May 28, 2024, 01:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 305483 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: October 28, 2008, 02:25:06 AM »

Thanks 515Angel!  Actually, if the Lord is willing, I will be older one day too and may need a little help too and I've got the greatest bunch of neighbors.  Our joke is we'd like to move into a bigger place, but we want to take the neighbors too! LOL  Does anyone else here think it's odd that none of the neighbors seemed to notice that whether or not KC was coming back to the house during the day or that Caylee wasn't around anymore?  Maybe because I'm nosy or I have incredible neighbors, but we all notice when someone's car is parked for a few days when they're usually at work or when we don't see their car for several days/nights (and one of the neighbors will check).  The neighbors notice when we haven't been out playing in the yard.  My mom's subdivision neighbors are the same way.  They notice each other's routines.

While I was growing up, I would have been surprised.  However, nowadays people are so absorbed in their own lives that they often pay no attention to things around them.  Probably many of the neighbors work during the day.  Cindy did not seem to have that regular a routine about being at home or out and about.  As far as Caylee playing in the yard, the Anthonys have emphasized over and over that she always played in the backyard.  I do realize that the major play areas were in back but I almost get the idea that the front yard was off limits...and with traffic, etc. it was probably for safety.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: October 28, 2008, 02:26:29 AM »

mm - wake up!!!

Yea what do we do when posters go missing?  I was answering you post and it took to long so I deleted it. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 28, 2008, 02:29:03 AM »

Thanks 515Angel!  Actually, if the Lord is willing, I will be older one day too and may need a little help too and I've got the greatest bunch of neighbors.  Our joke is we'd like to move into a bigger place, but we want to take the neighbors too! LOL  Does anyone else here think it's odd that none of the neighbors seemed to notice that whether or not KC was coming back to the house during the day or that Caylee wasn't around anymore?  Maybe because I'm nosy or I have incredible neighbors, but we all notice when someone's car is parked for a few days when they're usually at work or when we don't see their car for several days/nights (and one of the neighbors will check).  The neighbors notice when we haven't been out playing in the yard.  My mom's subdivision neighbors are the same way.  They notice each other's routines.

While I was growing up, I would have been surprised.  However, nowadays people are so absorbed in their own lives that they often pay no attention to things around them.  Probably many of the neighbors work during the day.  Cindy did not seem to have that regular a routine about being at home or out and about.  As far as Caylee playing in the yard, the Anthonys have emphasized over and over that she always played in the backyard.  I do realize that the major play areas were in back but I almost get the idea that the front yard was off limits...and with traffic, etc. it was probably for safety.

And she was only two...but it is sad she had no playmates. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: October 28, 2008, 02:33:51 AM »

I was thinking last night when Colt was talking about GA and the gun, that maybe he had planned to use it on himself if Caylee was discovered.  Terrible thought but Colt seemed to be alluding to something. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: October 28, 2008, 02:39:15 AM »

Has the world come to an end and I am the only one left?  Just me and the remaining marshmellows.   
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: October 28, 2008, 02:40:20 AM »

MM, MT is not ignoring you, I'm sure she has input. She needs to reboot
Well, Colt could be onto something. I know he definitely was worried about George. And seemed to be implying that he was afraid he'd do something drastic. Especially the day of his Grand Jury testimony.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: October 28, 2008, 02:45:03 AM »

MM, MT is not ignoring you, I'm sure she has input. She needs to reboot
Well, Colt could be onto something. I know he definitely was worried about George. And seemed to be implying that he was afraid he'd do something drastic. Especially the day of his Grand Jury testimony.

Oh thank you for responding 515.  I guess it's late and we're all out of speculation.  On that note I will bid you a fond goodnight and hope that I am not the last poster for the evening.  You are an angel.   
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 28, 2008, 02:46:32 AM »

Oh, thank-you. goodnight MM..I think MT is giving it one last try!
perhaps she'll get here in time to bid you a fond goodnight.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: October 28, 2008, 02:48:38 AM »

Isn't it the slightest bit weird that apparently Caylee never played with any of the other neighborhood children and KC/Cindy never set up playdates with any of the moms (at least that we know of)?  We live in a subdivision and we see other children and their parents when we're out walking and we speak.  We notice the children riding their bikes and playing in their yards.  Sometimes, they come over and see our sunflowers (and we don't even know their names).  Does anyone find it strange the no one outside of the A-clan ever really saw or interacted with Caylee (except occasionally Amy or one of KC's boyfriends)?  Didn't anyone take Caylee to the local Library for story time or the local grocery store?  Shouldn't there be other parents who would have seen Caylee when they picked up their children from Zanny (thought I read here "Zanny" supposedly kept another little boy)?  Shouldn't there be another mom reporting a missing babysitter?

I found it very strange that Caylee was so isolated from other children.  Her whole world appeared to revolve around the adults in her life.  I cannot imagine why they were not trying to teach her socialization skills at her age.  Also, in response to an earlier post of yours (I think it was yours) asking about what if that phone call had never been made to LE; what would have happened?  Sadly, I think that beautiful child's life would be erased as though it had never happened and this secretive family would have just added one more skeleton (figuratively) to their closet.  I have tried to think of somewhere or someone who would have missed her but have not been able to think of anyone.  I think friends would have been told that Caylee's father had shown up with a court order for custody or something of the sort. 

It is hard for "normal" people to imagine that sometime like this could happen.  I taught school for 30 years and in those years can recall times when children who moved in would leave before their school records from the old school caught up with them.  Even then I was alarmed that it would be so easy for children to fall through the cracks.  Think about it... students would turn in their books on a Friday because they were moving over the weekend.  When you'd ask them where, their reply would be that it wasn't decided yet.  And then the dismissal bell rang at 3 and never again did you see that child.  In some cases, they left overnight and we never even had books returned.  And yes, they looked like a normal family...maybe a bit down on their luck, laid off in one area, looking for employment, etc. 

There were never signs that would cause our interference or believe me, we would have interfered.  The state of the economy hurts me even more than just the obvious reasons because I know that many children's lives and education will be ignored as the needs for employment, food, and shelter become more prevalent.

What would have happened if Cindy had not reported Caylee missing?  She would have joined the list of "forgotten ones."  I fear there are many more out there than we could possibly imagine.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: October 28, 2008, 02:59:46 AM »

I am depressing myself with thoughts of children I wonder about...those who touched my life for a few days, maybe a few weeks, or even a couple of months.  I don't know the answer for keeping track of minors in this mobile society. It is one of the bigger education issues and it is never mentioned.

It sounds OT but really it is not.  We discussed several pages back why Casey had reached this point with Caylee.  I agree that Caylee was getting more attention than Casey and that Caylee was talking more about daily events but I also must wonder if this was not the most convenient time.  Had Caylee entered preschool or kindergarten, Casey would have encountered much more red tape.  Even had she chosen to home school, she would have been required eventually to give formal tests to assess progress.

Signing off for tonight, monkey friends.
Later,
DR
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2008, 04:50:55 AM »

Good morning!  I have been in lurking mode because it's just so sad waiting.  I hope we have a huge moment of prayer, November 8th for TES.  The more I read about the findings in the trunk, the more I think of baby Grace here in Galveston Bay.  I was appauled that anyone could do that to a baby.  I was even more appauled and shocked that the tub, tape and supplies were bought at my local Walmart.  I could have been shopping next to the people that were buying a rubber tub to bury their baby in.  Here's a snip:
Help us Identify Baby Grace
Sun, 11/04/2007 - 20:31 — admin
"Baby Grace" is the name given by Galveston County Sheriff's Office investigators to an unidentified baby girl between the ages of 2 and 3 whose remains were discovered in West Galveston Bay on October 29.

Baby Grace was a young caucasian girl, stood between 32 and 34 inches tall and weighed between 25 and 30 pounds. She had blond to light brown hair down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a pink or red pullover top with three quarter length sleeves, size 2T, and pink broom skirt, both Cherokee brand (carried by Target), along with purple and white child's size 8.5 Athletic Works "Tiara" shoes that have LED lights on the side (see picture, carried at Wal-Mart and other stores) and Disney brand panties.

Baby Grace's remains were found in a blue Sterilite brand (model 1842) 92 quart tote locker with black handle.

A flyer can be downloaded, FAXed, or e-mailed from the Laura Recovery Center for missing children web site.

If you have any information that could help identify this child, please contact one of the following:

Galveston County Sheriff's Office at 409-766-2222 (toll free: 866-248-8477)
Galveston Crimestoppers - 409-763-TIPS
Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-LRCF(5723) (toll free: 866-898-5723)
You can also e-mail the Sheriff's Office at tips@co.galveston.tx.us or by using the Contact link at the top right of this page.

E-mail the Laura Recovery Center at info@lrcf.net.

Thank You!"
     So, it was this time last year that TES helped the family claim the baby once they found out who it was.  Sorry if this is OT but it was a reality check for many last year that could not believe a mom would hurt her baby.  I was one.  I have seen things and called CPS (Child Prot. Serv.) on parents before but never was a baby involved.  It sickens me to the core.  My heart and prayers will be with the searchers and everyone that cares more for baby Caylee than her own mommy.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: October 28, 2008, 05:56:46 AM »

MORNING EARLY MONKEY'S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: October 28, 2008, 06:39:56 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Today, a judge will officially charge Casey with murder and manslaughter in the case of her missing daughter Caylee.

Anthony will not be required to appear in court when the judge officially charges her because she entered a written not guilty plea on October 17.

State prosecutors dropped the child abuse charges against Casey Anthony last week.

Anthony remains in the Orange County jail on no bond.  On Friday, her attorney Jose Baez visited her for a little more than an hour

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2008, 07:22:42 AM »

wHERE IS EVERYONE? i AM GETTING SCARED BEING IN THE CAGE ALL ALONE!!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 28, 2008, 07:27:43 AM »

Good Morning Lisa...don't be scared!  I was just catching up on last night's posts...sorry to leave you, but I need to get ready for work.
Have a great day.

Numbers
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:07 AM »

Does anyone know if the visit George had with KC (the first time she was in jail)was ever released.  I think at the time LE said they were holding that one back.
Thanks for all the information --I hope Le checks out this forum .   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:30 AM »

Good Morning Lisa...don't be scared!  I was just catching up on last night's posts...sorry to leave you, but I need to get ready for work.
Have a great day.

Numbers

You to!!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: October 28, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »

Good Morning Lisa and all Monkeys,  You are not alone.  I have a hard time typing because my "Sweet Morgan" kitty cat sits in front of me everytime I am on the computer.  I have to have the keyboard on my lap!  Hope you have a great day.  Who knows, maybe today will be the day of finding Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 28, 2008, 08:02:59 AM »

Good Morning Lisa and all Monkeys,  You are not alone.  I have a hard time typing because my "Sweet Morgan" kitty cat sits in front of me everytime I am on the computer.  I have to have the keyboard on my lap!  Hope you have a great day.  Who knows, maybe today will be the day of finding Caylee.

Lets hope and pray if it's not today it's real soon thats the least she deserves!!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: October 28, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »

Was it the 24th that George had Casey get the gas cans out of her trunk? LP on NG this evening mentioned George knowing a dead Caylee had been in the trunk on the 24th.

It was the 24th and I think a lot of us wondered if he didn't find her in there at that time.

Part of me thinks how could he not, then tanother part of me thinks that when she said "here are the fn gas cans" - he backed off.  I truly think they were all a little intimidated by her, her temper, her hold over them -Caylee.
I think she probably did show her temper at George with the intention of getting him to back off and not approach the car any closer.  If she didn't have the body in the tire well of the trunk, covered up, the trunk may have smelled and she didn't want him closer. On the other hand, George may have smelled decomp and told the GJ this. We'll find out at the trial.

Well he didn't exactly volunteer to testify before the GJ- and although before he went in he said he had to do the right thing, the next day he said he didn't tell them anything that would hurt his daughter....  so decomposition must not have been mentioned.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.