June 03, 2024, 09:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 393052 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually had to work this week. And I have to work again tomorrow.

Poor Dolce - don't they feed you herre?

bump for Dolce!
Well they did give me a sundae earlier...and Tot over there teases me with her name..MMMMM tater tots...

Lol Dolce!! I could ask Klass to change my name to Tater? 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1281 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

Did anyone find it weird that Lee used the term "out of the womb"

Umm I have 3 kids and I say "when they were born..."

Not "Well when they were first out of the womb.."

Maybe its just me..
yeah, that's kinda odd
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1282 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

Okay all - just got done listening to Lee's audio. I have a whole different opinion than most of you. I totally think he threw Casey under the bus. His testimony will definitely hurt her, big time.

Well - TJ turns a year old on Saturday, so nana is going shopping tonight. I'm so excited. He's walking now and he knocks on the door and his mommy says "who's there" and he runs and smiles/laughs.

I ADORE HIM!!!!

Luv ya all - See you later - Knay

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: September 25, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »

Boy, to me it sounds like Lee is rehearsed.
Exactly
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: September 25, 2008, 07:10:13 PM »

Maybe its just me..
yeah, that's kinda odd

Im glad to know there are lots of Monkeys here, besides me, who think that is odd....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: September 25, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

what is it with these two Casey and Lee ABBBBSSSOOOUULUTTTTLLLEEEEYYYY!!!  Is that something George taught them as a cop it is driving me mad!!!!!!
EXACTLY!

I circumstantially find this to be the case as well. Thank you for CONVEYING that! 
Maybe we should all go to a neutral place and clear our heads prior to continuing this afternoon 

What the F*******K  is a nuetral Place ????  I want one of those so i dont have to go to work
IN KC's world it's someone who doesn't know who you "really are".  You know, someone who you haven't stolen from yet.  (or worse)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: September 25, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

O/T:

hey, Klaas ... did you see my post to you a few hours ago?

Brandi - i think I did.  If it was apologizing for the files with phone numbers don't worry about it.  The problem is public access.  It's not fair to post the phone numbers etc of people like Amy, Ricardo, Jesse, Tony just because they ended up mixed up with Casey.

Anyway, not your fault for wanting to post them.  Sometimes it's best just to wait until they are posting on the news websites because they have people that are PAID to redact the personal info 

Sorry Klaas and Brandi for starting this whole mess.  Especially due to the fact that I caused Klaas so much extra work.  I couldn't find a mod last night or early this AM to ask what the procedure was and I was trying to be helpful.  Won't happen again.  Please don't ban me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1287 on: September 25, 2008, 07:11:33 PM »

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually had to work this week. And I have to work again tomorrow.

Poor Dolce - don't they feed you herre?

bump for Dolce!
Well they did give me a sundae earlier...and Tot over there teases me with her name..MMMMM tater tots...

Lol Dolce!! I could ask Klass to change my name to Tater? 
ROFL Now that would be torchurous! 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: September 25, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »

Does anyone know who this is TY

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.

He has the exact same teeth as the fired cop.  This picture looks like he's slimmer though so maybe not the cop.
PJ
that's who I thought it might be, looking at the pics Blonde posted on the other thread
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1289 on: September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 PM »

Maybe its just me..
yeah, that's kinda odd

Im glad to know there are lots of Monkeys here, besides me, who think that is odd....

I don't and the reason is because from I've heard from that family I do believe Cindy has taught them to talk and respond a certain way. Their grammar and sentences, inflections etc. are all almost exactly the same. Cindy wanted that family to talk like they're higher educated. You can tell she wears the pants in that family. (No offense - cuz I wear the pants in my family too!)

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1290 on: September 25, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

Okay all - just got done listening to Lee's audio. I have a whole different opinion than most of you. I totally think he threw Casey under the bus. His testimony will definitely hurt her, big time.

Well - TJ turns a year old on Saturday, so nana is going shopping tonight. I'm so excited. He's walking now and he knocks on the door and his mommy says "who's there" and he runs and smiles/laughs.

I ADORE HIM!!!!

Bye bye Knay!  Get some more photos for TJ for us!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 25, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »

Yeah, I think Telling The Truth has been "told the truth" by Cindy a few times too many...

somebody asked how she could have seen Caylee when her decomposing hair had been found in a trunk of a car that was in an impound lot...  to which TTT replied:

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

Here I made a thread for DNA http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3419.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1292 on: September 25, 2008, 07:15:05 PM »

I ADORE HIM!!!!

Enjoy every second..They grow up so fast..I have 5 kids and my youngest is 7 he will be 8 in january...I swear he was just learning th walk the other day. Now he is in school and wants me to hide or stand back when he gets off the bus..He says mom i can do it myself all the time...I want my baby back and i can see me being motherly to my grandkids just like cindy..I can't see me telling them come to mommy but mayne nannie instead of grandma..That is what i called my great grandmother.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: September 25, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html
that should be interesting, thanks for the info
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: September 25, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »

Has anyone noticed if Anita/Chuck used any of those A keywords in his posts, since it seems to run in the family?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 25, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

Oh, boy, I cannot wait to hear Mama Drama Queen herself.  I just wonder if I will start to feel some sympathy for Cindy.  Doubt it.  I think she is a snake in the grass.  Guess we can expect a lot of huffing and puffing.
I think I'll end up despising her even more.  I can already imagine how hard it will be to listen to.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1296 on: September 25, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »

I can't wait until they drop the psycho Cindy tapes tomorrow...

I hope the b. chokes on an apple while watching it on Nancy Grace!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1297 on: September 25, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »

One thing is that this lady says she saw Caylee with a baby doll.. that was naked.  (And on the phone with Cindy, Cindy said that Caylee was always taking the clothes off).  However, the doll was supposedly accounted for- I guess in the trunk of the car.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736077&postcount=431

Irishbosoxfan is giving this lady a hard time (justifiably, IMO)

Everyone has stated she had 1 baby that was the baby she didn't go anywhere without and that she's had it since she was an infant
and that baby is in the Anthony home.

I want to believe but if this detail is wrong,then where are we left?

I believe TTT believes wholeheartedly and I want to also but if TTT states that she had the baby with her as evidenced by her statement and we know with 100% concrete info that the baby is not with her then we are left with more questions about TTT than answers.

While I appreciate ones willingness to put themselves out there I wish this poster had been run by Tricia to check out before being allowed to answer questions.

Contrary to what TTT says I believe LE has checked this out and completely discounted it being Caylee.

Klaas,

The "Caylee is Alive" group as WS are now saying that sure the two children on the manifest. for flt#862 have been accounted for, but this TTT is saying her son did not show up on it. I call BS on this because I was a flight attendant in my former life.  Everyone is always accounted for on the passenger manifest.

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: September 25, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.

I agree they look VERY much alike. Don't know who he is though. Anyone?
[/quote]

Have we ever seen a pic of that Brandon Snow who she was arguing with the night of the half naked party?  Wasn't he in the running to be the babydaddy?  Could this be him?

[/quote]

I thought that was JP....
[/quote]

I'm sorry that I forgot to put the jpegs on my last post.  I hope I have done this right.  With the picture that shows the two shots, I cut the teeth from the man holding the Angel baby,  I just was comparing them to the small picture because we were wondering if they were the same man.

PJ

[/quote]
That's what I thought too, the teeth.  I tried to match his eyes but the hat covers the brow too much.  I think he's the closet match so far.  I wonder if he's married?  That pic of him is with a blonde (cut out of the pic).
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: September 25, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »

Does anyone know who this is TY

Wonder who he is.

He has the exact same teeth as the fired cop.  This picture looks like he's slimmer though so maybe not the cop.
PJ
that's who I thought it might be, looking at the pics Blonde posted on the other thread

More Men here OHHHH quote stacks bad Blonde
I also started a thread Who's the Daddy http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3313.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.