May 23, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160812 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »

We have to remember that Casey and the Ant's were communicating while Casey was in jail......albeit illegally.
They were sending emails and letters back and forth via Bozo.

Because of client /attorney *cough* confidentiality, LE can't legally search Bozo's computer. (the laws are only enforced when it benefits Bozo)

Would it shock me to find out Casey told the Ant's where Caylee was, and to move her and destroy all evidence????

HELL TO THE NO!!!!

This is another part of the case we will never get the truth.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2011, 03:29:28 PM »

I

I thought maybe you had a bad case of the hiccups!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/06/2011           Order Granting
State's Motion for Sanctions / Motion to Compel
01/06/2011           Order
Directing the Judicial Administrative Commission to Retain Confidentiality and Not Disclose Identity of Certain Defense Witnesses (This Order to be Sealed)

WTH is this?  Anybody know.

Directing the Judicial Administrative Commission to Retain Confidentiality and Not Disclose Identity of Certain Defense Witnesses (This Order to be Sealed)

JAC has a website in accordance with the Sunshine laws of Florida.  I posted links from it in the last thread I believe as to how much the two PI's Mort and Lyons have been paid so far.  I think Bobo (shout out to Bobo  - your bald spot in your buzz cut still makes you look like a weeble)  has been reading blogs again and had a poopy pants moment that we can see the invoices and payments and all his "special secret defense witnesses" names could possibly appear on the invoices if Lyons actually provided invoices with the information JAC requires.  What a twisted web  of cotton candy the clown factory is spinning about all these secrets.  Too bad the USSR does not exist anymore as some attorneys may be better suited working there with all the secrets they want to keep/create.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

I

I thought maybe you had a bad case of the hiccups!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »

Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez slapped with formal sanction, $583 bill
Baez must pay $583 to the prosecution

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
2:45 p.m. EST, January 6, 2011

Chief Judge Belvin Perry today filed his written order hitting attorney Jose Baez with a sanction for a "willful violation" of an earlier court order to turn over expert witness discovery information to the prosecution.

As a result, Baez will have to pay $583.73 in prosecutor's "attorney's fees" and provide written reports for all expert witnesses.

Those reports must include "a complete statement of opinions the witnesses will express and the reasons for those opinions, and any data or other information considered by the witnesses in forming their opinions and conclusions."

The report of defense expert Dr. Kenneth Furton will be filed within 10 days and the reports of the other experts will come within 20 days. That schedule was agreed to by both the defense and prosecution following a hearing yesterday. 

<snipped>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jose-baez-sanction-order-20110106,0,3430840.story

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »

lol laughing out loud
not
lotofluck
hey that is realy going to stick on the net huh?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2011, 03:54:41 PM »

bozo is going to have to pass that tin can around the office! panhandle his workers! leave mason alone though he needs his chump change to keep his flask filled.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 06, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »

bozo is going to have to pass that tin can around the office! panhandle his workers! leave mason alone though he needs his chump change to keep his flask filled.

I was thinking the same thing Loca.......Bozo doesn't even have to change his outfit, he can panhandle as an @ssclown for money! Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 06, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »

JAC has a website in accordance with the Sunshine laws of Florida.  I posted links from it in the last thread I believe as to how much the two PI's Mort and Lyons have been paid so far.  I think Bobo (shout out to Bobo  - your bald spot in your buzz cut still makes you look like a weeble)  has been reading blogs again and had a poopy pants moment that we can see the invoices and payments and all his "special secret defense witnesses" names could possibly appear on the invoices if Lyons actually provided invoices with the information JAC requires.  What a twisted web  of cotton candy the clown factory is spinning about all these secrets.  Too bad the USSR does not exist anymore as some attorneys may be better suited working there with all the secrets they want to keep/create.

Here is the JAC link to PI Lyons.  He has so far been paid $19,219.83 from JAC

http://www.transparencyflorida.gov/SearchVendors_Warrant.aspx?FY=11&VID=434110&BE=21300800&LI= 786E&AC=103540&Fund=1000&ST=jeremiah+lyons&M=N
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 06, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »

http://www.transparencyflorida.gov/SearchVendors_Warrant.aspx?FY=11&VID=434110&BE=21300800&LI= 786E&AC=103540&Fund=1000&ST=jeremiah+lyons&M=N

Isn't he the same one who has been harrassing the TES searchers?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #350 on: January 06, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »

Oh okay, so is this a motion or did the judge approve it? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 06, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »

Isn't he the same one who has been harrassing the TES searchers?

Yup
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 06, 2011, 04:25:31 PM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

I loved every minute of it. 

Loved it a lot!
Love Karen, too!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 06, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »

Wow, I had never seen that.  Problem is you cannot see details of what was billed.  Watch, BOBO is going to make PI LYONS SUBMIT AN INVOICE FOR 583 odd dollars, so that will cover his sanctions, MY OPINION ONLY. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »

If Bozo and Chompy got together after court on Monday to discuss getting more pictures on some channel, that would really disgust me.  How could they sleep doing this?  I have to not believe it for now.  It is too horrible to think that Caylee's grandmother would agree to this.  I know she is horrible, but that horrible?  So that he can pay his fines or have extra money?  I have no doubt Bozo would do it, but her grandmother, even contemplate it, come on now.  This cannot be right.  It has to be a co-inky dinky. 

Nope, the reality is she is that horrible and she would do it.  So sad.  All I can say is karma sucks and what goes around comes around.  Caylee will have her day some where, some how, maybe up in heaven when it is Cindy's day of reckoning, maybe somewhere down the line, but Cindy will regret her choices right now, I sincerely hope any way. 

Oh I believe that Cindy is that horrible. And then some.

Welcome ShannonDeep.  I too think she is that horrible, but after all this time, I had hoped she was getting a conscience.  Guess not. 
Thank you!

I lost any and all hope (I never really had any lol!) when she sat on the stand recently and stated under oath that she believed Caylee was still alive.  I have no words for that.  I'm still not understanding whose ashes she is wearing and who she thinks she "memorialized" 2009. 

Unless Spindy is trying to pretend that she is "crazy" to get more disability money and to get out of testifying at Casey's trial.  Sometimes I think that is exactly what she is doing. 

Unfortunately for Cindy her frantic voice is forever memorialized in her 911 call where she stated it smelled like a dead body in the car.  Thank God that the one truthful thing Cindy has ever said is on public record along with all of her backtracking and lies.

I cannot stand Cindy, make no mistake, but when she does that thing that Caylee is still alive, it's for show.  I think she is bat crazy anyway. 

Maybe, Cindy is proactively setting up her own defense for when, after her spawn is convicted of murder and sent down the river for life, the popo come to arrest Cindy for obstruction of juctice. 

I agree.  There is something to it because I believe that Cindy has known that Caylee was dead as soon as she made the decision to wash the pants "that smelled like the car" and began obstructing from day one.  I agree with you, it's an act. 

Ive agreed with that thought ever since I saw that pitbull face grace our TV's & heard the 911 calls & by the way welcome!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

Loved it a lot!
Love Karen, too!

??? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 06, 2011, 04:31:44 PM »

Ah shucks, the JAC, that I can find, does not have a search by Case, shucks. 

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: January 06, 2011, 04:34:07 PM »

Hi All,

Loved it a lot!
Love Karen, too!

Karen Walker is my hero! 

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »

We have to remember that Casey and the Ant's were communicating while Casey was in jail......albeit illegally.
They were sending emails and letters back and forth via Bozo.

Because of client /attorney *cough* confidentiality, LE can't legally search Bozo's computer. (the laws are only enforced when it benefits Bozo)

Would it shock me to find out Casey told the Ant's where Caylee was, and to move her and destroy all evidence????

HELL TO THE NO!!!!

This is another part of the case we will never get the truth.

Thanks for your really informative post.  The part about PM's that someone in the Anthony family found the body was really interesting.  Crazy!

I have no doubt in my mind that they found out through Casey where she dumped that poor baby.  I can only hope that one fine day we will see Cindy and George arrested for obstruction.  Sometimes I think that LE is doing an entire investigation on them and is just waiting until the end of Casey's trial to pursue it. If they aren't it would be astounding. Then Anthony's should have been arrested at least 20 times by now.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2011, 04:41:40 PM »

Hi All,

Loved it a lot!
Love Karen, too!

Karen Walker is my hero! 

Oh okay.  I have no idea who Karen Walker is, by my here is hmmmmmmmm, I'll have to think on that for a while. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.