June 03, 2024, 05:18:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 174609 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »

After following cases for a few years, you begin to see the progression of the process.  I think we've hit the point where Kaine and Desiree are losing hope.  Parents want to believe that their child is alive and well and being cared for by some unknown person.  But, reality tells them that after all these weeks the chances of that happening are very slim.  I can't imagine the frustration they feel in knowing that TH has the answers they need and is too horrible a person to tell them.  I hope her tiny little conscience is eating her alive.

I think the only thing eating her alive is seeing Desiree standing next to Kaine for the world to see, providing a united front. She must be livid! Her ego must be taking a beating and she must be muttering to herself and plotting dire things against Kaine and Desiree nonstop. JMO based on having grown up with a narcissistic (sp)/anti-social/histrionic half-brother.

Scatty,

I so agree with you...I too have several relatives that would be feeling and thinking the exact same way. 

I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and I am not being mean spirited, but Desiree looks very pretty to me, while Terri does not.  And given that I lifted weights for awhile and then gained all of the weight back,  I know how I feel most days. 

i I strongly believe Terri is in self preservation mode and has no

Hi Terri,  Were you going to say, . . . . 'and has no desire to humble herself and tell the truth so Kyron can be brought home'? 

I think that self preservation mode will only last so long and suddenly the walls are going to come down, crashing around her.  What she isn't realizing is how the truth will set her free which is what will keep her spirit alive in the long run.

To THE Terri, I hope she reads this here.  We all make mistakes in life.  I know the minute she decides to do the right thing she will understand how her absolute hatred for her husband is not worth the life of an innocent child given to avenge his father and then keeping that private in her own little world.  All she has to do is think of what her life is worth.  It is for all of us.  Living has to be for something good.  She can ask for forgiveness if she is guilt,y and become a new person.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 31, 2010, 01:50:55 AM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?
From what I understand Kaine does not even know what she did with her time.

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

Why did the gym ban Terri and not the whole family if they had concerns?
The RO had not even been served at that time.

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

Hi Patricia,  I think I read today that Kaine said or inferred that Terri was usually gone from the home, meaning to me that she had other things she usually did during the day besides stay home and be a housewife.  xox
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 31, 2010, 01:52:23 AM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

I think Terri was a member at another gym, not the one that banned her. That was Kaine's gym, so of course she is banned due to the RO. She can't come near Kaine or Kiara. She planned to kill him, and she was planning to take the baby. She's a danger to them. Why on earth would you think she should be allowed access? It also has been a command center of sorts during the searches for Kyron, so naturally she 'd be very unwelcome there anyway, even without the RO.

I get all that pdh3 except for what doesn't fit. The part that doesn't seem to fit is the part where she has not been arrested for any such thing.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 31, 2010, 01:52:30 AM »

Third post in a row is a charm and I ask God's blessing for Kyron tonight, wherever he might be.     an angelic monkey
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 31, 2010, 02:05:42 AM »

I would hope so.

Hi Patricia,  I think I read today that Kaine said or inferred that Terri was usually gone from the home, meaning to me that she had other things she usually did during the day besides stay home and be a housewife.  xox

I thought I heard pretty much the same explanation also. What other things could this woman possibly be doing though right? They obviously have cell phones. It still would be very odd if they didn't keep in touch when possible throughout the day.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 31, 2010, 02:13:41 AM »

It is a bit odd that Terri hasn't been arrested for the MFH. Perhaps they didn't get enough evidence, her word against the landscaper, there was no changing of money and nothing in writing regarding the plan. That is my guess. Because it stands to reason if they did have enough evidence to arrest her, they would arrest her.

I really think Kaine has a long road ahead of him because regardless of anything he is the one that brought Terri into his sons life and he is the one that perhaps missed signs if there were any. I know the guilt would eat me alive. I honestly wouldn't be able to handle it. I think I would be in a corner of the room rocking or something. Ugh poor guy.
Desiree looks like she is falling apart. Today she looked so emotionally drained. My heart ached for her. I think I connect with her because I could see myself in her spot if my ex stayed with his former girlfriend/wife. She hated my children, especially my disabled son....It was my fear that she would hurt one of my children. If only I can tell you all the story. How Desiree is holding herself back from strangling her is beyond me. She is a strong woman

Prayers tonight for you little man. May God send his most protective angels down to shield you and keep you safe. May God shed his loving light upon you so to guide those who are looking for you. God Bless you Kyron, may God bring you home soon to your parents.

Goodnight everyone. I hope tomorrow brings this little one home. 
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: July 31, 2010, 02:15:07 AM »

FYI...Klaas I dug further and the original post was not from who I said. That only came after dispatch was called. Actually all this started last night and there have been several people who started calling on it then.

If anyone is interested....This is actually where the post on the Kyron sighting started.....I think there was only one sighting not sure where the Marquam bridge fits if at all. The women (Simoni Helena Rodriguez-Usher ) who thinks it might be Kyron lives right by Ockley green school where there is an abandoned house(glove shop)...you can read the rest below.

You can follow this on FB for more details. I won't post anything else here on it for now. Good nite

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?v=wall&story_fbid=138775982819908

Today(friday) at 1:33am, amarareign wrote:
Simoni
Do I know you?
10:40pmMe
I dont think so
i have befriended you cuz you help to look for kyron
this is very sad
10:41pmSimoni
O okay
Yes it is
10:41pmMe
your daughter is cute with her cat
my 12 year old boy has 2 cats
I have seen the man before and talked with him but this is the first time he had a kid with him
Yes that us tilly
And my dawty savannah
10:42pmMe
do you think the boy was kyron
10:42pmSimoni
He looked just like him that's forure
10:43pmMe
we live on sauvie island
10:43pmSimoni
I had my glasses off while talking too him when i put them on I was like omg
how far away do you live
I hav seen this kid somewere
N portland
By pcc cascade
Lived here only a year
10:44pmMe
do the homless people hang out there
10:44pmSimoni
And my husband and u are hermits so do not no anyone
Yes
what is this schools address
please
Always it's a. House that used o be a glove shop so I am told.
N Montana 97217
10:45pmMe
please can you get the address
10:45pmSimoni
Yeah hang on
6031 N Montana Ave, Portland, OR 97217
My kids are going there this year well one of them.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 31, 2010, 02:20:35 AM »

I would hope so.

I thought I heard pretty much the same explanation also. What other things could this woman possibly be doing though right? They obviously have cell phones. It still would be very odd if they didn't keep in touch when possible throughout the day.

I only have own experience to draw from. My husband and I talk several times through out the day. We also text each other. We own our business together so sometimes is it business related other times it is just to say hello and/or ask whatcha doin, how is the day going....
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2010, 02:59:07 AM »

I just happened to watch this video.  K & D were asked why they are doing national news conferences and they say that Kyron may not be held locally. I couldn't help but wonder why they had no picture of Kyron posted up.  It would sure help.  Hopefully they'll do this with any future PC's they have.

Hi Hiding,  I think that is a hope of hers, that he is not being held locally and is still out there alive.  If he were still local and alive, IMO he would have been found by now IMO.  But let it be the reason she and Kaine are staying strong, holding out for hope for him to eventually be found, safe and sound.  If they gave up and were dismal, the public would stop watching for Kyron.  On their part this is their job now as I see it, until or if and when they learn something different.  Let's hope this time the parents are right.  There is a reason they feel this way, against all the odds.  They have to picture him 'out there', waiting for something to happen to where he can be released and come back to them.  I hope it happens.   xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 31, 2010, 03:12:47 AM »

Imur Venus mb - call meabout an hour ago · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · Flag
Terri Horman Support Page ok.. but who are you?
about an hour ago · Imur Venus Am I on the D list? *snicker*
55 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page gotcha...
31 minutes ago ·

I picked this up off of the Terri Horman support page. I have to say that I am getting REALLY REALLY tired of all of these games. Don't these "supporters" realize that an innocent little boy is missing? possibly deceased? So many of them claim to have children themselves. What a scarey thought! I wonder how many of them have offered one iota of information to LE. I have racked my brain and cannot fathom why anyone would not be jumping at the bit to do ANYTHING to help find Kyron if they had information. What the heck is the matter with these people? They think it is o.k. that Terri is staying silent. Are you kidding me?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 31, 2010, 03:28:13 AM »

FYI...Klaas I dug further and the original post was not from who I said. That only came after dispatch was called. Actually all this started last night and there have been several people who started calling on it then.

If anyone is interested....This is actually where the post on the Kyron sighting started.....I think there was only one sighting not sure where the Marquam bridge fits if at all. The women (Simoni Helena Rodriguez-Usher ) who thinks it might be Kyron lives right by Ockley green school where there is an abandoned house(glove shop)...you can read the rest below.

You can follow this on FB for more details. I won't post anything else here on it for now. Good nite

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?v=wall&story_fbid=138775982819908

Simoni
Do I know you?
I dont think so
this is very sad
O okay
Yes it is
I have seen the man before and talked with him but this is the first time he had a kid with him
Yes that us tilly
And my dawty savannah
we live on sauvie island
how far away do you live
N portland
By pcc cascade
Lived here only a year
Yes
please
N Montana 97217
Yeah hang on

I think LE reads here, right?  I hope they check out the address.  Every little thing helps.  I am just astounded that this dear little manchild has not been found yet.   

What I am really thinking is that the honest and true answer to the solving of such an audacious crime should be above all the rights we citizens have for the betterment of our civilization.  If one cares so little as to hide the truth from the law and does nothing to let the truth about the matter be known, it should be in precedent over having attorney's rights to stay silent.   Take that to the Supreme Court !!!  And I hope they do and the law is changed.  It just makes me madder than hops that these selfish perps think they have an edge that will prevail.

If she doesn't have a Come to Jesus Moment and give it up after all this time, I hope she is  . . .  well, I can't say what I think, as it would be a terrible happening she would suffer. 
]
Even if this woman is totally blinded by what the truth of what she did to Kyron {if she is indeed guilty of it}, she has to pull from her better side.  We all have both sides to us as no one is perfect and without fault.  If she doesn't step up soon, she will always suffer the sting of outrageous guilt and never be happy.  That is never a good thing as she will rot in He!! forever IMO.  We all know she will ultimately be brought down to her heels.   Good always prevails over evil IMO.

Is that what you want Terri?   Are you that special to keep the truth from being known?  I hope LE finds a little loophole that shows the truth.  You might still have some time.  Not much tho IMO.  Whatever, if you are that selfish, let it be.  You will have to deal with your self righteousness forever and a day.  And that would be for long after you have left this earthly plane.  That is dismal.  Forever reaching up to see the light and denied, saying you are not worthy.  IMO

Sorry, but I think we need to speak to her.  There is no reason not to.  And every reason to give it the chance that it will do good in bringing Kyron back home.   Ya Ya   Guess I am just plum angy.   xox

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2010, 03:37:10 AM »

This was taken from Chris Horman's facebook page and it was a post in June. Does anyone know who Chris Horman is? Was he purposely excluding Desiree out of this? Just thought this was odd.

Chris Horman Thanks for the comments, please keep pushing the info and pictures of him so that we can find him asap and get him home to his loving mother and father. Love you Kaine and Terrie hang in there!
June 9 at 2:13pm
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2010, 03:48:42 AM »

One more thought, I am wondering now about our democratic system.   Why didn't our forbears anticipate that the guilty will always use the system to their advantage once it was perfected.   And so, if in this case she can hire a crackerjack attny to in essence help her fool the public and let his disappearance be for naught { if it is true that circumstantially she looks like the POI who made him disappear}.

What is wrong here. 
What can be done about this attitude of the law in America?

Sometimes right triumphs over wrong.  There was a teen age girl in Lake Oswego Or who faked her disappearance.  The media, LE officers and then the public thought she had been dragged from her car, the victim of a tragic assult and abduction.

When it was learned she faked the whole thing and the truth came to the front, every cent that had been spent looking for her was put on her shoulders and that of her parents.  I was so happy to read that LE stood up to being scammed and counted their hours and that of all the teams that searched for her in earnest while she was having a fun relaxing time up in Seattle.  Ya Ya
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »

This was taken from Chris Horman's facebook page and it was a post in June. Does anyone know who Chris Horman is? Was he purposely excluding Desiree out of this? Just thought this was odd.

Chris Horman Thanks for the comments, please keep pushing the info and pictures of him so that we can find him asap and get him home to his loving mother and father. Love you Kaine and Terrie hang in there!

Hi Sebastian,  The only Chris Horman I've read about spells his name Kristian, the sexual predator who is now ensconsed in the penal system up in Wa State. That is Kaine's brother, right?

Other than that I don't know who this would be.  xox
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: July 31, 2010, 04:04:02 AM »

Simoni
Do I know you?
I dont think so
this is very sad
O okay
Yes it is
Yes that us tilly
And my dawty savannah
we live on sauvie island
how far away do you live
N portland
By pcc cascade
Lived here only a year
Yes
please
N Montana 97217
Yeah hang on

I think LE reads here, right?  I hope they check out the address.  Every little thing helps.  I am just astounded that this dear little manchild has not been found yet.   

What I am really thinking is that the honest and true answer to the solving of such an audacious crime should be above all the rights we citizens have for the betterment of our civilization.  If one cares so little as to hide the truth from the law and does nothing to let the truth about the matter be known, it should be in precedent over having attorney's rights to stay silent.   Take that to the Supreme Court !!!  And I hope they do and the law is changed.  It just makes me madder than hops that these selfish perps think they have an edge that will prevail.

If she doesn't have a Come to Jesus Moment and give it up after all this time, I hope she is  . . .  well, I can't say what I think, as it would be a terrible happening she would suffer. 
]
Even if this woman is totally blinded by what the truth of what she did to Kyron {if she is indeed guilty of it}, she has to pull from her better side.  We all have both sides to us as no one is perfect and without fault.  If she doesn't step up soon, she will always suffer the sting of outrageous guilt and never be happy.  That is never a good thing as she will rot in He!! forever IMO.  We all know she will ultimately be brought down to her heels.   Good always prevails over evil IMO.

Is that what you want Terri?   Are you that special to keep the truth from being known?  I hope LE finds a little loophole that shows the truth.  You might still have some time.  Not much tho IMO.  Whatever, if you are that selfish, let it be.  You will have to deal with your self righteousness forever and a day.  And that would be for long after you have left this earthly plane.  That is dismal.  Forever reaching up to see the light and denied, saying you are not worthy.  IMO

Sorry, but I think we need to speak to her.  There is no reason not to.  And every reason to give it the chance that it will do good in bringing Kyron back home.   Ya Ya   Guess I am just plum angy.   xox

I'm actually "talking" to Simone tomorrow. I have been following her all night. I have some questions about LE coming out there. She says she has talked to dispatch but they would have talked to her in person unless they went there and nobody was there....meaning Simone didn't meet them cause she was at work until 5:30 then she says she waited from 5:30 -7:30 at the abandoned glove shop.
I am going to see how real this is.If they had met she would have a report # to follow up with and believe me they would talk to her in person.
 I am offering to send CC sheriff's dept. to her house for a detailed report if nobody has shown up yet. I will be able to tell in 2 seconds if this is the real deal because she will not give me her addy if it isn't. I have suspicions because she disappeared when I came on but could be it was just late. I have to follow through Just have to whether it is bs or not. Someone did go out to that school today That I do know.

Anyway I am going to find out what I can from her directly tomorrow.
 People get funny when offered a sheriff...then they can't complain anymore. Let's keep this here for now. If she is for real I don't want to scare her off.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2010, 04:09:45 AM »

Hi Sebastian,  The only Chris Horman I've read about spells his name Kristian, the sexual predator who is now ensconsed in the penal system up in Wa State. That is Kaine's brother, right?

Other than that I don't know who this would be.  xox
'

Hi Scandi,
Thank you for your reply! I have no idea who it may be. His wife is Kathy Horman.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2010, 06:38:33 AM »

Interesting (if true) background on Terri (taken from DeDe's cousin's page):  

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg77

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portlander
User ID: 1047949
United States
7/31/2010 3:11 AM

i have been trying to find an article i read when the whole MFH thing came out and i cant seem to find it... its driving me batty....

its the one where it says Terri was "blindsided" by the restraining order, i remember that in that article one of her friends stated that "she only did what Kaine told her to do" but that was never expanded on, i assume she meant by staying silent with the media...

as for the MFH, as far as i know that is still just one persons word with no proof, if she had taken out a craigslist ad for a landscaper (as i have heard) then there would be some record of it, but only LE knows what evidence there may be, if any.
 Quoting: Tails

Yeah, it's midnight and I've got more than a full day ahead of me tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

From what I've learned from locals here, Terri volunteered on a project at Skyline School and met this landscaper on the job. Unless someone knows otherwise, last I heard he is still in custody and I can only imagine that would be because he is an illegal immigrant, keeping quiet about a MFH plot may or may not be a chargeable offense, I don't know, but the "illegal" makes more sense to me. So, if that's the case, what incentive would there be for him to concoct this story if it's not true? I have no idea. Goodnight, Tails, sleep well.

OREGON2
User ID: 1053634
7/31/2010 4:16 AM

about the adoption issue,
terri was born in grass valley, california,
and adopted by carol and larry moulton,
and raised in roseburg, oregon.

I understant that kaine was adopted by horman,
when his mother married him and brought,
her children into this marriage from a previous marriage.

I have been told that terri has told,
a person I know that she was molested as a child,
by a neighbor.

I suspect that molestation to be a part of the
horman family from what we can read between the lines.

that doesnt say exactly what has gone here,
but it does fill out some of the details,
on the erracic personal lives terri and kaine,
both have lived.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE.  JUST BECAUSE IT'S POSTED ON THE INTERNET DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.  NOTE THAT IN NO WAY HAS KAINE BEEN TREATED AS A SUSPECT.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST AND GIVE IT MORE VALIDITY THAN IT'S WORTH
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:08:47 AM by klaasend » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #537 on: July 31, 2010, 08:01:59 AM »

I would hope so.

My hubby has no idea what I do during the day - well, he has a general idea, but not a moment run down. 

As for the gym banning her, they have every right to ban whoever they wish. It is private property. Perhaps the owner was not comfortable with someone that COULD have done what she is accused of in his business?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 31, 2010, 08:11:21 AM »

I would hope so.

My hubby has no idea what I do during the day - well, he has a general idea, but not a moment run down. 

As for the gym banning her, they have every right to ban whoever they wish. It is private property. Perhaps the owner was not comfortable with someone that COULD have done what she is accused of in his business?

I'm thinking that the gym banned Terri because of the R.O.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2010, 08:27:45 AM »

I'm thinking that the gym banned Terri because of the R.O.

I think you're right. Didn't Terri's last visit to that gym and the RO all take place within the same day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.