May 31, 2024, 05:42:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218811 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 12, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »

Michael Cook

Senior Account Executive at Pinnacle Exhibits

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-cook/4/a91/44

http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/contact

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 12, 2010, 10:14:44 PM »

Pretty sure Michael Cook is Michael Raymond Cook.  He's been popped for DUI three times, the last time in August of 2008.  Me finks he has a drinkin' problem.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: July 12, 2010, 10:18:42 PM »

JMO, i think they knew all this new info then,and prob more that hasnt
been brought to lite yet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1180572#msg1180572

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 02:13:58 PM »

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 12, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »

I found some stuff on a michael Cook age 37 born 3/2/1973, not sure what they are. Klaas can I send them to you and you can take a look?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: July 12, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »

Anyone know how close this is to those two stores with surv tapes?  Isn't at least one of them in or near Hillsboro?  (suburb of portland)

This is where MC works:

Pinnacle Exhibits Headquarters
22400 NW Westmark Dr Hillsboro, OR

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 12, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »

I found some stuff on a michael Cook age 37 born 3/2/1973, not sure what they are. Klaas can I send them to you and you can take a look?
I think that's the right birth date.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 12, 2010, 10:22:40 PM »

Sure

smklaas@hotmail.com
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 12, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

Hi Rob and Thank you for the information.

I saw a  women on "Inside Edition" yesterday that competed with Terri and she said Terri did not have a clue what she was doing when it came to bodybuilding.

Saving space so I did not quote....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 12, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »

I have to gather it. I will send it in a bit
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 12, 2010, 10:31:51 PM »

To TG -  The Contempt order posted here says "The Respondent"  was served the RO on the 28th. Terri is the respondent.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #550 on: July 12, 2010, 10:34:00 PM »

O/T Man missing in MO

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_kansas/johnson_county/lenexa-police-ask-for-help-in-finding-missing-man

Crowds of friends search for missing man
Man's car turned up at area park Thursday

LENEXA, Kansas - A Johnson County man has been missing since Thursday afternoon.

Friday from 3:30 until almost dark, friends and family searched part of Shawnee Mission Park. The search resumed Saturday morning, as the group mapped out their next search areas.

They searched wooded areas, and swarmed across fields on the west side of the park.

They searched for clues about what happened to Larry Schnackenberg, a father of five who was last seen around 12:30pm Thursday.

He was supposed to have picked up a son for a dentist's appointment, but didn't show up.

"Larry's just a terrific family man and this just doesn't make sense, it's not right. And if it were me, he'd be the first one in line to come and look," said Ellen Norburg.

She's known Larry for 20 years.

She's gotten bloody scratches from scrambling through the thick brush.

"I was out here earlier and I thought, how would anyone ever go through this," Norburg added.

Many of the 500 searchers are students and parents from Shawnee Mission West high school, where Schnackenberg's children attended.

Friends say his youngest child is still a student there.

Lindsey Potter is among those who also helped search three summers ago when Kelsey Smith, a West student, disappeared.

She had been kidnapped and killed.

"It's just kind of heartbreaking, twice around the same time of year," said Potter.

Now Kelsey's parents are helping organize this search.

Larry's car was found by shelter house number eight, near a hiking trail.

Schnackenberg's family says his car was found around 6:30 p.m. Thursday with his ID, wallet, and cell phone in the car.

Police searched the area for several hours near his car.

Then the volunteer effort took over.

"Maybe we can find something that will help the police, maybe we even find Larry. That's the bottom line. Maybe he's out here wandering around, maybe he's hurt," said Greg Smith, Kelsey's father.

Kelsey's army has become Larry's army.

Friends worry.

They say the disappearance is out of character for a stable family man who was looking forward to celebrating his daughter's wedding next weekend.

Smith says they found some cell phones, clothing and sunglasses, but have no idea whether those are helpful clues.

The items have been turned over to police.

The search starts up again Saturday morning at 9:30 at shelter house eight in Shawnee Mission Park.

Bring plenty of sunscreen, water and bug spray.

Volunteers are also being asked to bring extra ice and fruit like oranges and grapes.

Friends and family have also established a Facebook group to help spread the word about  Schnackenberg's disappearance.

Schnackenberg is described as a 58-year-old white male, about 6 foot 1 and 225 pounds. He was last seen wearing a white polo shirt and tan shorts.

If you have seen him or know anything about his whereabouts, call the Lenexa Police Department at (913) 477-7301 or the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 12, 2010, 10:35:19 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Pic of Michael Cook at wall of hope

OS

He looks a mess.  Wonder if he and his wife have split?

STRICTLY MY OPINION and my first reaction when seeing that photo he looks like an undercover cop, that is what I told myself to we know what he did/does for a living ....ONCE AGAIN not stating anything but my first reaction to the photo...nothing more.
And to the poster about the baby Kiara it states in the complaint to the judge Terri had not been served yet when she went to the gym on the 28th, don't think the judge can do much on that, she had legal claim to the little girl....HOWEVER STRICTLY my thought she planned on taken off with that baby....

I am sick really seems to me the judge is p'od and rightfull so, but I am concerned the police have nothing to tie her to Kyron and him being missing, so this is one way to park her behind in jail.

Who starts up an affair during a time like this?  A very lonely woman desperate for companionship, or is a VERY lonely women desperate to off some people? 

Kyron may God be watching over you...
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 12, 2010, 10:35:40 PM »

I, for one, do not find this filing to be merely the airing of "dirty laundry". 

I think of Desiree.  Does anyone think that Desiree has been pre-occupied with 'sexting' or taking pics of herself in various stages of undress or sexual activity in the last two weeks?  It's a ridiculous thought. 

So, while Desiree, and yes - even Kaine - has been suffering the loss of their son, not knowing his whereabouts or the state of his wellbeing...this is what Terri has been doing.

It turns the stomach.

This is why this type of information is important to LE.  Terri isn't concerned about Kyron. 

Terri is concerned about Terri.

Motive, means and opportunity.  This all goes to motive.

Tell the truth, Terri!

As I said before, she TH is a blackhearted woman.  Who?  Who? Who would be engaging in sexting during this time?  I can tell you just from the one time I thought my daughter was missing at Kyron's age, I was panicky and hysterical.... there was no room in my head for any thoughts but where my daughter was.  It turned out she was at a girl scout meeting that had been left in a phone message which was garbled.  We had the police scouring the school in minutes.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: July 12, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »

Anyone know how close this is to those two stores with surv tapes?  Isn't at least one of them in or near Hillsboro?  (suburb of portland)

This is where MC works:

Hillsboro is about a 35 minute drive west of Portland.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 12, 2010, 10:44:38 PM »

I, for one, do not find this filing to be merely the airing of "dirty laundry". 

I think of Desiree.  Does anyone think that Desiree has been pre-occupied with 'sexting' or taking pics of herself in various stages of undress or sexual activity in the last two weeks?  It's a ridiculous thought. 

So, while Desiree, and yes - even Kaine - has been suffering the loss of their son, not knowing his whereabouts or the state of his wellbeing...this is what Terri has been doing.

It turns the stomach.

This is why this type of information is important to LE.  Terri isn't concerned about Kyron. 

Terri is concerned about Terri.

Motive, means and opportunity.  This all goes to motive.

Tell the truth, Terri!

As I said before, she TH is a blackhearted woman.  Who?  Who? Who would be engaging in sexting during this time?  I can tell you just from the one time I thought my daughter was missing at Kyron's age, I was panicky and hysterical.... there was no room in my head for any thoughts but where my daughter was.  It turned out she was at a girl scout meeting that had been left in a phone message which was garbled.  We had the police scouring the school in minutes.

I agree with both of you.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: July 12, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »

This is where MC works:

Hillsboro is about a 35 minute drive west of Portland.

Hmmmm..   thanks Klaas! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: July 12, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »

I am surprised that SM has allowed all this BS to be posted.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 12, 2010, 10:52:34 PM »

I am surprised that SM has allowed all this BS to be posted.

KPG which BS are you referring to? 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #558 on: July 12, 2010, 10:58:14 PM »

Did this Cook guy not think it a bit odd that TH would want to hook up with him during this time?  Did it never once cross his mind that maybe he should've call LE and let them in on things?  I mean, they probably knew as soon as the calls were made, but it sure would've made him look better in the eyes of LE and the world.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 12, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »

Did this Cook guy not think it a bit odd that TH would want to hook up with him during this time?  Did it never once cross his mind that maybe he should've call LE and let them in on things?  I mean, they probably knew as soon as the calls were made, but it sure would've made him look better in the eyes of LE and the world.

IMO we are dealing with two people (Terri and Michael Cook) that may not be thinking clearly for various reasons. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.