May 23, 2024, 02:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359552 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: November 03, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »

Motions Now to Dismiss the Indictment and Multiple Check Charges

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1JA2IznWwig&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1JA2IznWwig&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks for the videos cece...I wonder when JS is gonna get tired of this???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: November 03, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/diamonds-and-tattoos-are-george-and-cindy-anthony-living-la-bella-vita/

Diamonds and tattoos? Are George and Cindy Anthony living la “Bella Vita”?
2009 November 3
Leave it to the Globe–their money talks.  Two more pictures taken by a passenger on George and Cindy’s cruise surfaced in the November 9 issue. (You remember the cruise—it was right after Casey’s bid for freedom was denied.)  One of them plainly shows the Anthony’s lovely tattoos.  Cindy’s displays the name “Caylee Marie” entwined with a butterfly`and is located on her tummy.  George’s is on his chest and has the inscription, “My Sunshine”.  It has a girl with sunbeams streaming down on her.  Both are good sized tattoos. (that spells a lotta dinero) and George’s fits in nicely with his good-sized diamond stud earrings.
I swear these people boggle my mind.  They’ve gone from living on the verge of bankruptcy–heck, I think they DID declare bankruptcy a few years back, they’re unemployed, and it wasn’t that long ago they were both talking suicide.   Now, they can afford tattoos like that? In case you didn’t know, tats are NOT cheap.  I’m not even gonna speculate on how much George’s diamonds cost.  (He’ll probably tell us they are fake).

Alls I can say is that it appears they’ve certainly wasted no time spending the blood money they made on Caylee’s 48 hour special. Nauseating!!  The only consolation in all this would be if someone sent this article to Miss Casey in her jail cell.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: November 03, 2009, 04:40:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/dr-g-is-now-part-of-dr-ozs-core-team.html

Dr. G is now part of Dr. Oz's core team
posted by halboedeker on Nov 3, 2009 10:45:28 AM

SNIPPED:

In a release, Dr. Oz said, "I am thrilled to welcome Dr. G to Core Team Oz. As a chief medical examiner, she will be able to provide viewers with fascinating, first-person accounts of how the body can react when not property attended to -- and more importantly, offer vital tips for avoiding an untimely death."

Dr. Oz got a big boost from appearing on Oprah Winfrey's show. Could he bolster Dr. G?

What do you think of this development, Dr. G fans?

I don't watch day time TV very much so I haven't seen the show...but if Dr. G is involved I'd say it's a GOOD THING!!
I do not care for Dr. OZ at all.  Dr. G is great, though.  I have mixed feelings about their pairing up....I just hope he doesn't bring her down.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: November 03, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

I was thinking about not seeing any documents from the defense to the prosecution .....and remembered something I read a while back and lo and behold I found it.  It seems that Jose has been charged by a client who was convicted for failure to disclose evidence....uummmmmm history repeating itself?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-03-28/news/baez28_1_baez-diaz-conviction

s→Lake County
Client blames Baez for conviction in tot's death
By Stephen Hudak, Sentinel Staff Writer|March 28, 2009

TAVARES -- A Lake County man, serving a 15-year prison sentence in the death of a toddler, wants his manslaughter and child-abuse convictions overturned, citing judicial and prosecutorial misconduct and the "defectiveness" of his defense lawyer, JosM-i Baez.

Baez is better known these days as Casey Anthony's lawyer. But last spring and summer he was busy defending Nilton Diaz.

Diaz, 31, says he did not kill or harm 2-year-old Noeris Vazquez, granddaughter of legendary Puerto Rican prizefighter Wilfredo Vazquez.

Diaz says he lost his freedom because of Baez's trial performance, strategy and failure to disclose evidence to prosecutors, a tactical decision that prevented jurors from viewing a defense video.

The video, created by a biomechanical expert, would have shown the jury how the toddler's skull fracture could have been an accident, according to new court filings.

In documents filed this week seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said, " . . . Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

Baez was not surprised by Diaz's motion, a common post-conviction strategy that often cites defense mistakes to win a new trial, said the lawyer's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie.

"He doesn't let his ego into the way," Mackenzie said of Baez. "If this kind of motion helps an innocent man get a new trial, he hopes it's successful."

After Diaz's conviction in May, Baez was hired to represent Anthony, 23, who faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler was reported missing July 15 -- a month after her mother said she disappeared. Her skeletal remains were discovered Dec. 11 in a wooded lot near her grandparents' home in southeast Orange County.

Diaz, a time-share salesman and part-time conga drummer, was accused of causing the fatal head injury to "Noni" Vazquez, the daughter of his live-in girlfriend, Samaris Bobe Silva, and the boxer's son Noe.

Lake County sheriff's detectives say the injury occurred Feb. 11, 2006, while Diaz was alone with the child.

Silva, who met Diaz while working in housekeeping at a Disney-area resort, had left Diaz alone with the child for 10 minutes.

Diaz remains in state custody at the Taylor Correctional Institution in Perry.

more at the link site.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: November 03, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/dr-g-is-now-part-of-dr-ozs-core-team.html

Dr. G is now part of Dr. Oz's core team
posted by halboedeker on Nov 3, 2009 10:45:28 AM

SNIPPED:

In a release, Dr. Oz said, "I am thrilled to welcome Dr. G to Core Team Oz. As a chief medical examiner, she will be able to provide viewers with fascinating, first-person accounts of how the body can react when not property attended to -- and more importantly, offer vital tips for avoiding an untimely death."

Dr. Oz got a big boost from appearing on Oprah Winfrey's show. Could he bolster Dr. G?

What do you think of this development, Dr. G fans?

I don't watch day time TV very much so I haven't seen the show...but if Dr. G is involved I'd say it's a GOOD THING!!
I do not care for Dr. OZ at all.  Dr. G is great, though.  I have mixed feelings about their pairing up....I just hope he doesn't bring her down.

I hope Orange County doesn't lose their ME. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: November 03, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/diamonds-and-tattoos-are-george-and-cindy-anthony-living-la-bella-vita/

Diamonds and tattoos? Are George and Cindy Anthony living la “Bella Vita”?
2009 November 3
Leave it to the Globe–their money talks.  Two more pictures taken by a passenger on George and Cindy’s cruise surfaced in the November 9 issue. (You remember the cruise—it was right after Casey’s bid for freedom was denied.)  One of them plainly shows the Anthony’s lovely tattoos.  Cindy’s displays the name “Caylee Marie” entwined with a butterfly`and is located on her tummy.  George’s is on his chest and has the inscription, “My Sunshine”.  It has a girl with sunbeams streaming down on her.  Both are good sized tattoos. (that spells a lotta dinero) and George’s fits in nicely with his good-sized diamond stud earrings.
I swear these people boggle my mind.  They’ve gone from living on the verge of bankruptcy–heck, I think they DID declare bankruptcy a few years back, they’re unemployed, and it wasn’t that long ago they were both talking suicide.   Now, they can afford tattoos like that? In case you didn’t know, tats are NOT cheap.  I’m not even gonna speculate on how much George’s diamonds cost.  (He’ll probably tell us they are fake).

Alls I can say is that it appears they’ve certainly wasted no time spending the blood money they made on Caylee’s 48 hour special. Nauseating!!  The only consolation in all this would be if someone sent this article to Miss Casey in her jail cell.

Amen!!! If that is a real diamond and not a CZ in georgieboy's ear, it came at a hefty price!!! And IMO they got a heck of a lot more than 20K for that appearance!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: November 03, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »

Catching up after a few days and I have to tell you this tattoo thing with the Anthony's made me want to throw up -  What are they?  Wanna be KC's?? Have they no class or scruples??  These middle aged washed up P'sOS think that by inking up their disgusting bodies and then flaunting them on a cruise ship is paying tribute to Caylee? Good Lord they have no one fooled -I really have to believe that their transparent attempt in all of this is really to try to convince themselves that they did right by Caylee - hope it is helping them because none of us buy it - all the tattoos in the world will never take away the fact that they wronged Caylee in so many ways and IMO are partially responsible for what happened to her - seriously my blood is boiling. 
I know some people are into tats...not me and I make sure my kids know I don't approve (thankfully, they don't like them either and plus, we are motorcycle folks and probably the only ones that don't have tats! LOL), but why did the A's get ones that were so huge???  It's almost like they want to be notice, GA with no shirt and CA with her two piece...ugh.  I know plenty of people who have gotten small, memorial tats that serve the same purpose.  How do they look a their bodies now with those huge tats on them every single day?  It is like they are trying to out do KC, honestly.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: November 03, 2009, 04:56:47 PM »

That is the same picture where you can see a hole in GA's ear for his earring.  He must have had pierced ears for a long time!  I forgot how to post pictures, but I did a close up on his ear and the hole is very noticable.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: November 03, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »

Catching up after a few days and I have to tell you this tattoo thing with the Anthony's made me want to throw up -  What are they?  Wanna be KC's?? Have they no class or scruples??  These middle aged washed up P'sOS think that by inking up their disgusting bodies and then flaunting them on a cruise ship is paying tribute to Caylee? Good Lord they have no one fooled -I really have to believe that their transparent attempt in all of this is really to try to convince themselves that they did right by Caylee - hope it is helping them because none of us buy it - all the tattoos in the world will never take away the fact that they wronged Caylee in so many ways and IMO are partially responsible for what happened to her - seriously my blood is boiling. 
I know some people are into tats...not me and I make sure my kids know I don't approve (thankfully, they don't like them either and plus, we are motorcycle folks and probably the only ones that don't have tats! LOL), but why did the A's get ones that were so huge???  It's almost like they want to be notice, GA with no shirt and CA with her two piece...ugh.  I know plenty of people who have gotten small, memorial tats that serve the same purpose.  How do they look a their bodies now with those huge tats on them every single day?  It is like they are trying to out do KC, honestly.

BB~ yep,yep,yep.......... all that you said and I really believe that they see themselves as celebrities. They usually have an entourage of sorts, always looking for the papparazzi, and with this high sea fiasco, it's all about the "in your face" look at me, me me, but don't dare say anything to criticize or by golly I'll sue you or cuss you out.
Being motorcycles guys, I'm willing to bet real money that one of these days they WILL show up in Daytona. This is the beginning of probably lots of big boy toyz   an angelic monkey    
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: November 03, 2009, 05:14:11 PM »

BB~ yep,yep,yep.......... all that you said and I really believe that they see themselves as celebrities. They usually have an entourage of sorts, always looking for the papparazzi, and with this high sea fiasco, it's all about the "in your face" look at me, me me, but don't dare say anything to criticize or by golly I'll sue you or cuss you out.
Being motorcycles guys, I'm willing to bet real money that one of these days they WILL show up in Daytona. This is the beginning of probably lots of big boy toyz   an angelic monkey    
  sorry messed up that last part..meant that if yall go to Myrtle beach or daytona or Sturgis, one of these days you'll see them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: November 03, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »

Casey Anthony: Defense says murder indictment is defective
posted by halboedeker on Nov 3, 2009 4:16:18 PM
<snipped>
*** WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing highlighted this from the defense team: "The state's intention to seek the death penalty in order to gain a tactical advantage over the defense is in bad faith."

Kealing's take on what will happen to the motion: "It would seem pretty unlikely that the judge would just toss a grand jury indictment that was based, in part, on testimony of Casey's own father. But that's what [defense attorney Jose] Baez and company are asking."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-files-new-motions-.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: November 03, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »

New motions filed in Casey Anthony case
Updated: Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009, 3:56 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009, 3:56 PM EST
<snipped>
Lawyers filed new motions saying there isn't enough information in the murder indictment for Anthony to defend herself so they want it thrown out. They are also trying to get the check fraud case dropped too claiming double jeopardy because she faces several counts of basically the same charge.

A date for the motions to be heard in court has not been scheduled.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/110309-casey-motions

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: November 03, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

sorry messed up that last part..meant that if yall go to Myrtle beach or daytona or Sturgis, one of these days you'll see them.

If I see Spindy riding a hog topless, it will be the end time for me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: November 03, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »

<snipped>
Lawyers filed new motions saying there isn't enough information in the murder indictment for Anthony to defend herself so they want it thrown out. They are also trying to get the check fraud case dropped too claiming double jeopardy because she faces several counts of basically the same charge.

Is Jose finding it difficult to defend his guilty client? You bet he is and this is all he's got, senseless motions. I feel Casey should receive the ultimate punishment for all the crimes she committed and I don't give a rat's a$$ if she is a first time offender, on the books. Casey was finally caught at what she had been doing for years. Her parents, no matter how hard they try, can not cover for her.....and neither can her defense team. Casey was a seasoned criminal, in many ways, and I think that is why she was so brazen in all of the check fraud acts she committed. No more slaps on the hands for her, it's past time for Casey to be held accountable for actions. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: November 03, 2009, 06:41:04 PM »

IMO these latest motions are well written citing case law etc. Obviously the work of the lionlady's group...certainly not JB...in fact on several I notice they weren't signed by him.  Looks like the students have been burning the midnight oil!!

None of them are signed by Bobo and none of them are dated.  Did Ms Lyon take all the sharp objects away from Bobo.  He could have signed with crayon.  Has she been given permission by the courts yet to be the lawyer on the cheque fraud case? 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: November 03, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »

If we are lucky, she fell off the back!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: November 03, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »

<snipped>

Is Jose finding it difficult to defend his guilty client? You bet he is and this is all he's got, senseless motions. I feel Casey should receive the ultimate punishment for all the crimes she committed and I don't give a rat's a$$ if she is a first time offender, on the books. Casey was finally caught at what she had been doing for years. Her parents, no matter how hard they try, can not cover for her.....and neither can her defense team. Casey was a seasoned criminal, in many ways, and I think that is why she was so brazen in all of the check fraud acts she committed. No more slaps on the hands for her, it's past time for Casey to be held accountable for actions. JMO

I agree 100%.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: November 03, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

If we are lucky, she fell off the back!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: November 03, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »

IMO these latest motions are well written citing case law etc. Obviously the work of the lionlady's group...certainly not JB...in fact on several I notice they weren't signed by him.  Looks like the students have been burning the midnight oil!!

None of them are signed by Bobo and none of them are dated.  Did Ms Lyon take all the sharp objects away from Bobo.  He could have signed with crayon.  Has she been given permission by the courts yet to be the lawyer on the cheque fraud case? 

Thanks NR, I wasn't sure that all were unsigned by him and I didn't want to go back and look. I was also wondring of she had been given permission?

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: November 03, 2009, 06:55:53 PM »

Eyewitnesses: George, Cindy Got Caylee Tattoo
Posted: 5:21 pm EST November 3, 2009
Updated: 5:25 pm EST November 3, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitnesses say they saw the tattoos on George's chest and Cindy's stomach when they went on a cruise last month. Eyewitness News obtained pictures of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony sun tanning.

CRUISE ARRIVAL: Watch Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/21337352/index.html

CRUISE ARRIVAL: See Images
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21337257/detail.html

PASSENGER PHOTOS: Anthonys Laying Out, Enjoying Cruise
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21353061/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/21512389/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.