June 14, 2024, 07:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409746 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #560 on: October 20, 2009, 01:22:18 AM »

I have gone to my profile and ... read my posts.  I am not undermining the opinion of anybody.  I am only stating my own.

Janet
I for one think your position that Peter DV Rover taped confession by urine was part of the effort to move off the cage/trap discovery was validated earlier today by Kermit's posts......
Not saying it is 100% brecause we just don't know for sure...BUT, Kermit's posts leads credibility...MHO.
And I don't care what role Peter may have or may not have played......
It's out there and should be considered.......
I don't trust anything out of aruba or NL......
Keep trucking Janet!.....
Perhaps it had that effect after the fact -- but the Range Rover recordings started BEFORE the Persistence set sail.
Did I miss the timing of the release? After the Jan 7th recovery and ROV pics on Dec 30th?
I believe that Devries released the tapes the first week of February '08. The tapes started in December '07 before the Persistence set out and BEFORE there was a found trap to "move off" of.
Agreed.....
The 5th rover taping was hurriedly added (after the Dec 30th discovery) at the end to tie things together to favor a position to eliminate all but urine with a body disposal......
I get what you are saying, but what would be the ORIGINAL purpose of the tapes before the trap situation presented itself??
Maybe patrick was sincere in trying to trap urine early on.....than decided it was a money maker for himself and over time urine caught on? peter dv wanted to tie things up for Beth?
The outcome though seems to speak for itself...regardless of the intentions of the players....
I need to hit the sack.... but one more question!
IF Devries was in cahoots with Aruba, Caps, etc. --- why did they all have stories that contradicted each other. The "pond hoax" just doesn't jibe with Joran's "Daury" story.
Throw as much crap at the wall and see what sticks......
it all led away from the persistence and the cage discovery....
We may not have all the answers, but shutting some out because we can't buy into where it may lead won't get us where we want to be....Justice for Natalee....

Wreck, I surely don't have all the answers...But Thank you for listening and asking probing questions...Monkeys will be here til Natalee gets Justice... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 20, 2009, 01:23:13 AM »

I have gone to my profile and ... read my posts.  I am not undermining the opinion of anybody.  I am only stating my own.

Janet
I for one think your position that Peter DV Rover taped confession by urine was part of the effort to move off the cage/trap discovery was validated earlier today by Kermit's posts......
Not saying it is 100% brecause we just don't know for sure...BUT, Kermit's posts leads credibility...MHO.
Perhaps it had that effect after the fact -- but the Range Rover recordings started BEFORE the Persistence set sail.
Did I miss the timing of the release? After the Jan 7th recovery and ROV pics on Dec 30th?
I believe that Devries released the tapes the first week of February '08. The tapes started in December '07 before the Persistence set out and BEFORE there was a found trap to "move off" of.
Agreed.....
The 5th rover taping was hurriedly added (after the Dec 30th discovery) at the end to tie things together to favor a position to eliminate all but urine with a body disposal......
I get what you are saying, but what would be the ORIGINAL purpose of the tapes before the trap situation presented itself??
Maybe patrick was sincere in trying to trap urine early on.....than decided it was a money maker for himself and over time urine caught on? peter dv wanted to tie things up for Beth?
The outcome though seems to speak for itself...regardless of the intentions of the players....
IF Devries was in cahoots with Aruba, Caps, etc. --- why did they all have stories that contradicted each other. The "pond hoax" just doesn't jibe with Joran's "Daury" story.

I'm hoping that Kermit will put a timeline out there for us(me) slow people to comprehend!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: October 20, 2009, 01:24:16 AM »

OK....I give.

Peter Devries is a horrible human being who is in cahoots with the Arubans.

Dave Holloway is a SOB

Tim Miller is a self centered money hungry creep.

I have had all that I can take.

See ya!

You can't give in Magnolia!  Take a break if you need to, I may need one too.
I'm not convinced that any of the above are true, and neither are you! 

Quite frankly, IMO being convinced of all the above with the little we've seen (even if we've seen it ten thousand times) would fit the Aruban agenda to a "T". 

The reason I say that is because CLW whom I think we all agree was a POS... did all of the following, if not on this forum by communications with myself and I'm sure others:

tried to work TES into the Shango riddle as part of the conspiracy...for starters....they weren't really looking for Natalee. 

tried to cast doubt on each of Natalee's parents at different times indicating that the riddle and/or some of the other crap being evaluated showed them being involved...

tried to cast doubt on Peter, Patrick, and the Range Rover conversations too!

Now think about it, why would CLW have tried to make others believe those things?

I didn't buy it then, and without more proof I won't buy any of it now...some of it NEVER!

If any of it is proven eventually, I'll admit I was wrong.  It won't be the first time; nor the last.  But when I agree that it's true, it will be because I've seen enough to make me believe it. 

Right now I haven't, and I don't. 

So you're not alone, and I hope you won't be gone long.

Natalee needs all of us here.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 20, 2009, 01:25:05 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....
We may not have all the answers, but shutting some out because we can't buy into where it may lead won't get us where we want to be....Justice for Natalee....

Wreck, I surely don't have all the answers...But Thank you for listening and asking probing questions...Monkeys will be here til Natalee gets Justice... an angelic monkey

Probing and ASSUMPTIONS go HAND-N HAND with you Billb...I kid you Billb......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 20, 2009, 01:25:14 AM »

Good Night! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 20, 2009, 01:28:59 AM »

OK....I give.

Dave Holloway is a SOB

See ya!

Quite frankly, IMO being convinced of all the above with the little we've seen (even if we've seen it ten thousand times) would fit the Aruban agenda to a "T". 

The reason I say that is because CLW whom I think we all agree was a POS... did all of the following, if not on this forum by communications with myself and I'm sure others:

tried to work TES into the Shango riddle as part of the conspiracy...for starters....they weren't really looking for Natalee. 

tried to cast doubt on each of Natalee's parents at different times indicating that the riddle and/or some of the other crap being evaluated showed them being involved...

Now think about it, why would CLW have tried to make others believe those things?

I didn't buy it then, and without more proof I won't buy any of it now...some of it NEVER!

If any of it is proven eventually, I'll admit I was wrong.  It won't be the first time; nor the last.  But when I agree that it's true, it will be because I've seen enough to make me believe it. 

I agree Madrina.... an angelic monkey Just because we don't agree doesn't mean we need to go away!Take a break if need be,but come on back!As i said before.I appreciate that you ,Magnolia and other monkey's stand by their convictions.I'll do the same.We're here for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.Nothing more,nothing less....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #566 on: October 20, 2009, 01:29:26 AM »

Good Night Wreck!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 20, 2009, 01:30:06 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....

I've got to hand it too you then KTF...I can't help myself.....forgive me....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2009, 01:30:21 AM »

Good Night! 

GoodNight & God Bless Wreck!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:08 AM »

Janet
Agreed.....

I've got to hand it too you then KTF...I can't help myself.....forgive me....

Sh_tttttt Billb..Ya got me there!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 20, 2009, 01:33:25 AM »

HOTPING..................OR IS THAT A GHOST....IT'S GETTING CLOSE TO HALLOWEENN.......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 20, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »

OK....I give.

Dave Holloway is a SOB

See ya!

Texasmom, Magnolia.....it's all good because we are here for Natalee......I'm counting on both of you and other Monkeys to lay out your thoughts/opinions/gut feelings...because they matter to keep us all trucking forward...
Until Natalee is home I know we won't stop.... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »

Good Night! 
Good Night wreck....
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:27 AM »

HOTPING..................OR IS THAT A GHOST....IT'S GETTING CLOSE TO HALLOWEENN.......
  BOOOO! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 20, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »

BOOOO! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 20, 2009, 01:39:04 AM »

BOOOO! 
hotping....you scaarred me....I'm telling ROBOTS....
Now where the he[[ is ROBOTS.....
Time to come forward....Lifesong was here the other day.......
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 20, 2009, 01:39:31 AM »

I'm almost always here....the first thing I do in the mornings is bring up SM and the last thing I usually read at night is SM.....which I also read and keep up all day.....sometimes I just don't have anything to say...but I'm never far away..... 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: October 20, 2009, 01:39:47 AM »

I bet it get's hard to copy and paste when we stack-a-lot!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 20, 2009, 01:40:31 AM »

If ROBOTS doesn't come out, I want his Halloween avatar....
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 20, 2009, 01:41:14 AM »

BOOOO! 
hotping....you scaarred me....I'm telling ROBOTS....
Now where the he[[ is ROBOTS.....
Time to come forward....Lifesong was here the other day.......
  Please tell Robots.... maybe that will get Him in here..... 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.