June 03, 2024, 09:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 255622 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 14, 2007, 07:22:02 PM »

Not sure that I agree about that. I just read something, and will have to go back and find it, about Dave saying Koen's alibi was broken. I was reading some excerpts and interviews about Dave's book at the time and it may have been a Fox interview.

Mum, I don't think that is  a known fact that he was not in/on Aruba.  I think that was "spin" from the Bon Dia machine.

Say no more. Would that be the same people who have recently come up with the MedJet theory? What would their interest be in protecting Koen if it wasn't protecting Joran too. They started spinning early didn't they? Must have had some inside info.

I believe it was Koen that was supposedly with Joran at the racquet club.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 14, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »

hmmmmm... Not to seem an alarmist but these revelations are most interesting....

I hope the Persistence is in contact with the U.S. Navy.  I think it would be a good thing if the possibility of the U.S Navy had something close by in those waters of the search area just in case of "trouble"....

If, indeed, the corruption on that island is as high as indications seem -- then I would be guessing someone(s) might be getting very nervous about the Persistence being close by even if there are problems in the water unrelated to Nat (know what I mean?)....

Nut44x4 -- this is very interesting -- good catch!

If the Netherland-Antilles is anything like Aruba LE, hacking them would be akin to breaking into a gumball machine.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: December 14, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to belabor this, but I, too, had trouble sleeping for longer than a 2 hour stretch due to fever breaking and then back up as soon as it broke. Please take precautions.........I had lots of slowly mounting symptoms before it just all came together and hit me so hard.

I'm fine with just a general prayer thread.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 14, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »

Now this is interesting.  The "fancy coffee shop" guy that has Dutch Aruban blog, sometimes comments about Theresa Croes.  She has sent him letters before.  He has a new one posted with some insights.

INGEZONDEN:
Geachte heer van Nie,

Ik lees weer op uw website dat onder meer ik als Arubans P-G in de cruciale eerste tien dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway de zaak verpest heb.

Ik heb u al eerder op gewezen dat dit in strijd is met de waarheid en ik heb u ook verzocht op te houden met onwaarheden te verkondigen.

Ik zal u nog een keer zeggen hoe de zaak werkelijk in elkaar steekt. Natalee is in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei 2005 verdwenen. Ik was tot en met 6 juni, de eerste acht dagen na de verdwijning, in Nederland. Ik heb wel gedurende die dagen telefonisch contact gehad met hovj Janssen en ik heb haar meerdere malen gezegd dat zij die drie jongens, die als laatste met haar waren, moest laten aanhouden. Haar antwoord was dat die jongens eerst getapt moesten worden, want anders had de politie "niets om het verhoor in te gaan". Toen ik in Aruba terugkeerde heb ik haar opnieuw gezegd dat zij die jongens moest aanhouden. Haar antwoord was toen dat ze aan het wachten waren op videomateriaal uit Nederland, want het verhoor van de jongens zou op de video opgenomen worden. Nooit eerder is in Aruba een verhoor op de video opgenomen. Waarom dat nu moest gebeuren, kon mij niet duidelijk gemaakt worden. Ik was er tegen, omdat de politie nooit eerder video-verhoren had opgenomen en geen ervaring hadden met deze wijze van verhoren.

Maar zoals u nu ook doet, werd ik toen aangewezen als de schuldige van die rampzalige eerste tien dagen, terwijl ik daar helemaal niets mee te maken heb. De eerste acht dagen was ik niet eens in Aruba. De hovj Janssen verving mij als wnd P-G en zij nam de beslissingen. Ik heb nooit gedurende het gehele onderzoek contact gehad met commissaris van der Straten, noch persoonlijk, noch telefonisch..

Ik ben nooit door hovj Janssen op de hoogte gesteld van de voorgenomen aanhouding van de twee bewakers. Ik heb dit in Nederland op de televisie gezien. Mij is ook nooit duidelijk gemaakt waarom deze twee bewakers aangehouden moesten worden, want er was geen enkele aanwijzing, dat zij betrokken waren bij de verdwijning van Natalee. Ze zijn ook nooit getapt om "iets te hebben om het verhoor in te gaan".

Ik zou het zeer op prijs stellen indien u een rectificatie op uw website zou plaatsen en indien u zich in de toekomst zou onthouden van het verkondigen van onwaarheden.

mr. drs. T.D. Croes

Translation

SENT IN:  Respected gentleman of Nie

I read again on your website that among many I as Arubaanse PEN-G in the crucial first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the affair contaminated have. 

I have you already before on pointed that this in fight am with the truth and I have you also requested on to hold with lies to proclaim. 

I will you yet a time say how the affair really in each other sticks.  Natalee is disappeared in the night of 29 on 30 May 2005.  I was till and summon after the disappearance, in the Netherlands with 6 June, the first consideration.  I have well during that summon telephone contact had with hovj Janssen and I have her superior grind said that they that three boys, that as last with her were, had to let arrest. Her answer was that that boys first getapt had to become, for otherwise had the police "nothing the interrogation in to go".  When I in Aruba returned have I her again said that they that boys had to arrest.  Her answer was then that they waiting were on videomateriaal from the Netherlands, for the interrogation of the boys will on the video taken up become.  Never before in Aruba, an interrogation has been taken up on the video.  Why that now had to happen, could me not clear made become.  I was there against, because the police taken up interrogate had never before video-and no experiences had with this manner of interrogations

Only as you do now also, I was indicated then as the guilty by that disastrous first ten days, while I have to make that totally nothing with.  The first consideration do not summon was I once in Aruba.  The hovj Janssen replaced PEN me as a wnd-G and they took the decisions.  I had never during the entire investigation contact with commissioner van of the Streets, neither personal, neither by phone.. 

I have never been stolen by hovj Janssen on the height of the intended apprehension by the two guards.  I saw this in the Netherlands on the television. Me am also never clear made, about which these two guards arrested had to become, for there was no single indication, that they concerned were by the disappearance of Natalee.  They are never also getapt "something to have the interrogation in to go". 

I will the very on price put when you a rectification on your website would place and when you self in the future would remember of the proclaiming of lies. 

Mr. Ma.  T. D.  Croes

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html

I am bringing this forward as it seems important to me to note that here we have the boss of Karin Janssen saying she was on vacation when Natalee disappeared.  Those massive vacations the EU members all take seem to present a real problem with continuity of work being done.

And we were told that Karin Janssen could only do what this person allowed her to do.  This seems to be saying the opposite and that she came too late to have collected that immediate forensic that was lost from the beginning.

Who is running the show there?  No one it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: December 14, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »

Aruba is long on excuses and short on justice!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 14, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »

Hello everyone!! I am excited about the ship's arrival soon and the search soon to follow. This will be the first eyes on the bottom of the ocean there ever. I guess before this, that area represented the doorway to China. The search will be exciting regardless, but I hope we find Natalee.

This is the link which tells of his incarceration and trial in Holland. Please note his name is Ed? and his wife is Dr. A Mathews. Pretty good article, credible source, but it dosn't discuss whether or not he was subjected to malicious prosecution so that he could be stripped of some very lucrative utility type companies that he owned in Aruba. I guess his take is that a few men conspired, apparently some or someone who was in the prosecutor's office (King), to have him falsely convicted and imprisoned so that they could take his assets from him. He would be good to visit with on learning the island social fabric.

http://www.echr.coe.int/Eng/Press/2005/Sept/ChamberjudgmentMathewvNetherlands29905.htm
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 14, 2007, 09:02:44 PM »

Eduardo Mathew- I thought I was following a post
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: December 14, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »

Arianna Mathew
Dr. A. Mathew
Providence, RI 02903
PHONE. 401-884-0413
http://www.boycottaruba.com

Eduardo Mathew's wife
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 14, 2007, 09:07:10 PM »

Aruba is long on excuses and short on justice!

The quote of the day!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: December 14, 2007, 09:07:22 PM »

Private Eye - yes, that's him..same guy
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 14, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »

I am bringing this forward as it seems important to me to note that here we have the boss of Karin Janssen saying she was on vacation when Natalee disappeared.  Those massive vacations the EU members all take seem to present a real problem with continuity of work being done.

And we were told that Karin Janssen could only do what this person allowed her to do.  This seems to be saying the opposite and that she came too late to have collected that immediate forensic that was lost from the beginning.

Who is running the show there?  No one it seems.

[/quote]

_____
at no time in the last 30 mos. have we heard anyone accept responsibility for anything on the island. whatever's wrong is somebody else's fault.  everyone wants to be seen as being in charge, but nobody accepts the responsibility of being in charge, so nobody makes decisions.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 14, 2007, 09:22:47 PM »

http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/2113

The Minister of Justice, Mr. Rudy Croes and the director of the prison, Mr. F Maduro prolonged Mr. Mathew's detention under the same inhumane and barbaric circumstances that he has been in for the past 2 years despite repeated pleas for help and resolution by Mr. Mathew, his family and human rights organizations around the word including Amnesty International. His mental and physical condition is deteriorating daily. This is a flagrant abuse of power and violation of international human rights standards
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 14, 2007, 09:28:01 PM »

Glenda the wicked witch of RU said he won the cell phone franschise in Aruba or telephone company I think. Apparently they had either a drawing or bid, she used the term won. When I asked about the case the site RU absolutely exploded
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 14, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »

Glenda the wicked witch of RU said he won the cell phone franschise in Aruba or telephone company I think. Apparently they had either a drawing or bid, she used the term won. When I asked about the case the site RU absolutely exploded

Do you know why he is incarcerated in this country?  I can understand why he might not be awarded a visa because of prior felony convictions in Aruba but I don't understand his arrest.

Hotshots knows them and has talked to them and I am hoping she can find out more about this for us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 14, 2007, 09:39:01 PM »

The Minister of Justice, Mr. Rudy Croes and the director of the prison, Mr. F Maduro prolonged Mr. Mathew's detention under the same inhumane and barbaric circumstances that he has been in for the past 2 years despite repeated pleas for help and resolution by Mr. Mathew, his family and human rights organizations around the word including Amnesty International. His mental and physical condition is deteriorating daily. This is a flagrant abuse of power and violation of international human rights standards

It has been published many times that Rudy Croes was a big part of this group that made it hell for Mr.Matthews. I believe most of that same group is covering up Natalee's murder and protecting the Van Der Sloots.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 14, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

This is the link to his foundation which has additional contact numbers, possibly more current. I may call them tomorrow and visit with them. Regardless of his innocence or guilt, which I obviously can't determine, he would provide a wealth of social information on Aruba. It seems as if Charles ended up with the Mathew company, possibly. He might even be able to explain Renhoe's official capacity in Aruba other than an "on her back on a mattress or beach" or an undercover ___________, I'll let you feel in the blanks. Glenda absolutely abhors even the mention of his name. Sure sigh she gave him some at some time and he then rejected her:::::::Smile))))))) At least he has good taste:Smile))) In hindsight anyway:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: December 14, 2007, 10:01:52 PM »

Do you know why he is incarcerated in this country?  I can understand why he might not be awarded a visa because of prior felony convictions in Aruba but I don't understand his arrest.

Hotshots knows them and has talked to them and I am hoping she can find out more about this for us.

I think I read a long time ago that he somehow was released from jail to go to a funeral and somehow he ended up here. I am really not sure though.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 14, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »

The head of the KIA that he, Mathew, severely injured was none other than Von King, who changed his name to King as a result of his involvement.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 14, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

The head of the KIA that he, Mathew, severely injured was none other than Von King, who changed his name to King as a result of his involvement.

Wish I were feeling better so I could remember all this.  I do remember that early in the case, June or July 2005 Mrs. Mathews was posting at SM.  Our Aruban posters very quickly said she was a troll.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 14, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »

It has been published many times that Rudy Croes was a big part of this group that made it hell for Mr.Matthews. I believe most of that same group is covering up Natalee's murder and protecting the Van Der Sloots.

I wonder who the judge was originally. He apparently hit his wife and maid, was arrested for some domestic abuse type offense, but he is still with his wife. I think he only had 39 or 40 days or so to serve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.