June 03, 2024, 09:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 393063 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 25, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »

She sounds like a fake to me.  Here is TTT's latest post:

Videos...lets talk about that. We were sitting at Gate C5. In the docs, it says that the video couldn't be retrieved at the gate we were at, because it had already been taped over.
You ladies want to hear the truth? I asked the lady detective about getting the videos from all 3 airports...not just the one airport at the gate...
she told me she was working on it. When she first called me on the phone and asked us to meet to do a composite sketch...I was a lil leary..so I said, can't you get the videos from the airports? Her reply,"Do you know how long it would take us to go through ALL the tapes?" (I believe she was just speaking of the ones from Orlando.) She said, "I mean you are talking about the front counter, security, the gate, blah blah blah....etc..etc...

I have talked to 2 P.I.s and both say that it is FAA mandatory that ALL videos are kept now for 6 months due 9-11.

Lisa

Why is she worried about tapes from 3 airports, if she only saw Caylee at ONE airport?  What am I not getting ??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: September 25, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »

I cannot find the transcript right now..
But  George and Casey both use the term "Just like a normal day"

George when Casey and Caylee were supposedly leaving on the 16th
And Casey in her police interview..

What exactly was a normal say in that family?

Family fist fights, choking each other, incest.... you know all the "Normal" stuff you do with your family everyday when you get off work
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 25, 2008, 05:14:27 PM »

Did anyone find it weird that Lee used the term "out of the womb"

Umm I have 3 kids and I say "when they were born..."

Not "Well when they were first out of the womb.."

Maybe its just me..

I think the word Nanny is weird..I just don't ever hear that here where I live..We say babysitters...Just weird to me though,lol.Out of the womb is alittle strange too but then again,we are talking about Lee here...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: September 25, 2008, 05:19:37 PM »

Maybe its just me..

I think the word Nanny is weird..I just don't ever hear that here where I live..We say babysitters...Just weird to me though,lol.Out of the womb is alittle strange too but then again,we are talking about Lee here...

During my upbringing, the term "Nanny" was one usually used to depict Granny or Grandma
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: September 25, 2008, 05:19:38 PM »

It is especially bizarre that Lee would be chuckling about a smell that might very well have been his decaying niece. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 25, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

A lot of people around here use the word nanny instead of babysitter.  I think it is pretentious.  A nanny is a very trained, usually uniformed, person who is an expert in childcare. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: September 25, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »

On WS right now there is a woman posting on there who was supposedly on a flight from Orlando to Atlanta with Caylee.  She says Caylee was with a woman who was 40-ish and had strawberry blonde hair.  The woman mentioned they were going to North Carolina.  They (on this thread) are speculating that NC is where this Brandon Snow is.

Lisa

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that were true....but I sincerely doubt it. A woman jsut got her and didn't call the polcie...she got on a place with her??

She sounds like a fake to me.  Here is TTT's latest post:

Videos...lets talk about that. We were sitting at Gate C5. In the docs, it says that the video couldn't be retrieved at the gate we were at, because it had already been taped over.
You ladies want to hear the truth? I asked the lady detective about getting the videos from all 3 airports...not just the one airport at the gate...she told me she was working on it. When she first called me on the phone and asked us to meet to do a composite sketch...I was a lil leary..so I said, can't you get the videos from the airports? Her reply,"Do you know how long it would take us to go through ALL the tapes?" (I believe she was just speaking of the ones from Orlando.) She said, "I mean you are talking about the front counter, security, the gate, blah blah blah....etc..etc...

I have talked to 2 P.I.s and both say that it is FAA mandatory that ALL videos are kept now for 6 months due 9-11.

Lisa

[/quote]

I agree....full of SHXT!!  Wonder if she is realted to the Anthony's? Attention Getter

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: September 25, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »

Maybe its just me..

During my upbringing, the term "Nanny" was one usually used to depict Granny or Grandma

I never hear Nanny either...However I do hear Nana...Maybe casey just merged the to to sound cooler..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1168 on: September 25, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »

It is especially bizarre that Lee would be chuckling about a smell that might very well have been his decaying niece. 

My thoughts exactly! It is macabre.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 25, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »

Maybe its just me..

My take on the nanny thing is that it is just another of Casey's fantasy things. IMO "Nanny" is usually employed by the wealthy and they often live in the home (though not always), the rest of us have "babysitters". In Casey's mind she was a upwardly mobile young mother on her way to the top no matter the number of hours she needed to work to accomplish her goals.  puker

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: September 25, 2008, 05:25:31 PM »

Ordinarily criminal matters do not come up in civil law suits like the one Zeneida Gonzolas is filing or has filed.  It's about defamation.  However, if there is something that arises under sworn testimony that a person believes a proper answer would be incriminating that person can plead the fifth.  In this case it's interesting, in that Casey is lying through her teeth on ZG being the nanny, and the investigators have shown that in the nonoccupancy of the supposed residence.  Casey has already lied under oath, so in a suit she would continue the fantasy.  But in a civil court that matter would be proven.  Casey's participation would be futile and fruitless, but it would be interesting if she does indeed plead the fifth. 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: September 25, 2008, 05:25:57 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: September 25, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »

Maybe its just me..

I never hear Nanny either...However I do hear Nana...Maybe casey just merged the to to sound cooler..

OK, this is a little wierd but my mom use to talk about her nanny growing up.  She said she was white, and she fed her carrots and took her for walks and put a bonnet on her at Easter.  She was a goat and everyone called her nanny goat, so she was her nanny
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1173 on: September 25, 2008, 05:28:57 PM »

I cannot find the transcript right now..
But  George and Casey both use the term "Just like a normal day"

George when Casey and Caylee were supposedly leaving on the 16th
And Casey in her police interview..

What exactly was a normal say in that family?

Family fist fights, choking each other, incest.... you know all the "Normal" stuff you do with your family everyday when you get off work

I think the Anthonys are a prime example of what happens
when you inbreed. The only thing they are missing is a
harmonica, fiddle player, and someone blowing the jug
out in their front yard.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: September 25, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

Wholly Crap , ITS COMING I feel it strike a deal now KC

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: September 25, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »

Maybe its just me..

OK, this is a little wierd but my mom use to talk about her nanny growing up.  She said she was white, and she fed her carrots and took her for walks and put a bonnet on her at Easter.  She was a goat and everyone called her nanny goat, so she was her nanny

So thats it! All this time we were looking for a  ::MonkeyLaugh::O legged nanny!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: September 25, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »

PLease klaas and all mod and all that can give me the red button this is on topic and I think you guys n girls do a great jog ABBBSSSOOUUULLEETTLLYY think so but what I am trying to say on topic I romise I think maybe not on this case but I think Casey and Lee AAABBBSSSOOUUULLLUUTLLEYYYY know the law but not as well as they think they do  AAAABBBSSSSOOOUUUULLUUTTLLEEYY!!

PLEASE PLEASE NO BIG RED BUTTON

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: September 25, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »

Wholly Crap , ITS COMING I feel it strike a deal now KC
COME  On Biaz ask for more!!!!! This we will see it all

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1178 on: September 25, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually had to work this week. And I have to work again tomorrow.

Poor Dolce - don't they feed you herre?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: September 25, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »

Maybe its just me..

So thats it! All this time we were looking for a  Two legged nanny! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.