May 31, 2024, 07:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218883 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: July 12, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:23 PM »

Kyron Horman's Father Said to File for Divorce, Restraining Order Against Wife

By BARBARA PINTO and SARAH NETTER
June 29, 2010

If she went to get her child on the 28 th why didn't they let her he didn't file yet?

My guess is that since she is a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, Kaine did not trust her with Kiara. I know i wouldn't. He may have already put the RO in motion at that point....I'm not sure how that works. But obviously, he had concerns about the baby's safety.
It is scary to know that Terri was planning something like that. But it also shows that she's not legally insane....just devious.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »

snipped

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship.
How does Kaine know this? Why would this guy who never knew Terri well before this start a tawdry affair, while his friends son is missing, with his friends wife I ask myself. Something is really off. Either Terri is a total sociopath, or she is being set up. Was this guy flirting with her to get info. for Kaine?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 12, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »

Maybe Michael Cook decided to go to LE? How else could they know that TH showed him the restraining order and how else could they know about the sexting? I had never even heard of sexting? I must be getting old!
that was my first question, how would he know? and if Cook went to LE, why is Kaine asking for the contempt of court?  why wouldn't LE file it, without him?  I don't think they would need it.  Maybe Cook let it slip in a conversation he had with Kaine.  How would Kaine know about the sexting?  all very strange, IMO

Cook was a secret agent......LOL, on the serious side maybe Terri was trying to seduce Cook, the document is very one sided pointing at Terri, the only way Kaine would know she Terri showed it to Cook was one he told someone else or he told Kaine, I am going to refrain from jumping on Cook until we know they "were" having an affair.  For all I gather from the document "she" Terri was sending him sex texts?

I may have to get off the fence here, accordin to the document Terri tried to take Kaira, not good she may very well be unhinged.

Oh DEAR GOD please help Kyron, he is innocent her!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 12, 2010, 06:28:55 PM »

Now they are reporting that:

The order says that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where Cook took photos the document, which included Kaine's new address. It also states that Cook Google mapped the address.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

does it sound like somebody is "squeezing" Michael Cook?  how else would Kaine find out? does LE think he's an accomplice?

That is what I am thinking. Or Cook was used to gather information?
Until I get other info, that is what I'm thinking, Cook was used to gather info.

me too. it would certainly explain the reason for the nast a$$ rumors! not that it's a "good" reason, but still...could perhaps explain why somebody would go online & spread such stuff.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #365 on: July 12, 2010, 06:29:33 PM »

I think the actual court doc. needs to be taken apart piece by piece

to fully know and understand what is going on, KGW is giving snip=its of it. Not that they are wrong, but might not be including everything.

Like in the doc. it says Kaine believes the affair began June 30th  that he didn't believe they knew each other when Kyron went missing (not exact wording). I just skimmed over it briefly.

JMO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 12, 2010, 06:29:50 PM »

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Court motion for contempt charge at above link.

Wow.  She's outta control.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: July 12, 2010, 06:30:32 PM »

Maybe Michael Cook decided to go to LE? How else could they know that TH showed him the restraining order and how else could they know about the sexting? I had never even heard of sexting? I must be getting old!
that was my first question, how would he know? and if Cook went to LE, why is Kaine asking for the contempt of court?  why wouldn't LE file it, without him?  I don't think they would need it.  Maybe Cook let it slip in a conversation he had with Kaine.  How would Kaine know about the sexting?  all very strange, IMO

This is so weird.  This is shaping up to be a very bad divorce, from the one-sided filings that we have been made aware of. 

What is this MC's objective here?  Why would you insert yourself into this crazy story? 

Oh, and at the risk of being slaughtered out there, why is TH considered to be "abducting" her own child if the visit to get baby K was before any papers were served?  IMO, the sexting and alleged abduction are extraneous information that doesn't move the finding of Kyron forward.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 12, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-accuses-terri-of-contempt-with-michael-cook/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Accuses Terri of Contempt With Michael Cook

Thank you Klaas & thanks to Blink for the new story!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 12, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »

snipped

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship.
How does Kaine know this? Why would this guy who never knew Terri well before this start a tawdry affair, while his friends son is missing, with his friends wife I ask myself. Something is really off. Either Terri is a total sociopath, or she is being set up. Was this guy flirting with her to get info. for Kaine?

I think eveyrone needs to step back a moment and wait to see what this is all about. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 12, 2010, 06:31:45 PM »

I think the actual court doc. needs to be taken apart piece by piece

to fully know and understand what is going on, KGW is giving snip=its of it. Not that they are wrong, but might not be including everything.

Like in the doc. it says Kaine believes the affair began June 30th  that he didn't believe they knew each other when Kyron went missing (not exact wording). I just skimmed over it briefly.

JMO

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2010, 06:32:54 PM »

snipped

It doesn't make sense, and I find it way odd that Terri and Cook didn't even know each other until now, and now this good friend has an affair? Sounds like a set up to me, I'll wait to hear more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 12, 2010, 06:34:32 PM »

The actual court documents are here:

READ: Court motion for contempt charge

OS

Of the 12 pages, these are the most informative IMO:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 12, 2010, 06:36:44 PM »

We were on the same wavelength, Klaas. LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2010, 06:38:29 PM »

Someone asked how Kaine knew about the text messages - that's easy. Her phone is being monitored and the police are getting a hard copy of her phone transactions as they occur. This is real time in case she contacts who may have Kyron. The police shared that info with Kaine.

Or

Kaine got the bill and there is a detailed layout of her calls and the text message receiver. The receiver would be the number that she sent the texts to, however, it would not have the actually texts themselves, just the number where she sent them, so the police have shared that info contained within the text with Kaine.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »

I agree Kyron should be one and only focus. Yes the drama reeks of the Anthony saga. I too am not having a good feeling about Kyron. The so called sexting states "exchanged" which is a two party agreement. You can't exchange with yourself. This is just too sad! Sad
 Why not save all of this for the divorce? Why not keep your dirty laundery private? Why not for the sake of the children act civil?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #376 on: July 12, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »

Brandi

TY

Also in it, it states that MC took pics with his cell phone of the RO and showed it to 2 other people iirc.

And LE is the one that told either Kaine or his lawyer.

What a mess.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 12, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »

Rob - read the doc, police obtained the information and shared it with Kaine. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »

I just can't imagine the guilt the parents must have right now. Considering they believe Terri has a hand in this and they allowed her to take care of him. I bet they are beating themselves up daily. I bet they have relived every moment that could have been a sign to them that they should have paid attention to more closely.

You know who else must feel horribly? The teacher because if she had just questioned why he was not there just a little more, then maybe he would have been found.

So many woulda's, coulda's, shoulda's in this case. Meanwhile we have this little lost boy who was a victim of those around him I feel and I bet all he wants right now is to be found and come back home.

Exactly..you stated that very well. 

But in the end ..they know someone else is responsible and probably had help to take Kyron away.   This looks like a change of hands the day he disappeared..the missing link needs to step up and step forward now...LE will be kinder now then they will be in the end.

Also ..I believe that if Terri had no part in this she would have stepped up to the 5 day frame of filing ..to file a counter plea to get her daughter back.  There is a reason why she is not doing this..my thoughts..she doesn't want to address the issue of a hit on Kaine which is the basis for the children's custody and the need to return to the comfort of the family home.

Why would she not address the issue of a hit on Kaine if it was fiction?  She surely has a high powered attorney.  If she was the loving Mom she proposed to be..why isn't she screaming for the need to have her daughter with her?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2010, 06:43:02 PM »

WTH! Why would somebody even get involved with her, knowing that her stepson is missing & she's being implicated all over the place! Eff this! How the hell could somebody make a mockery of Kyron's disappearance? He is a small little innocent child! He matters! Why would somebody do this, no matter the reason?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:04:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.