June 03, 2024, 06:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 185661 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »

The problem is, nobody on here at least I think so, really know how Terri and Kaine really are behind closed doors. All a person can do is look at them and hear what they have to say. I don't think that I ever heard Terri speak, at least I didn't hear her.

I've never heard her speak either.  All I know is in the begining of this case allegedly Terri posted online and asked people to not just to conclusions as the facts were not known.

Have a busy one today, will check back later, just thought I throw some food
out for fodder!

"...to not just to conclusions..." ~ Man, who talks like that??!!  

What I meant to say is Terri was asking people not to JUMP  to conclusions
until the facts were known.  Why would a guilty person say this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »

Do any of you think that Kaine was directly involved with Kyron's disappearance?  I'm just asking because some of you sure sound as tho you directly blame him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

Do any of you think that Kaine was directly involved with Kyron's disappearance?  I'm just asking because some of you sure sound as tho you directly blame him.
I don't, but I have to say some of his words bother me. But so be it, those are his words. There are other things, but again just my feelings.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2010, 11:07:23 AM »

Personally, I'm not blaming anyone, I haven't gotten that far in this investigation to start pointing the fingers.

If we knew as much about Kaine as we knew about Terri, I might have another opinion.

Terri is silent in the media, and Kaine isn't. 

When someone is sheltered away, it's kind of hard to form an opinion.

Kaine on the other hand has been vocal and sometimes it's Desiree who's voical while Kaine stands to the side and acts aloof.

Kaine's lawyer files motions in his behalf and we get to see what they are thinking or how they're thinking process is working.

Terri and her lawyers are on the other side of this ping pong table.

We're just spectators with minimal information. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2010, 12:14:20 PM »

Here's the thing..if Terri was innocent, why is an innocent person on the internet, within 24 hrs of Kyron missing, writing about herself?  Having a pity party about being questioned by LE, asking people not to form opinions, etc.  Just sounds like a guilty person trying to justify herself and her actions

Desiree and Kaine have come forward..if Terri isn't guilty, then why hasn't she?  Don't say because Kaine told her not to..that won't float.  It didn't stop her from emailing, being on Facebook, posting comments after articles, sexting, etc.  The point is, she hasn't been charged with anything, she has done what she wanted..even bat phones...so why would she do all these things if she was innocent.  Her actions and her lack of actions in other things..make her look guilty to my eyes.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »

I wonder if the truth will ever be known.  I wonder if Kyron will ever be found...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »

Here's the thing..if Terri was innocent, why is an innocent person on the internet, within 24 hrs of Kyron missing, writing about herself?  Having a pity party about being questioned by LE, asking people not to form opinions, etc.  Just sounds like a guilty person trying to justify herself and her actions

Desiree and Kaine have come forward..if Terri isn't guilty, then why hasn't she?  Don't say because Kaine told her not to..that won't float.  It didn't stop her from emailing, being on Facebook, posting comments after articles, sexting, etc.  The point is, she hasn't been charged with anything, she has done what she wanted..even bat phones...so why would she do all these things if she was innocent.  Her actions and her lack of actions in other things..make her look guilty to my eyes.

Well perhaps with the police there, Tony and Desiree, all 3 of the parents were involved in the discussions while Terri had to tend to Kiara.

Perhaps Terri was being alienated right off the bat and with nothing left else to do, she got on line to see if someone had written to her to find out if someone had contacted her over Kyron's disappearance/where abouts.  Perhaps LE told her to get on the computer?

I can't honestly say what the deal was and really, until Terri speaks up, no one else does either.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »

I wonder if the truth will ever be known.  I wonder if Kyron will ever be found...
I sure hope it doesn't go the way of little Haleigh Cummings 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »

LE in this case has been disappointing too. Co$pared to another recent case, they look like amatures. I am a very strong believer in "Things aren't always what they appear to be". Based on that, we need more information, in 6 months, a GJ- why hasn't there been an arrest?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »

And- more importantly, WHERE IS KYRON??

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2010, 01:49:03 PM »

BBM.

the only answer i can even conjure up is that people are weird.  sometimes folks do really odd things.  i have always wondered why people involved closely in missing persons cases choose to start blabbing on the internet.  however, just because it makes no sense to me, doesn't mean that they feel the same way. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »

Speaking for myself fatcatlurker, I do not know what to believe. I hate that Terri has stayed mum and does not appear to be doing anything to locate the child that she raised from an infant. I hate the fact that she lawyered up instead of taking 100 lie detector tests if that is what it took. I hate that Kaine sent that email to Intel employees right out of the box. I hate that Kaine kicked some of the news media out of press conferences. What this tells me about these two is that their focus has been on themselves more so than that of Kyron. It does not get any better as time goes on. If Kaine truly believes that Terri took Kyron, then it makes complete sense that he divorced her and fought for sole custody of Kiara. Creating a media circus out of the divorce did what? Nothing to help Kyron in my opinion. Terri stays mum and Kaine's stories change over and over. Desiree is the only one that has been some what constant and she breaks my heart.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

BBM.

the only answer i can even conjure up is that people are weird.  sometimes folks do really odd things.  i have always wondered why people involved closely in missing persons cases choose to start blabbing on the internet.  however, just because it makes no sense to me, doesn't mean that they feel the same way. 
I have wondered that as well. You would think that you would have better things to do then go blabbing away on the internet, you are probably right some people are just weird, attention seekers, who knows?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell TONIGHT: An exclusive interview with little Kyron Horman’s father… Kaine opens up about his missing son, his estranged wife Terri, and so much more! You don’t want to miss this!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell TONIGHT: An exclusive interview with little Kyron Horman’s father… Kaine opens up about his missing son, his estranged wife Terri, and so much more! You don’t want to miss this!

Darn Klaas you beat me to it!  I heard the rumor and was looking everywhere for a link to post.  Thank you for the news.  And God Bless Kaine for keeping his little boys face out there in the news. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »

Hey Grey are you out there and not wanting to post or just off having fun somewhere?  You are missed. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »

Well perhaps with the police there, Tony and Desiree, all 3 of the parents were involved in the discussions while Terri had to tend to Kiara.

Perhaps Terri was being alienated right off the bat and with nothing left else to do, she got on line to see if someone had written to her to find out if someone had contacted her over Kyron's disappearance/where abouts.  Perhaps LE told her to get on the computer?

I can't honestly say what the deal was and really, until Terri speaks up, no one else does either.

As I recall, Terri was online immediately ordering those T-shirts and bracelets for a missing Kyron (that Kaine/Desiree are still selling) and Terri got someone she knows to help get those billboard signs up (50 billboards, I believe).  So it was Terri's job to be on the internet on behalf of Kyron.  Since she seemed to be on the internet a lot even before Kyron went missing, it would be her normal thing to do-be on the internet. Just like Kaine kept going to the gym for workouts.  IMO they tried to do something that was familiar to them in such a stunning tragedy. 

I don't know about others, but I believe I would be so shocked if my son went missing that I would sort of be on "automatic" - I don't think I could do anything other that just normal everyday functions - something so familiar that I didn't have to "think" - for Kaine/Terri that would be gym/computer. 

Also, if I were innocent and going through a tragedy like this, then I would definately be upset if I came to realize that everyone was questioning me and suspicioning me.  You're darned straight - I'd be in a panic and telling everyone, because...just think about it....how would you feel if LE, Mom Desiree, Dad Kaine, FBI, etc., etc., were looking at you for THE answer and you didn't have it...wouldn't you feel a concern?  You should!  Because we've followed enough of these cases to know that if you don't give the answer LE wants to hear - your life is destroyed. 

The smartest thing to do it get a good attorney and SHUT UP.  How many times has Cindy and George Anthony been raked over the goals because they can't keep their mouth shut?!?  Same thing would be for anyone....anyone....on the radar of LE.  Get an attorney and shut up! 

Oh, and about you're guilty if you don't pass a question on a LDT....well...there's a reason after all these many years that LDT have been available and enhanced that they are not recogized by a court...they are NOT accurate enough for a court to depend on them.  We know that. We're educated about that.  Yet...some think a person is guilty because they will not take a LDT and some think a person is guilty if they come up decepting on a LDT.  Go figure!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

Puzzler   
As I recall, Terri was online immediately ordering those T-shirts and bracelets for a missing Kyron (that Kaine/Desiree are still selling) and Terri got someone she knows to help get those billboard signs up (50 billboards, I believe).  So it was Terri's job to be on the internet on behalf of Kyron.             Puzzler I didn't know that, don't remember reading that, but there is so much to read in several cases, must have missed that.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2010, 05:14:46 PM »

Concerning the gym, I am not that bothered that they went to the gym.  I'm sure they had their cell phones with them at every second. When I went through something horrible I was told by my counselor and by others to make a point to get some physical exercise because it relieves anxiety and depression.  When my husband asked for a divorce, and then moved out, I spent time at the gym simply because I couldn't stand to be in the house because of the absence of my 'husband'.  I was dangerously depressed and that's when I was given the advice to get out and get the body's natural endorphines (and also because it would help with the sleeplessness).  I don't think I could sit in the house all day waiting for an answer I'm not likely to get if I were misssing my baby - it would literally drive me over the edge.  I wouldn't be much good helping with anything as far as searching goes then.

That being said, what DID bother me about the gym is THAT is what Terri blogged about on her myspace or facebook or whatever she was using the first day or so.  The fact that they went to the gym, not so much.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2010, 05:32:15 PM »

Speaking for myself fatcatlurker, I do not know what to believe. I hate that Terri has stayed mum and does not appear to be doing anything to locate the child that she raised from an infant. I hate the fact that she lawyered up instead of taking 100 lie detector tests if that is what it took. I hate that Kaine sent that email to Intel employees right out of the box. I hate that Kaine kicked some of the news media out of press conferences. What this tells me about these two is that their focus has been on themselves more so than that of Kyron. It does not get any better as time goes on. If Kaine truly believes that Terri took Kyron, then it makes complete sense that he divorced her and fought for sole custody of Kiara. Creating a media circus out of the divorce did what? Nothing to help Kyron in my opinion. Terri stays mum and Kaine's stories change over and over. Desiree is the only one that has been some what constant and she breaks my heart.

Sebastian - I agree with your post - I'm all over the place in what to think and who to believe.  We don't really have much concrete facts:  Kyron is missing, Kyron went missing from school, Kyron went missing on June 4, 2010 (I'm sure I'm missing a couple of things...but there's really few concrete facts that we have).

I do not know Terri.  I do not know Kaine.  I do not know Desiree.   I've heard nothing from Terri except for some emails that we're not even sure she was the one that typed them (not concrete); we've heard from Kaine himself some conflicting statements (concrete?  we did hear from Kaine verbally and in court filings - I would say the court filing is concrete); Desiree is the one I come closest to believing, even though what we hear from her is her version in her extreme emotional state. 

At this moment in time, Kaine is the one most on my radar (NOT because I think he's guilty of disappearing Kyron), because he's the most vocal: pressers, court filings, and now JVM tonight.  So, he's out there...making him the most visible on my radar to look at right now.  I think parents should be out there for their missing children and keeping Kyron in the press and people thinking about Kyron and letting people know that Kyron's not home yet.

Kaine has made conflicting statements, though, and IMO has disrespected Desiree (even Desiree said publicly that she can not stand by the decisions Kaine is making - a statement about what Kaine is doing currenty).  The other day I asked a question:  have we ever heard Kaine appeal to the person who has Kyron to let him go?  Not one person has posted that they heard him do that.  Wow...that says a lot to me.  Now...wouldn't it be interesting if Kaine makes that appeal tonight on JVM? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.