June 14, 2024, 06:08:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409739 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: October 27, 2009, 01:07:29 AM »

Buck, my goat that Kermit sent me from Greenland, is a much more handsome goat than that one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1281 on: October 27, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »

Buck, my goat that Kermit sent me from Greenland, is a much more handsome goat than that one.

Greenland has the edge today....'green'.....that other one was old...no explanation needed.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1282 on: October 27, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

Goodnight, everyone.  See you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1283 on: October 27, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »

When I was going through a photobucket file that I haven't used in a while, I came across this post of sweet Peaches that I'd saved at some time...I don't even remember saving it!  I miss her so much...just had to post it!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 27, 2009, 01:15:12 AM »

Goodnight, everyone.  See you later. 

Goodnight 2NJ!  See ya tomorrow!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 27, 2009, 01:16:06 AM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: October 27, 2009, 01:19:15 AM »

When I was going through a photobucket file that I haven't used in a while, I came across this post of sweet Peaches that I'd saved at some time...I don't even remember saving it!  I miss her so much...just had to post it!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Oh, TM, that is so touching.   Dear Peaches.  I miss her so. an angelic monkey

Nite, 2NJ.
I loved your homily today.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: October 27, 2009, 01:58:26 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: October 27, 2009, 02:17:42 AM »

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

international friends or aruba on tattoo party boat

another tremendo evento for miembronan of international friends or aruba, diabierna, day 23 of october, was they experiencia on tattoo party boat.

tattoo was completamente ilumina y festivo while cu the bishitantenan owing to wordo transporta for of the pier at palm beach for her boat ancra immidiately one distancia cortico for of dje.

the musica was sound good y the party was cayente, while cu the barnan owing to prepara bebidanan at all three floor of the boat. after of owing to disfruta of one delicioso supper of bbq tropical the are owing to part in two, esta esnan cu was cla for party, y others cu wanted owing to immidiately relaha. the first are owing to ocupa the pista of ball on the floor principal, y the of two are owing to stay relaha on the pisonan more high, disfrutando of musica of lounge compaña for beverage y ciga.

one without end of entretenimento owing to present musica of carnaval, bailarinnan of salsa, bailarinnan of caya, one competencia of drink beer y one striptease amateur, while cu the miembronan anima owing to emcee y organisa the menu of multiple actividad y ball, just first cu they owing to open the slip of water, for one bit interaccion wet y amusing cu lama. miembronan of all edad of ifa owing to laugh, dance, talk, listen, bark, place another laugh, drink y happen much pret self.

for esnan cu wanted more informacion for thing is become acolyte of international friends or aruba, visit www.ifaruba.com.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 27, 2009, 02:18:41 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: October 27, 2009, 05:28:26 AM »

I agree San, and want everyone to continue posting, too. 

Muffy, I also understand your post very well.   

I was going to post a little story after my last post then decided not to, but remembered being asked by my grammar school teacher to take down names while she was out of the room.  Kids cut up a little but being one myself, I just didn't think I should put their name down....besides I laughed along with everyone at their antics.  Teacher would come back and tell me she was disappointed in me having no name on my list.  We learned later that she had the intercom in the office on or was silently waiting outside the door before making her entrance.   Yep, we were busted. 

Point is we're all in the same class here, learning and looking for answers. 

Bearly, is that emotimonkey an old hippy or Richard Nixon?  Monkey Devil!

It's a monkey running with scissors.

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: October 27, 2009, 05:35:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I couldn't sign in. Said that I wasn't legal. LOL! It's raining elephants!
Justice for Natalee!!!     

It did me that way one time, Cajun.  Scary isn't it?

Thanks Magnolia. I was scared!   

I was knocked out, not locked out a couple of times today.  Never sure if it's here or something else. 

That rain you are getting will come north...it poured like the devil Saturday night.  Up here we've had a wet summer and looks like maybe fall. 

2NJ. Get your rain boots ready. It's nasty. We should send this stuff to Ruba.   

If we could send it there, it would be wonderful.   We have a NJ Turnpike World Series planned for crying out loud!   Let their 90,000 friends wade through in in Aruba awhile.   

Is that anywhere near the PA Turnpike?  It's always sunny in PA!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: October 27, 2009, 05:49:42 AM »

Just seeing her avi took my breath away.  Thanks, Sis!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: October 27, 2009, 06:03:14 AM »

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: October 27, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »

Has this been posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64282.php

Inzake Holloway: Onderzoek naar oud-korpschef afgerond
26 Okt, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Het justitieel onderzoek naar de handelingen en integriteit van hoofdcommissaris Jan van der Straten is afgerond. “De laatste puntjes op de i moeten nog worden gezet”, aldus Ann Angela, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie.
Angela laat weten dat procureur-generaal Rob Pietersz de onderzoeksrapportage al heeft doorgelezen, maar dat hij vooralsnog niets kwijt wil over de bevindingen. “Hij vraagt om geduld.” Het onderzoek is in opdracht van Justitie-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) uitgevoerd, op aandringen van de Nederlandse staatssecretaris van Koninkrijksrelaties Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had namelijk meerdere malen kenbaar gemaakt dat hij Van der Straten ervan verdenkt het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway bewust te hebben verhinderd. De voormalige korpschef zou het onderzoek hebben belemmerd om zijn vriend Paul van der Sloot te helpen bij het beschermen van zijn zoon, hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot. De oud-politiecommissaris zou van der Sloot en twee andere verdachten bewust pas tien dagen na de verdwijning hebben laten oppakken. De minister stelde ook dat Van der Straten destijds zei: “Dit kan ik mijn vriend Paul niet aandoen.” Jan van der Straten is inmiddels met pensioen.

Google translation:

Holloway: Research on former chief completed
October 26, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. "The dot the i have yet to be put," said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.
Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. "He asked for patience." The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects the Street Van der investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: "I can not do my friend Paul." Jan van der Straten has since retired.

If the judicial investigation finds against van der Straten, what then?  Does it have legal clout?  How will it affect Pvds?  More importantly, how will it affect Natalee's case? 
Or is it all too little, too late? 

God bless Natalee.   an angelic monkey

Good Morning Monkeys.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: October 27, 2009, 08:26:44 AM »

Google translation:

On Holloway: Research on former chief completed

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. "The dot the i have yet to be put," said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.

Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. "He asked for patience." The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects the Street Van der investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: "I can not do my friend Paul." Jan van der Straten has since retired.

Thank you TxMom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - so they're done investigating..........I hope we can learn the results soon!!!!

Not too thrilled that Ann Angela is part of this investigative team though.  That, if I'm not mistaken, has been Renfro's "insider" this whole time.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: October 27, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »

Hi TexasMom & NJ Sons Mom 

I'm only home because I was injured at work but still having to work half the night every night. I saw that name Purcell and I just had to put a NG hex on it 

Hiya None!

I hope your injury isn't too bad, and that you're recovering nicely!

Good to see you.

And thanks for the hex on Purcell! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: October 27, 2009, 08:31:54 AM »

Remember back in June, 2005 right after Natalee disappeared, somebody took Van der Stratten off the case,
and put Dompig as head of the case?  Then Van der Stratten sued in the court to be reinstated.
Who was it that took VDS off the case?

I don't remember that he sued to be reinstated.........but my memory is a bit hazy this morning.

Anyway, my money is on Dolph as being the one who removed him.

And then of course, remember Dompig also got slapped down after announcing to the world there was a confession on June 10.

We didn't see or hear anything of him for a few months after that, IIRC.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 27, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »

Awwwww was Renfro not invited by her own group?

There's her pal Marlene Purcell front and center in the 2nd pic down on the right.

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

international friends or aruba on tattoo party boat

another tremendo evento for miembronan of international friends or aruba, diabierna, day 23 of october, was they experiencia on tattoo party boat.

tattoo was completamente ilumina y festivo while cu the bishitantenan owing to wordo transporta for of the pier at palm beach for her boat ancra immidiately one distancia cortico for of dje.

the musica was sound good y the party was cayente, while cu the barnan owing to prepara bebidanan at all three floor of the boat. after of owing to disfruta of one delicioso supper of bbq tropical the are owing to part in two, esta esnan cu was cla for party, y others cu wanted owing to immidiately relaha. the first are owing to ocupa the pista of ball on the floor principal, y the of two are owing to stay relaha on the pisonan more high, disfrutando of musica of lounge compaña for beverage y ciga.

one without end of entretenimento owing to present musica of carnaval, bailarinnan of salsa, bailarinnan of caya, one competencia of drink beer y one striptease amateur, while cu the miembronan anima owing to emcee y organisa the menu of multiple actividad y ball, just first cu they owing to open the slip of water, for one bit interaccion wet y amusing cu lama. miembronan of all edad of ifa owing to laugh, dance, talk, listen, bark, place another laugh, drink y happen much pret self.

for esnan cu wanted more informacion for thing is become acolyte of international friends or aruba, visit www.ifaruba.com.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: October 27, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »

Has this been posted?

Inzake Holloway: Onderzoek naar oud-korpschef afgerond
26 Okt, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Het justitieel onderzoek naar de handelingen en integriteit van hoofdcommissaris Jan van der Straten is afgerond. “De laatste puntjes op de i moeten nog worden gezet”, aldus Ann Angela, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie.
Angela laat weten dat procureur-generaal Rob Pietersz de onderzoeksrapportage al heeft doorgelezen, maar dat hij vooralsnog niets kwijt wil over de bevindingen. “Hij vraagt om geduld.” Het onderzoek is in opdracht van Justitie-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) uitgevoerd, op aandringen van de Nederlandse staatssecretaris van Koninkrijksrelaties Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had namelijk meerdere malen kenbaar gemaakt dat hij Van der Straten ervan verdenkt het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway bewust te hebben verhinderd. De voormalige korpschef zou het onderzoek hebben belemmerd om zijn vriend Paul van der Sloot te helpen bij het beschermen van zijn zoon, hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot. De oud-politiecommissaris zou van der Sloot en twee andere verdachten bewust pas tien dagen na de verdwijning hebben laten oppakken. De minister stelde ook dat Van der Straten destijds zei: “Dit kan ik mijn vriend Paul niet aandoen.” Jan van der Straten is inmiddels met pensioen.

Google translation:

Holloway: Research on former chief completed

If the judicial investigation finds against van der Straten, what then?  Does it have legal clout?  How will it affect Pvds?  More importantly, how will it affect Natalee's case? 
Or is it all too little, too late? 

God bless Natalee.   an angelic monkey

Good Morning Monkeys.

Great questions can!

I'm wondering if this investigation included hauling Jan in for questioning.

If not, WHY not?

If they find he covered these crimes up, THEN will they bring him in for questioning?

I can't imagine him being willing to throw away his entire career for Paulus vd Sloot and his ingrate murdering son.

Remember they have what is called the "Crown Witness" as a method for what we would consider plea bargaining.

Arlene told us that is only used in cases of conspiracy.  Well, I would say this certainly applies!

If they name him Crown Witness, and he agress................well folks, this could become very, very promising!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.