June 01, 2024, 05:11:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408691 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: October 18, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

That is absolutely the trouble here. No one (that I'm aware of) has seen/heard EVERY one of the Devries/Patrick tapes in their entirety and un-cut version. Quotes have been taken out of context and we just don't know every voice inflection and "sarcasm" comments. We jump to a lot of conclusions.

I would be interested to know if Peter R Devried has givin all unedited copies to American authorities?One would think he'd be more then happy to have done that.No?Do we know if this has occured?
Good point -- we just don't know. I still have faith in Kermit and her revealations, but alas -- we are still in the dark here!

I hope we learn some BIG things soon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »

No, not me!  The Hassell lady that was brutally murdered in Aruba was the Governor's Godmother...I think!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 19, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »

No, not me!  The Hassell lady that was brutally murdered in Aruba was the Governor's Godmother...I think!   

How unfortunate to be taken from this earth by the hands of another human.Maybe Justice will prevail in her case! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: October 19, 2009, 12:09:02 AM »

How unfortunate to be taken from this earth by the hands of another human.Maybe Justice will prevail in her case! an angelic monkey

It is terrible!  They have a special team working around the clock on the case.  I haven't read of an arrest yet; but they're working on it.

At least the perpetrators didn't make her body disappear; so maybe they will have evidence to bring those responsible to justice, and her family will be able to give her a proper burial.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: October 19, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

It is terrible!  They have a special team working around the clock on the case.  I haven't read of an arrest yet; but they're working on it.

At least the perpetrators didn't make her body disappear; so maybe they will have evidence to bring those responsible to justice, and her family will be able to give her a proper burial.

Prayers  for justice in her case! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2009, 12:19:48 AM »

Thanks to the faithful.

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12963/6/

eight detencion entrenan three aruban at venezuela for compra of baby steal

sunday, 18 october 2009 - 20:56

one overall of three aruban have to go give cuenta at autoridad venezolano for intentonan haci for cumpra one baby cu owing to being secuestra or steal for of his mother at maracaibo. click read more for more info... here is deal of arubianonan live at ponton y hooiberg of surname curie y kock. seems cu they owing to go venezuela y was have intencion end in they cabez for cumpra one baby. assure one of the arubianonan was have some week end at venezuela y here at aruba till even the was happen of is pregnant canando rond cu cloths big. after past owing to go venezuela for happen cu is eynan the is go achieve child. owing to resulta cu just caminda the will was kedando have one baby of two month. owing to prepara all cos y together cu the aunt of the baby steal they owing to prepara the plan. diabierna they owing to leave for of cas y owing to tell the mother of the baby of two month that have 20 year cu they're go cumpra cloths for her criatura. after of owing to leave for of cas some hour after the aunt owing to arrive cas y tell the mother of the baby cu the aruban will owing to steal his child. cu water at eye the aunt owing to come tell his sobrina. owing to resulta cu the self was behind all the plan. autoridadnan venezolano owing to cuminsa mobiliza at once y rastrea the sign of the telephone celular. so owing to achieve know exactly at cual hotel the transaccion was tumando lugar. at aeropuerto also was have person wardando. one overall of eight person envolvi of cual man y muher. at aeropuerto of sharp fijo autoridad y interpol cu was have all boundary blokia owing to succeed grab the hendenan abroad y inside first cu they owing to bandona venezuela. in they power was have cedula y carchinan of azv together cu they pasaporte. in the hotel the cousin of the mother of the baby was tey y also owing to stay deteni. past owing to try huy via roof but here autoridad venezolano owing to gare cu the baby still in his hand. for her mother of 20 year that owing to being cria for his same aunt was one gladness y cu water at eye owing to ricibi his child bek. the aunt in the caso here can wait for castigo high at venezuela for thing cu past owing to haci cu his sobrina. esey is count ; for her arubianonan also.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys, Trying to catch up. Thanks TM & Wreck for the cooler weather. When the front came through it dropped 30 degrees. Yippeee!       Now we need justice for Natalee!!!!!!!       Have a great week Monkeys!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2009, 12:23:58 AM »

Thanks to the faithful.

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks for the reminder!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2009, 12:26:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys, Trying to catch up. Thanks TM & Wreck for the cooler weather. When the front came through it dropped 30 degrees. Yippeee!       Now we need justice for Natalee!!!!!!!       Have a great week Monkeys!!

Hi Cajun Miracle!   

It has been really nice and cool!  I've even needed a blanket a couple times while I was working at the computer the past couple of days!

I hope you have a great week too!   an angelic monkey
  for Natalee! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »

eight detencion entrenan three aruban at venezuela for compra of baby steal

sunday, 18 october 2009 - 20:56

one overall of three aruban have to go give cuenta at autoridad venezolano for intentonan haci for cumpra one baby cu owing to being secuestra or steal for of his mother at maracaibo. click read more for more info... here is deal of arubianonan live at ponton y hooiberg of surname curie y kock. seems cu they owing to go venezuela y was have intencion end in they cabez for cumpra one baby. assure one of the arubianonan was have some week end at venezuela y here at aruba till even the was happen of is pregnant canando rond cu cloths big. after past owing to go venezuela for happen cu is eynan the is go achieve child. owing to resulta cu just caminda the will was kedando have one baby of two month. owing to prepara all cos y together cu the aunt of the baby steal they owing to prepara the plan. diabierna they owing to leave for of cas y owing to tell the mother of the baby of two month that have 20 year cu they're go cumpra cloths for her criatura. after of owing to leave for of cas some hour after the aunt owing to arrive cas y tell the mother of the baby cu the aruban will owing to steal his child. cu water at eye the aunt owing to come tell his sobrina. owing to resulta cu the self was behind all the plan. autoridadnan venezolano owing to cuminsa mobiliza at once y rastrea the sign of the telephone celular. so owing to achieve know exactly at cual hotel the transaccion was tumando lugar. at aeropuerto also was have person wardando. one overall of eight person envolvi of cual man y muher. at aeropuerto of sharp fijo autoridad y interpol cu was have all boundary blokia owing to succeed grab the hendenan abroad y inside first cu they owing to bandona venezuela. in they power was have cedula y carchinan of azv together cu they pasaporte. in the hotel the cousin of the mother of the baby was tey y also owing to stay deteni. past owing to try huy via roof but here autoridad venezolano owing to gare cu the baby still in his hand. for her mother of 20 year that owing to being cria for his same aunt was one gladness y cu water at eye owing to ricibi his child bek. the aunt in the caso here can wait for castigo high at venezuela for thing cu past owing to haci cu his sobrina. esey is count ; for her arubianonan also.

http://awemainta.com/home/

10/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

secuestro (kidnapping) of baby

one news much earnest y preocupante owing to come fast in end of week here caminda cu aruba once more is in luz negative, where cu can wordo deduci cu deal (benta) of person will can is drentando we island.t’asina cu informacion owing to enter cu one child muher of barely 2 month of edad owing to wordo rescata for funcionarionan of police cientifico pregnant falcon, venezuela.e baby owing to wordo secuestra diabierna happen at maracaibo cu intencionnan of wordo bendi for 18 thousand bolivar strong. the baby will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi by of the own aunt y cousin of the mother.

Papiamentu translation:

owing to rescata baby secuestra at venezuela cu will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi

one news much earnest y preocupante owing to come fast in end of week here caminda cu aruba once more is in luz negative, where cu can wordo deduci cu deal (benta) of person will can is drentando we island. t’asina cu informacion owing to enter cu one child muher of barely 2 month of edad owing to wordo rescata for funcionarionan of police cientifico pregnant falcon, venezuela. the baby owing to wordo secuestra diabierna happen at maracaibo cu intencionnan of wordo bendi for 18 thousand bolivar strong. the baby will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi by of the own aunt y cousin of the mother. not owing to stay revela exactly if the persona(nan) cu owing to cumpra the baby is venezolano self or of another nacionalidad, but if owing to stay estableci claramente cu the baby will owing to come aruba after cu full the coin will owing to wordo pay, algo without doubt cu will have have to of more investigacion, specialmente mirando the type of crimen abysmal here. at aeropuerto internacional josefa camejo, ubica at municipio los taques of the peninsula of paraguana owing to detene 4 person, 3 of they colombiano y one venezolano cu is wordo sospecha of owing to materializa the secuestro of the baby. after of the interogatorionan, the detenidonan owing to informa the paradero of one muher conoci because; “georgina” eldrit omira curie of 38 year live in bushistraat at ponton, that will owing to secuestra the baby at maracaibo y traslade at hotel caribe at sharp fijo. in the camber of hotel owing to detene muher y owing to achieve the baby in good estado of salud. besides they owing to detene also gillianie rose- ann kock of 27 year live at sabania abou y cecilia curié of 54 live at hooiberg. autoridadnan at aruba will have to can haci one follow up on the caso here y evita cu in future one plan so provided that berdad wordo concretiza y cu children secuestra at another paisnan can enter we island god know cu what intencionnan of the secuestradornan or the cumpradornan.

Baby returned to the mother safe & sound.  an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »

http://awemainta.com/home/

10/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

guardacosta owing to intercepta 50 kilo of drugs in one canoa

guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, in one accion combina cu seccion crimen organisa, (sgc), saturday ultimo during one patruye, owing to intercepta 50 kilo of drugs, cu was abordo of one canoa. they owing to detene the person cu was maneha the canoa here. the accion here did take lugar saturday madruga early, near of 3 or of madruga, hour cu one patruye cu the superrhib of guardacosta, did take notice of one person on one canoa or also can is one kayak, was very sospechoso is actuate at entrance of bahia of barcadera. they owing to ask about they self, is kico one person is haci cu his canoa the hour of god on sea. abordo of the canoa had one sun person.e superrhib owing to bay in his direccion for haci one investigacion y so they owing to come achieve the bulto conteniendo drugs.e drugs y the canoa owing to stay confisca, while cu owing to detene the manehador of the canoa y owing to pas’e for sgc for more investigacion.mester tell cu during all the operación here, personal of guardacosta owing to ask police for controla autonan cu is stop at costa. several patrol policial owing to controla, y owing to controla some car, but not owing to come across cu nothing odd.kier mean, esnan cu was wait for the person here cu his canoa, will owing to descend at water hour owing to feel the cayente.

member of parliament dirk dumfries severamente maltrata for his own child

diadomingo morning early, owing to enter informacion of one caso of maltrato pisa in one cas at dadelstraat. at once owing to dirigi police because; ambulance n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, mirando the seriedad of the maltrato, already end the ambulance owing to bay cu urgencia cu the victima, that owing to resulta of is member of parliament dirk dumfries. n’e cas police did take all informacion necesario p’asina cuminsa cu the investigacion for so detene the aggressor, that owing to resulta of t’e own child of the member of parliament self cu owing to give his father one paliza serious.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2009, 02:05:55 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »

Wreck - would you ask Klaas for my email addy please? I'd like to send you something. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »

Hotping - you are an angel!!!!!!

Regarding Ryan Poff.......

Well, if that doesn't tell it all - right there in black and white - I don't know what else would.

Silvetti hired this guy in December 2007 to be an IN HOUSE project mgr.  And he was in charge of the Persistence.

And he has/had access to "all things Holloway" that were stripped off the ship once it returned to port.

I very highly doubt that this guy would:

a - Go to work for someone "In House" (meaning excluding all other independant contracts that might come his way) for "pennies on the dollar" as we were told all people were being paid who were involved with this

b - Forsake all other contracts that may come his way in favor of a humanitarian mission that doesn't require someone of his skills and expertise anyway.

I also VERY highly doubt that Silvetti would hire someone on for this sole purpose.....

And what in the world is the R/V Ferrel anyway?  that's not a ship Silvetti has listed in his fleet.  I think I'll look into that one...

Ryan Poff’s Experience
Field Project Manager
Poff Offshore Services
(Oil & Energy industry)

December 2007 — Present (1 year 11 months)

in House Project Manager. Responsible duties for the R/V Persistence, R/V Ferrel; Geophysical Projects, Personnel, Invoicing, Proposals, Pricing for jobs, and overall project planning for geophysical services. Autocad drafting and GIS information systems handling.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2009, 11:08:33 AM »

Older article -NOAA Research Vessel FERREL :

Sanctuary to Dive Into Biodiversity Project
6/8/00

This Friday a team of divers from the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, in collaboration with local researchers, will launch a three-day exploration of the diversity of marine life right off our coastline, from microscopic zooplankton to giant endangered whales.

These voyages form the ocean component of "Biodiversity Days," a state-sponsored celebration of natural life on land and in the water that runs from June 9-11. The Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, a co-sponsor of the event, will be documenting the species that inhabit the marine waters off the Commonwealth’s coast. The sanctuary is an 842-square-mile stretch of ocean at the mouth of Massachusetts Bay that has been designated as being of special national significance.

"In order to protect the living resources of the sanctuary and develop appropriate educational materials, we first have to know what’s out there," says Anne Smrcina, the sanctuary’s education coordinator. "Our biodiversity dive trips are intended to heighten awareness among researchers and the public alike on the kinds of species that inhabit our coastal ocean."

On all three "Biodiversity Days" (weather permitting), the dive team will take still photos and video footage of the creatures they find, as well as sample selective species. Scientists from Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, the National Undersea Research Center at the University of Connecticut at Avery Point, and the National Marine Fisheries Service will be standing by to identify the samples and images. Findings will be added to the list of organisms being compiled at the Sanctuary and at the Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs.

On Friday the 9th, United Sates Geological Survey scientists aboard the NOAA Research Vessel FERREL will complete a week of sediment characterization studies in and around the Stellwagen Bank Sanctuary using a variety of sampling and imaging techniques.

Video footage from the FERREL and the Sanctuary dive team’s vessel, the HAWK, will be available to the media. Reporters are invited to join an all-day research cruise aboard the HAWK; however, space is limited. Please contact the sanctuary for more information.

Biodiversity Days are just part of the ongoing research and education in the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. A series of research cruises this summer using the NOAA Ship FERREL and the RV CONNECTICUT will explore ocean biodiversity to greater depths.

The Gerry E. Studds/Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary is one of 12 ocean and coastal areas designated for its special national significance. Headquarters for the sanctuary is in Scituate, Mass. The National Marine Sanctuary Program is administered by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the Department of Commerce through the National Ocean Service.

http://stellwagen.noaa.gov/news/newsreleases/2000pr6-8.html   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »

NOAA Ship Ferrel
The NOAA Ship FERREL was decommissioned on November 21, 2002, and is no longer in service.

At 133 ft in length and displacing more than 450 tons, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) ship Ferrel, was originally constructed to conduct tide and current surveys. In the mid-1980s, the vessel was converted to carry out coastal and estuarine research. Modified from the design for a boat that supplies offshore oil rigs, the Ferrel has twin screws and a bowthruster. These features greatly improve both the ship’s stability and maneuverability. Based in Charleston, South Carolina, the Ferrel works throughout the year on projects along the coastal and inshore waters of the East and Gulf Coasts.

Commisioned in June 1968, the Ferrel has an endurance of 9 days at sea, and a range of 1,200 nautical miles with a cruising speed of 10 knots. The Ferrel carries a complement of three officers, eight crew members, and up to eight scientists.

Science and Research Support

Outfitted as multipurpose platform for coastal oceanographic research, the Ferrel is equipped with both wet and dry laboratory spaces. These facilities allow the Ferrel to adapt to many different types of oceanographic research, including trawling,

The bowthruster, a special feature of the Ferrel, increases the maneuverability and stability and of the vessel. Click image for larger view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
water sampling, bottom sampling, and geologic and bathymetric imaging surveys. The wet oceanographic lab has flowing fresh water and seawater, with room to process and analyze samples collected during operations. Though most scientific parties provide their own equipment, the dry oceanographic lab houses a standard suite of electronics. These include a microcomputer, two systems for the analysis of conductivity and temperature at depth (CTD), fish-finding and survey-quality sonar systems, and a digital global positioning satellite (DGPS) data stream. Sidescan sonar and hydrographic data acquisition systems are also available for benthic (ocean bottom) exploration. The Ferrel also has the flexibility to carry and deploy as many as four different launches, ranging from a small inflatable boat for diving to a 23 ft diesel outdrive aluminum vessel.
To conduct over-the-side operations, the various instruments used in the Ferrel’s work are prepared and deployed through the combination of a large open fantail, an aft-mounted crane, a trawl winch and, a moveable A-frame, as well as a davit arm and oceanographic winch located midships.

The NOAA Ship Ferrel can carry a variety of launches. The aft mounted crane is used to deploy these launches for over-the-side operations. Click image for larger view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ferrel also has a valuable asset in its crew. The permanent crew members are experienced in deck machinery, research operations, project planning, surveying, and research diving, and assist with every scientific project. Three crew members are certified NOAA research divers who have made more than 400 dives. They are also trained in nitrox diving, which is useful when deeper or longer dives are necessary for a particular project. An onboard dive compressor, 20 scuba tanks, 6 nitrox (enriched air) tanks, and various dive tools provide the capability for a variety of underwater activities that would not be possible with over-the-side techniques.
Navigation and Communications

The Ferrel relies on the most advanced technologies available for navigation and communication. In addition to nautical charts to determine the ship’s whereabouts, the ship utilizes sophisticated navigation and communication electronics, including DGPS and LORAN-C navigation receivers, X-Band and S-Band radar systems, a gyrocompass, gyro steering, and depth sounders. VHF and HF radios, hand-held VHF radios, cellular and Skycell phones, and e-mail are used by scientists and the crew to communicate with other vessels and shore-based operations.

Click here for more information about the NOAA Ship Ferrel, including current research and the vessel’s specifications.

http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/technology/vessels/ferrel/ferrel.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »

R V Ferrel
http://www.reservoirgeophysical.com/reservoirgeophysical_files/Page1054.htm

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 19, 2009, 12:22:47 PM »

If the Kalpoe brothers are "innocent" as Peter Devries claims ... on the morning of May 30, 2005 ...Deepak would not have dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach ... gone home and ... got on an online chat ... in an attempt to mess up an investigation that at this point did not exist.

It is obvious that on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... Deepak Kalpoe was aware that "something bad" had happened to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO DEEPAK KALPOE

DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT and ADDENDUM

When we got home Satish immediately went to bed. I had switched on the television. I had also turned on the computer in my room. I went and chatted with a friend of mine on “MSN”. His name is John Charles Croes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

DEEPAK 6/29/2005 STATEMENT

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »

Peter DeVries did not "claim" that the Kalpoes are innocent.

Without the transcript in front of me, iirc Peter was relaying the story that Joran told.  I don't recall any "claims" that Peter made. 

Peter to my knowledge has never indicated that he believed every word Joran stated was true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.