June 07, 2024, 01:16:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361101 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: October 26, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »

Brandi,thanks for the flags.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 26, 2009, 11:42:59 AM »

I came across this on another forum and wondered what you all thought about it or if someone smarter than my skills could look further into it or maybe it's just nothing at all.  http://www.myspace.com/jean3doxie
In Lee's depo on page 386 this lady's myspace is an exhibit #3 I think. 
From Lee's depo:
WHO is that woman?

First there is this exchange at the very end of Lee’s depo:

Page 381-382

By Mr Baez:

Q. Have you ever seen that person before?
[Handling]

A. [Examining] No.

Q. Has that person ever called in any tips or given you any information on this case?

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Okay, so you have no clue as to who that is?

A. I have no—I have no idea.

Q. Is --

A. A better picture might help, too, but --

Q. Is that photo there on the front a picture of Caylee?

A. Yes. It is.

Q. And is the person, the man standing –

A. That’s my dad.

Q. That’s your dad?

A. Um-hum

I am looking at her myspace page and it had a video of A Father's Rights (movie).  Caylee is cropped next to picture of this lady's granddaughter who looks very similar to Caylee.  This lady lives in Tennesee.  I don't see the picture of George but there's one of Cindy (holding Caylee when she was small), but what do you all make of this? 

Good Morning. an angelic monkey

I looked at this myself and I am  perplexed myself. Wasn't there supposed to be a sightings tip at one time of Calyee in Tennessee?iirc. I didn't see the pic of George either.  Strange, I guess it had been removed.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: October 26, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »

I came across this on another forum and wondered what you all thought about it or if someone smarter than my skills could look further into it or maybe it's just nothing at all.  http://www.myspace.com/jean3doxie
From Lee's depo:
WHO is that woman?

Page 381-382

By Mr Baez:

[Handling]

A. [Examining] No.

Q. Has that person ever called in any tips or given you any information on this case?

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Is --

A. Yes. It is.

A. That’s my dad.

Q. That’s your dad?

A. Um-hum

I am looking at her myspace page and it had a video of A Father's Rights (movie).  Caylee is cropped next to picture of this lady's granddaughter who looks very similar to Caylee.  This lady lives in Tennesee.  I don't see the picture of George but there's one of Cindy (holding Caylee when she was small), but what do you all make of this? 

I looked at this myself and I am  perplexed myself. Wasn't there supposed to be a sightings tip at one time of Calyee in Tennessee?iirc. I didn't see the pic of George either.  Strange, I guess it had been removed.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

This lady has also been posting , around Oct 24th I think, over at Blink ON Crime.

Maybe Blink can shed more light.  You can read her posts over there it is under the article about the Big Trouble t shirt.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: October 26, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Hope we get a doc dump soon.   

Cindy & George Anthony Cruise Highlights - Do the Hustle!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8wU_vattxg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/P8wU_vattxg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: October 26, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »

From Lee's depo:
WHO is that woman?

this woman as of recent posted several times at blinks. she was accused of being friends with richard grund. she had the picture of caylee in the tshirt the only one if memory serves me right. and she got it from the anthonys website . which they denied ever seeing the shirt or the pic as we know they lie. she is posting on blink.

Page 381-382

By Mr Baez:

[Handling]

A. [Examining] No.

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Is --

A. Yes. It is.

A. That’s my dad.

Q. That’s your dad?

A. Um-hum

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 26, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »

Cece...    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: October 26, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »

From Lee's depo:
WHO is that woman?

Page 381-382

By Mr Baez:

[Handling]

A. [Examining] No.

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Is --

A. Yes. It is.

A. That’s my dad.

Q. That’s your dad?

A. Um-hum

Good afternoon Monkeys.

This lady has also been posting , around Oct 24th I think, over at Blink ON Crime.

Maybe Blink can shed more light.  You can read her posts over there it is under the article about the Big Trouble t shirt.

Dearest DD-

I would like to, but I am not so sure myself.

Jean alleges she got the cropped "Globe" photo from the caylee is missing site, which as we all know is run by the Anthony's (IIRC this was previously casey myspace). Linda Dran Burdick references it specifically to Lee.

Allegedly a poster saw it on Jean's myspace, and sent it to Yuri a few days before the doc dump which included it. I think this lady was upset that people thought she had sold it. I did not, nor did any of my readers, but ??

There is another poster who was claiming to support Jean as a caylee supporter, and now I believe is really not supporting her, but pizzed she said she got it from the caylee is missing site. I apologize in advance if I crucified this info too badly, it was tough to follow.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 26, 2009, 04:59:03 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122755
Caylee Anthony – An Interesting Theory
Posted on October 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in All News
Read 97 times.

I tend to avoid much of the arm chair quarterbacking that mars much of the ‘news’ that gets regurgitated online. Occasionally though, you do come across something that gives you pause for thought. I was sent a link today, and I am still pondering the potential implications.

The Caylee Anthony case has captured the hearts of many. From the outside the entire Anthony family seems so normal, just regular middle class folks, with regular middle class ideals, a working family, a caring family, the regular house, in the regular suburbia, and the regular mortgage. But is this really a good description of the family of Caylee Anthony?

It took mother Casey Anthony a month to report that toddler Caylee was missing. The excuse was given that Casey was just too busy looking for her missing daughter, she even ‘knew’ where Caylee was, the baysitter ‘Zanny the Nanny’ had her! All of the might of Law Enforcement, and we are talking several agencies have been unable to unearth the infamous Zanny.

I am a huge fan of Cold War spy novels, and indeed the historical factual books. There is a term ‘legend’, a ‘legend’ is the fictitious background that is used to create the new person. Although the FBI use a different term, part of their Witness Protection Program relies on legends. A new drivers liscence, a new name, a new background. Even a new identity with new SSN and the IRS. None of this is easy, disapearing these days is a lot harder than it used to be!

The question becomes, can you produce a ‘legend’ for a fictitious person? I would say that the answer is a resounding NO. But is that what Casey Anthony tried to attempt?

I will offer no comment, but I do believe this link is worth visiting and thinking about.

I am a fan of coincidences, I always have been. I have met people in England, and then bumped into them years later in Canada, the US, or other countries. It sounds unlikely, but it is true. However coincidence only goes so far, at what point does it become manufactured?

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: October 26, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

From Lee's depo:
WHO is that woman?

Page 381-382

By Mr Baez:

[Handling]

A. [Examining] No.

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Is --

A. Yes. It is.

A. That’s my dad.

Q. That’s your dad?

A. Um-hum

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Dearest DD-

I would like to, but I am not so sure myself.

Jean alleges she got the cropped "Globe" photo from the caylee is missing site, which as we all know is run by the Anthony's (IIRC this was previously casey myspace). Linda Dran Burdick references it specifically to Lee.

Allegedly a poster saw it on Jean's myspace, and sent it to Yuri a few days before the doc dump which included it. I think this lady was upset that people thought she had sold it. I did not, nor did any of my readers, but ??

There is another poster who was claiming to support Jean as a caylee supporter, and now I believe is really not supporting her, but pizzed she said she got it from the caylee is missing site. I apologize in advance if I crucified this info too badly, it was tough to follow.

TY Blink.  Yes I read it..it was hard to follow.  That's why I bow to you on this interpretation.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: October 26, 2009, 05:31:37 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122755
Caylee Anthony – An Interesting Theory
Posted on October 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in All News
Read 97 times.

I tend to avoid much of the arm chair quarterbacking that mars much of the ‘news’ that gets regurgitated online. Occasionally though, you do come across something that gives you pause for thought. I was sent a link today, and I am still pondering the potential implications.

The Caylee Anthony case has captured the hearts of many. From the outside the entire Anthony family seems so normal, just regular middle class folks, with regular middle class ideals, a working family, a caring family, the regular house, in the regular suburbia, and the regular mortgage. But is this really a good description of the family of Caylee Anthony?

It took mother Casey Anthony a month to report that toddler Caylee was missing. The excuse was given that Casey was just too busy looking for her missing daughter, she even ‘knew’ where Caylee was, the baysitter ‘Zanny the Nanny’ had her! All of the might of Law Enforcement, and we are talking several agencies have been unable to unearth the infamous Zanny.

I am a huge fan of Cold War spy novels, and indeed the historical factual books. There is a term ‘legend’, a ‘legend’ is the fictitious background that is used to create the new person. Although the FBI use a different term, part of their Witness Protection Program relies on legends. A new drivers liscence, a new name, a new background. Even a new identity with new SSN and the IRS. None of this is easy, disapearing these days is a lot harder than it used to be!

The question becomes, can you produce a ‘legend’ for a fictitious person? I would say that the answer is a resounding NO. But is that what Casey Anthony tried to attempt?

I will offer no comment, but I do believe this link is worth visiting and thinking about.

I am a fan of coincidences, I always have been. I have met people in England, and then bumped into them years later in Canada, the US, or other countries. It sounds unlikely, but it is true. However coincidence only goes so far, at what point does it become manufactured?

Simon Barrett

Reading this....http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395519/Info-on-a-Zenaida-My-Space-Created-by-Casey-Anthony
is why I have said KC=Zanny the Nanny since DAY 31.........and still believe it today. IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1230 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys. I began reading the depo's last week, George's was dissapointing, Cindy's was rehearsed, but Lee's deposition is actually giving me a great insight to the case, seriously......Aside from all that, something suddenly hit me. Cindy insists on repeating June 15, 2008 as the date from when Caylee dissapeared, despite the fact that she denies there being an argument that night with Casey. And it completely goes against Casey's account that Caylee was abducted on the 16th of June.  Is George lying about seeing Caylee that morning?? It would make absolute sense, everyone has agreed that Caylee was semi-potty trained, and Cindy admits that Caylee only wore pull ups at night, in case of an accident............. Am I getting somewhere, or am i just stoned? haha 

Edit to change color to black and to remove bolded lettering.    Klaas has made new rules about posting, and it was decided posting in color is hard on some posters eyes and also posting in color would be for admin/mods to enable them to post when something needs attention.   Please only use bold in the title of an article or perhaps a sentence you want to give emphasis.  Muffy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:53:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 26, 2009, 06:06:52 PM »

Seeme,I am with you.   

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: October 26, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys. I began reading the depo's last week, George's was dissapointing, Cindy's was rehearsed, but Lee's deposition is actually giving me a great insight to the case, seriously......Aside from all that, something suddenly hit me. Cindy insists on repeating June 15, 2008 as the date from when Caylee dissapeared, despite the fact that she denies there being an argument that night with Casey. And it completely goes against Casey's account that Caylee was abducted on the 16th of June.  Is George lying about seeing Caylee that morning?? It would make absolute sense, everyone has agreed that Caylee was semi-potty trained, and Cindy admits that Caylee only wore pull ups at night, in case of an accident............. Am I getting somewhere, or am i just stoned? haha  Edit to remove size, bold & color from post. MB

Wow, now I have to go back and reread her lousy depo. I didn't notice that she said Caylee disappeared on June 15th. You can't be stoned enough becaue that was a good catch!  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:09:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1233 on: October 26, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys. I began reading the depo's last week, George's was dissapointing, Cindy's was rehearsed, but Lee's deposition is actually giving me a great insight to the case, seriously......Aside from all that, something suddenly hit me. Cindy insists on repeating June 15, 2008 as the date from when Caylee dissapeared, despite the fact that she denies there being an argument that night with Casey. And it completely goes against Casey's account that Caylee was abducted on the 16th of June.  Is George lying about seeing Caylee that morning?? It would make absolute sense, everyone has agreed that Caylee was semi-potty trained, and Cindy admits that Caylee only wore pull ups at night, in case of an accident............. Am I getting somewhere, or am i just stoned? haha  Edit to remove size, bold, color from post. MB

Wow, now I have to go back and reread her lousy depo. I didn't notice that she said Caylee disappeared on June 15th. You can't be stoned enough becaue that was a good catch!  

Haha, I agree her depo is lousy, but I can tell you its in the first interview, in the parts where she is asked to describe the timeline of events, i.e july 15. This family has some serious issues, Lee's description of his mother and sister is anything but bestfriends, and the portrayal that Cindy has desperately tried to achieve of non-yeller..."and i yelled, now thats usually something i dont do."...cough cough..b.s. Edit to remove bold, color & size from post.  MB
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:12:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: October 26, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys. I began reading the depo's last week, George's was dissapointing, Cindy's was rehearsed, but Lee's deposition is actually giving me a great insight to the case, seriously......Aside from all that, something suddenly hit me. Cindy insists on repeating June 15, 2008 as the date from when Caylee dissapeared, despite the fact that she denies there being an argument that night with Casey. And it completely goes against Casey's account that Caylee was abducted on the 16th of June.  Is George lying about seeing Caylee that morning?? It would make absolute sense, everyone has agreed that Caylee was semi-potty trained, and Cindy admits that Caylee only wore pull ups at night, in case of an accident............. Am I getting somewhere, or am i just stoned? haha  Edit to remove bold, color & size from post.  MB

If you're going back into the twilight zone for a reread better take a toke or two youseff!!   
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:14:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1235 on: October 26, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys. I began reading the depo's last week, George's was dissapointing, Cindy's was rehearsed, but Lee's deposition is actually giving me a great insight to the case, seriously......Aside from all that, something suddenly hit me. Cindy insists on repeating June 15, 2008 as the date from when Caylee dissapeared, despite the fact that she denies there being an argument that night with Casey. And it completely goes against Casey's account that Caylee was abducted on the 16th of June.  Is George lying about seeing Caylee that morning?? It would make absolute sense, everyone has agreed that Caylee was semi-potty trained, and Cindy admits that Caylee only wore pull ups at night, in case of an accident............. Am I getting somewhere, or am i just stoned? haha 
Edit to remove size, color & bold from post.  MB

If you're going back into the twilight zone for a reread better take a toke or two youseff!!   

Hagagaga! Cindy's Twisted Twilight!!            Edit to remove color, size & bold from post.  MB
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:21:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: October 26, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »

NO1Z    The A's are a study into psychosis, each one is whackier than the next.  That's why it's so hard to try to use reason or logic when reading the depos. How many families would react that way, lie continually, on and on (except scott peterson's mom who is a;lmost as bad).
caylee deserves somebody to stand up for her, if it's not going to be her own family, well it's all the rest of us.
                      good to see you
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1237 on: October 26, 2009, 07:13:56 PM »

NO1Z    The A's are a study into psychosis, each one is whackier than the next.  That's why it's so hard to try to use reason or logic when reading the depos. How many families would react that way, lie continually, on and on (except scott peterson's mom who is a;lmost as bad).
caylee deserves somebody to stand up for her, if it's not going to be her own family, well it's all the rest of us.
                      good to see you

I completely agree with you, this baby is in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Somedays ill be standing in line at the grocery store and ready, "How Casey Did It" and really get lost in a trance and find myself trying to put myself in her position, to figure what she could've done to that baby. As soon as someone brings me out of my stupor, I have to remind myself, that no matter how psychotic I can try to pretend to be, Casey is a true psycho, and never in a million years, could i fit into her shoes. Not even long enough to try to figure out what she did to this beautiful blessing! Edit to remove bold, color & size from post.  MB
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:17:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1238 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15:27 PM »

good to see you

I completely agree with you, this baby is in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Somedays ill be standing in line at the grocery store and ready, "How Casey Did It" and really get lost in a trance and find myself trying to put myself in her position, to figure what she could've done to that baby. As soon as someone brings me out of my stupor, I have to remind myself, that no matter how psychotic I can try to pretend to be, Casey is a true psycho, and never in a million years, could i fit into her shoes. Not even long enough to try to figure out what she did to this beautiful blessing! Edit to remove size, bold & color from post.  MB

< self edit >.. " ...grocery store and read on a magazine, "How Casey Did It.." < self edit >
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:15:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: October 26, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »

good to see you

I completely agree with you, this baby is in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Somedays ill be standing in line at the grocery store and ready, "How Casey Did It" and really get lost in a trance and find myself trying to put myself in her position, to figure what she could've done to that baby. As soon as someone brings me out of my stupor, I have to remind myself, that no matter how psychotic I can try to pretend to be, Casey is a true psycho, and never in a million years, could i fit into her shoes. Not even long enough to try to figure out what she did to this beautiful blessing!  Edit to remove color, size and bold from post.  MB

< self edit >.. " ...grocery store and read on a magazine, "How Casey Did It.." < self edit >

Another crazy thing too is how many uber slimy people have been drawn into it. The only person that was able to not swig the koolaid for very long was Nejame and also Tim Miller. Everybody else that climbed aboard the A train have been self grandizing ego maniacs or thugs
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:00:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.