about this case, because when he was younger, he also ran away from home.

According to Young, it’s true that Joran left Natalee at the beach, but afterwards other people came across Natalee and befriended her. They helped her hide in the San Nicolas area.

According to Young, it is practically impossible to think that a 17 year old boy such as Joran could be so good to cause an international mystery, after which he passed his exams easily.

Young said that when by coincidence he met Paul and Anita van der Sloot, he put his hand on Paul’s chest and said: “I know that your son didn’t do anything” and Paul and Anita started to cry.

Press asks Young of how Beth lied.

According to Young, she lied to hide what really was happening in their family back home. It was not the first time Natalee ran away from home [according to Young].

Joran himself said that Natalee said that her mom was like “Hitler”.

Young asked himself of how no one interrogated adequately the kids who were with Natalee in Aruba, nor the pilot of the private jet that brought Beth to Aruba.

Beth wants to put the attention on Joran and on an island that supposedly didn’t do enough, to distract the attention from herself and the situation in her home.

Beth believed that Anita and Paul van der Sloot at first also were helping to hide Natalee. Young continued to say that there’s a female person of high position who is no longer in Aruba who has much more information on this matter.

She is in the U.S. and knew for sure that Natalee was alive. This case became a big “cover up”.

Young also said that Beth and Jug were very afraid of the truth coming out. Young dared Jug and Beth to prove him wrong.

According to Young, he is willing to put his reputation and career on the like. Young said that Beth and especially Jug are in fear that the truth comes out because he [Jug] is the father of the baby that Natalee was carrying.

DIARIO asked Young the names of any of the people who knew the truth of Natalee’s disappearance and he mentioned Marian Ann Smith and someone name Minard.

Young also showed to the press the immigration document that clearly showed that Beth arrived in Aruba at 7:45 at night and not 11:00 as Beth has said.

DIARIO asked Young and Castillo some of the names of the local people who know about this case and Young said that one of them is locked up in KIA and that he spoke with Dolphi Richardson about this and also other authorities.

DIARIO asked Young how he believed that those who were with Natalee did not come forward with her to claim the reward money.

Young explained that because people had seen what happened to Joran, Deepak and Satish and the fact that the young woman died of an overdose at a certain point, was sufficient reason for them not to come forward.

Despite everything that was brought up by Young and Castillo, DIARIO’s point of view remains unchanged, which is that Joran, Satish and Deepak are those who really know what happened to Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

Posted by Getagrip

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-insists-jug-twitty-is-father.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 01, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

The Aruban Justice Minister ... gave credit to the vile accusations spewed forth by the two psychics against the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway when it was implied that Young and Castillo's accusations should be investigated.

It is difficult to comprehend that Rudy Croes had changed his position.  Could it be that the internal investigation in regards to the relationship between Paulus van der Sloot and a now retired Jan vander Straaten has everything to do with appeasing the family and bringing the Natalee Holloway case to a close.

Think about it.  If a collaborated plan dictates that Jan vander Straaten takes the fall for preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... the Aruban house of cards will not collapse and ... the truth will remain forever elusive.

Janet

+++++++

REMINDER

Amigoe
January 17, 2008
Natalee abused by stepfather Jug

This time, the local media has paid plenty of attention to the story of Dan Young and Kelly Castillo.

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: November 01, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

Good Night Keepthefaith and billb.  Good Night All.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: November 02, 2009, 01:00:01 AM »

10/31/2009

http://awemainta.com/home/

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of relato fi nal of formador y aprobacion ministernan for staten cu huramentacion by of governor gabinete mike eman-1 is one mature

3 presencia of they partnernan, yesterday nightfall, did take lugar in fort zoutman the huramentacion of miembronan of gabinete mike eman-i.

one day first governor freddy refunjol owing to ricibi the relato end of formador cu recomendacion of candidatonan for minister. diabierna morning governor owing to ricibi aprobacion of parliament for retiro of the ministernan of gabinete oduber y instalacion of the ministernan new.

the proceso owing to follow yesterday afternoon cu the cambio of gobierno, at instant cu governor owing to company the decretonan of retiro y instalacion. this past owing to haci in presencia of vice first minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp y future first minister mike eman.

cu huramentacion of the gabinete new, is arrive at end of the proceso of formacion. day 2 of october ultimo, governor refunjol owing to ask sr. mike eman for form one gabinete cu can count ; cu sosten of one majority in staten.

day 28 of october formador together cu his relato end, owing to entrega one recomendacion for instalacion of ministernan in one gabinete new. cu this formador owing to informa cu past owing to arrive n’e conclusion cu all candidato is accomplish cu the exigencianan for can instala candidatonan for minister, as esakinan is stipula in the decreto of conseho of minister of day 9 of september 2009.

finalmente the next personanan owing to stay instala because; minister in gabinete mike eman-i: sr. michael godfried eman, sr. arthur lawrence dowers, sr. mike eric de meza, sr. otmar enrique oduber, sr. oslin benito sevinger, sr. richard wayne milton visser, sra. michelle janice hooyboer- winklaar y sr. edwin bibiano abath.

owing to finalisa the ceremonia of huramentacion cu one brindis caminda governor refunjol owing to desea the gabinete new much exito.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

texasmom note:

(the lady in the black dress is Secretario di Conseho di Minister, esta mr. Nicole Hoevertsz)

Info from:  http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13318/5/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: November 02, 2009, 01:18:19 AM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=265:de-jongh-elhage-maakt-kennis-met-eman&catid=3:curacao&Itemid=81

Full story:

Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage (middle) and the Antillean Minister of Economic Affairs Hubert 'Ibi' Martis (far left) pose with the new cabinet-Eman including all partners
Aruban ministers. PHOTO NORMAN Serphos

De Jongh-Elhage is introduced to Eman

From one of our reporters
Willemstad - Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage was Friday in Orange City present at the swearing in of the new Cabinet Mike Eman.  Besides the Prime Minister had the Minister of Labor and Economic Affairs, Hubert Martis and Secretary Julio Constancia present. On behalf of the Island Territory of Curaçao Lisa traveled lieutenant governor Dindial and deputy Zita Jesus - Leito to the neighboring island. De Jongh-Elhage and Martis were to arrive in Fort Zoutman in Orange City received by Eman and his wife.

After they were presented new members to the Aruban government. Collectively they restored to the board office walk where The festivities took place. During the festival program De Jongh-premier claimed Elhage the word. She congratulated the Cabinet Eman with the swearing and expressed the hope for a new era of closer ties between Aruba and the Dutch Antilles and the Kingdom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 02, 2009, 01:31:40 AM »

I've saved some other pictures and articles from the activities since Friday, I'll post more later.  I had to work most of the weekend so I didn't have as much time as usual to get it all together.

I didn't realize that Nicole Hoevertsz was Mike Eman's secretary.  IIRC she's the one that was in the news that had met Obama at the vote on the location of the future Olympic site.  From what I gather she was also an Olympic swimmer.  Reminded me about the one we were looking for recently in the Olympic archives...I'd think they're about the same age.  I need to get back on that search soon! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great week!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.