May 28, 2024, 08:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360057 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html
Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Check Fraud Case

Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009Updated: 11:14 am EDT October 20, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge refused to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. Judge Rodriguez, Monday, (read order) denied her defense team’s motion to get Casey’s civil case dismissed.
Judge's Order  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21347981/detail.html
Gonzales shares the name as the mystery nanny that Casey says disappeared with her daughter Caylee. Casey's civil attorney had argued that it was not fair for Casey to have to defend herself in the civil case, before going to trial for murder.

But the judge disagreed, ruling that since Zenaida's lawyers backed off of demanding Casey answer very specific questions about the nanny, it would not hurt her defense in the murder trial.

The case against Casey will go back to court in December. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

In a hearing last week, (images) | (video) the defense won the right to have the photographs of Caylee's remains copied on CDs, which they will send to their experts.

Casey Anthony is in jail facing murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
ANTHONYS ‘ P.I. TRYING TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

Private eye Dominic Casey, who was at the scene where Caylee's remains were found, claims that since he worked for Casey’s defense team at one time, he can't be forced to answer questions.

Part of the private investigator's interview with law enforcement is still under seal, but part of it has been made public.

I don't suppose they would dare to put her on the stand for this one either...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #421 on: October 20, 2009, 12:15:49 PM »

LOL, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KLAASEND LEAVES ME TO MY OWN DEVICES, LOL
CBB can you fix above please?

B

Sorry! I was off wandering through threads! Will do!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 20, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »

Docs: Baez, P.I. Disagreed On Payment
'48 Hours' Show Raises Questions

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 7:25 pm EDT October 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents in the Casey Anthony case show that a former private investigator for the defense and defense attorney Jose Baez had a falling out over money.

VIDEO: New Sworn Statement
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21342988/index.html

The defense team hired private investigator Dominic Casey around two weeks after Anthony was arrested last summer.

Casey now works for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, but when Baez hired him, the two had a written agreement.

In a sworn statement, Casey said Baez agreed to pay him "contingent on necessary funds becoming available."

Casey believed he would be paid if and when Baez was paid. When a spokesman for Baez announced the defense team had received funds from an anonymous donor several months later, Casey assumed he would be paid. Casey said Baez told him he had been working for free.

Casey filed a formal bar complaint against Baez several months ago, alleging that the defense attorney told him not to call authorities if he found Caylee Anthony's remains during a search for the toddler. Casey said Baez told him to walk away, call the attorney, and not tell anyone else about what he found.

The Florida Bar investigated those allegations against Baez, but found no evidence of wrongdoing and Baez was cleared.

Anthony told investigators she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name is suing Anthony for defamation.

Casey has claimed that his work for the defense protects him from answering questions in the civil case against Anthony, but attorneys representing Gonzalez could use the sworn statement to show that Casey ended his relationship with the defense team early on and should be forced to answer their questions.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July 2008, one month after she was last seen alive. Her remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home in December.

Anthony is currently being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond pending her trial. She could face the death penalty if convicted.

TV Special Raises Questions

Casey Anthony's parents sat down with "48 Hours" for a special, which raised several questions about the case.

Grandparents to slain toddler Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony have been in the spotlight since the 2-year-old was reported missing last summer.

Cindy Anthony told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez that the state is mistaken in assuming that Casey Anthony is the person who searched terms like "neck-breaking," "household weapons," and "how to make chloroform" on the Anthony family computer.

"I remember I looked up chlorophyll back in March of last year and I am not sure if I looked up chloroform as well," Cindy Anthony told prosecutors in a deposition.

Records show that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time the chloroform search was conducted, but she said her time sheets were not always 100 percent accurate.
[/color]

Casey Anthony's attorneys also spoke in-depth with the show, including a comment about a DNA fragment on a piece of duct tape.

"Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to the law enforcement, did not belong to the Anthony family, left DNA on that duct tape," defense attorney Linda Kenney-Baden said.

According to court documents reviewed by Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone, the DNA Kenney-Baden is referring to is consistent with another FBI analyst who touched the tape. There is not enough DNA to say it was the analyst for sure, but there is also not enough evidence for the defense to go as far as to say it was a stranger's DNA.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21341783/detail.html

UH does that mean she lied on her time sheet???? hehe

Either way you look at it she cooked her own goose.  She either should be paying Gentiva back for work not performed or she has lied to the SA.  Pick your poison Rosebud.  I wonder if Gentiva knows about this little tidbit about her time cards not being true all teh time as well as all her media appearances, flying all over the country and cruise ship trips while on disability?

LOL..I agree No Rose.  Cindy has cooked her own goose..and from the depos..everyone else's while she was busy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

UHOH:

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/20/caseycaylee-anthony-case-caylee-pic-in-the-big-trouble-t-sold-to-the-globe-before-remains-found/

PIC IN THE DEPOSITIONS WITH GEORGE, CINDY AND LEE .... SOMEBODY'S IN TROUBLE

edit: Typo

Oh my.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Blink, thanks  please tell me you were joking about the yardsale, I bet you, just humor me 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »

Right?
No getting around that one.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

I'm go worked up I meant beg you not bet you 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »

Well at least she used the word 'stress' instead of 'grief' Rolling Eyes Let us not forget Brad Conway says they are still very much grieving the loss of their granddaughter Rolling Eyes

Unbelievable..how can you grieve the loss of your GD if you have cremated her, put her ashes in jewelry, then no longer wear the jewelry and tell the world you don't think that is your GD you cremated but some other missing child?  The whole family needs to be Baker Acted pronto.  Oh..and they need to give the ashes back to LE nad and the death certificate needs to be given back to...if that's what they believe..errr...want everyone else to believe.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »

Blink, thanks  please tell me you were joking about the yardsale, I bet you, just humor me 

I am not joking, read Cindy's depo carefully towards the end. Baez is concocting a clothes and laundry bag were sold in 2007 at a yard sale defense.

Its that ludicrous.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »

I am not joking, read Cindy's depo carefully towards the end. Baez is concocting a clothes and laundry bag were sold in 2007 at a yard sale defense.

Its that ludicrous.
B
  Towards the end of part 2, I will admit I didn't read the whole thing. My God, I'm speechless again 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

Blink,do you know who sold that photo?Was it an old boyfriend?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »

Personally, I think it was Casey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »

You know what?I could see her doing that.It would not suprise me in the least.     

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21348397/detail.html
Motion To Dismiss Civil Case Against Anthony Denied
Gonzalez Suing For Defamation Of Character

POSTED: 10:44 am EDT October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 11:21 am EDT October 20, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge denied Tuesday a motion to dismiss a defamation case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character, claiming Anthony ruined Gonzalez's good name by telling investigators that a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area along Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.

~ Peter Frampton
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2009, 01:08:38 PM »

Could someone with either knowledge of FLA's Sunshine Law and/or compelled depositions address this question which several of us pondered in the last thread?

I "sorta" understand the protection from prosecution for the person giving a compelled deposition.  Well, I understand the perjury part, etc.

I would like to know though if that "protection" from prosecution covers civil action as well as criminal.

In other words, do these innocent people that are having their reputations torn to shreds in these depositions have any recourse at all?  I've never witnessed the liberal publication of such private suppositions as it appears that the FLA statute allows and cannot figure out if this compelled testimony means they can say anything about anyone without censure just because they "think" it.

This question has bothered me before but has really bugged me since reading these last Anthony depositions.  It appears to me that several young people have had reputations shattered before they have barely had time to start their adult lives.

Still hoping someone will address this...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2009, 01:10:03 PM »

You've contracted the dread "Antonia Depositionia Horribillus" ...
[  I have it also. ]
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »

Its that ludicrous.
B
  Towards the end of part 2, I will admit I didn't read the whole thing. My God, I'm speechless again 

I went over that part with a fine tooth comb.  Cindy is a hoot..I can't believe that Baez didn't jump out of the chair and slap his hand across her mouth to keep her quiet. When he says to Cindy ..  "zip it!"  .. that was worth the price of admission.

However it seems they did not ask her that particular question that day..due to sealed info on Casey's money making schemes..but they said they would come back if they had to..as in the judge says answer.  Wonder if a motion was ever filed to make her answer..or her ramblings there at the end were enough.  I also thought they were going to ask about other things possibly missing from the garage..as other pictures..duct tape..as Casey would go through on her way to visit Jose each day..

I also thought that the prosecution made a very good point with the laundry bags..and Cindy was a hoot with paragraphs of descriptions of the balls. not George's folks, in them.  So it appears they have several..but she thinks they are in the shed..she hasn't looked..err..right..or . 

She needs to be Baker Acted so her daughter can get a fair trial.....

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2009, 01:18:57 PM »

I agree Blink..but I don't believe she ever thought the body would be found by that time.  I think she was doing this to thumb her nose at LE and her family.  I know she knows what Caylee was wearing.  I know she said at different times they haven't even found her clothes yet....which leads me to believe she did not think Caylee would be found at that point in time.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

You've contracted the dread "Antonia Depositionia Horribillus" ...
[  I have it also. ]

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21348397/detail.html
Motion To Dismiss Civil Case Against Anthony Denied
Gonzalez Suing For Defamation Of Character

POSTED: 10:44 am EDT October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 11:21 am EDT October 20, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge denied Tuesday a motion to dismiss a defamation case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character, claiming Anthony ruined Gonzalez's good name by telling investigators that a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area along Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.
That's good 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.