June 07, 2024, 08:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 226917 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »

Does it say where Terri was working during that time? She had worked a few restaurants as a manager. I don't think she would have worked for a hooters or a strip bar, seemed that she liked to be viewed in a certain way. Doesn't fit with what I am getting from these articles.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2010, 07:45:40 PM »

I disagree.

I believe that LE did not have any electronic evidence to back up the landscapers allegation.  However ... the allegation could not be disregarded.  This is why the sting to trap Terri was necessary.  Considering the sting backfired ... considering Terri is not behind bars ... I can only assume there is only the heresay from the landscaper that implies a MFH attempt.

IMO

Janet

The landscaper testified to the grand jury. There's no word either way that he was telling the truth, or not.

But, I cannot picture someone coming out of the woodwork and volunteering something like a murder for hire.

Why would he blurted it out? What evidence does he have that the police believed him?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2010, 07:52:10 PM »

hiding monkey thats not it, it was a little older than that one thanks though

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2010, 07:55:47 PM »

I have got to comment on the mark system from the school and Terri's behavior toward this. My daughter gets the colored dot system and has since kindergarten. She has also been diagnosed ADD with anxiety and Pica disorders. (firm believer this all comes from living with her bio parents). During kindergarten she received several red marks, I kept asking her why, after the 3rd time I called the school to speak with the teacher, no call back. The following day she again received a red mark. Sammi said the same thing "I don't know" Well I went to the room to talk to the teacher. The teacher was very belligerent and asked if I had not talked to Sammi. After pulling the info from her, she had told Sammi to take the pencil out of her mouth, after that every day that she saw Sammi with the pencil in her mouth she gave her a red mark, said that she knew she was not suppose to have the pencil in her mouth she should not have to remind her every day. After I saw the pencils, she was not putting the pencil in her mouth, she was eating them from the erasers down and had eaten 4 pencils. I asked the teacher if she had any idea of what Pica was. At this time I requested that a note accompany any mark other than a green mark. Had to fight with the whole school system over this. During any of Sammi's re-evaluations for ADD and other disorders I have to have very close communications with the teachers. If Terri thought that Kyron was having issues I feel she was doing right by staying up with it on a daily basis.
               During 2nd grade Sammi got into the habit of picking her nose and eating it. I found out about this because she was crying after school one day because none of the other kids would have anything to do with her. I went to the school the next morning and found out that this had been going on for weeks. She did not do it at home because she did not feel the anxiety that she felt at school. But because after several weeks the teacher did not see fit to tell the parent Sammi was shunned by her school mates.

One other thing I wanted to hit on, in the story about Terri I wonder if the whole pregnancy was a bad emotional deal. Kaine said in the article that the pregnancy was a shock to him as he thought they were NOT going to have children.

Not defending what she may have done to Kyron on June 4th. Only defending her right to question the teacher on the behavioral issues.
an angelic monkey oh my, Pica is a terrible thing, we had a family member with this. May I please ask, is this card system used with all children, or with children with learning problems? The reason I ask is, did Kyron have learning problems?

IIRC, Kyron's teacher said Kyron had NO learning disabilities.

And to add to that thought Desiree and Kaine when asked in an interview about physical characteristics and any illness stated only about a birthmark or mole, and the allergy to bee stings.  They have been asked repeatedly about Kyron having other issues and have stated he did not.  Why would they lie when they want their son back? 

Why are we having to defend anything Desiree or Tony or Kaine say?  The point is..not any of them are involved in his disappearance, not any of them has had even 1 person come forward to say anything bad about them in a written or spoken press article, not one person has suspected them in any of this disappearance of Kyron.

However people have come forward..people who know her well..Kaine and Desiree and Tony..and LE.  Kaine says in his court document that LE has given him reason to belive his life may be in danger..do you think he lied..LE lied..LE just got the facts wrong.  Give me a break this taking up for Terri and battering Kaine is silly.  People doing that seem to have their own issues..which I can't comprehend. 

We are not a jury ..but we form opinions on what we know.  If you feel you don't have enough to base an opinion of Terri on..well that's fine..but don't belittle people that can see she is the most likely suspect.

LE didn't lie to Kaine about Terri's affair and MFH scheme..so you need to get over that fact..she is not a nice person..she is capable of planning a murder and requesting help.  So far no one else in this case seems to have that ability..except any contacts the landscaper may have found for her.

Amen Gypsy!

The media has been digging for months.....if there was dirt on Kaine, we would know about it.....IMO

There are people who WANT there to be dirt on Kaine....and unfortunately when there isn't any dirt to be found, these same people will create it.

Clearly, Terri has enough dirt for half of Portland to dig up....without much difficulty.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=reportviewer2&prevsessionidnum=511377615&prevordernum=1&previtemnum=1&sectionname=towerreview&pagename=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler

I checked out the above site after I saw it somewhere else. 
A cell tower search for the school indicates only two towers within a mile. With so few towers in the area, couldn’t service be iffy? 
If Terri was driving down Hwy. 30, would her cell ping on the island tower? 
Could it be that LE threw that at her to shake her and it did? 
Could it be that her mouth got her into the ping controversy when there was no problem to begin with?
Could that be one reason why Houze has Terri in seclusion?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Thank you Puzzler! WOW this is an interesting read. Good information. It says Terri taught Kyron sign language at 6 months. How does sign language help his vision?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2010, 07:58:18 PM »

Does it say where Terri was working during that time? She had worked a few restaurants as a manager. I don't think she would have worked for a hooters or a strip bar, seemed that she liked to be viewed in a certain way. Doesn't fit with what I am getting from these articles.

I'm not sure she was working at the restaurant in which they met. I reread the article and it states she met Kaine in the same month that her 7 month substitute teaching gig ended. If she was working in the restaurant, the name is not indicated. All the restaurants mentioned were part of a different section of the timeline.

"In the spring of 2002, Terri Horman hit the gym, working out at Bally Total Fitness in Aloha for hours at a stretch. In mid-June, a seven-month substitute teacher's job at Lenox Elementary School ended. That same month, she met Kaine Horman at a restaurant when he was out with friends and the two started dating."

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2010, 08:00:54 PM »

I have got to comment on the mark system from the school and Terri's behavior toward this. My daughter gets the colored dot system and has since kindergarten. She has also been diagnosed ADD with anxiety and Pica disorders. (firm believer this all comes from living with her bio parents). During kindergarten she received several red marks, I kept asking her why, after the 3rd time I called the school to speak with the teacher, no call back. The following day she again received a red mark. Sammi said the same thing "I don't know" Well I went to the room to talk to the teacher. The teacher was very belligerent and asked if I had not talked to Sammi. After pulling the info from her, she had told Sammi to take the pencil out of her mouth, after that every day that she saw Sammi with the pencil in her mouth she gave her a red mark, said that she knew she was not suppose to have the pencil in her mouth she should not have to remind her every day. After I saw the pencils, she was not putting the pencil in her mouth, she was eating them from the erasers down and had eaten 4 pencils. I asked the teacher if she had any idea of what Pica was. At this time I requested that a note accompany any mark other than a green mark. Had to fight with the whole school system over this. During any of Sammi's re-evaluations for ADD and other disorders I have to have very close communications with the teachers. If Terri thought that Kyron was having issues I feel she was doing right by staying up with it on a daily basis.
               During 2nd grade Sammi got into the habit of picking her nose and eating it. I found out about this because she was crying after school one day because none of the other kids would have anything to do with her. I went to the school the next morning and found out that this had been going on for weeks. She did not do it at home because she did not feel the anxiety that she felt at school. But because after several weeks the teacher did not see fit to tell the parent Sammi was shunned by her school mates.

One other thing I wanted to hit on, in the story about Terri I wonder if the whole pregnancy was a bad emotional deal. Kaine said in the article that the pregnancy was a shock to him as he thought they were NOT going to have children.

Not defending what she may have done to Kyron on June 4th. Only defending her right to question the teacher on the behavioral issues.
an angelic monkey oh my, Pica is a terrible thing, we had a family member with this. May I please ask, is this card system used with all children, or with children with learning problems? The reason I ask is, did Kyron have learning problems?

And to add to that thought Desiree and Kaine when asked in an interview about physical characteristics and any illness stated only about a birthmark or mole, and the allergy to bee stings.  They have been asked repeatedly about Kyron having other issues and have stated he did not.  Why would they lie when they want their son back? 

Why are we having to defend anything Desiree or Tony or Kaine say?  The point is..not any of them are involved in his disappearance, not any of them has had even 1 person come forward to say anything bad about them in a written or spoken press article, not one person has suspected them in any of this disappearance of Kyron.

However people have come forward..people who know her well..Kaine and Desiree and Tony..and LE.  Kaine says in his court document that LE has given him reason to belive his life may be in danger..do you think he lied..LE lied..LE just got the facts wrong.  Give me a break this taking up for Terri and battering Kaine is silly.  People doing that seem to have their own issues..which I can't comprehend. 

We are not a jury ..but we form opinions on what we know.  If you feel you don't have enough to base an opinion of Terri on..well that's fine..but don't belittle people that can see she is the most likely suspect.

LE didn't lie to Kaine about Terri's affair and MFH scheme..so you need to get over that fact..she is not a nice person..she is capable of planning a murder and requesting help.  So far no one else in this case seems to have that ability..except any contacts the landscaper may have found for her.

Amen Gypsy!

The media has been digging for months.....if there was dirt on Kaine, we would know about it.....IMO

There are people who WANT there to be dirt on Kaine....and unfortunately when there isn't any dirt to be found, these same people will create it.

Clearly, Terri has enough dirt for half of Portland to dig up....without much difficulty.

I see it just a little differently.  Kaine told reporters from the two largest news outlets in his area that they couldn't be in his and Desiree's presser because they "weren't playing as team members" (they had reported something he didn't like being reported).  They had to acquiesce to Kaine's ground rules or they couldn't stay.  IMO that is manipulating the press and not necessairly that the press hasn't found anything on Kaine (btw...I hope they haven't).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2010, 08:01:16 PM »

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=reportviewer2&prevsessionidnum=511377615&prevordernum=1&previtemnum=1&sectionname=towerreview&pagename=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler

I checked out the above site after I saw it somewhere else. 
A cell tower search for the school indicates only two towers within a mile. With so few towers in the area, couldn’t service be iffy? 
If Terri was driving down Hwy. 30, would her cell ping on the island tower? 
Could it be that LE threw that at her to shake her and it did? 
Could it be that her mouth got her into the ping controversy when there was no problem to begin with?
Could that be one reason why Houze has Terri in seclusion?

She may be in seclusion, but somehow I get the feeling she's still connected to the Internet.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/quick_take_terri_moulton_horma.html#incart_rh

Quick take: Terri Moulton Horman profile required weeks of gathering documents, banging on doors
Published: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:13 PM     Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:52 PM
 Lynne Terry, The Oregonian
Follow

vid at link
As we enter the 12th week since Kyron Horman disappeared, no one knows exactly what happened to him. But it’s been clear almost from the beginning that investigators are focused on his stepmother Terri Moulton Horman.

She’s not been arrested. She’s not been named a suspect. And she’s not been named a person of interest. But she’s riveted national attention so The Oregonian decided to gather background information about her.

Our extensive profile would not have been possible without the work of our lead researcher, Lynne Palombo,

Our extensive profile, the article weve been commenting on

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2010, 08:04:16 PM »

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:02 PM

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Kyron Horman case: Sheriff says 'no comment' on Oregonian's murder-for-hire story
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 2:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:32 AM

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement this morning about The Oregonian report of a landscaper who told detectives that Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, offered him money to kill her husband.

The agency's response to the front-page newspaper story, however, was a non-response that appeared targeted at other media outlets.

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian," Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a sheriff's spokeswoman, wrote in the statement.

"The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation. There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow."

This morning, The Oregonian revealed that a landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared on June 4. 

She reportedly offered the landscaper a large sum of money. After learning of the alleged plot from investigators, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, left the home with the couple's 19-month-old daughter and filed for a divorce and a restraining order, The Oregonian's Maxine Bernstein reported.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_case_sheriff_says.html#comments

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

I see it just a little differently.  Kaine told reporters from the two largest news outlets in his area that they couldn't be in his and Desiree's presser because they "weren't playing as team members" (they had reported something he didn't like being reported).  They had to acquiesce to Kaine's ground rules or they couldn't stay.  IMO that is manipulating the press and not necessairly that the press hasn't found anything on Kaine (btw...I hope they haven't).

Was this after the MFH plot? After Kaine moved out? No one will tell me. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »

Amen Gypsy!

Well in all honesty they did find things on Kaine and his family it is just not politically correct, imo, to bring it up.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »

Amen Gypsy!

Well in all honesty they did find things on Kaine and his family it is just not politically correct, imo, to bring it up.
More than the pedo brother?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2010, 08:11:23 PM »

You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »

I mean the affair with Terri, the pedo brother, the grandfather that supposedly molested children...Blonde was trying to talk about the pedo brother for a day or so and no one wanted to talk about it. Kaine has an affair with Terri while Desiree was pg with Kyron and no one is allowed to say that was wrong because it would not be supportive of Kaine.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2010, 08:14:25 PM »

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:02 PM

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Kyron Horman case: Sheriff says 'no comment' on Oregonian's murder-for-hire story
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 2:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:32 AM

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement this morning about The Oregonian report of a landscaper who told detectives that Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, offered him money to kill her husband.

The agency's response to the front-page newspaper story, however, was a non-response that appeared targeted at other media outlets.

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian," Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a sheriff's spokeswoman, wrote in the statement.

"The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation. There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow."

This morning, The Oregonian revealed that a landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared on June 4. 

She reportedly offered the landscaper a large sum of money. After learning of the alleged plot from investigators, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, left the home with the couple's 19-month-old daughter and filed for a divorce and a restraining order, The Oregonian's Maxine Bernstein reported.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_case_sheriff_says.html#comments

This is a prime example of what is contradictory information from press/LE to me:

1.  Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend

2.  The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement:  "The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation. There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow."

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »

Hi all!  I've been reading and see alot of talk about a restaurant possibly being place Kaine and Terri met.  Last week I posted the following link (compliment of Janet 1st posting!).  At the bottom is a recording between a reporter, Kaine and Desiree.  His response as to where he and Terri met jumps out to me.  He definately doesn't want to talk about it!! IMO it wasn't at a restaurant.  Just got done listening to it again and noticed at 9:29 the reporter asks what time do they think Terri met up with DeDe on June 4th?  Neither K or D seemed to know anything about this?  Article was published 7/27 but I don't know exact date the recorded interview took place.http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/day_of_kyron_hormans_disappear.html

4:20-Kaine questions Terri's need for truck that day?
9:31-Kaine and Desiree asked about time and reason for Terri meeting DeDe?  They both seem clueless to this?
12:36-Desiree asked about Terri's lying. 
14:24-Kaine asked if he missed things in Terri's behavior that he might have ordinarily seen?
18:34-Kaine asked how he met Terri?  Kaine states he's not going to get into it?
(Odd to me-why not just answer?)
19:40-Kaine's statements when asked if Terri was taking steroids.

cw618-this might also be the link you were quoting from earlier!

I'll continue reading now!!  Good to see you all! 

I agree that any info Kaine or Desiree have about DDS is from LE. 

But for me that in know way discounts DDS involvement..it solidifies it..and LE coming out to say that DDS was not the person by the truck is only to solidify the timeline.  LE never said DDS was the person by the truck.  They only said her timeline and Terri's tiemline..which have always matched up to the same missing time.

I think that article was just to clarify that DDS was not the person by the truck..that as the article stated there is still a third person involved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »

You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!

I am making chicken noodle casserole, bread and salad...pizza sounds so good though!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.