May 29, 2024, 04:57:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 172750 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2011, 10:02:30 PM »

I think that if he took  the couch because he was upset with Billie for making him leave it shows his maturity level as well as his spitefulness but I am more concerned that this might have been cooked up to get rid of a piece of evidence that is too big to hide easily....Since at first they classified Hailey as runaway I have to wonder how well they searched the house and it's contents..I know that it was stated by Billie on NG that they did a walk through and then later came back and searched again..I have not seen where the house was taped off with the yellow tape and windows covered for luminol or anything even in the Haleigh Cummings case they did that. I  think that the couch should be checked out myself but then again that is JMO

Omg you're so right. Regarding the tape, they don't use crime scene tape until the site is determined to have housed a crime. If in the future they determine that a crime took place inside of the house, they'll put up crime scene tape & lock everything up to have crime scene investigators disect the scene.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

agreed..and if there is a child missing, does one really think about moving a  couch out of the house where that child lives??? what was so important about taking that couch out of there???? boggles the mind that is for sure...that would be the last thing on my mind...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »

Hey ... maybe Grandma did not have an extra bed.

Nevertheless ... I believe that the couch should have confiscated by LE as possible evidence  and forensically tested prior to Shawn taking it ... IF he took it.

Janet

++++++ 

The Parting

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: As soon as I found out he failed the test, I told him I didn`t want him back at my house. And now I don`t know what to think anymore. I would just rather he stay there until she comes home or they find her and we clear this up.

GRACE: What was his response when you told him to get out?

BILLIE DUNN: He was very tearful, very tearful, and he said he would go. ....

GRACE: When you told him you wanted him out, what, if anything, did he say about Hailey?

DUNN: He looked at me, told me, you know -- you know me better than anybody. You know I love you, you know I love Hailey and David, you know I couldn`t do this. At the same time I told him, yes, I know that, Shawn, but I also know you failed that test. Why did you fail that test?

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »

I think that if he took  the couch because he was upset with Billie for making him leave it shows his maturity level as well as his spitefulness but I am more concerned that this might have been cooked up to get rid of a piece of evidence that is too big to hide easily....Since at first they classified Hailey as runaway I have to wonder how well they searched the house and it's contents..I know that it was stated by Billie on NG that they did a walk through and then later came back and searched again..I have not seen where the house was taped off with the yellow tape and windows covered for luminol or anything even in the Haleigh Cummings case they did that. I  think that the couch should be checked out myself but then again that is JMO

Lots of luck finding it to check it out. Remember, these are the boys who have an obsession with chainsaws. It has probably occupied a firepit somewhere, and is now ashes to fertilize someone's tomatoes soon. I would put nothing past Shawn and his monster buddies.

What I want to know if Billie helped him carry the sofa out to the truck. Somehow it sounds like something she would do for him. She wouldn't want him to strain his back or anything. Yes, I'm being snarky. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2011, 10:13:36 PM »

Shy-monkey - I agree, especially when juggalos were mentioned in the affidavits. Man, my mind was so boggled after reading those affidavits and then listening to Billie on CNN. I trust the affidavits and warrants.

There's something I'm wondering about, though. So many people are on board, including me, that were thinking right from the get-go that Shawn could be manipulating Billie. Well, everytime I go over the affidavits I see everything that she printed out at work, there were alot of pages, let alone ink, used and it was all done at Billie's job. So, after hearing her refer to them as a "hobby", and then hearing her say "comedy", well what about if she could be the manipulator? Seems as though she printed off some pretty interesting cases. I wonder if she studied them...

Oh maybe, I hadn't even considered that angle.

After I read the affadavits I wondered if she is currently working at the hospital, were the claims about her nursing license being suspended wrong.

I also questioned if she is working a desk job at a hospital, do they know and allow their employees to surf the web, printing out whatever they want, while clocked in, if so where can I apply. lol Do they not have a home computer?

Off topic comment-I sure hope in the event my computer is ever taken by LE that they realize the searches etc found are case related-lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »

The records were found of her RN license being revoked. I do think she works at a hospital or nursing home as a unit secretary. And I guess they let her get away with it as long as they haven't caught her yet.

My son does the maintenance on my computer. I have been at this for about three year. After all this time, he is shockproof. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2011, 10:22:46 PM »

Omg you're so right. Regarding the tape, they don't use crime scene tape until the site is determined to have housed a crime. If in the future they determine that a crime took place inside of the house, they'll put up crime scene tape & lock everything up to have crime scene investigators disect the scene.
By then it seems as though a lot of evidence would/could  be lost ....I think they should have done it in the beginning just to be safe....they might find something that proves a crime took place there, just seems strange to me that they did not do this already 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2011, 10:26:16 PM »

Lots of luck finding it to check it out. Remember, these are the boys who have an obsession with chainsaws. It has probably occupied a firepit somewhere, and is now ashes to fertilize someone's tomatoes soon. I would put nothing past Shawn and his monster buddies.

What I want to know if Billie helped him carry the sofa out to the truck. Somehow it sounds like something she would do for him. She wouldn't want him to strain his back or anything. Yes, I'm being snarky. 
Yes it is probably long gone by now
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2011, 10:32:07 PM »

I believe it was the Colorado City PD took the stock answer and said she was a runaway. Something like killing a 13 yr old never entered their heads. Couldn't possibly happen in their town. No sir. Just listen to the Official spokesman. That ought to give you a clue of the police mentality there. The case was screwed up from the beginning. The rest of the statements out of Kampfer's mouth has just been damage control. The first few days was all about why the state would not issue an Amber alert. By the time an Amber Alert would have been issued it would have been way too late for Hailey anyway, in my view.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »

So now any fibers or hair from Hailey can be explained away since the sofa was in the back of his truck. Right?

Yea, that...but it would not explain his DNA on the couch that you would otherwise find on a sheet (was that delicately put enough?)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:54 PM »

I believe it was the Colorado City PD took the stock answer and said she was a runaway. Something like killing a 13 yr old never entered their heads. Couldn't possibly happen in their town. No sir. Just listen to the Official spokesman. That ought to give you a clue of the police mentality there. The case was screwed up from the beginning. The rest of the statements out of Kampfer's mouth has just been damage control. The first few days was all about why the state would not issue an Amber alert. By the time an Amber Alert would have been issued it would have been way too late for Hailey anyway, in my view.

The mayor was no better in an interview defending his township & being more concerned that NG had critcism of it which he called unfair...not my words, his.   The interview was a few pages back on the thread.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »

Klaas, I see you up in the rafters but I have to get off of here. I have in my notes that Shawn's truck, with the couch in the back still, was at his grandmother's house (Renee Norwood). I don't know if it was a video or an actual picture taken by media. I'm looking all over the place on google but haven't found it yet, so I think I need to watch some videos to spot it. Problem is that I need to wake up at 4:30 bc we're leaving at 5:30, youngest is in South Jersey States tomorrow. YIPPEE? I'll look tomorrow night, if that's ok, and if I'm not dead from a draining day tomorrow.

xox everyone goodnight.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »

I agree so sad...don't they understand that even if she were a runaway she could be in great danger just by being out there alone at that age ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

agreed..and if there is a child missing, does one really think about moving a  couch out of the house where that child lives??? what was so important about taking that couch out of there???? boggles the mind that is for sure...that would be the last thing on my mind...

Considering this also was the very couch that may have been the one reported Hailey slept on instead of in her room.   Now, that brings up another thing...it was said that Hailey was sleeping on the couch for a period of time recently yet Billie swears she was in her room one night watching TV and the morning in question she claims to have seen her before she went to work (Monday 27th)....see how hinky it gets?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »

Good night Titch ... I am signing off also...God Bless Hailey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »

Klaas, I see you up in the rafters but I have to get off of here. I have in my notes that Shawn's truck, with the couch in the back still, was at his grandmother's house (Renee Norwood). I don't know if it was a video or an actual picture taken by media. I'm looking all over the place on google but haven't found it yet, so I think I need to watch some videos to spot it. Problem is that I need to wake up at 4:30 bc we're leaving at 5:30, youngest is in South Jersey States tomorrow. YIPPEE? I'll look tomorrow night, if that's ok, and if I'm not dead from a draining day tomorrow.

xox everyone goodnight.

Good Night TITCH.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »

xox everyone goodnight.

Janet, I remember seeing it still in the back of his truck at his gmom's house, after he left Billie's house to stay with his gmom. Problem is I don't remember if it was video or picture. I have to get off of here, otherwise I'd continue to search for it. I'm trying to be as thorough as I can, I found so much in some of my old notes...thank GOD I didn't write in shorthand!

Hoping somebody finds this by tomorrow, otherwise I'll search when I get back tomorrow night or something. Only trying to be thorough and helpful with the info. Hugs to ya!

Nighty-nite.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2011, 10:43:21 PM »

So now any fibers or hair from Hailey can be explained away since the sofa was in the back of his truck. Right?

Yea, that...but it would not explain his DNA on the couch that you would otherwise find on a sheet (was that delicately put enough?)

especially if it were mixed with someone else's dna.

gosh, really gotta go or i won't wake up... i'll be dreaming of this, i just know it!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2011, 10:43:47 PM »

I'm outta here myself. I've had a rough few days. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »

xox everyone goodnight.

Janet, I remember seeing it still in the back of his truck at his gmom's house, after he left Billie's house to stay with his gmom. Problem is I don't remember if it was video or picture. I have to get off of here, otherwise I'd continue to search for it. I'm trying to be as thorough as I can, I found so much in some of my old notes...thank GOD I didn't write in shorthand!

Hoping somebody finds this by tomorrow, otherwise I'll search when I get back tomorrow night or something. Only trying to be thorough and helpful with the info. Hugs to ya!

Nighty-nite.

Buon notte Titch and everyone, I'm out too...watching US national Figure skating champs & then a movie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.