May 29, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 392083 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 25, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »

Hi Monkey's and Gm. I am new here. Interesting that Cindy received a text from Lee saying that they weren't supposed to mention the letters from Casey.   We had already heard mention of the letters in the jailhouse phone calls and then Baez adamantly denied that there were EVER any letters.   

Guess what.....apparently there were! 

That family is VERY stupid (but we all already knew that) because the jail knows what goes out and what comes in. Letters, people, etc. Phone calls are recorded, if someone sends her a letter? They scan it,copy it, and READ IT. So keeping it from the public is no biggie, we'd find out sooner or later.. I never bought the babysitter story, because who'd go that long WITHOUT reporting your child missing?  A sick person OR the person who did it. As for the movie offer? I'm so not shocked BUT the part i am shocked on IS. How can you make a movie offer with NO ENDING... YET?  I look for updates EVERYDAY on this little girl and I found you guys, so i joined. I felt deep in my heart this was about money all along because their are hundreds of kids missing and the media is on this BIG TIME. It's like this family wants the attention or something. I hope n Pray Caylee is Safe. I have three little girls of my own and i would DIE for each one of them NOT hurt them... Sorry I went off topic but I had to release my thoughts.. Thank you....

Welcome Brandy!

I think most parents wouldn't act like the Anthony family. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #621 on: September 25, 2008, 07:20:06 AM »

Welcome Brandy!!!

The cage is quiet this morning

Peace Monkeys
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 25, 2008, 07:23:37 AM »

WOW great job you guys on getting thoses records!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 25, 2008, 07:23:40 AM »

Its been 10 days since OCSO has done a media update.  I hope they do one soon. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: September 25, 2008, 07:30:10 AM »

Morning!  Am I right that we don't have txt messages for Tony L, Jesse G and Casey anywhere?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: September 25, 2008, 07:30:10 AM »

Sources now report Casey sold Caylee to someone in PR

Next it will be aliens

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 25, 2008, 07:31:39 AM »

Hi Monkey's and Gm. I am new here. Interesting that Cindy received a text from Lee saying that they weren't supposed to mention the letters from Casey.   We had already heard mention of the letters in the jailhouse phone calls and then Baez adamantly denied that there were EVER any letters.   

That family is VERY stupid (but we all already knew that) because the jail knows what goes out and what comes in. Letters, people, etc. Phone calls are recorded, if someone sends her a letter? They scan it,copy it, and READ IT. So keeping it from the public is no biggie, we'd find out sooner or later.. I never bought the babysitter story, because who'd go that long WITHOUT reporting your child missing?  A sick person OR the person who did it. As for the movie offer? I'm so not shocked BUT the part i am shocked on IS. How can you make a movie offer with NO ENDING... YET?  I look for updates EVERYDAY on this little girl and I found you guys, so i joined. I felt deep in my heart this was about money all along because their are hundreds of kids missing and the media is on this BIG TIME. It's like this family wants the attention or something. I hope n Pray Caylee is Safe. I have three little girls of my own and i would DIE for each one of them NOT hurt them... Sorry I went off topic but I had to release my thoughts.. Thank you....

Welcome Brandy. Nice to have you in the cage.

I agree with you. I believe Cindy has been a money grubber for a long time. Look at how she took the money from Casey's wallet (evidence?). She made George quit the police force thinking he'd inherit his father's auto place despite them not having a good relationship. It's all about the $$$ to her and I believe that's where Casey learned that lifestyle.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 25, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »

Morning!  Am I right that we don't have txt messages for Tony L, Jesse G and Casey anywhere?

I haven't seen them Riley.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 25, 2008, 07:33:34 AM »

I haven't seen them yet.  I am anxious to see Casey's text messages.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: September 25, 2008, 07:40:08 AM »

I am getting discouraged.  I can picture Casey watching NG nightly smiling to herself...saying in her head that she might be able to pull this off.  I want LE to do something quickly!!! Put this girl in jail for good.  Casey has had enough fun messing with everyones heads...its time to end this circus.  (way overdue IMO)

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:11 AM »

I am getting discouraged.  I can picture Casey watching NG nightly smiling to herself...saying in her head that she might be able to pull this off.  I want LE to do something quickly!!! Put this girl in jail for good.  Casey has had enough fun messing with everyones heads...its time to end this circus.  (way overdue IMO)

Morning Beach!!!!

Don't worry, the FBI is in on this. She will fall.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: September 25, 2008, 07:44:19 AM »

Welcome Brandy !
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:52 AM »

BeachGirl, we're all anxious for that to happen, but we HAVE to trust that LE knows what they are doing. If we rush this, she may win. I'd rather take the time and have a good shot at putting her away for life or even the DP.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 25, 2008, 07:49:08 AM »

Hey Brandy! Welcome to the cage. As for the family being so stupid about the letters, I think that Casey comes by her attitude of being above the law honestly... I think they are all a bunch of looney toones...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 25, 2008, 07:49:43 AM »

BeachGirl, we're all anxious for that to happen, but we HAVE to trust that LE knows what they are doing. If we rush this, she may win. I'd rather take the time and have a good shot at putting her away for life or even the DP.

Me to Mrs.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 25, 2008, 07:52:49 AM »

Does anyody think it is odd that she texted Amy her full address on 6/17
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 25, 2008, 07:54:20 AM »

Sharon, if you are still here, glad to hear that you made out alright from the storm. We are still cleaning up our yard from Gustav....My son skipped his weight-lifting class yesterday due to the fact that there are so many tree-cutting trucks on the roads you can't get anywhere unless  you leave an hour early, plus I hate getting in their way when they are obviously working so hard...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 25, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »

UGH...What is taking so long?   What are they trying to get that they don't have already besides a body.  Honestly.  I don't think they will ever find Caylee...period. I know I am ranting...it just makes me even more angry everyday that her whole family is playing this like pros. A BIG "You go for it girl" to Zenaida for getting what she deserves.

Yuri Melich
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:31 AM »

I think she was going back to get the car on the 29th or 30th did she realize it was gone? Or she was setting Amy up so she would let her borrow her car
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: September 25, 2008, 07:57:52 AM »

Yup, money hungry family.  So wouldn't that money that Cindy took from the wallet really be Amy's?  Do you suppose she did the right thing and returned it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.