May 23, 2024, 04:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359560 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: October 21, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

Maybe MP just realized what she's doing and is screaming "OMG, get me out of here!" ?? LA is off in his own world, CA looks like she's looking at MP's belly (scrutinizing how it looks), GA has a look like "is she really screaming that she wants to get away from US?"
Just sayin' 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #681 on: October 21, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »

Likely already posted.  The laundry bag she was found in:

klaasend, Is this the actual bag she was found in?  I want to make sure because I see something and I really hope it is my imagination....

At the far right, near the top all the way down I see a PERFECT outline of a little child, I can see the little face, arm, legs and feet....Am I seeing things...Could you tell me where you grabbed that picture from? (It is ok if you don't want to give up your source)....

Does anyone else see what I see?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Oh, and HELLO monkeys....

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 21, 2009, 12:33:25 PM »

The Clampetts go to Sea...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: October 21, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »

NR

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: October 21, 2009, 12:39:17 PM »

Toy, I just talked to Mr. Morgan and YES, things said, if applicable, can be used in a civil trial!!

Also....I was told that not one person has used the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site for Zenadia. I am fixing to change that. Any monies donated through the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site will go to Zenaida. So if anyone would like to help the web address is...www.forthepeople.com

Oh, Sunny, thank you so very much!  There's not much I can ever find to brighten the day in this case but that does give me optimism that in spite of what I see as a very liberal Sunshine Law in Florida will not harm those people. (When I read very much in this case, I feel as though my life was extrememly sheltered so perhaps this law is not liberal at all! Many times I think I should have used the nick of "Alice" because I feel like I have fallen down a hole.  Plus, I'm not totally tech savy to boot...who knew 18 point font was that much bigger than 15!)

I have such mixed emotions about Florida's law giving the public such access to the depos, etc.  (I love it that we can keep so informed from a direct source but at the same time, I "hurt" for those who have to read such hateful things said about them knowing that John/Jane Q. Public is reading it, too.  People who have done nothing but tried to help such as Tim Miller or the Grunds or so many others have been so wronged by the Anthonys.)

Now that we know they can pursue sanctions, I feel so much relief.  I am of the old school, I guess, that believes your family's name is important to preserve and really means something...sorta like the "word is your bond" type of thing.  Whether any of them decide to follow-up or not, I am so glad to learn they have that option even though it was "compelled" testimony.  (So much of this case has been my first introduction to legal terms such as this type of deposition.)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #685 on: October 21, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Between the laundry bag and the Gilligan's Island crew, I'm going nuts! I wish someone had rented a sky writing plane to spell out "Caylee" over that ship!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: October 21, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »

Does anybody know if kc is convicted on the fraud charges, would she be put into general housing in prison or will they keep her in the dept. where she is now?  Any person that refers to her cell as her "room" needs an attitude / reality check.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:02 PM »

Does anybody know if kc is convicted on the fraud charges, would she be put into general housing in prison or will they keep her in the dept. where she is now?  Any person that refers to her cell as her "room" needs an attitude / reality check.

Well given her celebrity status, she'll probably stay where she is. After all, she is KC, not just any other prisoner! Geeessshhh 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #688 on: October 21, 2009, 12:48:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Between the laundry bag and the Gilligan's Island crew, I'm going nuts! I wish someone had rented a sky writing plane to spell out "Caylee" over that ship!

Oh whoa CBB that would have been great!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: October 21, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »

Well given her celebrity status, she'll probably stay where she is. After all, she is KC, not just any other prisoner! Geeessshhh 

QM~     even though you're joking, that's what will probably happen. Somehow she/they all have gotten away with so much cr*p that if they were garden variety criminals we wouldn't even be talking about them. Celebrity................makes me have a little throw up !!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #690 on: October 21, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

I'm guessing she will stay in protective custody.  I find it interesting also that a while back they were pushing for these private visits with the monster (of course we all know that would never happen) and now there is nothing - notta.  Hmmmm tells me KC won't have a thing to do with it - probably a good thing. Can you imagine that visit ....."So what have you been doing?"   "Oh not much, went on a weekend cruise - other than that just kicking back counting the cash."    

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 21, 2009, 12:55:41 PM »

O holy O/T    Jersey born girl gets this just in from Foxnews that a security guard out of Liberty Airport (Newark) was arrested at his home in Linden, NJ for making a threat against The Pres - 43 firearms in the home, none said to be illegal.  Just breaking, more details to come

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 21, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

Toy, I just talked to Mr. Morgan and YES, things said, if applicable, can be used in a civil trial!!

Also....I was told that not one person has used the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site for Zenadia. I am fixing to change that. Any monies donated through the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site will go to Zenaida. So if anyone would like to help the web address is...www.forthepeople.com
Wow, thank-you and thank-you 

Nop problem...Toy's question was a good one and it interested me...I tried to find the answer on line...but couldn't. So I call Mr. Morgan's office....funny thing is I talked to 2 other attorneys who put me on hold and then transferred me to The Morgan, who got a call and then Tim Morgan came on. I have spoken to him in the past and he was very gracious as usual. I asked about donating thru PayPal as there was no way to designate who the donation would go to...he said any monies collected via that paypal link would go to Zenaida....but not one donation had come in. NOT 1!

Thanks Sunny!              I  Morgan!   
Its a shame no one has contributed to the Paypal for ZG yet - maybe because not many know about it???   
I had no idea an account had been set up for her.     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #693 on: October 21, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

I'm just venting, but I keep looking at that laundry bag and thinking the horror I would feel if I were Cindy and recognized that bag as one that had been at my home. Her brain has just got to be cross wired or something! Her response to this entire situation is playing "gotcha" with police! It's about attention for her, and getting her own way. Caylee has morphed into the golden egg for the Ants and I cannot wait for the trial. I have got to believe that the trial will finally be the time for CAYLEE!

As far as the cruise is concerned, I really can understand how a normal family in these horrific circumstances would find a need to just "down time" for a week. That is not what the Anthony's did. The Anthony's used money made from selling  publicity around their murdered grandaughter, to take a cruise. They have given up gainful employment to exploit the murder, and when not cruising, fill their days concocting ways to free the murderer. Their efforts have no bounds! They are willing to falsify alibis, create evidence to divert culpability away from Casey, destroy evidence that would lead to Casey's culpability, and select venues to paint Casey in the best light possible. That is VERY different than being heartbroken and willing to choose to try to love your daughter no matter what.

These people are sick and disgusting. Cindy is really poison and her daughter is just like her.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: October 21, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »

QM~     even though you're joking, that's what will probably happen. Somehow she/they all have gotten away with so much cr*p that if they were garden variety criminals we wouldn't even be talking about them. Celebrity................makes me have a little throw up !!
Yup, they're all celebrities now. See all the papparazzi pics of the A's on the cruise ship, and all us sad bloggers who have no real friends and no life are talking about them. Then they complain and chase the camera's away just like a real celebrity. I guess they have a better life than us monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »

klaasend, Is this the actual bag she was found in?  I want to make sure because I see something and I really hope it is my imagination....

At the far right, near the top all the way down I see a PERFECT outline of a little child, I can see the little face, arm, legs and feet....Am I seeing things...Could you tell me where you grabbed that picture from? (It is ok if you don't want to give up your source)....

That picture is just horrific, one thing I would like to point out is that the brain tends to matrix patterns in everything, so you will see many shapes on the outside of the bag and the mind will try to interpret it into what is familiar to it.

Having said that, right in the center I see a perfect skull shape and at the top by the handles I see a bent arm and curled hand, it maybe illusion but it makes me feel sick.

Good Morning Monkeys an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »

I'm guessing she will stay in protective custody.  I find it interesting also that a while back they were pushing for these private visits with the monster (of course we all know that would never happen) and now there is nothing - notta.  Hmmmm tells me KC won't have a thing to do with it - probably a good thing. Can you imagine that visit ....."So what have you been doing?"   "Oh not much, went on a weekend cruise - other than that just kicking back counting the cash."    

I'd love to see her reaction to that gem!    Clearly CA is trying her hardest to control the outcome as she's always done but that pesky lawyer is between her and kc. I still don't know if I believe they've communicated by letters but if they wrote letters on the computer and bozo relays them I don't see how that's legal. So much of the stuff that they get away with is outrageous
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 21, 2009, 01:07:46 PM »

Even if she was transferred to State prison, she would remain in solitary BUT she more than likely will stay right where she is until she is convicted for murdering Caylee (notice IMHO that is what indeed will happen) due to trial prep, court appearances yadda yadda yadda.   Even after her murder conviction, she will remain in solitary due to her being a baby killer (inmates target baby killers).   For the record, I do not agree with solitary confinement to protect a murderer, gen pop & if something happens between inmates, o well!  I think it is ludicrous that while they had no regard for their victim's life, tax payers should bear the burden to protect them after the are convicted which costs substantially more per year, per solitary inmate.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 21, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »

That picture is just horrific, one thing I would like to point out is that the brain tends to matrix patterns in everything, so you will see many shapes on the outside of the bag and the mind will try to interpret it into what is familiar to it.

Having said that, right in the center I see a perfect skull shape and at the top by the handles I see a bent arm and curled hand, it maybe illusion but it makes me feel sick.

Good Morning Monkeys an angelic monkey

So sad. This picture is gut wrenching. I hope jurors can put it in perspective. This bag with that sweet little one in it and kc's party clothes and boots in a nice clean bag right next to it..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #699 on: October 21, 2009, 01:16:04 PM »

I'm just venting, but I keep looking at that laundry bag and thinking the horror I would feel if I were Cindy and recognized that bag as one that had been at my home. Her brain has just got to be cross wired or something! Her response to this entire situation is playing "gotcha" with police! It's about attention for her, and getting her own way. Caylee has morphed into the golden egg for the Ants and I cannot wait for the trial. I have got to believe that the trial will finally be the time for CAYLEE!

As far as the cruise is concerned, I really can understand how a normal family in these horrific circumstances would find a need to just "down time" for a week. That is not what the Anthony's did. The Anthony's used money made from selling  publicity around their murdered grandaughter, to take a cruise. They have given up gainful employment to exploit the murder, and when not cruising, fill their days concocting ways to free the murderer. Their efforts have no bounds! They are willing to falsify alibis, create evidence to divert culpability away from Casey, destroy evidence that would lead to Casey's culpability, and select venues to paint Casey in the best light possible. That is VERY different than being heartbroken and willing to choose to try to love your daughter no matter what.

These people are sick and disgusting. Cindy is really poison and her daughter is just like her.
You are right, and I feel exactly like you do. How in the world can people who had their grandchild murdered, and their daughter in jail for it, a little more than a year ago, be enjoying life so much, because I will never understand that. My mom is gone four years, and my dad and I have trouble discussing the past, I guess they were born different then most of us, I just don't know anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.