May 28, 2024, 12:16:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410509 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »

I HATE HIM TOO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2010, 10:02:00 PM »

wow did she just say he may be killed in prison????
Everyone is thinking it.
And hoping.

Joran is only 22.
So he was 17 when he killed Natalie?
What a punk.

One can only wish.  I hope Beth and Jug can get up $50 for one of those guys that will cut someone throat for that amount.  Well, maybe it will cost more than that but I think I would be willing to spring for some of it.  Where's Julia?  She might want to help.  Bet the Kalpoes are trying to get their donations made too, to keep him quiet.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JusticeDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »

JVDS will never get the minimum sentence unless he FULLY cooperates with the Peruvian Government. I don't think a FULL copoeration is what JVDS is willing to give.

He will lie along the way to stunt the Peruvian process and they will never give him a lighter sentence. I think he will get atleast 30 years and nothing less. The evidence is too strong and clear. He will not worm his way out now. His lying ways won't work here.

God bless the Holloway and Flores families!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2010, 10:02:49 PM »

I will be surprised if he lasts but a few days in a Peruvian prison.  If he is not a marked man in there, I believe Stephany's family will see to it. 

Klaas, that picture of Beth from earlier today,  looks like Natalee is watching over her.  It breaks my heart.

Stephany's family has appeared to be very level headed, imo.  I think they want Natalee's brought home also.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2010, 10:03:02 PM »

On NG show, did anyone catch caption that read something to the effect that Aruba wanted to review contents of his laptop to assist them with their investigative research. How laughable is that thought? Wonder if someone is worried about something...

Also, that picture of Anita doing a karate kick is absolutely priceless.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 10:03:18 PM »

his  stupid frankenstein shoe prints are probably all over that room, soaked with her blood

hello   hello  hello    hello  hello  hello

aruba, you have a problem

"kalpoe 1 to  kalpoe 2  come in please"

Yep
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »

his  stupid frankenstein shoe prints are probably all over that room, soaked with her blood

hello   hello  hello    hello  hello  hello

aruba, you have a problem

"kalpoe 1 to  kalpoe 2  come in please"

lol < snicker >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2010, 10:04:47 PM »

Joran has, from a young age, sought out criminal activities and less-than-desirable friends. If he is convicted and sent to Peruvian prison, and if he manages to survive his first few weeks, I believe he will thrive in there. He will adapt; he will figure out with whom to align himself.

His mother and her friends will find a way to provide Joran with enough money/food/etc. for him not to be one of the least fortunate. He won’t starve.

If he gets a reduced sentence and comes out of there in ten or twelve years, he will have a doctorate in murder and mayhem. Not that he is so smart, but he will become more skilled. He is already deadly.

Unless he contracts a disease or is killed while in prison, Joran is still going to be a danger to society in the future. Any charges from any other countries need to be lined up and waiting for him. Let him exit one prison and immediately enter another.

JMO, of course.

I think you have left out Stephany's family in this scenario.  Surely..with their money and influence... Joran will not survive or thrive..he will be persona non grata..and worth much food, better prison cells, etc to whomever takes the plunge to, shall we say, show him some justice.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »

Greta is covering the elections today.  Don't know if she will do a segment on Joran tonight or not.

Anyone know if she is supposed to?

Between all the wild stories about Joran and all those BP is telling about the Gulf Oil spill, my head is spinning.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2010, 10:05:33 PM »

it is priceless   Smile

i hate her 

On NG show, did anyone catch caption that read something to the effect that Aruba wanted to review contents of his laptop to assist them with their investigative research. How laughable is that thought? Wonder if someone is worried about something...

Also, that picture of Anita doing a karate kick is absolutely priceless.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »

why can't they prove robbery and murder? Didn't he take her money????He probably dumped her jewelery

I agree.

It appears that rather than going to trial and prove that a murder took place in the process of a robbery ... the Peruvian law enforcement is allowing Joran to confess to an impulsive action against Stephanie when he caught her on his labtop ... when she strike him first.  In other words ... Stephanie provoked poor Joran and he reacted impulsively.  The charge will now be manslaughter which carries a much light sentence.

As SunnyinTX stated in the last thread ...  "its obvious to me that someone that knows peruvian laws told him exactly what to say".

In My Opinion

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2010, 10:06:37 PM »

why can't they prove robbery and murder? Didn't he take her money????He probably dumped her jewelery

Good to see you Ozzie's!

Yeah, I don't get it!  Should be simple but now we get ten years off for unneeded confession, five for using pot, two thirds for good behavior!  That's why I said soon he would have no time to serve and instad qualify for a reward!

What he did should qualkify him for a life sentence and stop right there.  Don't take his confession and don't consider any of his endless excuses!  Otherwise, he's not going to be in jail very long at all.  Certainly not long enough to punish him for anything.

It's nice to "see" everyone again...
Anna I spit out my water when I read he'll be getting a reward....
If he gets out os this..and I mean by a light sentence I'll be sick!!!

Hopefully the Peruvian police are crossing the t's and dotting those i's!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »

Everyone is thinking it.
And hoping.

Joran is only 22.
What a punk.

Don't forget, he brutally killed his own dog.

I didn't know that.
Serial killers usually start with pets or neighborhood animals.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »

Joran has, from a young age, sought out criminal activities and less-than-desirable friends. If he is convicted and sent to Peruvian prison, and if he manages to survive his first few weeks, I believe he will thrive in there. He will adapt; he will figure out with whom to align himself.

His mother and her friends will find a way to provide Joran with enough money/food/etc. for him not to be one of the least fortunate. He won’t starve.

If he gets a reduced sentence and comes out of there in ten or twelve years, he will have a doctorate in murder and mayhem. Not that he is so smart, but he will become more skilled. He is already deadly.

Unless he contracts a disease or is killed while in prison, Joran is still going to be a danger to society in the future. Any charges from any other countries need to be lined up and waiting for him. Let him exit one prison and immediately enter another.

JMO, of course.

A guy like Joran will study and learn to be a "better" criminal, possibly learning new tactics to his arsenal.

I think Joran thinks he knows it all and he will want to be the leader, imo, which will not bode well for him.  I am not sure he know he is mortal at this point.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2010, 10:09:53 PM »

Greta is covering the elections today.  Don't know if she will do a segment on Joran tonight or not.

Anyone know if she is supposed to?

Between all the wild stories about Joran and all those BP is telling about the Gulf Oil spill, my head is spinning.

Yes, looks like shes' going to be covering it
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »

Everyone is thinking it.
And hoping.

Joran is only 22.
What a punk.

I didn't know that.

Very true.....the writing was on the wall...why the heck does everyone protect this menace?????? Paulus wasn't much on the island, I guess he just knew the right people and greased the right hands!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »

I am not buying the story about she snuck on his laptop and slapped him.
I betcha he taunted Stephany with the Natalie thing, and he told her that she was going to die too, then he whacked her with the tennis racket.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

Everyone is thinking it.
And hoping.

Joran is only 22.
What a punk.

I didn't know that.

Very true.....the writing was on the wall...why the heck does everyone protect this menace?????? Paulus wasn't much on the island, I guess he just knew the right people and greased the right hands!
I read somewhere that Joran's parents were terrified of him.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 10:12:36 PM »

JMO, of course.

A guy like Joran will study and learn to be a "better" criminal, possibly learning new tactics to his arsenal.

I think Joran thinks he knows it all and he will want to be the leader, imo, which will not bode well for him.  I am not sure he know he is mortal at this point.

I agree.  I also think it's good to remember that just because they "could" reduce his sentence doesn't mean they "will".  Iirc, I've read over the past week that they were already discussing changing the law that allows benefits i.e. 1 day off for every day served. 

I don't think it really matters what Joran or his dutch or peruvian attorneys say or do.  He's going to get the sentence the 3 judges give him and I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that Mr. Flores holds more sway over those judges then any foreign influence.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 10:12:59 PM »

From what I understand, he also tried to prevent her from leaving which is kidnapping or at least attempted kidnapping.  He took her car and her wallet was empty.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.