June 15, 2024, 04:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409857 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 23, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

The following words of Peter Devries implies his connection with Patrick had taken place prior to the rearrests of the the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

I suspect that the collaborations regarding projected outcomes began during the detainment and ... were ongoing right up to the secret meeting that Aruban authories had with "Devries and his team" regarding the fifth and final recording.  See article in my last post.

The gang is back home.  My reading and note-taking is put on hold until later.  A game of Monopoly awaits.

Janet

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: October 23, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »

Janet - as of Nov 21 2007 (re-arrest date) DeVries had yet to even enter the picture with Patrick - and certainly had yet to approach Mos with the recordings, as they were not begun until the 2nd week of January 2008.

Unless of course you believe that Patrick himself contacted Hans Mos before Patrick ever even spoke to DeVries?
Wern't the whole Kalpoe/Joran re-arrests in November '07 predicated on "wiretaps" from the summer/fall before?

Wreck I remember something about the New Evidence turning out to be existing evidence that they found a new way to look at/examine.

Which of course the Judge promptly threw out the window, as he had with everything all along.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: October 23, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

Thanks to the faithful...

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 23, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »

Janet - what would be Peter's motivation for collaborating with Aruba?

What would Mos' motivation be for collaborating with DeVries?

And what, during that brief detainment, would they be collaborating for?

Persistence hadn't yet left the USA, nothing had been found, and look at what the recordings did....

They made ALE and the OM's office look like complete bumbling idiots, and gave away their collusion with the criminals with the whole seizure thing that Beth had been asked about in the first couple of days.

So again - what would have been the benefits of such a collaboration - on the part of either party?

The following words of Peter Devries implies his connection with Patrick had taken place prior to the rearrests of the the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

I suspect that the collaborations regarding projected outcomes began during the detainment and ... were ongoing right up to the secret meeting that Aruban authories had with "Devries and his team" regarding the fifth and final recording.  See article in my last post.

The gang is back home.  My reading and note-taking is put on hold until later.  A game of Monopoly awaits.

Janet

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: October 23, 2009, 05:04:16 PM »

Janet - as of Nov 21 2007 (re-arrest date) DeVries had yet to even enter the picture with Patrick - and certainly had yet to approach Mos with the recordings, as they were not begun until the 2nd week of January 2008.

Unless of course you believe that Patrick himself contacted Hans Mos before Patrick ever even spoke to DeVries?

I may be confused, but I think Janet quoted Peter as saying they planned a recording the day of the rearrest, so he and Patrick were in discussions prior to 11/21/07.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: October 23, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

Prior to January 7, 2008 ... I perceive the Arubans involvement in the Range Rover recordings as very beneficial.  Following the recovery of the samples located within the trap/cage ... the benefits of Aruban involvement increased by one.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

The Range Rover recording effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate Paulus.
3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
5.  distanced the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  appeased the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: October 23, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »

Wern't the whole Kalpoe/Joran re-arrests in November '07 predicated on "wiretaps" from the summer/fall before?

Wreck, the way I understand it....When the Dutch investigators came to Aruba and searched the Van der Sloot
house and yard in 2007, they (the Dutch) planted bugs and recording devices in the home and the phones.
They did the same at the Kalpoes.  Then they listened from February until August of 2007 and supposedly gathered
the evidence for the new arrest in November, 2007.  Remember about Depak and the teacher?

Patrick had been talking while riding around and smoking pot with Joran for two months before the RR was ready for use.

I guess we can all believe what we choose, but IMO there would be absolutely no reason for Peter to put his 30 year
career on the line to help Joran and Paulus and the Kalpoes.  As we have heard many times, LOGIC DICTATES.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 23, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »

It is an interesting dichotomy!Trust the untrustworthy...

Patrick "I love to f_ck with people's minds" 

And we trust this person,Why?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: October 23, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

What people will do for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: October 23, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »

You trust him???????   I surely don't.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 23, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »

If Peter Devries ... an investigative reporter who possessed a comprehensive knowledge of the corrupt Aruban investigation ... had dismissed the finished recordings as nothing but a pack of lies by Joran ... lies that only furthered the Aruban coverup agenda ... I would have assumed that only Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" were in on what I perceive as a hoax ... a hoax meant to bring the the Natalee Holloway case to a simple conclusion ... a conclusion that implied that only Joran was involved in the misdemeanor of assisting in the disposal of a body.  Case Closed!

However ... when Peter Devries refers over and over on the talk show circuit ... on his interview with Beth ... on his website .. that the recordings solved the case ... the recordings contain a "full" confession ... I draw the line.

Devries has had two years to reassess his position on the recording and ... in my opinion his silence speaks volumes.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 23, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »

You trust him???????   I surely don't.

Nope!Absolutely Not.Don't trust Joran either!Don't trust Peter either but,may be able to be persuaded in time.We'll see "IF" Peter does anything to get to Paulus!Do i think he could?Absolutely.Will he?Time will tell...Balls in Peter's hands....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 23, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »

I may be confused, but I think Janet quoted Peter as saying they planned a recording the day of the rearrest, so he and Patrick were in discussions prior to 11/21/07.   

You're not confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing that hat today! 

I had completely forgotten that Joran spent all that time after his re-detention and re-release in Aruba before he returned to the Neth the first part of January.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 23, 2009, 05:30:42 PM »

If Peter Devries ... an investigative reporter who possessed a comprehensive knowledge of the corrupt Aruban investigation ... had dismissed the finished recordings as nothing but a pack of lies by Joran ... lies that only furthered the Aruban coverup agenda ... I would have assumed that only Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" were in on what I perceive as a hoax ... a hoax meant to bring the the Natalee Holloway case to a simple conclusion ... a conclusion that implied that only Joran was involved in the misdemeanor of assisting in the disposal of a body.  Case Closed!

However ... when Peter Devries refers over and over on the talk show circuit ... on his interview with Beth ... on his website .. that the recordings solved the case ... the recordings contain a "full" confession ... I draw the line.

Devries has had two years to reassess his position on the recording and ... in my opinion his silence speaks volumes.

Janet

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.  Some here agree with you, but the majority do not.
Why must you keep pounding and pounding on this issue to point of stopping meaningful discussion?
Keep your opinion and just move on.  You are running many away.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: October 23, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »

Wreck, the way I understand it....When the Dutch investigators came to Aruba and searched the Van der Sloot
house and yard in 2007, they (the Dutch) planted bugs and recording devices in the home and the phones.
They did the same at the Kalpoes.  Then they listened from February until August of 2007 and supposedly gathered
the evidence for the new arrest in November, 2007.  Remember about Depak and the teacher?

Patrick had been talking while riding around and smoking pot with Joran for two months before the RR was ready for use.

I guess we can all believe what we choose, but IMO there would be absolutely no reason for Peter to put his 30 year
career on the line to help Joran and Paulus and the Kalpoes.  As we have heard many times, LOGIC DICTATES

Precisely!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: October 23, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »

I'll dialogue with myself....... If we don't trust 2/3 of the equation in relations to the recordings...Why do we therefore trust them?Because there was a camera present?I'll work on keeping an open mind so don't smash me to hard...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 23, 2009, 05:31:28 PM »

I trust Peter.

I trust what Peter recorded.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 23, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »

Janet

How did that even come close to furthering a coverup agenda on the part of Aruba?

Joran admitted to a seizure type condition that Natalee experienced while he was with her.

That ties in quite perfectly with what Beth was asked within the first few days of her arrival on the island.

Range Rover Admissions = Proof of ALE coverup!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 23, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »

I'll dialogue with myself....... If we don't trust 2/3 of the equation in relations to the recordings...Why do we therefore trust them?Because there was a camera present?I'll work on keeping an open mind so don't smash me to hard...

In reading thru Patrick's book and seeing all of the (relevant) conversation that took place between Patrick and Joran - not to mention the background information we were deprived of until now - it's much simpler for me to grasp the dynamics of the entire friendship Patrick contrived with Joran, and I find it highly believable.

That Peter DeVries would first agree to this operation, and secondly stand behind what he recorded 100% tells me a lot about its veracity.

Peter is not a stupid person, and neither is Patrick's publisher.  Neither would put their neck on the chopping block by publishing false statements and/or information about Joran.

ESPECIALLY knowing what a money whore Joran has become.  I civil suit would have slapped them both in the face within days of each production/publishing if they had stated anything false.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: October 23, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »

In reading thru Patrick's book and seeing all of the (relevant) conversation that took place between Patrick and Joran - not to mention the background information we were deprived of until now - it's much simpler for me to grasp the dynamics of the entire friendship Patrick contrived with Joran, and I find it highly believable.

That Peter DeVries would first agree to this operation, and secondly stand behind what he recorded 100% tells me a lot about its veracity.

Peter is not a stupid person, and neither is Patrick's publisher.  Neither would put their neck on the chopping block by publishing false statements and/or information about Joran.

ESPECIALLY knowing what a money whore Joran has become.  I civil suit would have slapped them both in the face within days of each production/publishing if they had stated anything false.

That wasn't so bad Jen3560... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.