May 27, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359967 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »

Do we have any idea as to the date this picture was taken?  I just get a sick feeling that this may have been taken on the date Caylee was actually murdered.

Oh my word, I had the very same thought when I saw this photo!  Is that a blue jean skirt Caylee has on?  Remember Cindy's big explanation that they just changed out the part of Caylee's outfit that needed changing?  (I can't see the photo well enough to tell if Caylee has on a blue jean skirt or blue jeans.) 

Not sure that is possible because Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo's that we know of last 6/8-6/9 and Caylee was with Cindy on 6/15 visiting paw paw with them coming home after Cindy was confronted by her mother about possibly filing charges against Casey for stealing her grandparents money (forged check) & Cindy reported had the fight that night with Casey.   Casey was on the phone for hours with Tony into the morning of 6/16 - I dont think George saw Casey & Caylee the afternoon of 6/16.   It still is my belief that the window of Casey murdering Caylee was within the very late hours of 6/15 into the early morning hours of 6/16. 

That photo is very troubling to me as well as the dates of her "disappearance".  I've always wondered how Cindy could have confused the dates because IIRC Cindy's birthday was June 5th and Father's Day was the 15th.  Seems like she could remember if Caylee "disappeared" right after her birthday or right after Father's Day.  Also none of those dates were exactly 31 days since Casey said she last saw her daughter.  They didn't change the date unitil after the video of Caylee and her great granpa were found on the internet.  I wonder if and why they would have stuck with their original story had the truth not been revealed later.  The story has been an ever changing one since the very beginning.  They are not even sure that Caylee is dead though they prominently display her death certificate like a murderer's trophy, in my opinion. My frustration over all of this never ends.

BTW Hello Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »

Do we have any idea as to the date this picture was taken?  I just get a sick feeling that this may have been taken on the date Caylee was actually murdered.

Oh my word, I had the very same thought when I saw this photo!  Is that a blue jean skirt Caylee has on?  Remember Cindy's big explanation that they just changed out the part of Caylee's outfit that needed changing?  (I can't see the photo well enough to tell if Caylee has on a blue jean skirt or blue jeans.) 

Not sure that is possible because Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo's that we know of last 6/8-6/9 and Caylee was with Cindy on 6/15 visiting paw paw with them coming home after Cindy was confronted by her mother about possibly filing charges against Casey for stealing her grandparents money (forged check) & Cindy reported had the fight that night with Casey.   Casey was on the phone for hours with Tony into the morning of 6/16 - I dont think George saw Casey & Caylee the afternoon of 6/16.   It still is my belief that the window of Casey murdering Caylee was within the very late hours of 6/15 into the early morning hours of 6/16. 

Speaking of her charging Casey, since it's on record and proof of the theft,  I'm surprised the bank or state doesn't just pick up the charges anyhow, to add to her civil case.  Can they do that, without Grandma reporting it herself or even unwilling to testify against her?

They have Mrs. Plesea's bank records & statement, not sure if they will use it in her check fraud case as a proven "prior bad act" or not but will come up during her murder trial for sure...could be one of the reasons why her defense team is fighting hard not to have any "prior bad act" testimony at her trial coming up in Jan regarding her economic charges (victim, Amy H).   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1162 on: October 24, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

Thanks again Capp.  I am so GLAD they are moving forward with civil case first.  She'll get many years for that alone and she deserves getting punished for everything she's done!  And that is only 1 of many from the evil biotch.

Wow, it is slow in here today.  I'm used to trying to catch up.  But I know there isn't much new, unless there is a new doc dump, the trial, or more stupid antics soon.   I should go check out the Haliegh thread.

No offence to Flordians, as I know most are good and decent people, but with so many children murders taking place recently in FL, I would be concerned.  I'm very surprised, so many high profile cases in just one state.  But not to diminish all the baby victims everywhere.
So sad.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »

In response to the original wrong dates given of Caylee's disappearance...

There is nothing to support this thought of mine but being from out-of-state, at the time of all this happening with the Caylee missing story, I began to search out media sources from the Orlando area.  I remember reading around the same time about the jogger getting killed while jogging in Jay Blanchard Park. (The only reason I recall this is because I have no knowledge of the Orlando area.)

I have always thought that when Casey's Sawgrass Apts. story didn't "take," she improvised with the Jay Blanchard Park story knowing full well that around the time Caylee disappeared, there was a murder in that same place.

I think that's where the hint of truth comes into that story...and I also think that's where the dates got so convoluted in her mind. (However, I also think this entire family had such loathing for George that a "major" family day honoring one's father could very well have been overlooked.  At the same time, the family seems to be so conscious of what they present to the world...as in a happy family.  Isn't it odd that Father's Day was not celebrated nor was there any acknowledgment to make them remember it was Father's Day?  If I'm not mistaken, they observed Mother's Day. I've just never been able to reconcile their total forgetfulness of Father's Day in relation to that day.  It causes me to really wonder if other events of the day were so profoundly memorable, i.e. Caylee's death, that the national Father's Day was totally overlooked and forgotten.)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: October 24, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »

TRIMM, post for ya >>>>

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

In response to the original wrong dates given of Caylee's disappearance...

There is nothing to support this thought of mine but being from out-of-state, at the time of all this happening with the Caylee missing story, I began to search out media sources from the Orlando area.  I remember reading around the same time about the jogger getting killed while jogging in Jay Blanchard Park. (The only reason I recall this is because I have no knowledge of the Orlando area.)

I have always thought that when Casey's Sawgrass Apts. story didn't "take," she improvised with the Jay Blanchard Park story knowing full well that around the time Caylee disappeared, there was a murder in that same place.

I think that's where the hint of truth comes into that story...and I also think that's where the dates got so convoluted in her mind. (However, I also think this entire family had such loathing for George that a "major" family day honoring one's father could very well have been overlooked.  At the same time, the family seems to be so conscious of what they present to the world...as in a happy family.  Isn't it odd that Father's Day was not celebrated nor was there any acknowledgment to make them remember it was Father's Day?  If I'm not mistaken, they observed Mother's Day. I've just never been able to reconcile their total forgetfulness of Father's Day in relation to that day.  It causes me to really wonder if other events of the day were so profoundly memorable, i.e. Caylee's death, that the national Father's Day was totally overlooked and forgotten.)

Great points Toy.  However, though they didn't celebrate father's day in the traditional way, I  do remember in Georges depo. he did get a home maded card(s) from Caylee and Casey.  Probably just Casey helping her color one.  But it doesn't seem there was anything more aside from that, no gifts, special meal (breakfast in bed)etc..

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: October 24, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »

4getyounot
I agree.  If I don't write checks for a few days I forget exactly what the date is, but for someone who was at work all day in an administrative job, Cindy had to be writing the date all the time and if I hadn't seen my grandchild when I was used to seeing her every day I would know exactly what date she was last with me. Something doesn't pass the stink test...
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1167 on: October 24, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »

Good Morning to all,     I was reading Cindy's depo the other day and something she said struck me very strange, it is in part 2 (cant get the pdf files to come up on this computer to find it for you) she said when she had picked up Casey and was asking her where Caylee was, not lets go get her but she said lets go find her.  I thought at this point Casey was saying she was with the nanny why would Cindy say lets go find her?

You took the words right out of my brain.  I noticed the same thing and she said it quite a few times "lets go find her"..mmm

Another thing I noticed in part 2 of CA on page 203 line 17 that she said, "Because at that point I did "not" connect the smell to Caylee"...mmm...so just when "did" she connect the smell to Caylee?"...

As far as LA depo, I see a self serving, selfish selfish person, it was like he could care less about anyone other than himself,,,"If it didn't involve me I just stayed in my room and stayed out of it" It wasn't "MY" problem...how selfish!!! jmo....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: October 24, 2009, 08:18:29 PM »

TRIMM, post for ya >>>>

Got it!    

Casey is going down.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: October 24, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »

Good Morning to all,     I was reading Cindy's depo the other day and something she said struck me very strange, it is in part 2 (cant get the pdf files to come up on this computer to find it for you) she said when she had picked up Casey and was asking her where Caylee was, not lets go get her but she said lets go find her.  I thought at this point Casey was saying she was with the nanny why would Cindy say lets go find her?

You took the words right out of my brain.  I noticed the same thing and she said it quite a few times "lets go find her"..mmm

Another thing I noticed in part 2 of CA on page 203 line 17 that she said, "Because at that point I did "not" connect the smell to Caylee"...mmm...so just when "did" she connect the smell to Caylee?"...

As far as LA depo, I see a self serving, selfish selfish person, it was like he could care less about anyone other than himself,,,"If it didn't involve me I just stayed in my room and stayed out of it" It wasn't "MY" problem...how selfish!!! jmo....

I agree.Very selfish indeed.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

I've missed several threads.... I hope all of you are well! I also hope Casey gets what's coming to her.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: October 24, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »

I think part of it was because he was so used to Cindy being dismissive of any question he might have he just 'tuned out'-  whenever he was curious or concerned she told him she was handling it..  like the car she was riding in was his, she made 3 payments on it then no more- he wasn't able to pursue that with her because CA would have slapped him down- nothing was ever allowed to upset Casey - like the checks she stole from him ..... as soon as he could, he got out of the house and away from it all.
look where that got CA....
His depo is really difficult to read, he takes 40 words to say what could be said in 5- talk about waffling
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: October 24, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

OK, so it sure seems that CA knew about this. Now I wondering if GA knew also. My initial thought is that he didn't know. I think he suspected something, but then CA always told him to butt out and that she'd take care of the situation. Being the wimp that he is, he followed her instructions.

Good afternoon everyone.  an angelic monkey

Ole Georgie knew. He's a man that knows things. Spindy is out there with her mouth going, and her fingers on the computer keyboard, but Georgie is in the background pushing her buttons, and getting her fired up. I have never believed Georgie was as dumb as he tries to pretend he is. He's always known how to keep his bread buttered, and for some reason Spindy has been willing to serve it up to him. You ought to be ashamed of yourself JoJo, but you are too self-centered and corrupt to even realize it.  Spindy and George were a perfect storm of a relationship...toxic and evil.

I agree Fanny Mae.....toxic and evil

After reading George's depo, I think George is on the edge of a true meltdown. He is seriously out there. He's going to end up in a mental facility before this trial IMO. (of course I think I will too if I have to re-read any of these depos again)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: October 24, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »

I never made it through Lee's depo- I don't mind suffering but that was ridiculous...
The only thing worse was Cindy's.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: October 24, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

BOTH Cindy and George knew by at least when they picked up Casey's car at the tow yard.   Cindy probably knew during their car ride before the 911 calls started & that is exactly why she said "let's go find her" Casey told her at the very least that Caylee was "missing" then if not that Caylee was dead by whatever means she told her,  not at the house to Lee.   I have suspected that the 911 calls were staged & based on previous obvious glitches in hiding what Casey did from the beginning, nothing changes that now -new evidence & excited utterances have it affirmed

Lee is no different than the rest of the family, narristic.  His above comment falls right in line with Casey's reason for not calling LE or telling her family "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!itch."

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: October 24, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »

4getyounot
I agree.  If I don't write checks for a few days I forget exactly what the date is, but for someone who was at work all day in an administrative job, Cindy had to be writing the date all the time and if I hadn't seen my grandchild when I was used to seeing her every day I would know exactly what date she was last with me. Something doesn't pass the stink test...

They all knew the date, they all conspired to state 6/8-6/9 - look at their initial written statements to OCSO.   The likelihood that they ALL got the date wrong is a ludicrous.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: October 24, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

self-edit two posts up, it doesnt pay to rush at halftime LOL

narcissistic     Have a nice evening!  an angelic monkey

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: October 24, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »

OK, so it sure seems that CA knew about this. Now I wondering if GA knew also. My initial thought is that he didn't know. I think he suspected something, but then CA always told him to butt out and that she'd take care of the situation. Being the wimp that he is, he followed her instructions.
the bx (behaviour) of these people makes me so sick!! No doubt Casey kiled caylee! She seen no other WAY to escape the torture chamber. I think was Casey did and in her own sick way she probably thought she would spare Casey a life like hers did you see the pic with sAnta who's holding cAylee to spite cAsey!! I think Casey w
hated Cindy to no end. This girl had seriou issues. Since way before the tenth grade when lee said she stold 200 from him! Way before! Cindy ruins everyone. I hate Casey but Cindy 100% more. God if Mallory is pg god help her lee did say she comes third! Gee I would be long done
baez is pathetic and Conway is like g.a a total wimp too. Cindy
she butler
the whole family has been ruined by sin sin
justice for caylee is all I want
hey I. Am so consumed by this case as is everyone here
thanksp

Good afternoon everyone.  an angelic monkey

Ole Georgie knew. He's a man that knows things. Spindy is out there with her mouth going, and her fingers on the computer keyboard, but Georgie is in the background pushing her buttons, and getting her fired up. I have never believed Georgie was as dumb as he tries to pretend he is. He's always known how to keep his bread buttered, and for some reason Spindy has been willing to serve it up to him. You ought to be ashamed of yourself JoJo, but you are too self-centered and corrupt to even realize it.  Spindy and George were a perfect storm of a relationship...toxic and evil.

I agree Fanny Mae.....toxic and evil

After reading George's depo, I think George is on the edge of a true meltdown. He is seriously out there. He's going to end up in a mental facility before this trial IMO. (of course I think I will too if I have to re-read any of these depos again)

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: October 24, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »

Thanks Capp.  I don't know why it's bothering me so much.  I really want to know her thoughts.  Though she may fear the consequences if she speaks the truth and they find out.  I also wonder what Lee has talked about to her, alone.  Guess, we'll find out sooner or later about a depo, or questioning.  I cant imagine her not being on the witness list eventually.  She's just to close to not know "something".

And Trimm still looks cute.  I love her new look! That is adorable. 
meant to say sindy is hitler

Not butler
on iPhone harder to type accurately!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: October 24, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY. PAPA, ARE YOU TIRED, PAPA?  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.