May 28, 2024, 04:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 184716 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: March 24, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

I find it suspicious that Fred Golba almost mimics CapsLockWizard's word in regards to the sneaker and remains.

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

I have this sneaky little feeling Hotshot is in on this.  Remember she said we were going to feel stupid for not believing in Caps.  Is she in Aruba with them?  The news cannot have any info from this search, I wonder if poor Dave gets to get any updates?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 24, 2009, 10:12:35 PM »

Posted by Gloria at BFN:

I spoke to robin day before yesterday and she said this entire thing has been "blown way out of porportion"  Her and Dave are coming to the dinner dance ans live auction/fundraiser this week-end for The Kristen Foundation..Dave was in the car with her when we were talking..

Like Dave said..if this man thinks he seen something and this man 'asked to do the search" then why not do it..but all the other reports are nonsence
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 24, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »

I find it suspicious that Fred Golba almost mimics CapsLockWizard's word in regards to the sneaker and remains.

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

I have this sneaky little feeling Hotshot is in on this.  Remember she said we were going to feel stupid for not believing in Caps.  Is she in Aruba with them?  The news cannot have any info from this search, I wonder if poor Dave gets to get any updates?

I will not believe in CAPS.  I never have and never will.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 24, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard

Oh, yes!  It is making me want to scream.  Goldba even said finding the sneaker would be almost as good as finding remains. 

How insane is that?  A sneaker could come from anywhere and be planted at any time.

And, no, in light of the postings under another name and the dreadful anti-family things said, I do not feel stupid at all for not believing Caps.  I just wonder how those who supported him feel now. 

And another thing that is bugging me. . . . John Silvetti was the first to use the term conspiracy theory before there really was one.  Just someone on another forum suggesting duel purposes to the search.

This search already stinks to high heaven and it is just Day 2.  It's going to be a long two weeks especially since Fred is verbotten to speak to the press.  Guess only Julia and Jossy can be trusted to tell the story correctly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:30 PM »

Posted by Gloria at BFN:

I spoke to robin day before yesterday and she said this entire thing has been "blown way out of porportion"  Her and Dave are coming to the dinner dance ans live auction/fundraiser this week-end for The Kristen Foundation..Dave was in the car with her when we were talking..

Like Dave said..if this man thinks he seen something and this man 'asked to do the search" then why not do it..but all the other reports are nonsence

Unbelievable.  This man "asked to do the search"?

Wow.   Just.  Wow.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 24, 2009, 10:22:51 PM »

Tourist in a quad racer accident  - they evacuated him by helicopter

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=325&mId=25

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 24, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »

Posted by Gloria at BFN:

Klaas,

Does that part about this man asked to do the search mean Goldba asked Dave if he could search?

I wonder what other reports are nonsense?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 24, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »

Posted by Gloria at BFN:

Klaas,

Does that part about this man asked to do the search mean Goldba asked Dave if he could search?

I wonder what other reports are nonsense?

Anna, I really don't know what it means for sure.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: March 24, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »

He asked to do the search AND blabbed to everyone on the plane what he was doing. He is buddies with Dompig, he parrots Caps............................... my "crap-o-meter" is pegging out! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #969 on: March 24, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54329.php

Aruba
The court as a courageous plumber
March 24, 2009, 15:19 (GMT -04:00)

The new president of the Supreme Court, Geert Corstens, yesterday gave a lecture at the university.

ORANGE CITY - A judge should not meewaaien with palm trees moved by the wind. Insert is lying. The duty to trouble. "Some citations, whether or not derived from the reading that the new president of the Supreme Court, Geert Corstens (62), yesterday at university and he gave the real task of the court sometimes poetic but very clearly set out.

by Sharina Henriquez

Corstens is installed a few months ago as president and brought a visit to the 'one of the good parts and less polar regions of the Kingdom ", as he describes the Antilles and Aruba. The president is no stranger, a professor of criminal law in the service of the Radboud University Nijmegen, he taught at the universities of the Antilles and Aruba. During his recent installation as president, he held a speech on the role of the judge and the tension arising between judicial opinions and attitudes in society live. "On that subject I now like to discuss here," Corstens said yesterday in the university auditorium to the public that lawyers and judges from the past.

The three examples outlined the excitement and commotion that can occur in society as a judge a judge ruling against the prevailing views. As is the case in 2006 where the Supreme Court the decision of the court annulled the residents of the apartment where the time threatened politician Hirsi Ali also lived in the same was made. The residents had brought the case because they cause the security of Ali encountered and because they were afraid of falling victim to attacks. The Supreme Court, however, the importance of an endangered individual over that of them.

Corstens brought another example to the citizen who accidentally hypotheekaftrek filled 3.5 million euros instead of 3500 euros in his declaration. The tax would amount over time still recover, but that was not ultimately the Supreme Court. Just as the patient with multiple sclerosis suffering and cannabis for medicinal use grew. The court said the patient free to dissatisfaction of the Public Ministry, which was appealed. But it also found that despite legislation the Council is still room for a judge in this case whether there is an 'emergency'.

Plumbing
Corstens: "The court heard the law to apply, but as is clear from these examples is not always easy. And the law allows the court often space. In this context, also spoke of the myth of the only solution. "According to the President that the legislature was not to blame. "This may, at the abstract level at which the legislature works, are not everything. The reality is often more bizarre that you can predict your wildest fantasies. "

The question is what legitimacy Corstens the court room in the law fills. What role should the court therein, which is his job. Indeed, explains Corstens from Judges no programs such as politicians and administrators.

"The court tries repeatedly each day separately from biased units separately from prejudice. He needs every day, every hour and every minute a fresh fresh court. "
It should he or she is the President and a good craftsman at work. "Facts to understand as the plumbing pipes bends, and does soldering pipes together schroeft. The Plummer. "The legislature does him only frameworks to said Corstens.

Courage
The legitimacy of a court, he contends, is to achieve justice. Not so much for society, but for those involved in the lawsuit, the case itself. "The judge may decide who the person is unfavorable, or groups in society, or managers or politicians. He is about justice shape zint that although all people. Just then he can also show a good judge. "Corstens refers to the title of his lecture Prudence et AUDACE:" Sensible caution and boldness, courage, bold ness. That it every day on the program. That is the task of the court. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:19 PM »

Do you all think that Golba wanted this to become big news? Or was the stewardess just a big
blabbermouth?  Was there ever a stewardess at all or was the story a plant?
I sound like Whiskey Girl.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 24, 2009, 10:33:28 PM »

Wouldn't this scenario be nice...??

Pay someone (a weaker link) from Aruba for the truth covertly and guarantee anonymity.
Turn the tables on them a bit and devise a plan of attack.

Just an off-the-wall idea...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 24, 2009, 10:34:19 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

His elbows and arms are suppose to be "under" the water and in the mud NOT above the water.

This is crap.  No one can find bones in water at that depth.  Crazy. Crazy.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 24, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

Pay someone (a weaker link) from Aruba for the truth covertly and guarantee anonymity.

Someone would accept a payday. Just has to be the right person.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 24, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »

He asked to do the search AND blabbed to everyone on the plane what he was doing. He is buddies with Dompig, he parrots Caps............................... my "crap-o-meter" is pegging out! 

He leaves Rhino"Lightanks" with Julia for extended periods of time indicating a relationship there as well.

And the discovery of Caps posting under another name with all that he said about Beth. . . .pure AHATA agenda.

Mine is, too, Wreck.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 24, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Someone would accept a payday. Just has to be the right person.

Any suggestions?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: March 24, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

His elbows and arms are suppose to be "under" the water and in the mud NOT above the water.

I am actually surprised.......... I thought Fred would be in a dog costume. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #978 on: March 24, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 24, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

I am actually surprised.......... I thought Fred would be in a dog costume. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.