May 31, 2024, 05:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218805 times)
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: July 12, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

This comment sums up SM.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51314&page=19

Poster: Close # 543

Originally Posted by Jeana 

If this crazy mofo is sending pics of herself nekkid and texting sexual messages AFTER June 4th then she is seriously out of her freaking mind. Her attorney needs to REMOVE her cell phone from her possession and duct tape her ash to a chair. WTF is this female thinking??????

She is like a one woman circus. Loses a second grader, hires someone to kill the dad, 911 calls and restraining orders, now cheating after the fact and sexting??????

If her attorney is as smart as he's supposed to be, he'll return that retainer and call it a day.

Yep, I'd have to agree minus the explicatives.  Who in their right mind *if* they were innocent and/or *if* loved their child would do all of these things?  If she is this bat crazy HOW in the heck did not Kaine see this coming?  Someone doesn't just turn 30 or 33 and boom they start acting this way. There typically is years of out of place behavior.  Of course I don't get some of his behavior either...with the whole goin' to the gym thing.... odd odd odd... Where do these type of people come from?  :sigh:  This is just so sad, and especially sad with all these children involved.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 12, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »

can someone link me to a photo of cook's wife... thanks

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 12, 2010, 08:24:12 PM »

Here is some very informative information regarding what defines a public corruption investigation (for anyone who is as curious as I am):
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/pubcorrupt/pubcorrupt.htm

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: July 12, 2010, 08:26:53 PM »

Michael Cook might very well be my michael I have been looking for.  "IF" so, and this is IFFY...

I believe they knew one another before this and I believe terri's phone had a "coded" message on it before all this, on the day kyron went missing.  This is just my crazy thinking, but what I am looking for now is if this guy owns a boat or some kind of water craft... or a plane?  or anything to do with a boat or a plane.  or did he get on a plane. 

or is there anything out on sauvie island like a boat he is connected to... or any other kind of water craft. 

There was a Michael Wells that was at Kiara's 1st birthday party:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=861607&id=1264414625&fbid=1284525554282#!/photo.php?pid=866728&id=1264414625

Michael P.Wells

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 12, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.

Doesn't the above kind of prove she was trying to take the baby?  I think that if Kaine paid for the membership there, they had a right to upold whatever his decision was while the babe was there with them in care.  They have insurance , not only for the gym, but for the daycare portion...enough said.

Legally it doesn't mean she was going to kidnap her child. She had legal rights to her daughter whether she was with her dad or not. That is what I am saying.  They would have to prove she was going to run with her daughter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: July 12, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »

BBM
That statement by LE.....the fact that they noted similarities....it's scary.
Was she grooming this guy, and planning to ask him to murder Kaine? 

Sitting here thinking.. First the landscape guy, now the grocery delivery guy, gosh.. she's been a bit busy!  lol  The mailman, meterman and UPS man best watch out!  Razz 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 12, 2010, 08:28:08 PM »

Log into Myspace then click on his photo.  There are several photos of his wife Shannon (very pretty)

http://www.myspace.com/308805958

I am assuming they are still married although they could be separated.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 12, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

Hi DD!  I saw a pic posted on here earlier with Blink on Crime across the front of it but the wife's face was blurred out.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 12, 2010, 08:29:17 PM »

Brandi

TY

Also in it, it states that MC took pics with his cell phone of the RO and showed it to 2 other people iirc.

And LE is the one that told either Kaine or his lawyer.

What a mess.

OS

That's an understatement and WHERE IS KYRON?

Terri needs a good dose of "ole time interrogation" under the bright light sitting at a table with Le. Oh how I miss the good old days.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 12, 2010, 08:29:35 PM »

I'm thinking that whatever was going on between Terri and Michael started BEFORE Kyron went missing.  Klaasend posted some Facebook pics earlier today that show Michael with Terri and his wife.

Yep I think the same thing. It happened before Kyron went missing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 12, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »

I'm thinking that whatever was going on between Terri and Michael started BEFORE Kyron went missing.  Klaasend posted some Facebook pics earlier today that show Michael with Terri and his wife.

I didn't post any facebook photos of Michael Cook with Terri and Kaine.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: July 12, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »

Michael Cook might very well be my michael I have been looking for.  "IF" so, and this is IFFY...

I believe they knew one another before this and I believe terri's phone had a "coded" message on it before all this, on the day kyron went missing.  This is just my crazy thinking, but what I am looking for now is if this guy owns a boat or some kind of water craft... or a plane?  or anything to do with a boat or a plane.  or did he get on a plane.  

or is there anything out on sauvie island like a boat he is connected to... or any other kind of water craft.  

Well gosh he is kinda handsome. :smirk: 'specially compared to Kaine....lol  But seriously~your child is missing and everyone and their mother thinks it's YOU and you have the desire and odacity to sext?  

There was a Michael Wells that was at Kiara's 1st birthday party:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=861607&id=1264414625&fbid=1284525554282#!/photo.php?pid=866728&id=1264414625

Michael P.Wells

DELETING THE PHOTO - I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO CONFUSE HIM WITH MICHAEL COOK. 

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:42:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #472 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:04 PM »

I didn't post any facebook photos of Michael Cook with Terri and Kaine.

Sorry, I got him confused with Michael Wells.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 12, 2010, 08:37:09 PM »

Michael Wells IS NOT the person accused of sexting with Terri.  That was MICHAEL COOK.  Two different people.  This is a current photo of Michael Cook:

This is a photo of Michael Cook from his myspace:

dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: July 12, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »

Deleted photo because I don't want people to think Michael Wells is the person accused of sexting Terri.

[/quote]
My Quote thingy got all messed up!  It should say:  Well gosh he is kinda handsome. :smirk: 'specially compared to Kaine....lol  But seriously~your child is missing and everyone and their mother thinks it's YOU and you have the desire and audacity to sext?  

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:40:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 12, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »

DODADE - read my post above.  That man MICHAEL WELLS is NOT the one being accused of sexting Terri. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 12, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.

Doesn't the above kind of prove she was trying to take the baby?  I think that if Kaine paid for the membership there, they had a right to upold whatever his decision was while the babe was there with them in care.  They have insurance , not only for the gym, but for the daycare portion...enough said.

Legally it doesn't mean she was going to kidnap her child. She had legal rights to her daughter whether she was with her dad or not. That is what I am saying.  They would have to prove she was going to run with her daughter.

Terri had already received the RO...on the 28th. That's what the new Contempt Charge is says. That's why it was filed. Terri tried to take the baby, and shared info on the RO with others. She did not have a legal right to see her daughter on the 28th. She is in Contempt of the Restraining Order on both of those issues.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #477 on: July 12, 2010, 08:42:02 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Pic of Michael Cook at wall of hope

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 12, 2010, 08:44:07 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Pic of Michael Cook at wall of hope

OS

He looks a mess.  Wonder if he and his wife have split?

dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: July 12, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »

DODADE - read my post above.  That man MICHAEL WELLS is NOT the one being accused of sexting Terri. 

Got it Smile  TY  He's still cute though...lol The other guy that is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.