May 29, 2024, 11:08:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 294573 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1140 on: April 28, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... I LOVED the first 20 mins...

Boo, I ALWAYS  mean to tell you.. I see your man   
  all the time here in nyc.

pb

OMG!!! Next time grab him and send him COD!! Put holes in the box please!! I will love Pinkbanana forever and ever!!! It's my birthday tomorrow, can you express ship him???? Pleassse???
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:08:31 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: April 28, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »

Words you'll never hear kc say, "How could I have been so selfish?  I just wanted to have fun." 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: April 28, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »

They sure do....especially Cindy.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: April 28, 2009, 11:02:01 PM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Sorry but I'm way behind, so excuse me if this was already noted.

I found it remarkable that it was mentioned on NG that defense waived swift trial.  I guess Baez was baffled/convinced by the bs up front so let it go.

Wonder if he wishes he had advised for speedy trial now?  Imagine all the discovery that would have been glossed over to their advantage if he weren't so easily impressed by alleged perps lies and fantastical stories.

Foggy

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1144 on: April 28, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I stayed up and watched SUV, it wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was good. I stayed up way passed my bedtime. All westcoast monkeys. Watch it. I missed the very begining but it was good. night night. I gotta put the baby to sleep tonight.    Sorry for the off topic I'm just glad he is home. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

3babies is pizzed...I am gonna sue NBC for taking away these 41 minutes of my life that I will never get back

I'll bet JB was glued to the set, taking detailed notes. At the end, he throw his pen at the TV!!   

I think that he watches Perry Mason reruns and practices cross examination with dolls.

And we won't even speculate why those dolls are so handy to him....................   Rolling Eyes

those dolls know their on a short string once BJ sets skanky free

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »

Oh Jesus ...saying she died from Measles and encephalitis. Then panic and burial

I'm thinking it would have gone so much better for Casey if she had just confessed; struck a deal and confessed to burial after she died. That may not have been the truth, but I think it was her best shot. It's too late now, IMO.

I think so too CBB. It is too late.  But with this show I can imagine Bozo just got another idea for his defense. What do you guys think??

Oh I can see him now. I'm sure he watches the Sci-fi channel for defense strategies. BTW here's a cookie for JSM.

Grrrrr. Yummy. Thanks Boo I was going to bed but decided to skim through the posts. Thanks from JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1147 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I stayed up and watched SUV, it wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was good. I stayed up way passed my bedtime. All westcoast monkeys. Watch it. I missed the very begining but it was good. night night. I gotta put the baby to sleep tonight.    Sorry for the off topic I'm just glad he is home. 
  Good Night JSM

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1148 on: April 28, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

Night JSM, I know you both will sleep better now that you are together again.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: April 28, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »

pb

OMG!!! Next time grab him and send him COD!! Put holes in the box please!! I will love Pinkbanana forever and ever!!! It's my birthday tomorrow, can you express ship him???? Pleassse???

Boo, that was GREAT! If I could I would! 
Next time I see him I'll get an autograph for you.

pb
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:09:09 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: April 28, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »

Oh I bet KC is kicking herself for not copping to an accident now.!
Yeah, bet she is Niia welcome to the cage. JSM

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

pb

Boo, that was GREAT! If I could I would! 
Next time I see him I'll get an autograph for you.

pb

You are the BESTEST

Last OT....
He is BETTER looking in person....nice guy too.
I try to be. 

pb

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1152 on: April 28, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »

Whoops hit send before I was done. AAaaahem, attention all: PINKBANANA is the bestest monkey ever! She loves her Boo enough to accost a stranger and stuff him in a box and send him to her get Christopher Meloni's autograph. I will frame it and kiss it every night and every morning!! and I'll put a little picture of a pinkbanana next to it to remind me of how great a monkey you are!!! Tell him Boo from Michigan loves him!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 28, 2009, 11:16:49 PM »

One more thing before I go to bed. I don't know who the lady that played "Cindy" was, but she really reminded me of Joanna Lumley's Patsy on Ab Fab. JMO JSM

Night again all monkeys.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: April 28, 2009, 11:19:09 PM »

I will ask Klaas to give you my email addy.

Have a good night Boo!

pb

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: April 28, 2009, 11:19:20 PM »

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!I advise all of you to have a barf bag handy as you are reading this

Does 'Ugly Coping' Explain Casey's Partying?
Baez Cites Case In Discussing Anthony Defense
POSTED: 10:19 pm EDT April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 pm EDT April 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

Casey Anthony, left, in photo at party. The date it was taken is unknown.

How does Anthony explain her lack of concern, grief or remorse?

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

Baez declined to be more specific.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

Baez, however, did refer to a case that could provide insight into his defense.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

(See Slideshow Of Casey Anthony Party Photos)

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 28, 2009, 11:24:31 PM »

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!I advise all of you to have a barf bag handy as you are reading this

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

Yeah, BUT did Baez defend Cynthia Sommer? Nope

Slam dunk in the bag right there. KC IS GOING DOWN. Sorry Baez, you are going down too. JMO JSM

And I will say nitey nite from JSM and Josef. Sleep well all monkeys and may a document dump hit us all on top of the head in the morning. 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1157 on: April 28, 2009, 11:28:42 PM »

Good Night all! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: April 28, 2009, 11:31:55 PM »

Yeah, BUT did Baez defend Cynthia Sommer? Nope

Slam dunk in the bag right there. KC IS GOING DOWN. Sorry Baez, you are going down too. JMO JSM

And I will say nitey nite from JSM and Josef. Sleep well all monkeys and may a document dump hit us all on top of the head in the morning. 

Nite JSM and Josef.  Sweet dreams

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1159 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »

I will ask Klaas to give you my email addy.

Have a good night Boo!

pb

Here's my trash one deadnotsleeping @ ymail.com

Thanks PB!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.