May 23, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 248196 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: April 05, 2009, 01:05:30 PM »

(snipped )

Fingerprints are great as it will show who was there, maggots will show if there were drugs, chloroform and how long Caylee was in the trunk/dead. Both are important as together they can give you the who and the how.

And as I understand it, Northern Rose, the testing done on the maggots will show what they were 'dining' on....whether it be a little human body or that pizza that Cindy loved to tout so loudly.  The lab will hopefully be able to tie those maggots to Caylee by the DNA that is found within them...

data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11373008

Absolutely.  And if the tissue they are dining on has any chemicals/drugs in it, these will in turn show up in the maggots in trace amounts.  So if Caylee was chloroformed the maggots will have chloroform trace.  You know the old saying "you are what you eat", well nothing is more true when it comes to maggots. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 05, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »

Until I figure out how to quote without screwing things up I think I need to stick to plain posts.  Nut - thank you so much for trying to unravel the mess I made last night!  I think the browser I'm using doesn't help me scroll down far enough to write in the right space or something.

Capp - thanks for the insight into LP - I too think he is one of the only White Knights in this - at least he is upfront about how he might benefit and doesn't act all sacrosanct like some of the other players.  I just love how he manages to irritate the Ants.  I do have to disagree with him about George - I have paid very close attention to his statements and, like his daughter, I think he is lying when he gives unnecessary detail and information.  Cindy is in-your-face obnoxious, but I think George is just as bad and much sneakier. 

Desdemona - OMG you sent me over the edge last night with that gilded babybutt pic.  Actually, the photo of Nejame's little family was pretty cute and offset the initial laughing I did when I read about it hanging on the wall in his office. 

Northern Rose -thanks for that excellent timeline - one thing that has bothered me from the beginning is the abrupt end to Tim's search.  I remember when it started he said they would go as long as it took to find her.  Nejames brokered that little peace summit with him and Cindy in his nightclub and it seemed a go.  Two days and all of a sudden it comes to a screeching halt - and I don't buy the running out of food and water story.  The fact that everything else starts to align that very week is a little odd too, just like it's odd that all that stuff happened within a week or so August out on Suburban as well - Gale the psychic, Kronk and Williams all out there, not to mention Casey getting bailed.  As if things reach a critical mass and then hit a flash point or something.

Some of this stuff may never make trial but I hope some author puts all the dirt into a book someday (I know that D. Fanning is writing one but I like dishy stuff, and a friend of mine wrote Ann Rule to see if she was interested and she said no she didn't plan on it).

I cannot take credit for the timeline.  That was ANJ, I just asked questions about other things I remembered.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: April 05, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Found this this morning from BB11, she is sooo freaking awesome!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Anthony breaking news - Sat - 1am
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
THIS NEWS HAS COME IN OVER  THE COURSE OF TODAY
1. CINDY AND DOMININC HAD A FALLING OUT
2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?
3. CINDY CAMP IS TRYING 100% TO GET JOSE REMOVED
BOTTOM LINE FROM WHAT I HEAR IS

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

PLUS  JOSE DEFENSE STARG IS NOT TO PROVE JESSIE DID IT
DEFENSE IS CINDY DID IT/CAUSED IT??.......BOTTOM LINE IS JOSE IS GOING
AFTER CINDY............

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.......JOSE IS HOLDING CINDY CULPABLE........

Boo, thanks so much for posting.  Really miss reading her posts, but since I am MySpace challenged, haven't been able to access her blog.  She hasn't been wrong yet IMO.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 05, 2009, 01:37:18 PM »

can someone give me the link to Boo's blog?    TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 05, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »

i think i'm alone now....there doesn't seem to be anyone around..

Regrets, I've had a few......
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: April 05, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »

Northern Rose - well, color me spacey, lol!  Thanks ANJ - this is really helpful, making it more of a visual timeline is nice. 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Ants cancel a press conference that Friday, Nov 14?  And wasn't it reported by one of Murt's bloggers that LE was over at the Ant house the night before?  Whoever it was, said he had driven by and looked and seen LE cars in their driveway.  Wasn't that also the same week or weekend as the bogus mall sighting?  And when M Bart did hold the presser regarding, didn't Cindy looked like she was drugged to the gills?  If Cindy knew for a fact that Caylee's body was on Suburban and sent DC out to look she might have been super sedated.  This interview with Bart and George shows Cindy practically falling over - it's after the mall sighting.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

To me this looks like Cindy knew for a fact that Caylee's body was at or near that location and she was medicated.  I guess three weeks later she was over it enough to eat crab puffs....

Flamma fumo est proxima
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #646 on: April 05, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »

Tevye - Congrats on your MSU Spartans!

Even though the Steel Monkey is a Wolverine, he is not afraid to show support for a great MSU team!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 05, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Sunday, April 05, 2009

2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

AFTER CINDY............

Whooo Hoooo!!  This will stir up things!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: April 05, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Sunday, April 05, 2009

AFTER CINDY............

I hope he turns on the Anthony's and spills all the beans.

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: April 05, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

Boo - that information sounds so on the money!  My friends and I have been talking about Casey throwing Cindy under the bus for a long time.  I originally thought the "don't worry I haven't said anything" line (which immediately followed Cindy's "we forgive you for anything you might have said to LE") may have had something to do with the alleged fight/choking incident on June 15.  Personally I never thought it had to do with the grandmother's money - that was earlier.  I suspected that Cindy found out something from Caylee on her trip to the nursing home that made her furious with Casey.  Or, if it had to do with money, didn't Casey book those PR tickets for her friends in mid-May?  Could she have used Cindy's BoA card and the charges hit right around mid-June?

I've also thought for awhile (and please don't think I'm nuts - it's just a possible alternative) that Casey might have put Caylee in the wheel well to create a kidnapping scenario after she abandoned her car (hoping it would be stolen) and George found her there after picking up the car and HE dumped the body on Suburban.  Casey was very angry and frushtrated in jail when her parents asked where she thought Caylee might be.  George wanted to get a private meeting with her, I think maybe to get her to confess to an accident in exchange for the location information, which of course never happened.  I think he lied on his testimony in various interviews simply to create enough doubt so that Casey wouldn't get the death penalty but felony manslaughter and 10 years.  He knew that car was a crime scene and drove it home and sent Cindy off to work while he cleaned the trunk.  I think he threw up in the LE interview in August because he had SEEN the bag not just smelled it.  He probably wanted LE to find the body while she was still in jail to create further doubt and may have been the start of the original "daisy chain" that led to Kronk.  I don't think Casey was discussing body locations with JB while she was in jail in August at all - he would never think it was in her best interest.  But somebody knew the location precisely enough to use the three pavers as a landmark for Kronk.  August 11 was his very first day on the job in that area, so unless he was psychic or his girlfriend overheard Casey talking exact location, he had to have had some info because KC wasn't bonded out yet.  Maybe LE knew and facilitated things, cuz they sure stood behind Kronk in a hurry and have never hassled George.  Either that or they thought she told Lee the location, because it's a little strange they wired up Tony L that quickly to spy on her brother as a "person of interest".

If Baez can prove her parents or brother are accessories, it may muddy up the waters enough to create reasonable doubt that Casey acted alone.  That may also be a reason why LE has not been aggressive in pursuing obstruction or accessory after the fact charges - it could blow up and work in her favor. 

If Baez wanted to get Cindy's medical/mental health records in that ex parte visit he had requested with Strickland, he could also implicate her in the murder.  Choking Casey that night - if there was a scuffle, she could claim Caylee fell and hit her head (think Natasha Richardson) and died either in bed or the next day after she left home.  Since Casey was PETRIFIED of Cindy she could explain her behavior for 31 days - particularly if she introduced some bogus PTSD dissociative fugue state.  The fact that Baez is leaning toward someone else placing the body there seems evident in this article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1623755/casey_anthony_case_casey_anthonys_defense.html?cat=17

Flamma fumo est proxima
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 05, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »

Dolce....you look so wonderful...thanks for sharing the new picture.  Boy! Girl!  You can really see how much the twins have grown since the last picture.  No wonder you're having to rest more.  Just continue to take good care of yourself and your precious babies.  Oh....and we want to see a new picture in about a month!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: April 05, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Sunday, April 05, 2009

AFTER CINDY............

Thank you for posting this.  I'm looking forward to seeing Cindy squirm.  Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #652 on: April 05, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

Sunday morning OT for the Catholics here (c'mon, we already had our "blockbuster" for the day, Cindy and Dom broke up! Oooh, do you think she'll stop leaving notes on his locker? And will he peel out when he sees her in the parking lot? )

So, it's Palm Sunday. As we're reading the Passion (the big long long long long part that leads up to Jesus' death)...did anyone else hear the music  from "Jesus Christ Superstar" playing in your head? And did anyone else think it might be more FUN if we just sang the whole play? And then, of course, cos we're Catholic, did anyone else feel guilty about thinking Father should make the Mass more fun?

(Oh, this monkey is SO going to hell! )
I just got in the cage Tevye. WTH is this about Cindy and Dominic?

As the good Catholic that I am, I listened intently to the full gospel and didn't think a thing about Jesus Christ Superstar music. I thought about Jim Caveziel in Passion of the Christ, he was so hot.  

All I could think about during the reading was how bad my knee was hurting and I never thought it would end. So my Tevye friend, I will be rotting in hell along with you!

At least I'm not a sociopath, Father told me so yesterday!  

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 05, 2009, 02:46:57 PM »

Cindy - the neck throttler...question: do we know if anyone other than Cindy and KC that directly saw Cindy choke KC?  I'm thinking that if they have Cindy on the stand and she denies choking KC, that it can't be proved unless KC gets on the stand and testifies to it.  I doubt that even Jose will put KC on the stand.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 05, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »

Dominic Casey...boy it seems so suspicious that he and Cindy would have had a falling out.  I'm thinking that Cindy wanted DKC to lie or omit facts in his deposition with Morgan.  DKC got a very high-powered attorney at the very last minute and cancelled his depo.  I've not yet heard that the depo has been rescheduled.  Has any other monkey any information on this? 

I'm also wondering WHY DKC thought he needed to get such a high-powered attorney.  I'm beginning to think that DKC could be in a whole lot of trouble in this whole mess with Cindy and could be in jeopardy of losing his PI license and possibly going to jail. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #655 on: April 05, 2009, 02:51:53 PM »

Quote from: joesamas mama
[/quote

I anticipate that Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland will tell Bozo something similar to this:   "Didn't we visit this once before?   I distinctly told you to contact Texas Equusearch directly and your motion was denied.   For the same reasons, your motion is denied."   I have a post here a few pages back as to why I think Bozo wants these records so badly.   I'm sure we will be receiving reaction from TM's Florida attorney, Mark Nejame shortly.    I still get a kick in the pants that he is representing Tim after resigning as the Anthonys attorney.   I got a bigger chuckle watching Nejame argue that motion the first time around, he was eloquent & court room ready savvy, he ran circles around Bozo!    It was also worth a few giggles this past motion hearing to watch Nejame smooging with detective & the prosecution while the Anthonys sat in the court room chewing their gum.

THanks Capp, I read the post about why he wanted the documents now (Hoover right) and asked the same question. So Strickland will tell Baez shove it up your behind, fly to Texas and get a judge to release the documents or Baez needs to shut the Heck up. Does this question make sense.

I didn't like that Nejame at all, but when he came to Tim's defense and left the Ant's Mr Nejame is a good man in my eyes. even if he has a plaster cast of his baby's behind hanging on the wall.

Hi JSM!!!!!

I just had to come out of "lurkdom" to tel  you how much I admire you and your Wonderful sense of humor.  You are one "Amazng" Monkey!!!!

Hugs,
PJ  flower
[/quote] Awwww, PJ that was so sweet of you to say! I am about to tear up. You are lovely monkey too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #656 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »

Ok, will try this again......My goodness Dolce, you sure there are only TWO?  Your going to be needing that "Wheel Barrow" soon!   Gosh, and still 2 months to go?
I know! 
They are full of cheese puffs and chocolate milk.   

Thank you Sassy and NRCG too for your sweet comments!
Good Morning everyone, Dolce you are an adorable pregnant woman, just caring the weight in your stomach, now I want to know how you managed that?  It won't be to much longer.
Yoga!  (Healing lotion with cocoa butter all over too)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #657 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »

Sunday morning OT for the Catholics here (c'mon, we already had our "blockbuster" for the day, Cindy and Dom broke up! Oooh, do you think she'll stop leaving notes on his locker? And will he peel out when he sees her in the parking lot? )

So, it's Palm Sunday. As we're reading the Passion (the big long long long long part that leads up to Jesus' death)...did anyone else hear the music  from "Jesus Christ Superstar" playing in your head? And did anyone else think it might be more FUN if we just sang the whole play? And then, of course, cos we're Catholic, did anyone else feel guilty about thinking Father should make the Mass more fun?

(Oh, this monkey is SO going to hell! )
I just got in the cage Tevye. WTH is this about Cindy and Dominic?

As the good Catholic that I am, I listened intently to the full gospel and didn't think a thing about Jesus Christ Superstar music. I thought about Jim Caveziel in Passion of the Christ, he was so hot.  

All I could think about during the reading was how bad my knee was hurting and I never thought it would end. So my Tevye friend, I will be rotting in hell along with you!

At least I'm not a sociopath, Father told me so yesterday!  
I could have told you that you weren't a sociopath, I can't believe the priest made a comment like that. You are way to kind and thoughtful and you love Joe  Cindy and Dom had a falling out, hope Dom starts telling tales about Cindy and George. Get prepared Cindy and George will get deposed on Thurs. Can't wait for the lies to begin. Also the Anthony's took their new boat on a maiden voyage 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: April 05, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

Miss you too Dolce!! Just been busy, but I've been reading and trying to catch up. You look radiant! I know you probably don't feel that way, but cherish every miserable moment! My babies are all grown up and sometimes I wish I could still feel the way they kicked and moved inside me. Bless you baby sister!! 
Hurry back soon Big Sis!  (Also wanna see more photos of the hotel soon)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: April 05, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

A maiden voyage, your kidding, where was this maiden voyage at? Gee, I hope nobody got seasick 
I bet someone drank all the champagne before it could be used for the launch as well.  (One would have to be drunk to go along with this stupid ordeal)

Caylee...oh Caylee where are you?  Oh ya that's right they do not care, BUT WE DO!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.