May 28, 2024, 08:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 182915 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »

If you want the rest of his posts -- let me know and I'll post them tonight.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:    

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

Wow, sharon, was that really posted in 2006??

I remember all of that, as well.  We finally found the Flying Fishbone Restaurant.
There are a lot of things in those messages that have been mentioned before.

I think the search for the sailboat Michelle is significant!!

When I check the Lat & Long I get the are that is shown in Kyle's colorful biorythms map....off of Arishi
beach.

Yes, I thought that was quite odd, at the time.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2009, 06:17:31 PM »

Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines
http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html
SOURCE: various

The following table lists Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago pipelines, as shown on the map. It is followed by the map, which you can click to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in the table. Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasolene, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipeline, if known, are shown on the table. Follow these links for current Venezuela economic data, which include oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports, and Trinidad and Tobago economic data, with the same information. For historical data, follow this link, and on that page click on a year, and then a country name.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html

This is a good one.  I found it earlier when I was looking for the blocks.  Glad you posted it, hotping. 
Thanks 2NJ.....I wonder if We should start a thread for some of this contract info so that it will be easier to locate later.....?

Be my guest!!!         

But But I don't know how.....  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »

If you want the rest of his posts -- let me know and I'll post them tonight.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:    

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

Thank you, Sharon.  I knew we had a thread somewhere with them, so I just looked & found them in the S & S forum.     

A little bit down on the page, Klaas posted them in sequence, then Sleuth followed by posting direct links to the comments on the FP.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=564.0
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:21:45 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »

Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines

The following table lists Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago pipelines, as shown on the map. It is followed by the map, which you can click to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in the table. Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasolene, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipeline, if known, are shown on the table. Follow these links for current Venezuela economic data, which include oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports, and Trinidad and Tobago economic data, with the same information. For historical data, follow this link, and on that page click on a year, and then a country name.

This is a good one.  I found it earlier when I was looking for the blocks.  Glad you posted it, hotping. 
Thanks 2NJ.....I wonder if We should start a thread for some of this contract info so that it will be easier to locate later.....?

Be my guest!!!         

What shall I name it?   (to start a thread, you have to click the tab that says New Topic....I'll do it....just help me get the Subject right.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »

What was the date of the Persistence "rescue" of the "Michelle"?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »

Kyle posted about it under the date 1/17/08 on the Persistence blog stating the help call came in at 2100 hr, but at the bottom it says it was posted by Kyle at 9-something.  Maybe it's just me but it's hard to tell if he was recording in real time or as the spirit moved him.  He was questioned about it here on 1/18/08.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:45:31 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

Kyle posted about it under the date 1/17/08 on the Persistence blog stating the help call came in at 2100 hr, but at the bottom it says it was posted by Kyle at 9-something.  Maybe it's just me but it's hard to tell if he was recording in real time or as the spirit moved him.  He was questioned about it here on 1/18/08.
Thanks! I hate to ask, but it would sure be interesting to see all of the "Michelle's Blog" entries placed into Lifesong's timeline!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

Be my guest!!!         

What shall I name it?   (to start a thread, you have to click the tab that says New Topic....I'll do it....just help me get the Subject right.
Maybe name it...   Oil and Gas Pipeline Info.... unless Lifesong can think of something better.....

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »

Thurs 17-Jan 2320 hrs
The Persistence left the dock today at 1224 hrs. The trade winds are howling at 30+kts. The 8ft+ seas are growing and brimming with white caps rolling in from the northeast. The occasional 12-14ft swell rocks the Persistence mercilessly along with its inhabitants. Inside, life goes on as usual and spirits are high. Exceptionally large swells throw around anything that isn't dogged down. The galley clock gets thrown off the wall and is now stuck reading 8:35. It seems we also have high-tech self-clearing shelves, tables, and counters. Traversing around inside the boat is a novelty in high seas. People turn into walking pendulums making Z-shaped paths leaning to and fro 30 degrees. The comedy is abruptly interupted with a sobering reminder of the ocean's peril over the radio.

2100 hrs - A call comes on the radio from the Aruban Port Authority requesting the Persistence assist a vessel in distress. A sailboat named Michelle with 6 reported on board is adrift. In such strong winds and high seas it's possible the sailboat could have broken its mast. All we know is that they need immediate help. The search team picks up the sonar and immediately heads in the reported direction of the distressed vessel. For miles we scan the dark horizon as Curacao, Aruba, and the Persistence carefully monitor the radio. Finally, we receive a position and plot a bearing and range -4.5 miles, heading 210 degrees. After a while, the Aruban port authority once again raises the Persistence on the radio, only this time with a very different position. It seems not only is the Michelle adrift, she is very lost. I can only imagine what kind of hell the people on board are going through. Powerless, drifting, scared, alone, and at the mercy of perilous seas the Michelle hopes and waits for rescue somewhere offshore Curacao. The Persistence is called off its search and turns towards the Port of Aruba at 2300 hrs. Although unspoken, we all feel a sense of disappointment knowing the Michelle is still out there in danger.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

Thanks! I hate to ask, but it would sure be interesting to see all of the "Michelle's Blog" entries placed into Lifesong's timeline!!
I Agree Wreck...That would be interesting! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2009, 06:47:45 PM »

BBL Monkeys.....

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »

BBL Monkeys.....

OK....your thread is waiting for you.     

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4838.new#new

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

Been working on that since last night, Wreck!   

Next update currently scheduled for Saturday and they'll be in there.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

Been working on that since last night, Wreck!   

Next update currently scheduled for Saturday and they'll be in there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

Mmmmm I don't remember that Hotping.  And I remember I think Janet specifically was interested in them looking off the East shore..........I believe?

I just don't think I remember reading that ever happened. 

I still am a believer that Natalee Holloway's remains were not immediately taken out to sea.

When Kyle Kingman requested theories ... I emailed him mine but ... he did not seem impressed.  Story of my life.

Janet

+++++++

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

1.  COULD A DECEASED NATALEE HOLLOWAY HAVE BEEN MOVED FROM THE ARUBAN HOTEL STRIP TO THE EASTERN AREA OF THE ISLAND ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005?

NANCY GRACE
Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired July 29, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

2.  COULD NATALEE HAVE BEEN BURIED IN A SHALLOW GRACE ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF THE ISLAND ON MAY 30, 2005?

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink | Comments (270) | TrackBack (2)

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/week24/

Holloway Stalemate?
Sunday, July 03, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: .... I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161474,00.html

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

DAVE: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there yet and saved Paulus about 30 minutes. Lorenzo's house was nearby.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2256.0

Scared Monkey’s Interview Transcript with Tim Miller - July 24th, 2005

RED:  There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

TIM MILLER:  We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for July 13, 2005, CNNHN
Aired July 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

PENHAUL: The searchers were at an area called Boca Prim (ph). That`s on the northern side of the island near the national park.

It`s an area of soft sand dunes. There`s only one road to get down there. It`s a very rough road. You can really only get there by four-wheel drive.  It`s where a dry riverbed meets the ocean. And it`s at that area where this thing that looked like a grave, a hole, about four feet deep and about the length of a body with a mound of sand beside it, was found, Nancy.

GRACE: Now, also, on the north end of the island, where they were today, is that where that lighthouse is?

PENHAUL: Not really, no. The lighthouse is at the northern tip, at the northwest tip. And this area is really on the northeastern side of the island.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/13/ng.01.html

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected? We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

View images at:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

3.  COULD NATALE HAVE BEEN MOVED FROM THE SHALLOW GRAVE AND PLACED IN THE LANDFILL ON JUNE 1, 2005.

Police Comb Aruba Landfill in Natalee Case
Saturday, July 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Police and volunteers used heavy equipment, shovels and trained dogs Saturday to pick through a landfill where a witness claimed he saw men dumping a female body two days after an Alabama teenager vanished.

The landfill is on the southern part of the Dutch Caribbean (search) island, the opposite side from where Natalee Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

The witness claimed he saw the men dumping the body on the afternoon of June 1, said Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch (search), which is coordinating the landfill search.

The FBI and Aruban police have questioned the witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time, Miller said.

"He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said.

The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a light colored jeep, said Miller, who spoke to the man Friday.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia (search) said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway's disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164208,00.html

NANCY GRACE

MANSUR: … But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

NANCY GRACE

CANDIOTTI:his same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.

Police Search Landfill For Natalee
Witness Says He Saw Body Dumped There After U.S. Teen Vanished
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, July 30, 2005 | by Lloyd de Vries

The witness told his brother what he saw soon afterward, and the brother told police, he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/31/world/main712950.shtml?source=search_story

COULD JUNIOR'S OBSERVATION OF JUNE 1, 2005 HAVE DICTATED NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS WERE MOVED ONCE AGAIN ... TO THE OCEAN?

NANCY GRACE
Suspect Released by Aruban Police; BTK`s Special Privileges
Aired April 24, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2009, 07:01:16 PM »

Reminds me! Holiday weekend tomorrow.............. big news from Aruba??????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »

Welcome back, Janet!

Thanks Lifesong!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »

Mmmmm I don't remember that Hotping.  And I remember I think Janet specifically was interested in them looking off the East shore..........I believe?

I just don't think I remember reading that ever happened. 

I still am a believer that Natalee Holloway's remains were not immediately taken out to sea.

When Kyle Kingman requested theories ... I emailed him mine but ... he did not seem impressed.  Story of my life.

Janet

+++++++

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

1.  COULD A DECEASED NATALEE HOLLOWAY HAVE BEEN MOVED FROM THE ARUBAN HOTEL STRIP TO THE EASTERN AREA OF THE ISLAND ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005?

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

2.  COULD NATALEE HAVE BEEN BURIED IN A SHALLOW GRACE ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF THE ISLAND ON MAY 30, 2005?

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink | Comments (270) | TrackBack (2)

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/week24/

Holloway Stalemate?
Sunday, July 03, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: .... I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161474,00.html

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

DAVE: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there yet and saved Paulus about 30 minutes. Lorenzo's house was nearby.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2256.0

Scared Monkey’s Interview Transcript with Tim Miller - July 24th, 2005

RED:  There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

TIM MILLER:  We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for July 13, 2005, CNNHN
Aired July 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

PENHAUL: The searchers were at an area called Boca Prim (ph). That`s on the northern side of the island near the national park.

It`s an area of soft sand dunes. There`s only one road to get down there. It`s a very rough road. You can really only get there by four-wheel drive.  It`s where a dry riverbed meets the ocean. And it`s at that area where this thing that looked like a grave, a hole, about four feet deep and about the length of a body with a mound of sand beside it, was found, Nancy.

GRACE: Now, also, on the north end of the island, where they were today, is that where that lighthouse is?

PENHAUL: Not really, no. The lighthouse is at the northern tip, at the northwest tip. And this area is really on the northeastern side of the island.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/13/ng.01.html

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected? We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

View images at:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

3.  COULD NATALE HAVE BEEN MOVED FROM THE SHALLOW GRAVE AND PLACED IN THE LANDFILL ON JUNE 1, 2005.

Police Comb Aruba Landfill in Natalee Case
Saturday, July 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Police and volunteers used heavy equipment, shovels and trained dogs Saturday to pick through a landfill where a witness claimed he saw men dumping a female body two days after an Alabama teenager vanished.

The landfill is on the southern part of the Dutch Caribbean (search) island, the opposite side from where Natalee Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

The witness claimed he saw the men dumping the body on the afternoon of June 1, said Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch (search), which is coordinating the landfill search.

The FBI and Aruban police have questioned the witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time, Miller said.

"He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said.

The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a light colored jeep, said Miller, who spoke to the man Friday.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia (search) said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway's disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164208,00.html

NANCY GRACE

MANSUR: … But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

NANCY GRACE

CANDIOTTI:his same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.

Police Search Landfill For Natalee
Witness Says He Saw Body Dumped There After U.S. Teen Vanished
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, July 30, 2005 | by Lloyd de Vries

The witness told his brother what he saw soon afterward, and the brother told police, he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/31/world/main712950.shtml?source=search_story

COULD JUNIOR'S OBSERVATION OF JUNE 1, 2005 HAVE DICTATED NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS WERE MOVED ONCE AGAIN ... TO THE OCEAN?

NANCY GRACE
Suspect Released by Aruban Police; BTK`s Special Privileges
Aired April 24, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Well I am always impressed to read your work..

and I too believe Natalee was moved 2 times.. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »

Thanks Edward.

Your have been missed on the Natalee Holloway forum.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »

HAPPY EASTER MONKEYS

THE OLD TESTAMENT

Isaiah 53 - The Ultimate Sacrifice -Prophecy

1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes [c] his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

11 After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

THE NEW TESTAMENT

Luke 23: The Ultimate Sacrifice - Prophecy Fulfilled

1-2  Then they all took Jesus to Pilate and began to bring up charges against him. They said, "We found this man undermining our law and order, forbidding taxes to be paid to Caesar, setting himself up as Messiah-King."

3  Pilate asked him, "Is this true that you're 'King of the Jews'?"  "Those are your words, not mine," Jesus replied.

4  Pilate told the high priests and the accompanying crowd, "I find nothing wrong here. He seems harmless enough to me."

5  But they were vehement. "He's stirring up unrest among the people with his teaching, disturbing the peace everywhere, starting in Galilee and now all through Judea. He's a dangerous man, endangering the peace."

6-7  When Pilate heard that, he asked, "So, he's a Galilean?" Realizing that he properly came under Herod's jurisdiction, he passed the buck to Herod, who just happened to be in Jerusalem for a few days.

8-10  Herod was delighted when Jesus showed up. He had wanted for a long time to see him, he'd heard so much about him. He hoped to see him do something spectacular. He peppered him with questions. Jesus didn't answer—not one word. But the high priests and religion scholars were right there, saying their piece, strident and shrill in their accusations.

11-12  Mightily offended, Herod turned on Jesus. His soldiers joined in, taunting and jeering. Then they dressed him up in an elaborate king costume and sent him back to Pilate. That day Herod and Pilate became thick as thieves. Always before they had kept their distance.

13-16  Then Pilate called in the high priests, rulers, and the others and said, "You brought this man to me as a disturber of the peace. I examined him in front of all of you and found there was nothing to your charge. And neither did Herod, for he has sent him back here with a clean bill of health. It's clear that he's done nothing wrong, let alone anything deserving death. I'm going to warn him to watch his step and let him go."

18-20  At that, the crowd went wild: "Kill him! Give us Barabbas!" (Barabbas had been thrown in prison for starting a riot in the city and for murder.) Pilate still wanted to let Jesus go, and so spoke out again.

21  But they kept shouting back, "Crucify! Crucify him!"

22  He tried a third time. "But for what crime? I've found nothing in him deserving death. I'm going to warn him to watch his step and let him go."

23-25  But they kept at it, a shouting mob, demanding that he be crucified. And finally they shouted him down. Pilate caved in and gave them what they wanted. He released the man thrown in prison for rioting and murder, and gave them Jesus to do whatever they wanted.

26-31  As they led him off, they made Simon, a man from Cyrene who happened to be coming in from the countryside, carry the cross behind Jesus. A huge crowd of people followed, along with women weeping and carrying on. At one point Jesus turned to the women and said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, don't cry for me. Cry for yourselves and for your children. The time is coming when they'll say, 'Lucky the women who never conceived! Lucky the wombs that never gave birth! Lucky the breasts that never gave milk!' Then they'll start calling to the mountains, 'Fall down on us!' calling to the hills, 'Cover us up!' If people do these things to a live, green tree, can you imagine what they'll do with deadwood?"

32  Two others, both criminals, were taken along with him for execution.

33  When they got to the place called Skull Hill, they crucified him, along with the criminals, one on his right, the other on his left.

34-35  Jesus prayed, "Father, forgive them; they don't know what they're doing."  Dividing up his clothes, they threw dice for them. The people stood there staring at Jesus, and the ringleaders made faces, taunting, "He saved others. Let's see him save himself! The Messiah of God—ha! The Chosen—ha!"

36-37  The soldiers also came up and poked fun at him, making a game of it. They toasted him with sour wine: "So you're King of the Jews! Save yourself!"

38  Printed over him was a sign: this is the king of the jews.

39  One of the criminals hanging alongside cursed him: "Some Messiah you are! Save yourself! Save us!"

40-41  But the other one made him shut up: "Have you no fear of God? You're getting the same as him. We deserve this, but not him—he did nothing to deserve this."

42  Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you enter your kingdom."

43  He said, "Don't worry, I will. Today you will join me in paradise."

44-46  By now it was noon. The whole earth became dark, the darkness lasting three hours—a total blackout. The Temple curtain split right down the middle. Jesus called loudly, "Father, I place my life in your hands!" Then he breathed his last.

47  When the captain there saw what happened, he honored God: "This man was innocent! A good man, and innocent!"

48-49  All who had come around as spectators to watch the show, when they saw what actually happened, were overcome with grief and headed home. Those who knew Jesus well, along with the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a respectful distance and kept vigil.

50-54  There was a man by the name of Joseph, a member of the Jewish High Council, a man of good heart and good character. He had not gone along with the plans and actions of the council. His hometown was the Jewish village of Arimathea. He lived in alert expectation of the kingdom of God. He went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Taking him down, he wrapped him in a linen shroud and placed him in a tomb chiseled into the rock, a tomb never yet used. It was the day before Sabbath, the Sabbath just about to begin.

55-56  The women who had been companions of Jesus from Galilee followed along. They saw the tomb where Jesus' body was placed. Then they went back to prepare burial spices and perfumes. They rested quietly on the Sabbath, as commanded.

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.