June 01, 2024, 06:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408699 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: November 02, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »

Just because the Majority believes something,doesn't make it true,now does it?The foundation of this site is to question,seek truth,and to seek justice!People are human and do error from time to time.I'm no different.All monkey's should stand firm in what they believe to be true at this time but,reserve the right to change their mind!

KTF

Your post is a keeper.  Thank you Keepthefaith.

You have been a Godsend.

an angelic monkey

I have attempted to stay on the sidewalk while ... striving to reach my destination ... the truth encompassing those who have prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  However ... it is the bumps in the long road which have to be navigated when the sidewalk comes to an abrupt end that can cause discouragment to set in.  It is something akin to this journey called life ... when you are ready to give up ... another sidewalk appears in the nic of time  and ... the journey is ongoing.

Keepthefaith ... at this moment in time ... I am peddling down a sidewalk that I could only dream about when I began my journey.

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: November 02, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

Just because the Majority believes something,doesn't make it true,now does it?The foundation of this site is to question,seek truth,and to seek justice!People are human and do error from time to time.I'm no different.All monkey's should stand firm in what they believe to be true at this time but,reserve the right to change their mind!

KTF

You have been a Godsend.

an angelic monkey

I have attempted to stay on the sidewalk while ... striving to reach my destination ... the truth encompassing those who have prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  However ... it is the bumps in the long road which have to be navigated when the sidewalk comes to an abrupt end that can cause discouragment to set in.  It is something akin to this journey called life ... when you are ready to give up ... another sidewalk appears in the nic of time  and ... the journey is ongoing.

Keepthefaith ... at this moment in time ... I am peddling down a sidewalk that I could only dream about when I began my journey.

Janet

I'll be the first to admit,i could be wrong,as well as don't have the answers to most things!I will stand firm in my convictions until proven otherwise.TIME WILL TELL!I'm more then happy to eat crow pies for days,months,years,if that will get us to Justice for Natalee Holloway.This isn't about being right in my book.It's about Natalee Holloway!I have enjoyed all the monkeys for there desire to seek Justice.I know where their hearts are.
How do cold cases get solved????By going over the OLD case files,OLD interviews,OLD evidence to see if anything was missed!!!!!!!!!!!!To think that we know it all,is when we've ceast to understand that we don't know it all.................KTF............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: November 02, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

Janet, I don't agree with any of your suppositions.  If I try to disagree with your opinion, you will scream for a mod
and say that I am disrespecting you.  I have asked before to let the discussion drop.

Magnolia ... once and only once have I requested that a mod intervene on this forum and ... I did that last week on the open forum.  Mods are here constantly and ... they can read for themselves.  If I am being disrespectful of another's opinion ... it is not my intention.   I have no problem being directed by a Mod to the offending post.

There are those with connections to the Natalee Holloway case that I perceive as collaborating with the enemy in the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway and ... for the benefit of even "one" guest in the rafters who may appreciate my prespective ... I will not drop any discussion just because others possess opinions to the contrary.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: November 02, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »

KTF

You have been a Godsend.

an angelic monkey

Janet

I'll be the first to admit,i could be wrong,as well as don't have the answers to most things!I will stand firm in my convictions until proven otherwise.TIME WILL TELL!I'm more then happy to eat crow pies for days,months,years,if that will get us to Justice for Natalee Holloway.This isn't about being right in my book.It's about Natalee Holloway!I have enjoyed all the monkeys for there desire to seek Justice.I know where their hearts are.
How do cold cases get solved????By going over the OLD case files,OLD interviews,OLD evidence to see if anything was missed!!!!!!!!!!!!To think that we know it all,is when we've ceast to understand that we don't know it all.................KTF............

No matter how many crow pies you eat, it doesn't help to retrieve the reputation of those who have been
shamelessly accused of turning their back on Natalee for "a price".

There is absolutely no proof of any of the accusations that have been made.  It is nothing short of slander.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: November 02, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »

KTF

You have been a Godsend.

an angelic monkey

Janet

No matter how many crow pies you eat, it doesn't help to retrieve the reputation of those who have been

There is absolutely no proof of any of the accusations that have been made.  It is nothing short of slander.

I don't believe i've slandered anyone!I have an opinion in regards to who i believe is trustworthy.I don't trust anyone from Aruba to the Netherlands.I understand that's apparently not the MAJORITY here but it is my opinion.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 02, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

Magnolia ...

In the Spring of 2008 ... I left the Natalee Holloway forum for about five  months.

I was suspicious that John Silvetti motivations in regards to the undertaking of the Persistence were self serving.  I was suspicious of Kyle Kingman's inconsistencies in his SM posts encompassing the reasons behind the pond search.  Then there was was the relationship between the crew and the Aruban enemy revealed in Kyle Kingman's SM posts.

The sentiment that you expressed above was exactly what others directed at me ... others who are presently posting on this forum ... when I dared articulated my suspicions/concerns by asking the hard questions.  At that period in time ... it appeared that John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman were gods who nobody could undermine/question.

It was not until the fall of 2008 when Kermit indicated that something big was coming ... something big in regards to a cover up furthered by the Persistence undertaking that I began posting again.  When Kyle Kingman's words from the Natalee Freebirds were posted on the SM forum ... despite his protests ... I felt vindictated.

Magnolia ... all those who I imply have assisted in furthering the Aruban cover up agenda ... intentionally or unintentionally ... have all established a relationship with the Aruban enemy.  In other words ... I derive my suspicions from a foundation.

Janet

++++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1646 on: November 02, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »

I think if there is an appropriate investigation of the first ten days, EVERYONE involved would be given a hard look.  I think common sense dictates that Jan Van der Straten didn't cover the facts up alone. 

I don't know of any RECENT participants here that give anyone in LE or the OM involved in the early investigation of this case "a pass", whether they are still involved with the case or not.

As far as the Range Rover admissions, to look at only the statements that were made on them and not consider what has been investigated and learned over four and a half years just doesn't make sense to me.  If you do view the Range Rover admissions WITH those other factors, poof go the negating factors. 

In all the statements Joran had given, he never put himself with Natalee when something bad happened. 

He'd never admitted to having a part in her disappearance.

No one that I know of believes he did it all alone.

And as far as I'm aware no one believes that consensual sex, EVEN while intoxicated and EVEN with Frankenstein would have caused a seizure in someone who'd never had one before.

Logic dictates that if nothing criminal had been done to Natalee, and she experienced a seizure; a doctor would have been called.  Not the dumping crew.

People that were not involved in criminal acts against Natalee wouldn't have needed to come up with lies, and no I don't believe they were all to protect Joran.

Repeated posting of presumptions that have already been discussed to the point of stopping all discussion for everyone here, is not just sharing one's opinion.  It's all been posted here time after time and on at least one other thread time after time.  I think it's adequately documented!  It's also not discussion.  It just seems to me to be a way to incite more anger and arguing with the few that are still here every day, and maybe bring out a defender or two.  And that's sad.   

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: November 02, 2009, 07:44:29 PM »

I think if there is an appropriate investigation of the first ten days, EVERYONE involved would be given a hard look.  I think common sense dictates that Jan Van der Straten didn't cover the facts up alone. 

I don't know of any RECENT participants here that give anyone in LE or the OM involved in the early investigation of this case "a pass", whether they are still involved with the case or not.

As far as the Range Rover admissions, to look at only the statements that were made on them and not consider what has been investigated and learned over four and a half years just doesn't make sense to me.  If you do view the Range Rover admissions WITH those other factors, poof go the negating factors. 

In all the statements Joran had given, he never put himself with Natalee when something bad happened. 

He'd never admitted to having a part in her disappearance.

No one that I know of believes he did it all alone.

And as far as I'm aware no one believes that consensual sex, EVEN while intoxicated and EVEN with Frankenstein would have caused a seizure in someone who'd never had one before.

Logic dictates that if nothing criminal had been done to Natalee, and she experienced a seizure; a doctor would have been called.  Not the dumping crew.

People that were not involved in criminal acts against Natalee wouldn't have needed to come up with lies, and no I don't believe they were all to protect Joran.

Repeated posting of presumptions that have already been discussed to the point of stopping all discussion for everyone here, is not just sharing one's opinion.  It's all been posted here time after time and on at least one other thread time after time.  I think it's adequately documented!  It's also not discussion.  It just seems to me to be a way to incite more anger and arguing with the few that are still here every day, and maybe bring out a defender or two.  And that's sad.   

JMO

I agree.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 02, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

Magnolia ...

In the Spring of 2008 ... I left the Natalee Holloway forum for about five  months.

I was suspicious that John Silvetti motivations in regards to the undertaking of the Persistence were self serving.  I was suspicious of Kyle Kingman's inconsistencies in his SM posts encompassing the reasons behind the pond search.  Then there was was the relationship between the crew and the Aruban enemy revealed in Kyle Kingman's SM posts.

The sentiment that you expressed above was exactly what others directed at me ... others who are presently posting on this forum ... when I dared articulated my suspicions/concerns by asking the hard questions.  At that period in time ... it appeared that John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman were gods who nobody could undermine/question.

It was not until the fall of 2008 when Kermit indicated that something big was coming ... something big in regards to a cover up furthered by the Persistence undertaking that I began posting again.  When Kyle Kingman's words from the Natalee Freebirds were posted on the SM forum ... despite his protests ... I felt vindictated.

Magnolia ... all those who I imply have assisted in furthering the Aruban cover up agenda ... intentionally or unintentionally ... have all established a relationship with the Aruban enemy.  In other words ... I derive my suspicions from a foundation.

Janet

++++++

Klaasend

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

klaasend

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

Since this was addressed to me:

I say, thank goodness I am not so self righteous as to need to always be right.
I know I am dumb as a stone and I freely accept that.
I have no desire to force others to agree with my obsessive theories.
Magnolia is dumb, but not nearly as dumb as some may think.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: November 02, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »

I am not getting into this discussion.  But I just want to make something clear.  No one is dumb.  You are one of the smartest posters Magnolia.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: November 02, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

Magnolia ...

Janet

++++++

Klaasend

klaasend

Since this was addressed to me:

I say, thank goodness I am not so self righteous as to need to always be right.
I know I am dumb as a stone and I freely accept that.
I have no desire to force others to agree with my obsessive theories.
Magnolia is dumb, but not nearly as dumb as some may think.

Magnolia is...

Very smart, kind, compassionate, and makes me laugh too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »

I am not getting into this discussion.  But I just want to make something clear.  No one is dumb.  You are one of the smartest posters Magnolia.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: November 02, 2009, 08:21:26 PM »

(bolded by me)Whoops.  It was already bolded by San... Anyway, I agree, no one is dumb.
ITA with San.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: November 02, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

A REMINDER

The outcome of the Range Rover recordings have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway. 

What I perceive as a collaborated hoax ... the Range Rover recording effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate Paulus.
3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
5.  distanced the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  appeased ... to a degree ... the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

THIS IS ONLY JANET'S OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS
OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.  WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

If I was inclined to yell for a Mod or Klaas ... this post would have been the motivator.  Judging by San and Muffybee's posts ... the effort would have been in vain.

Magnolia ... I acknowledge that the majority are not in agreement with many of my positions on the issues and ... that is OK.  If it was a popularity contest that I wanted to win ... I would have learn how to play "follow the leader" long ago.

It is not an issue of having to be right.  I do not arrive at a position of belief lightly ... it is through a lot of effort.  I read and read and read.  This is the reason that I will not sway from a position of belief unless I can be convinced otherwise.  Only then will I concede.

It is not my intention to undermine anybody's opinion.  I am just stating my own take on the issues.  However ... there appears to unchallenged attempts to silence my words and ... that does trouble me.  It makes me very sad and ... it makes me very angry.

Good Night All!

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: November 02, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

A REMINDER

The outcome of the Range Rover recordings have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway. 

What I perceive as a collaborated hoax ... the Range Rover recording effectively:

3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

THIS IS ONLY JANET'S OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS
OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.  WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

If I was inclined to yell for a Mod or Klaas ... this post would have been the motivator.  Judging by San and Muffybee's posts ... the effort would have been in vain.

Magnolia ... I acknowledge that the majority are not in agreement with many of my positions on the issues and ... that is OK.  If it was a popularity contest that I wanted to win ... I would have learn how to play "follow the leader" long ago.

It is not an issue of having to be right.  I do not arrive at a position of belief lightly ... it is through a lot of effort.  I read and read and read.  This is the reason that I will not sway from a position of belief unless I can be convinced otherwise.  Only then will I concede.

It is not my intention to undermine anybody's opinion.  I am just stating my own take on the issues.  However ... there appears to unchallenged attempts to silence my words and ... that does trouble me.  It makes me very sad and ... it makes me very angry.

Good Night All!

Janet

Janet I would never expect you to change your beliefs.  It is what makes us all different.  I was just stating to Magnolia that no one is dumb.  I have a lot of respect for both of you.

I can understand everyones frustrations.  When I get frustrated I sometimes step away to calm myself down and then I come back and start posting right where I left off.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: November 02, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

I know I haven't been here much lately (really I am-at the top in the rafters) but I would like to ask Klaas to see if Red would weigh in on what is going on here in Natalee's thread.  Red, I would ask, have you had contact with Beth lately?  If so, does Beth feel it is time to move on?  I am very curious as it has been an extremely long time since anything from Beth has appeared here on this site.  I have always said I will be here with Beth until she says it's over.  She hasn't said it yet and I would like to know if this thread for Natalee has lost it's focus for Justice for Natalee and if Beth and the family have moved on.  We are a very small group now and the infighting is very sad to see.  I will be here but a little encouragement or hope would sure help right about now.  JMO 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:55 PM »

I know I haven't been here much lately (really I am-at the top in the rafters) but I would like to ask Klaas to see if Red would weigh in on what is going on here in Natalee's thread.  Red, I would ask, have you had contact with Beth lately?  If so, does Beth feel it is time to move on?  I am very curious as it has been an extremely long time since anything from Beth has appeared here on this site.  I have always said I will be here with Beth until she says it's over.  She hasn't said it yet and I would like to know if this thread for Natalee has lost it's focus for Justice for Natalee and if Beth and the family have moved on.  We are a very small group now and the infighting is very sad to see.  I will be here but a little encouragement or hope would sure help right about now.  JMO 
I have made the same request -- to no avail.
IMO-- the "new Government" in Aruba taking office as we speak is going to determine where we are at and the final chapter. We should know soon.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »

A REMINDER

Good Night All!

Janet

Janet, nobody has ever asked you to sway or concede.  Everybody here has agreed that you are entitled to your
opinion.  But can't we move on from that one opinion?  Your point has been made and some agree with you but
there are other issues to be considered.
Just as you are entitled to your opinion, others are entitled to theirs and they are likely to stand their ground also.
We have been on this point, almost exclusively, for near two months.  It isn't interesting anymore and does nothing
that I can see to further justice for Natalee.  It only causes disruption to the forum.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: November 02, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »

Bluemoon - I'll copy your question and send it to Red.  I haven't discussed this case at all with Red lately.  For me personally, I don't care what anyone says about this case or any other, I will research what I choose even if the family has decided to move on.  I don't have any idea how Beth feels right now but I'll see if Red can find out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.