June 15, 2024, 01:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 295795 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1780 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I don't go on eBay anymore, that's interesting. Maybe LP will purchase the land on eBay?

I judy had to go look.There is a ton of real estate for sale in Florida. 

How are they going to list that lot. "Swampland for sale. Notorious History."  Ick!!! 
You would be surprised to know how many people collect memorabilia from killers. It's sick. This would really tickle some sicko's fancy.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1781 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:24 PM »

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Casey's behavior is excitement that the little girl is out of the way. Reaction formation is the correct term for acting out while grieving; but Casey never "grieved" even when she got to jail.

That girl wouldnt know or feel grief if her life depended on it...o wait her life is on the line.  She never had a reaction formation to Caylee's murder, she had a reaction to her own freedom & now her reaction formation is trying to get away with it - it is the only thing she cares about, that is obvious - but I agree "ugly coping" which is a made up term and NOT part of any diagnostic explanation in the DSM-IV is pure BS...I hope Bozo does present it, its laughable!
Cappy, I know she didn't grieve for Caylee. But I have one question for you and the smart monkeys. Do you think she will ever grieve for Caylee? I didn't grieve for my Grandma when she passed away until a year later. But for my other Grandma I was totally crushed at her passing. They both were on hospice so it's not like either was totally unexpected. Sorry for the off topic, I just wanted to know if I am like KC. TIA JSM 

O JSM you are just fine, everyone grieves differently & certain stages of grief take longer than others for some but the difference with Casey is that she is a narcissistic sociopath & I doubt very highly that she will ever grief & feel any remorse for killing Caylee, she may fake it or she may exhibit a touch but I will guarantee you that whatever she feels it will be solely due to how it will be affecting Casey's life...in other words more self-absorbed behavior.
Thanks Cappy. I was just thinking about what was said about her not ever grieving, and it made me think I was a not right like KC. Thanks. Now that I think about it the only time KC ever cried is when she is digging into her eyes. Like she had Tabasco on her finger to get her to tear up. I hate her and her whole crazy family. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: April 30, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I don't go on eBay anymore, that's interesting. Maybe LP will purchase the land on eBay?

How are they going to list that lot. "Swampland for sale. Notorious History."  Ick!!! 
You would be surprised to know how many people collect memorabilia from killers. It's sick. This would really tickle some sicko's fancy.
You are so right Tevye. John Wayne Gacy, didn't he sell his paintings? There is another killer that made sketches in prison, I don't remember his name. I wouldn't want to touch anything I knew a killer ever laid hands on. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »

You are so right Tevye. John Wayne Gacy, didn't he sell his paintings? There is another killer that made sketches in prison, I don't remember his name. I wouldn't want to touch anything I knew a killer ever laid hands on. 

The Son of Sam Law, (David Berkowitz) which has been reversed prevented this.   In many states they have revised versions of the SSL which prevents an inmate from continuing to profit off his/her crime.  Now, an issue is "others" that make items to sell regarding killers & their victims...in this case the "Casey Sunshine doll" was an attempt & it was swiftly dealt with.  As far as I'm concerned murder memorabilia should be outlawed completely.

OK, gotta go watch some shows & rest up for tomorrow document release, I might check back in before turning in.  WOOT WOOT  

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:38 PM »

I left an important question in the four legged thread.

So we get docs tomorrow?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1785 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Casey's behavior is excitement that the little girl is out of the way. Reaction formation is the correct term for acting out while grieving; but Casey never "grieved" even when she got to jail.

That girl wouldnt know or feel grief if her life depended on it...o wait her life is on the line.  She never had a reaction formation to Caylee's murder, she had a reaction to her own freedom & now her reaction formation is trying to get away with it - it is the only thing she cares about, that is obvious - but I agree "ugly coping" which is a made up term and NOT part of any diagnostic explanation in the DSM-IV is pure BS...I hope Bozo does present it, its laughable!
Cappy, I know she didn't grieve for Caylee. But I have one question for you and the smart monkeys. Do you think she will ever grieve for Caylee? I didn't grieve for my Grandma when she passed away until a year later. But for my other Grandma I was totally crushed at her passing. They both were on hospice so it's not like either was totally unexpected. Sorry for the off topic, I just wanted to know if I am like KC. TIA JSM 

O JSM you are just fine, everyone grieves differently & certain stages of grief take longer than others for some but the difference with Casey is that she is a narcissistic sociopath & I doubt very highly that she will ever grief & feel any remorse for killing Caylee, she may fake it or she may exhibit a touch but I will guarantee you that whatever she feels it will be solely due to how it will be affecting Casey's life...in other words more self-absorbed behavior.

All true Capp - just like the day Bia$ held his press conference, the day of the GJ indictment - you could clearly tell Slore's one tear was fake and forced out and that it wasn't for Caylee it was for herself........it almost appeared to me that she was holding back a grin and and a smile.  Very disturbing, she is a twisted and sick soul.  JSM you are are perfectly normal for grieving the way you did.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 30, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »

I left an important question in the four legged thread.

So we get docs tomorrow?
Mtnmom, I posted in the four legged thread. It's not much help. Just wanted you to know. JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 30, 2009, 09:19:48 PM »

All true Capp - just like the day Bia$ held his press conference, the day of the GJ indictment - you could clearly tell Slore's one tear was fake and forced out and that it wasn't for Caylee it was for herself........it almost appeared to me that she was holding back a grin and and a smile.  Very disturbing, she is a twisted and sick soul.  JSM you are are perfectly normal for grieving the way you did.
  I forgot about the grin, I just remembered her touching her eye like she had pepper sauce on her finger.

Thanks mission, I didn't really think there was anything wrong with me, just wanted to make sure and really wondered if KC would ever grieve for Caylee or if any of the Anthony's would truly grieve for Caylee. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: April 30, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »

I want to email the SA office and forward them the name of an expert in PTSD and trauma.  He is a Florida State Professor and has a world renowed reputation.  He has lead the majority of reseach on PTSD.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »

Nite monkeys. Sorry I was off topic a bit ago. I am looking forward to the document dump tomorrow. I hope whatever they release will nail KC's and her screwed up family's arse to the wall. JMO JSM

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:46 PM »

How could Baez say and expect to be believed with the ugly grieving story ?
a. ) Casey insisted that Caylee was alive. Remains found Dec 11, identified Dec 18.
n. ) Her behaviour before, in fact all of 2008 was the same until she was arrested. She didn't miss a party until she was arrested.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1791 on: April 30, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »

Nite monkeys. Sorry I was off topic a bit ago. I am looking forward to the document dump tomorrow. I hope whatever they release will nail KC's and her screwed up family's arse to the wall. JMO JSM

Good nite JSM!  I didn't see any off topic ...... and I hope these docs are full of good stuff that will like you say nail all of their arses!!!!  Sleep good - see you tomorrow.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

I can see that they are using their BLOOD BOAT to search for children already.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: April 30, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

Looks like they are out on a leisurely boat ride.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 30, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Geez
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1795 on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »

Geez

I'm off to bed, but I wanted to comment on this. While KC is racking up millions in legal fees, can they go after the Ants for some of that? She was living under their roof, maybe some insurance or something? Also, does KC get to keep her Pop Tart money as the rest of the state goes under for her murdering ways? I would think they would attach her commissary at least!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1796 on: April 30, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

Geez
Cross your fingers and hope it's a "three hour tour"!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 30, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I missed NG tonight.  Anything that was really a BOMBSHELL?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: April 30, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »

Good nite monkeys and mod and Klaas.  I hope tomorrow is a good day.  I hope we get some good information.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: April 30, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »

Geez

That looks like fishing poles standing up theres.  And who is the other guy w/PoopyFace & FrankenFace.....the Bail Boy?

These monsters are disgusting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.