June 15, 2024, 03:59:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409851 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: November 04, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »

I am one with Beth Holloway.  Justice for her daughter is not going to emerge from the Aruban investigation.

The Aruban house of cards alluded to by Art Woods will collapse only when someone with a comprehensive knowledge of the happenings encompassing the Morning of May 30, 2005 and ... a comprehensive knowledge of the subsequent coverup ... grows a conscience and reveals all.

Janet

++++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: November 04, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

I am one with Beth Holloway.  Justice for her daughter is not going to emerge from the Aruban investigation.

The Aruban house of cards alluded to by Art Woods will collapse only when someone with a comprehensive knowledge of the happenings encompassing the Morning of May 30, 2005 and ... a comprehensive knowledge of the subsequent coverup ... grows a conscience and reveals all.

Janet

++++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

Considering I hold the position that justice for Natalee Holloway will never emerge from an Aruban court ... the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal ... participation in the furthering of the Aruban coverup is my primary and final focus.

Kyle Kingman's own words as well as the ROV footage provide a foundation that has the ability to provide a measure of closure for the family.  Maybe ... just maybe ... an 18 year old American citizen can be brought home to rest on American soil if appropriate steps are taken.

Distancing Kyle Kingman's own words regarding events encompassing the trap/cage implies the Aruban coverup agenda is being furthered.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1762 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »

Janet

++++++++

Considering I hold the position that justice for Natalee Holloway will never emerge from an Aruban court ... the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal ... participation in the furthering of the Aruban coverup is my primary and final focus.

Kyle Kingman's own words as well as the ROV footage provide a foundation that has the ability to provide a measure of closure for the family.  Maybe ... just maybe ... an 18 year old American citizen can be brought home to rest on American soil if appropriate steps are taken.

Distancing Kyle Kingman's own words regarding events encompassing the trap/cage implies the Aruban coverup agenda is being furthered.

Janet

Janet, what appropriate steps?  If you are right and the coverup is complete, than all the evidence has been destroyed including the remains of Natalee.

Lets' just say you are right about everything, everyone connected to Aruba, Holland, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, etc, etc are corrupt.  Then what in the H!!! are we doing here? We might as well pack up our bags and go home.

Where is the evidence that Silvetti and company broke any laws. Even in the US it is not against the law to lie. Even if they were looking for oil, it may be morally wrong, but I don't think it is against the law.  If they did break any laws, I am sure it has all been swept away by now.

No, I am not packing my bag, I'll put my hopes, like Klass said, on the Kalpoe vrs McGraw law suit.

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: November 04, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

Klaas would you please put the oringinal Magnolia back on me?
I would appreciate it very much.
Just adding my name to the list of Monkeys who will be here for as long as Beth needs us to be.

Remember the only facts in this case that we can really be sure of is that Natalee was with Joran and the Kalpoes, left in the car with them and has never been seen or heard from since.

All else is hearsay, speculation, disinformation and the products of over active imaginations in many cases.

As for Aruba, Tylergal said it best :

What is wrong with these lying liars lying about their lying subordinates. 
(snipped)

Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007 « Reply #593 on: May 28, 2007, 02:29:32 PM

Good afternoon, ALL Monkeys, no exceptions!

I have stated many times that the reason I am here is to support Beth in Natalee's absence. 

And yes, Tibro, those are just about the only KNOWN FACTS we have.  EVERYTHING else is speculation.

I still think what I think and know what I know and knew most of it within two weeks of Natalee's tragic disappearance.

And I have never heard Beth casting aspersions on Peter de Vries, Tim Miller, Dave Holloway or other supporters nor claiming they have some how been bribed and are part of the cover up.  I stand with her in that aspect as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: November 04, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »

Sure, let me find it.

Thank you!!!!
I am so much happier in my old Magnolia get-up 

Magnolia,

I must say, you look MAHVELOOS, Darling!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 04, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

Sure, let me find it.

Thank you!!!!

Magnolia,

Thank you kindly, Anna!

That is my mug shot when I was arrested for harassing Julia Renfro. Monkey Devil!

Good to see you, even though I missed you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 04, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

Janet

++++++++

Janet

Janet, what appropriate steps?  If you are right and the coverup is complete, than all the evidence has been destroyed including the remains of Natalee.

Lets' just say you are right about everything, everyone connected to Aruba, Holland, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, etc, etc are corrupt.  Then what in the H!!! are we doing here? We might as well pack up our bags and go home.

Where is the evidence that Silvetti and company broke any laws. Even in the US it is not against the law to lie. Even if they were looking for oil, it may be morally wrong, but I don't think it is against the law.  If they did break any laws, I am sure it has all been swept away by now.

No, I am not packing my bag, I'll put my hopes, like Klass said, on the Kalpoe vrs McGraw law suit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1767 on: November 04, 2009, 06:14:47 PM »

Sure, let me find it.

Thank you!!!!

Magnolia,

Thank you kindly, Anna!

That is my mug shot when I was arrested for harassing Julia Renfro. Monkey Devil!

Good to see you, even though I missed you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: November 04, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

Hi BoxerDawg!   

I hope you had a good day!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

BoxerDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: November 04, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »

Hi TXmom!  Day was good, thank you!  Hope your day was good also. 

I've been thinking about all the work that has gone into where things stand today.  Something popped into my mind as I was thinking back.  Do you remember the bus that had all the avatars posted on it?  Those were such good times.  If I knew how to find that graphic, I would post it ... just as a small reminder of the past. 

Oh well, I'll be here until the cage door slams shut for the final time.  I have no answers.  Too much lying and deception has stunk it all up.  But in my mind, I know who the guilty folk be!

"I still believe there’s more." - Beth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: November 04, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »

Hi TXmom!  Day was good, thank you!  Hope your day was good also. 

I've been thinking about all the work that has gone into where things stand today.  Something popped into my mind as I was thinking back.  Do you remember the bus that had all the avatars posted on it?  Those were such good times.  If I knew how to find that graphic, I would post it ... just as a small reminder of the past. 

Oh well, I'll be here until the cage door slams shut for the final time.  I have no answers.  Too much lying and deception has stunk it all up.  But in my mind, I know who the guilty folk be!

Thanks BoxerDawg, I had a good day too!

Yes, the bus does bring back good memories!  Klaas or one of the other mods posted it not too long ago, but that may have been over in musings.  Some that were here and still are didn't make it on the bus for various reasons.  This was the first forum I was ever a part of and I'm not even sure if I even had an avatar then!  I was a member in 2005 but I got shut out in one of the crashes.  Took forever to get back in but I finally did.  I've followed this case from the very beginning and I won't give up hope for Natalee and her family.  I agree with you that the lies and deception have caused an odor that Aruba may never get rid of!  And yes, my view on the guilty hasn't changed over the years either.

I like the bus that someone posted running PVDS down too!   

If I can find a pic of the Scared Monkeys Bus, I'll post it for you! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: November 04, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »

Found it!  Thanks CBB!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5647.260

Quote from: CBB on July 14, 2009, 10:45:59 AM

Finding Monkey Bus riders might be easier with a picture. That's me circled in red! I was a Tinkerbell, then!

Off the top of my head, I see Crazymom,SandraK, Rob, SunMoonStars, Mere, FOM, Mariloo, Nancy Drew, AZSunny, Lifesong, Klaas, TCU, Bendex, Hat, Elaine, Red, Mrs. Red, Spooky, Dayhiker, MN, Metro, Angie, Hotshot, and Peaches. I recognize a lot of the avis but can't place the name.........

BoxerDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: November 04, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »

Found it!  Thanks CBB!  

Finding Monkey Bus riders might be easier with a picture. That's me circled in red! I was a Tinkerbell, then!

Off the top of my head, I see Crazymom,SandraK, Rob, SunMoonStars, Mere, FOM, Mariloo, Nancy Drew, AZSunny, Lifesong, Klaas, TCU, Bendex, Hat, Elaine, Red, Mrs. Red, Spooky, Dayhiker, MN, Metro, Angie, Hotshot, and Peaches. I recognize a lot of the avis but can't place the name.........

Thanks so much.  I appreciate the effort and time.  Gives me a good feeling.  Back to the tree tops!

"I still believe there’s more." - Beth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: November 04, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »

The Banana Bus is a great blast from the past 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: November 04, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »

Found it!  Thanks CBB!  

Thanks so much.  I appreciate the effort and time.  Gives me a good feeling.  Back to the tree tops!

You're welcome! 

It gives me a good feeling too!  A lot of time and effort has been spent here in the cause of Justice for Natalee and many others.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: November 04, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Good to see you MuffyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 04, 2009, 07:36:24 PM »

Hi Mere and Patriot!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: November 04, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »

Thanks texasmom.  It's good to bee here.     I stop by Natalee's thread daily, and I don't plan on going any where.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 04, 2009, 07:43:09 PM »

Looks like Poentje Castro's free again.  I think it says he was really just trying to help Claudius Phillips get his laptops back.  Yeah right...whatever.   
He's free, but the case is not closed.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13448/29/

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to let poentje castro pound

wednesday, 04 november 2009 - 17:34

informacion oficial cu owing to end of enter for of ministerio publico is indica cu fiscal owing to bay of acuerdo cu one peticion of advocate mr. rossi marchena for let the presentador of \"un day in bida\" at telearuba, esta poentje castro pound. click read more for more info. t’asina cu was monday ultimo cu corte owing to prolonga the ciudadano here his detencion, that owing to being deteni for “heling”, esta of take, keep or cumpra cos (laptop) procedente of one abstraction. according we owing to being informa, poentje castro is deny cualkier envolvimento y is tell cu the had one plan for help claudius phillips for her achieve his laptop bek. some rato happen we owing to being informa, cu poentje castro owing to wordo poni in freedom. according we fuentenan, this do not nifica cu the caso is close. more bien the investigacion will follow y at end will dicidi if the caso is come fast or not.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: November 04, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

Thanks texasmom.  It's good to bee here.     I stop by Natalee's thread daily, and I don't plan on going any where.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.