May 29, 2024, 05:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 275359 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

Not sure if everyone has seen all of these photos.  I'm hot for the one of Spindy in her bathing suit in the pool.     

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Notice pic # 31..Casey has a 'lollipop' but Caylee has ...none!!!!  (Drugs)

To me she looks like she is holding it for Caylee.  I have seen Casey in other pics with a lollipop or gum--oral fixation??

Good morning spunky monkeys!!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

Does anyone know the date Casey was renting the movie with her boyfriend was it June 9 what she first stated Caylee went missing or July 15 after or before she told her mom she was missing?? Sorry I can't seem to find the date anywhere.

I was thinking it was around June 16 but could be wrong ...

Just before 8:00,on the evening of the 16th.
Moies were Jumper and Untraceable.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »

Hey Bearly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

Yes, June 16

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

Probably child was dead or maybe in her trunk dying and she was renting movies with her BF. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2009, 11:46:47 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony to give depositions
Last Edited: Wednesday, 08 Apr 2009, 10:21 AM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 08 Apr 2009, 10:12 AM EDT

Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled to give depositions on Thursday in the civil suit case filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

George and Cindy's daughter, Casey, claimed that a woman sharing the same name as Gonzalez took her daughter, Caylee Marie, last June. After months of searching for the missing toddler, her body was recovered in a wooded area near her grandparent's home in East Orange County in December.

They will be deposed separately at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Morgan & Morgan Law Office. The depositions are not open to the public, but transcripts of their interviews are expected to be released afterward.

Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, already gave his deposition in the case. His taped deposition lasted approximately three hours.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040809anthony_depositions

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

The reactions (or lack thereof in some instances) has really hit home for me.  I was furious from the George story about "she is good" and backed away from the internet until I calmed yesterday. 

Late yesterday there was an amber alert issued close to me.

This was a shock as we are in what was assumed a very safe rural area where I have never locked my house or my vehicles let alone even worried about crimes that happen further south and in more populated areas.

The amber alert was issued for a 6 month old.  This baby's mother had driven to the the elementary school to pick up her other children, left the baby in the car seat while she stood outside of her vehicle waiting for school to be let out.  A young male jumped in her vehicle and stole it with baby inside.  Within a very short time an amber alert was issued.  Though we are a good two hours from where this took place it was still far to close for us. 

Other parents from the school grabbed their kids and started driving around looking for the vehicle.  A description was given via media of the vehicle and people left work early to go check their farms and the rural roads up here.  My own family took drives out to our fields, dug outs and remote roads to see if by chance he had driven up here.

The mother was distraught as well as other parents from the school yet they also helped search and acted appropriately.  Some three hours later the vehicle was found in a nearby city as it had been abandoned in an alley with child unharmed.

The media tried to interview the mother and her only response was that she was going to see her child and to get the hell out of her way.

Though everyone reacts differently and the magnitude of the reactions will vary, the reactions by this mother was what I would expect from any caring mother who's child has truly gone missing.  This too close to home incident has me in a different place now with the whole Anthony case.  Justice for Caylee is what I will be focusing on instead of the despicable sideshow that I am sure God is focusing on.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »

To me she looks like she is holding it for Caylee.  I have seen Casey in other pics with a lollipop or gum--oral fixation??

Good morning spunky monkeys!!!!

Good morning Bearly!  Lovely to see you today.

Cindy has an issue with gum chewing as well.  It must come with the set of chompers.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

Has anyone every noticed that in Caylee Pics, the ones before March she smiles laughs and has a twinkle in her eye innocence but starting in march the pics of her her face changes the twinkle is gone she seems so sad and her eyes have dark circles under them and she seems like she had started being abused or drugged locked in the trunk so I feel that Casey had been doing something drugging her since march and locking her in the trunk or car for hours its just not right. Has anyone else noticed the way the baby looked??
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2009, 12:03:26 PM »

No Rose-

Wow.  things like this definately refocus our eyes on the important things.  I am so happy for the baby and the mother that they are back together.  This is a situation that could happen to any of us mommies any time.  Thank GOD that he had his hand on this situation. 

I commend you for your words and your attitude.  Thanks for sharing your story and may it be a good reminder of MANY things to us all. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »

Do No Evil 
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »

Cindy & George Anthony to give depositions
Last Edited: Wednesday, 08 Apr 2009, 10:21 AM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 08 Apr 2009, 10:12 AM EDT

Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled to give depositions on Thursday in the civil suit case filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

George and Cindy's daughter, Casey, claimed that a woman sharing the same name as Gonzalez took her daughter, Caylee Marie, last June. After months of searching for the missing toddler, her body was recovered in a wooded area near her grandparent's home in East Orange County in December.

They will be deposed separately at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Morgan & Morgan Law Office. The depositions are not open to the public, but transcripts of their interviews are expected to be released afterward.

Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, already gave his deposition in the case. His taped deposition lasted approximately three hours.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040809anthony_depositions

You know that is gonna be really interesting,wonder if cindy will remember all the same lies she has told and wonder if george will go with what he told LE or what he said on LKL..cant wait to hear this

Live each day as if it were your last!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »

I always thought it was "put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool". 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

Has anyone every noticed that in Caylee Pics, the ones before March she smiles laughs and has a twinkle in her eye innocence but starting in march the pics of her her face changes the twinkle is gone she seems so sad and her eyes have dark circles under them and she seems like she had started being abused or drugged locked in the trunk so I feel that Casey had been doing something drugging her since march and locking her in the trunk or car for hours its just not right. Has anyone else noticed the way the baby looked??

From the videos and various pictures of Caylee I noticed a lack of joy on her face and in her eyes as she got older. Towards the end, she appeared very wistful to me. So sad. Somebody was stealing her childlike joy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:30 PM »

From the videos and various pictures of Caylee I noticed a lack of joy on her face and in her eyes as she got older. Towards the end, she appeared very wistful to me. So sad. Somebody was stealing her childlike joy.
"Stealing her childlike joy"  That is a very good way to put it.  Can you sit on Caylee's side at the trial???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »

Very much so, she does not look as healthy as she did.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »

Row row row your boat way up the f'ing stream
Far far far away to where you'll never again be seen
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
That would be our dream

Second verse (sing it with me, children)  Row row row your boat gently down the shore, you may have gotten a shiny new boat, but your daugther"s still at w----!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2009, 12:38:51 PM »

That would be our dream

Second verse (sing it with me, children)  Row row row your boat gently down the shore, you may have gotten a shiny new boat, but your daugther"s still at w----!!!!

You go A1. 

~ Peter Frampton
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »

That would be our dream

You go A1. 
I'm getting sea sick and hoping for a leak. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »

That would be our dream

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »

Caylee Anthony:Will You Ever Get The Justice You Deserve?
Posted on April 7th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture
Read 1,727 time
Caylee Anthony disappeared from the face of the earth sometime in mid June 2008. The last person to see her alive is her mother, Casey Anthony who claims she dropped her daughter off on her way to work one morning at the Nanny’s and when she returned to get her that evening there was no one there. Now that alone could be believable but once facts and stories started to unfold in the case it was quite apparent that Casey Anthony’s stories were impossible to believe. She lied about working at Universal Studios and kept lying until she was cornered and forced to tell the truth.

Casey didn’t do what a normal mother of a two year old child would do when her daughter went missing. Instead of calling the police or 911 or anyone for that matter, to report Caylee being gone, she went on about her life as though everything was normal according to her friends. She told the cops 31 days later when asked what was she doing all that time that she was doing her own investigating. That appears to be a lie also since dozens of photos came out showing Casey Anthony before and after the time little Caylee disappeared in places like a nightclub dancing on poles and doing things like rubbing up against another woman and giving a lap dance to someone. She was also caught on camera during a shopping spree at target using a check that she allegedly stole from her ex-best friend, Amy. When she went to the check out there was nothing in that basket for her daughter. I think about it and I don’t ever remember going on a shopping spree without coming out of the store with a stack of things for my kids.

Eventually after evidence built up against Casey Anthony she was arrested for the murder of her daughter. A grand jury handed down an indictment for first degree murder for Casey which means she would no longer be eligible for bail. Casey insists that she is innocent and someone she called the Nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez is the one that has her daughter.

BNN has been reporting on this case from the beginning and I have yet to see Casey Anthony shed one tear for her daughter. I saw her crying twice on TV and the first time for that was when she found out the bail was set so high that she wouldn’t be able to get out of jail and the second time was when they were about to arrest her again after the indictment against her was handed down. I have cried more tears over this case than she seems to have. She lives in luxury in jail eating her choice desserts and she gets to buy toiletries to make her smell all good, which I assume is for Jose Baez since she certainly isn’t able to mingle around in jail with the other inmates.

When Casey was arrested for the first degree murder, Kathie Belich from WFTV-Channel 9, said that Casey was cool as a cucumber as she sat and joked around with the detectives from the FBI and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. Belich claimed that Casey was more interested in the media coverage that her missing daughter.

Leonard Padilla was having divers dive to try to find Caylee and once they found a bag and everyone panicked wondering if they had actually found Caylee’s body. When Casey heard about it in jail she didn’t react at all. Why? Because she knew that baby wasn’t in that river. She knew they were searching in the wrong place.

In December a meter reader with Orange County, Roy Kronk, discovered a bag on an empty lot that had been flooded during the search in August for Caylee. The amazing part was that the bag was discovered not far, I believe it was like less than ¼ of a mile from the Anthony home. When Casey heard the news and where the suspected remains of her daughter were found she started hyperventilating and asked for medication. She reacted this way before anyone even positively identified the remains as that of Caylee Marie Anthony. As luck would have it, her reaction was caught on camera so it isn’t her word against a jail guards.

Now it is the beginning of April and Casey Anthony is still claiming she is innocent and her sleazebag attorney is still claiming to believe she is too. I guess he is hoping that the public will eventually believe his line that Casey is waiting for her day in court to tell her story. He claims that once it comes out we will all sit back and say “Ahh, now we understand” I say “YEAH RIGHT”.

Yesterday videos, and taped interviews were released by the state to the public. One video that was released showed Casey in the room where they were questioning her. While waiting we see where she fiddled with her hair, she pulled her shirt down as if she was trying to make some cleavage show for the detectives, she played with her fingernails. The main idea is that she just wasn’t the typical mother that had just been arrested for killing her own child.

Also in the evidence released was a videotaped conversation between Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee Anthony and her ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzarro. The investigators asked Lazzarro to get Lee talking. We can hear in the video where Lee wonders why his sister has lied so much since she was in middle school. “If she’s deceitful, she’s doing it for… you know I can’t even say that,” Lee said. “I’m trying to think. Does she really only do it to better herself? Or does she even say white lies just to do it… Sometimes she lies to lie.”

I also heard today that the attorney’s hired by Zenaida Gonzalez for her defamation case are asking the judge in the civil case against Casey Anthony to hold the private investigator, Dominic Casey, in contempt of court. Dominic at one time worked for both Casey Anthony’s defense team and for George and Cindy Anthony. He was scheduled to give a deposition for the deposition case on March 25 but instead Dominic Casey hired himself a lawyer and didn’t show up for the deposition.

According to another private investigator, Jim Hoover that also worked for the Anthony family, Dominic Casey knew that Caylee had been dead a month before her remains had actually been found. He videotaped Dominic while he was investigating a house that was owned by someone with the last name of Gonzalez.

What is going to happen next in this case? What shocking news will come out next? Will Casey turn against everyone including her family and try pinning this on one of them? If so which one? And better yet would one of them be willing to take the fall for her? I suppose we will just have to wait until this case goes to court hopefully in October to find out. I am sure that we are all sitting around waiting for this so called shocking news that sleazebag Baez has been trying to tell us that we will find out when Casey gets her day in court.

Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.