May 31, 2024, 05:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218803 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 13, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »

Thank you Klaas. I also saw a snapshot of MC's my space page IIRC and he is listing himself as married so that just adds to the confusion.

It's sad to find that she was possibly involved in an abusive relationship and at the same time it is awesome to find that she is using her experience to reach out and help others.

But I also noticed on MC's myspace page, the last posting on it was in 2008.  It looks to have been abandoned when he joined facebook as many have.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: July 13, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   

WesleyBear, the photo is titled 'Kiara's 1st birthday' [from SM Facebook photos] It is a photo of Kyron's class surrounding Kiara in her stroller, without Kyron. Her caption for the photo said something like...Kiara's 1st birthday, Kyron snuck off to the bathroom, sigh.

Hope that helps.
[/quote]
Thank you!  I think its really weird that she would post a 1st birthday pic of Kiara in Kyron's classroom without Kyron????  I dont get it?  Why would you post your daughter's 1st birthday pic in a classroom of children she didn't even know?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 13, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper

by David Krough and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Updated today at 12:59 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

READ: Court affidavit (PDF)

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

(snipped)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 13, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »

Oh dagnabit!  I just got the kicked out ... server is full message.  Guess that wasn't a new server I smelled 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 13, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »

Oh dagnabit!  I just got the kicked out ... server is full message.  Guess that wasn't a new server I smelled 

Yes, we are on a new server but there is still some "tweeking" to do.  There is NO WAY the old server could have held up with the avatars and emoticons added back.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 13, 2010, 04:23:58 PM »

From the Kyron Horman Open Discussion fb:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=113113938734246&topic=739

Jody Cornett Strickland For those people that don't already know, this is from an Oregonlive article-

Rackner and Houze expect to appear before Judge Keith Meisenheimer at 1:30 p.m. today to set a date for a hearing on the contempt allegations.

Houze said Monday night he would not be making any comments on the latest allegations against Terri Horman, but added, "We will be vigorously defending her, I assure you."

Could be an interesting day!
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: July 13, 2010, 04:25:19 PM »

I am still curious as to how LE got possession of MC's cell phone.

Yes...and when.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #807 on: July 13, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »

Is Terri a nimphomaniac? I'm saying this half kidding, but seriously WTH. Lawn guy, Kaine's high school friend, and who knows who else? 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 13, 2010, 04:27:30 PM »

Reminder - she is innocent of all this and has nothing to do with Terri, Kaine or Kyron missing.  I post this only to gain an insight into Michael Cook:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0VzOpTJ739kJ:www.stoptoxicrelationships.com/products.html+%22Shannon+E.+Cook%22+divorce&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

On The Outside, We Looked Like The Perfect Family, But Behind Closed Doors, It Was A Nightmare

Hello, my name is Shannon Cook. My story begins Iike so many others. I grew up in a middle class family in the Pacific Northwest, graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree and began pursuing my creative dreams. I met a man who shared many of my interests, fell in love with him, had a child, and got married. My husband was given a very lucrative job opportunity and he made the most of it.

We looked happy on the outside. I chose to stay home to raise our son. My husband and I ran a non-profit organization and this volunteer activity kept me busy. We had plenty of money from my husband’s career, our physical health and youth, and a lovely son. To the outside world, we were a “power couple”, a “beautiful family” and we heard this over and over again. It truly seemed that we had it all.

But something was terribly wrong. I was desperately lonely, confused, and depressed. I wondered if my husband truly loved me much of the time. He was critical of most of my activities, large and small. For example, if I locked the front door to the house or to my car, he expressed disapproval at my excessive desire for security and expressed how my “malevolent world view” concerned him. He was always eager to explain how his social behavior was more open, more positive than mine, and how happy he was. He contrasted his well-being to my misery, which was clearly a problem with my character.

He drank excessively and criticized me for being too uptight and judgmental when I expressed concerns about his alcohol and marijuana consumption. Yet he was passing out from drinking and missing flights home from work trips, staying out all night, and leaving his drug paraphernalia in potentially child accessible locations. I was told I was paranoid for asking about other women and that I clearly “had too much time on my hands.” He was frustrated with my depression. My husband regularly refused to respond to my desire for intimacy – which left me feeling hurt, rejected, and undesirable. He told me if I didn’t like the way he was and needed to have sex regularly, to go have an affair.

I tried everything I could think of to salvage our relationship. I read self help books, save-your-marriage books, and even managed to convince him to attend couple’s counseling. Nothing helped. I considered leaving, but quickly dismissed the idea. I believed a marriage was supposed be for life, but practically speaking, I also had the problem of no job and a young child. I felt worthless and helpless and the prospects of going it on my own seemed overwhelming.

As it turned out, my negative perceptions of the years of living this way were only the tip of the iceberg. One Thanksgiving, I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a coworker. From there, I slowly discovered the truth piece by piece. My husband was binge drinking often, using cocaine, having multiple sexual encounters with friends, colleagues, clients, and strangers, hiding large sums of cash from me, and compulsively lying about all of it on a daily basis.

I was already feeling crazy, inferior, and undesirable, and was close to the breaking point before the whole picture began to emerge. When I finally discovered the truth, my world crashed in and I felt humiliated and devastated. I was a homemaker in an abusive marriage, mentally beaten down and weak. I was unsure how to go on. I felt I had no choice but to file for divorce.

The abuse continued throughout the next 8 months until the divorce finalized. Now that everything was out in the open, the cruelty became more flagrant. Though I still lived there, my husband began bringing his current mistress home, even when my son was there asleep. I walked in on an empty cocaine vial in the kitchen and my husband in bed with the other woman. My husband threw an elaborate and lavish birthday party for his mistress, inviting many of his coworkers, who were our mutual friends, to attend. He had never thrown a party for me in all our years together.

((snipped))

Thank you, Klaas. Hope Blink adds this to her story. He's scum. Sorry, but when I think of him calling himself a "STRAIGHT SHOOTER", all I can think of is NO WAY - he's so far crooked he'd shoot himself in the eye! Oops, looks like that's already happening with this chit hitting the fan!

Shannon, if you happen to read this, thank you for sharing your story & making a difference for those involved in the same travesty. Kisses to ya sugar!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 13, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »

From the Kyron Horman Open Discussion fb:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=113113938734246&topic=739

Jody Cornett Strickland For those people that don't already know, this is from an Oregonlive article-

Rackner and Houze expect to appear before Judge Keith Meisenheimer at 1:30 p.m. today to set a date for a hearing on the contempt allegations.

Houze said Monday night he would not be making any comments on the latest allegations against Terri Horman, but added, "We will be vigorously defending her, I assure you."

Could be an interesting day!
Thanks, and frankly this Houze is a breathe of fresh air as far as lawyers go. I am sick to death of yapping criminal defense lawyers. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 13, 2010, 04:27:45 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper

by David Krough and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Updated today at 12:59 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

READ: Court affidavit (PDF)

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

(snipped)

So are the "police" saying that Terri was promising KH something in return for a MFH?
sexual overtures, hmm what does that mean exactly?
Was she saying something like "if you do this MFH then I'll give you sex in return" type of thing or was she saying, "Hey I think you are hot. Wanna hook up?"
?????

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 13, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »

I'd love to see Houze in court!  She's gonna be a little hard to defend .. when her co-conspirator has already admitted to police and press that he took pics of the RO!  Houze and Rackner today ... Lee and George Thursday ... this is an interesting week.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 13, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »

Hmmm...Kinda crazy how she doesn't even mention missing JAMES!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html#comments

"While respondent at times, references the fact that she misses both children Kiara and Kyron, the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and respondent and belies that assertion," Rackner wrote.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 13, 2010, 04:33:07 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.

NRCG...I think this guy is an attention seeker! I would like to hear Kaine's take on this...maybe he has already said something and I missed it. MC looks like a wanna be gigolo to me

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 13, 2010, 04:33:14 PM »

Is Terri a nimphomaniac? I'm saying this half kidding, but seriously WTH. Lawn guy, Kaine's high school friend, and who knows who else? 
JMO ... I don't think she's a nympho.  I think she's one of those women whose self worth is dependant on a man paying her attention.  I've never understood it ... but there are a lot of them out there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 13, 2010, 04:33:23 PM »

I'd love to see Houze in court!  She's gonna be a little hard to defend .. when her co-conspirator has already admitted to police and press that he took pics of the RO!  Houze and Rackner today ... Lee and George Thursday ... this is an interesting week.
Yes, very interesting.   
Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."    And I will bet these two men didn't fight the sexual overtures too much.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2010, 04:34:22 PM »

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   

WesleyBear, the photo is titled 'Kiara's 1st birthday' [from SM Facebook photos] It is a photo of Kyron's class surrounding Kiara in her stroller, without Kyron. Her caption for the photo said something like...Kiara's 1st birthday, Kyron snuck off to the bathroom, sigh.

Hope that helps.
Thank you!  I think its really weird that she would post a 1st birthday pic of Kiara in Kyron's classroom without Kyron????  I dont get it?  Why would you post your daughter's 1st birthday pic in a classroom of children she didn't even know?
[/quote]

IDK, it seems lil Kyron wasn't that important to SM. I too don't even understand why she took a pic of her 1 year old in Kyron's 2nd grade class.

I am getting the feeling he was overlooked by SM, a lot. There was another photo in her FB album at Halloween, they were in line for something and the caption for that photo only mentions Kiara, and Kyron is plainly there a few feet behind her dressed as a mummy.

Although, I like to be fair and hope she just didn't notice he was missing form the photo till she uploaded it. 

NCSunny

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »

Read my post above about Michael Cook.  Sorry but he's a dirtbag and I have to wonder now if there is a possibility that Terri might have been into drugs (other than prescribed).

I am wondering about that too klaas.... to me it kind of fits with the way she seems to have "let herself go....."

BTW....would someone be so kind as to remove my St.Patricks Day Finery? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

Reminder - she is innocent of all this and has nothing to do with Terri, Kaine or Kyron missing.  I post this only to gain an insight into Michael Cook:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0VzOpTJ739kJ:www.stoptoxicrelationships.com/products.html+%22Shannon+E.+Cook%22+divorce&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

On The Outside, We Looked Like The Perfect Family, But Behind Closed Doors, It Was A Nightmare

Hello, my name is Shannon Cook. My story begins Iike so many others. I grew up in a middle class family in the Pacific Northwest, graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree and began pursuing my creative dreams. I met a man who shared many of my interests, fell in love with him, had a child, and got married. My husband was given a very lucrative job opportunity and he made the most of it.

We looked happy on the outside. I chose to stay home to raise our son. My husband and I ran a non-profit organization and this volunteer activity kept me busy. We had plenty of money from my husband’s career, our physical health and youth, and a lovely son. To the outside world, we were a “power couple”, a “beautiful family” and we heard this over and over again. It truly seemed that we had it all.

But something was terribly wrong. I was desperately lonely, confused, and depressed. I wondered if my husband truly loved me much of the time. He was critical of most of my activities, large and small. For example, if I locked the front door to the house or to my car, he expressed disapproval at my excessive desire for security and expressed how my “malevolent world view” concerned him. He was always eager to explain how his social behavior was more open, more positive than mine, and how happy he was. He contrasted his well-being to my misery, which was clearly a problem with my character.

He drank excessively and criticized me for being too uptight and judgmental when I expressed concerns about his alcohol and marijuana consumption. Yet he was passing out from drinking and missing flights home from work trips, staying out all night, and leaving his drug paraphernalia in potentially child accessible locations. I was told I was paranoid for asking about other women and that I clearly “had too much time on my hands.” He was frustrated with my depression. My husband regularly refused to respond to my desire for intimacy – which left me feeling hurt, rejected, and undesirable. He told me if I didn’t like the way he was and needed to have sex regularly, to go have an affair.

I tried everything I could think of to salvage our relationship. I read self help books, save-your-marriage books, and even managed to convince him to attend couple’s counseling. Nothing helped. I considered leaving, but quickly dismissed the idea. I believed a marriage was supposed be for life, but practically speaking, I also had the problem of no job and a young child. I felt worthless and helpless and the prospects of going it on my own seemed overwhelming.

As it turned out, my negative perceptions of the years of living this way were only the tip of the iceberg. One Thanksgiving, I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a coworker. From there, I slowly discovered the truth piece by piece. My husband was binge drinking often, using cocaine, having multiple sexual encounters with friends, colleagues, clients, and strangers, hiding large sums of cash from me, and compulsively lying about all of it on a daily basis.

I was already feeling crazy, inferior, and undesirable, and was close to the breaking point before the whole picture began to emerge. When I finally discovered the truth, my world crashed in and I felt humiliated and devastated. I was a homemaker in an abusive marriage, mentally beaten down and weak. I was unsure how to go on. I felt I had no choice but to file for divorce.

The abuse continued throughout the next 8 months until the divorce finalized. Now that everything was out in the open, the cruelty became more flagrant. Though I still lived there, my husband began bringing his current mistress home, even when my son was there asleep. I walked in on an empty cocaine vial in the kitchen and my husband in bed with the other woman. My husband threw an elaborate and lavish birthday party for his mistress, inviting many of his coworkers, who were our mutual friends, to attend. He had never thrown a party for me in all our years together.

((snipped))

Oh my..... I feel her pain.  I was married to someone who was a browbeater...... and I was so used to it, I didn't realize how bad it was until he was out of my home. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.

NRCG...I think this guy is an attention seeker! I would like to hear Kaine's take on this...maybe he has already said something and I missed it. MC looks like a wanna be gigolo to me
I'm waiting for Michael to end up on Nancy Grace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.