May 23, 2024, 01:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 223545 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

It's good to see you again Kermit. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »

((burp)

excuse me.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »

It's good to see you again Kermit. 

Thank you muffybee
Good to see you too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #941 on: Today at 07:45:51 AM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=fea0c5c52bcc816e910dc8082253cda6&topic=4227.940
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Clinton at podium at President Richard Nixon's funeral. I am standing to the left

Billy Graham at RN funeral. I'm to the left

Military Honor Guards take the casket to the buriel plot. The family followed.
21 gun salute and then a military fly by on a dark cloudy day. It was impressive.

Kermit....so glad to see you. 
I can't figure out where you may be in the pics, but I'm glad you are back and I hope you can provide info that will bring Justice for Natalee....
Sharon did say: Kermit! Come out, come out, wherever you are. Lots of delicious flies await 

Thank you billb
those flies were just too tempting.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=fea0c5c52bcc816e910dc8082253cda6&topic=4227.940

Clinton at podium at President Richard Nixon's funeral. I am standing to the left

21 gun salute and then a military fly by on a dark cloudy day. It was impressive.

I can't figure out where you may be in the pics, but I'm glad you are back and I hope you can provide info that will bring Justice for Natalee....
Sharon did say: Kermit! Come out, come out, wherever you are. Lots of delicious flies await 

During the ceremony I was standing to the left of Clinton.
After the ceremony, inside I was downstairs next to another Secret Service agent.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile

After the ceremony, inside I was downstairs next to another Secret Service agent.

So you are a female Secret Service agent????   I am impressesed.  Are you still active???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

So you are a female Secret Service agent????   I am impressesed.  Are you still active???

Didn't you know amphibians are prone to changing their sex. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2008, 10:11:57 PM »

Guess not, there are a lot of things I need to learn.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »

Guess not, there are a lot of things I need to learn.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile

Secret Service agent. I never doubted that you were/are in a position better suited  than the average frog to sort this all out.
So I surmise that Natalee's disappearance is tied to posner (GAMBINO MAFIA/Excelsior) and with ZWINKELS providing high cover wrt Jan vds and vocking protecting pvds protecting jvds...Natalee (and Beth/Dave/Jug) never had a chance..
Wonder if jvds procured Natalee for posner or posner quest?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »

[/quote]Secret Service agent. I never doubted that you were/are in a position better suited  than the average frog to sort this all out.
So I surmise that Natalee's disappearance is tied to posner (GAMBINO MAFIA/Excelsior) and with ZWINKELS providing high cover wrt Jan vds and vocking protecting pvds protecting jvds...Natalee (and Beth/Dave/Jug) never had a chance..
Wonder if jvds procured Natalee for posner or posner guest?
[/quote]
Did I say something wrong? Where is everyone?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/rz_aruba.html

Google translation:

9/25/1996

The affair aruba

What did the Amsterdam police in Aruba to search? And why de Ruiter Job wants the entire police and juistitietop replaced on that island? The IRT affair gets a Caribbean tail TO SHORT saw the radiant future for mr JHM Zwinkels. The Attorney-General of Aruba, until September 1991, subordinate to RA Gonsalves at the court in 's-Hertogenbosch, stood in his new work at the head of an ever-expanding further device. Money played no role in the fight against crime in the overseas territory.

BY Rene Zwaap

Since the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in late eighties to Aruba Winds Down hotbed of international drug mafia uitriep and the motherland's insistence on strong action, the sky was the limit. There was a lemming-like flow of Dutch lawyers toward the small subtropical tourist paradise in motion, with some divisions in the wake of the Royal Navy, undercover agents of the Inter-Regional Rechercheteam (IRT) Melbourne-Sydney, infiltrators from the DEA and U.S. Customs officers.
Soon, the local Public Ministry proportionately three times as large as that of colleagues in Den Haag. It was also the island with a joyful own telefoontap central to the successful recipe of the donor country, where the central interception by the police and justice now houses an equally enjoy high popularity as before Honecker in East Germany or Richard Nixon White House. At a rustic coral reefs point to the Aruban verres the imposing villa of Mr. Zwinkels, as a symbol for the high expectations that he must have had about the new phase of his career had ended up.
On Monday, the idyll under the azure sky of Aruba shattered. Via De Telegraaf leaked a draft of the report of a rich committee headed by former Minister of Justice and Defense Job from the Horseman. In its advice to Voorhoeve of Aruban Affairs Minister De Ruiter suggests a genuine bureaucratic Bartholomew Eight with regard to the entire judiciary and police of the small island. The two police commisarissen of Orange City, Arie Rasmijn and Stanley Zaandam, according to The Horseman because of "unacceptable behavior" from the avenue be sent.
They should be replaced by J. the point, now head of the National Police. That aspect of The Rider Zwinkels reporting should have done. Rasmijn and Zaandam were grown in a short time to his arch-enemies, which so on. The report, De Ruiter also insists on the departure of another tormentor of Zwinkels, the Aruban Minister of Justice Watty Vos, who is responsible for the governance crisis in which draconian law enforcement on the island is immersed.
The bad news is that Zwinkels for his own position will be sacrificed if the opinion of De Ruiter is fully implemented. Zwinkels possible dismissal should be regarded as a peace offering from Den Haag, chief prosecutor in this case A. Docters van Leeuwen and Minister Sorgdrager. They are prepared their man on the bonds to Aruba if that frees them from the very dissident police on the island. According to De Ruiter investments Zwinkels line will not be replaced. His office fell. Instead, there would be a super prosecutor be appointed for both the Antilles as Aruba.
FOR THIS 'clean' in the proper perspective to see, it is necessary to return to February this year. When seized by the De Ruiter now so in the regular verdomhoekje Aruban police chiefs to the Rasmijn and Zaandam typmachine to draw up a report that grew into a bomb under the feet of not only Zwinkels, but also the Amsterdam police leadership, the Domestic Security Service, the Central Forensic Information Service (CRI), the Royal Navy, the DEA, the Hague Public Ministry and the various political leaders in the mainland.
"Already in the year 1995, your government on several occasions whether or not the intervention of the Minister of Justice Mr EJ Vos told us at least to address concerns of the Attorney-General Mr. JHM Zwinkels and Chief Prosecutor of the public prosecutor's Ministry Aruba mr JJ Van Eck, "Sun began reporting the Aruban politieduo to their ministers and Vos JHA Eman of General Affairs. Rasmijn Zaandam and made mention of "very bad things" would be concerned with Zwinkels. On the basis of reports from various police inspectors were Rasmijn Aruba and Zaandam with three major allegations against Zwinkels. The first case concerned a piece of the so-called "controlled by transit 'of 1000 pounds of marijuana from Aruba, for the benefit of the infiltration of a Colombian drug syndicate. Through straw men of the Justice Party would weed in Aruba offered to the Colombians, who then would ship to Canada.
The operation started in 1992 and was coordinated by Zwinkels. Justice would receive one million guilders for the party. Half of it, is informed Zwinkels to co Rasmijn would with the consent of Minister of Justice Vos in an account of the Aruban government be paid, so good for the island to make. However, it was not until 1994, just after the end of 1993 in the Netherlands IRT crisis had broken out, an amount received, namely 900,000 guilders. Zaandam in the Rasmijn and their report: "By Zwinkels prosecutor was determined that the controlled drug delivery and payment would not be writing; that of the amount collected 360,000, - for expenses incurred to the Dutch police would be paid, whereas the remaining amount Netherlands in his (Zwinkels - RZ) persoonijke bank would be paid that amount on his behalf by the intervention of staff of the CRI-Netherlands would be transferred to a secret account in England. Agents eventually would like to recover the amount one and only Mr. Zwinkels Commissioner Karsten of the Netherlands-CRI act. "
In December 1995 the Aruban government had still received no money from the deal. However, it was already half the proceeds - nearly half million - disappeared into the pockets of the two criminal infiltrators who had served Zwinkels. Chief to complain about the Rasmijn accused by Zwinkels. This gave him to understand that this is a complicated matter, which relates to the Netherlands playing IRT affair, thus requiring the futures Aruba party now would be difficult. "
That same month will Rasmijn turned to his Minister of Justice Vos. This Zwinkels denied anything ever having heard about the transaction. Vos was offended. "Only the fact that the Attorney-General (Zwinkels - RZ) did not consider it necessary to explain this to me, he is charged as such," the minister did know. Later accused the Aruban police Zwinkels 60,000 guilders to have them removed from the drug capital, which he set in its own ABN-Amro Taking would HEBEN parked.
ALSO THE SECOND the Rasmijn case and Zaandam wraakten in their report, was linked to the IRT-drama. The Aruban police noted in 1995 that some undercover agents of the Dutch police, or the BVD and the CRI, regular sums of money donated to the resident in Aruba wife of the arrested drug dealer Jack S.. The local police were completely surprised when it emerged that S., who was considered in a Dutch prison to stay at the end of 1995 suddenly appeared again in Aruba. He was sent on leave. And Zaandam will Rasmijn amazed that they are not by the Dutch Justice were informed that S. would come to Aruba.
Even greater was their surprise when they heard that the special leave for S. an action was Zwinkels. The latter gave the police chiefs over his right to mean that Van Eck S. 'is free to go and go where he wants. " And Zaandam will Rasmijn could not avoid the impression that the release of S. was exposed to the weed party for the Colombians. They felt deeply excluded.
That feeling was very strong around Christmas 1995 when they were suddenly faced with an order of Zwinkels and Van Eck that the Aruban police no activity on the day could explain for the benefit of the arrest of two drug dealers identified. Any form of action in that direction would be regarded as insubordination.
Instead, the Amsterdam police skilful leadership twenty heads a strong team from arrest to Aruba. Meanwhile, the Aruban police forbade Zwinkels also to any witnesses in a major drugs case should be heard, including former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. Van Eck Zwinkels right against Rasmijn and Zaandam: 'Shame on you realize that this witness an ex-Minister of Justice and current statenlid. You do not correspondences witnesses. Keep in mind that he as Minister of Justice could return in the next government. "
SHORT: the conclusion of Zaandam and the Rasmijn that Aruban police was kaltgestellt by Zwinkels, was certainly justified. The fear of Zwinkels to the local police in its investigations into them, their distrust fed right. It certainly appears that a mega-Zwinkels undercover operation of the Amsterdam police tried to keep secret. And that in 1995, two years after the Amsterdam Commissioner Nordholt and the Amsterdam Public Vrakking their loud disapproval had heard about the alleged infiltration method and IRT-Mayor Van Thijn was about to liquidation of the IRT Sydney / Melbourne.
This affair is quite interesting if the persistent rumors from Aruba to believe that some Dutch naval ships made available in guiding the transportation of the weed of the Colombians. That rumor seems to be motivated by the fact that Zwinkels the documents on the undercover operation to be equal to the headquarters of the Navy under Arubau brought on when the local press of the island on the matter began to call.
The Netherlands has a lot to lose in this case. That was the thrust of the letter that the Aruban former Minister of Justice Henry Croes usually very informed circles earlier this month to Prime Minister Cook sent. Croes urged them to absolute discretion in this affair. The report-The Horseman is a first step in that direction. © Rene Zwaap / De Groene Amsterdammer

# 39 / 1996 | 25-09-1996 | Forward

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »

Good to see you Kermit.  The Secret Service isn't very large.  We have mutual friends!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »

Hey, I'm just a member for a long time here.... and not one to venture too far from home....I don't understand why Kermit has to validate who he/she is to give us tidbits such as pics etc......maybe I'm just dense.....that said....I'm still here and taking it all in....guess maybe I should have ventured out and about a bit.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2008, 11:01:41 PM »

The Caylee thread never ceases to amaze me and I just had to share this with you.  One poster wanted to know if Red was Cindy Anthony's brother.  Another poster was asking who Shango is and if he is Urine's lawyer.   

Oh for Heaven's sake.  You must be kidding me!   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

Secret Service agent. I never doubted that you were/are in a position better suited  than the average frog to sort this all out.
Wonder if jvds procured Natalee for posner or posner guest?
[/quote]
Or posner providing financial cover for pvds/jdvs?  Work with me here Kermit
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »

Mum, off the top of your head, do you know who Posner's
Aruban partner is?  Don't you have to have an Aruban parner
to open a business on the island?

I would think that in 1998 Paulus was in charge of contracts,
and had a hand in Posner obtaining the casino.

If I recall, Chemaly, Sr. was/is involved in the ownership of some of the hotels.

I am thinking more along the lines of Oduber or Antionio Carlo

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile

Kermit, so is that a YES -you ARE a Secret Service Agent?

Everybody seems so impressed, and asking if you are active.

Can you confirm or deny?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2008, 11:20:13 PM »

Hey, I'm just a member for a long time here.... and not one to venture too far from home....I don't understand why Kermit has to validate who he/she is to give us tidbits such as pics etc......maybe I'm just dense.....that said....I'm still here and taking it all in....guess maybe I should have ventured out and about a bit.
Ditto.

Waiting for Kermit to respond to a few posts now about Secret Service or not...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.