May 23, 2024, 04:34:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 224444 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: July 09, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »

ON JVM - I think it was Mike Brooks - he said that Terri entered her friend's life and ended up taking care of her son. Paraphrased. I don't know if this info is correct or not. That was the early story - but was counter by Desiree. Either way - more confusion.

Also, and Nut might like this. JVM was ripping someone for having a mullet. This is like Billy Ray Cyrus ripping someone for having a mullet..Laughing.. < grin > ..Like Michael Bolton laff'n behind someone's back for having a mullet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »

There is heresay and rumors galore

.. if Terri were to comment on something...
How many folks would think she's lying?  Would anyone think ok, thanks for clearing that up.. and believe her?  Or would we wait and see? 

and yet.....

.. we have a rumor that Kaine has commented on.. (affairs)
Does anyone think he's lying?  Does anyone think ok, thanks for clearing that up.. and believe him?  Or do we wait and see? 

Gosh.. it's what we do in other cases, right?????????

Some have asked why the hate toward Kaine? 

I have to ask... why the rush to believe his every word? 

THIS!

+++

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »

My own personal opinion is that I believe evidence will show there is very good reason to vilify Terri.

I don't think the school calling Desiree was her (Terri's) choice.  The school is under obligation to notify the parents or people on the "notify in case of emergency" list if there are problems with a student.   Since the school was aware that Terri and Kaine knew Kyron was missing, all they had to notify by phone was Desiree.  They did their job in the presence of Terri.

ITA Klaasend.

I don't think Terri had a choice once the school called.  That call was placed to Terri at 4:35 PM...so by that time they knew there were problems. 

Kaine being the bio parent was probably who LE and school officials were talking with first.

My only point in mentioning that Desiree called Terri was the moment she found out Kyron was unaccounted for she wanted to speak with Terri.  I think the school made the call for official reasons..in that it would look bad if they hadn't notified Desiree.

And I think people that are vilifying Kaine need to watch full videos..there are tons just released today..that include the raw videos from previous interviews and those from yesterday and today.  The raw videos show much more then the articles and station videos have captured so far.  The articles are quotes in some cases out of context..and the videos are sound bites compared to the longer raw versions.  You might be surprised at what you see and hear.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2010, 07:25:32 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

My guess is their stop is along the way and the driver saw the Horman's standing there waiting for Kyron. 

right, the bus is on a route, but I wonder if the stop could be skipped because Kyron is not on the bus morning or afternoon.
, and knew that I was
According to all reports - the bus stopped there - with no Kyron.

My kids rode the bus home when they got older.  Once my daughter missed the bus, and I was waiting for her at the bus stop. Because the driver knew my child, and knew that I was her Mom, she stopped to tell me that my child was not on the bus. I was in a panic until I called the school and it was discovered that she had missed the bus because she ran back to her locker to get a book she needed. In a small community where children are regular bus riders, the driver knows the children, their parents, and where the kids live, and their bus riding habits.
Maybe the driver stopped to let the Hormans know Kyron wasn't on the bus because they were waiting for him, and the driver knew something was not right.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »

ON JVM - I think it was Mike Brooks - he said that Terri entered her friend's life and ended up taking care of her son. Paraphrased. I don't know if this info is correct or not. That was the early story - but was counter by Desiree. Either way - more confusion.

Also, and Nut might like this. JVM was ripping someone for having a mullet. This is like Billy Ray Cyrus ripping someone for having a mullet..Laughing.. < grin > ..Like Michael Bolton laff'n behind someone's back for having a mullet.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/05/kgw-source-terri-horman-tried-to-have-kyron-horman%E2%80%99s-father-killed/

Jennie            July 7th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

I watched your show last Thursday & called but could not get through. I am wondering about the "cat" Kyron's step-mother was referring to in her facebook posting. I think that the "cat" she was referring to was Kyron & that her referrence was intended for an alleged accomplice to take care of Kyron. Perhaps it was her way of saying that he was at the pre-selected place & to handle it. I truly hope that I am wrong; but, this person appears to be capable of anything if the police strongly suggested that Dad take the baby & leave (whereabouts unknown). Thanks for all you do for us & keeping us informed.

Jennie

Do we have the facebook posting? I am curious to know what it said
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 09, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

The bus stopped..I guess because she saw Kyron's family standing there..but the bus driver is the one that called school to see if Kyron was still there.

I can see the bus driver being told by staff Kyron was not at school this day. As the bus driver made her rounds dropping off kids she see's them standing there and she stops. I bet when she saw them her heart stopped for a moment knowing that staff had told her he was not at school.

The bus driver is responsible for the children once they are on the bus and once they step foot off the bus. Depending on the state laws, if a child is under a certain age, they are to be handed off to an adult.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2010, 07:36:21 PM »

My guess is their stop is along the way and the driver saw the Horman's standing there waiting for Kyron. 

right, the bus is on a route, but I wonder if the stop could be skipped because Kyron is not on the bus morning or afternoon.
, and knew that I was
According to all reports - the bus stopped there - with no Kyron.

My kids rode the bus home when they got older.  Once my daughter missed the bus, and I was waiting for her at the bus stop. Because the driver knew my child, and knew that I was her Mom, she stopped to tell me that my child was not on the bus. I was in a panic until I called the school and it was discovered that she had missed the bus because she ran back to her locker to get a book she needed. In a small community where children are regular bus riders, the driver knows the children, their parents, and where the kids live, and their bus riding habits.
Maybe the driver stopped to let the Hormans know Kyron wasn't on the bus because they were waiting for him, and the driver knew something was not right.

My son got on the wrong bus one time when he was in the first grade.  I was in a panic and called the school.  The principal found him and called me right back and told me he had got on the wrong bus and he personally brought him home.  I was so angry with the school and they even tried to say it wasn't their fault he got on the wrong bus and I immediately told them that they are responsible for him while he is at school.  It never happened again.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »

Let's say that the bus driver is on a route and very likely that's 100% true. Let's also say that the bus driver did stop because he / she saw the Hormans standing there. Let's say that the driver stopped to notify them that Kyron was not on the bus. Let's say all that is true.

It's hard to believe that the bus driver, probably the lowest paid school district employee, was the only one that recognized something was wrong. Kyron is no where to be seen all day. His back pack and other materials are around. One student alerted the teacher that he may have gone and gotten a drink of water or in the bathroom. It's hard to fathom that no one noticed that Kyron was missing. This really deifies the laws of believability.

I believe it was Kyron's aunt that said - it was like a vortex or time warped opened and Kyron was gone - paraphrased. I could believe that in this case except people don't dematerialize nor vaporize.

+++

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2010, 07:39:32 PM »

Let's say that the bus driver is on a route and very likely that's 100% true. Let's also say that the bus driver did stop because he / she saw the Hormans standing there. Let's say that the driver stopped to notify them that Kyron was not on the bus. Let's say all that is true.

It's hard to believe that the bus driver, probably the lowest paid school district employee, was the only one that recognized something was wrong. Kyron is no where to be seen all day. His back pack and other materials are around. One student alerted the teacher that he may have gone and gotten a drink of water or in the bathroom. It's hard to fathom that no one noticed that Kyron was missing. This really deifies the laws of believability.

I believe it was Kyron's aunt that said - it was like a vortex or time warped opened and Kyron was gone - paraphrased. I could believe that in this case except people don't dematerialize nor vaporize.

ITA

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 09, 2010, 07:41:14 PM »

I don't care if it's Kaine, Terri, Desiree or Tony but SOMEONE needs to put their face in front of the media to keep Kyron's story alive.  If they don't, Kyon's name will fade from the headlines and people will move on.  

So I disagree, I don't want them to stop giving interviews.  As a matter of fact, in the very beginning everyone was wondering why they weren't talking.  My bet is they were hoping Terri would come clean.  When it became clear Terri wasn't telling the truth and likely wouldn't, they started holding press conferences.  I'm glad they are.

Klaas it doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing.

I would really think LE has given them guidelines from day one of what they can say and what they don't want said.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #251 on: July 09, 2010, 07:43:09 PM »

I was thinking that too last night NoRose, that " Terri" within all of this let out within the last 24 hours - its a perfect storm for her to commit suicide.  In all sincerity of what this woman has been drug through in the last 5 wks + - No one knowing the Truth of what has been within the Horman House for the last year or longer.  Her not speaking to the media. Her not speaking period. Her retaining a lawyer. Her being held to the wall ..at this point I really think if she did speak ~ NO one would believe her. No matter what came out of her mouth. Unless she specified she " made Kyron go away - or that Kyron was taken by xxx named or she did something to him".
All has been built upon speculation and failed poly's. Ok she failed the the Polys. She though had within her mind at the time (  she had discussed/created/thought out/had a relationship of some sort with Weed Puller - speculated to off Kaine)
I am sure that was part of her failing the poly's. 

I still do not believe that she/TH is solely responsible for Kyron's demise of him being missing/other. I think Kyron being missing is combined tryst of choices/relationships made by Kaine and Terri and another (not Kaine and Terri working together) yet there are others involved. Kyron was taken by the 3rd party involved. To prove?? I don't know. Accusations/rumors have been swirling that Kaine was/is having an affair with a co-worker. Same is that Terri was having an affair with weed puller. All of it is speculative. The rumors however created, in my mind, did not pop out of thin air.
All of this finds me back at square which is the two closest to Kyron. And that is Kaine and Terri.  They are responsible for his welfare and well being Primary.
They both in my eyes failed him. Due to what or why or for their own self indulgence out side of their marriage ?? I don't have words to complete the sentences. 
I do believe that Kaine is part of this - maybe not directly but he is part of the equation of why Kyron's where abouts are unknown. Just is within my gut. Because if he felt prior to Kyron being missing that TERRI was to cause him bodily harm or other,  he would have rectified the situation immediately. Terri would have been kicked to the curb and he would not think twice about it. He holds all the cards. All assets are in his name. He has everything to risk/lose if Terri would have filed Divorce on him for whatever grounds. If he felt she was "High Risk" to have in his home with his kids ..why did he not boot her/Divorce her awhile ago?  He is claiming in the last few days she suffered from PPD, had outbursts and was basically at times " out of control". (( shaking my head)) here. If stupidity is his only involvement here I will eat my words and then some.     

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2010, 07:46:57 PM »

If what we know now is all they got, I think there is reasonable doubt at this point.

Obviously they do not have a strong case or she would be arrested. As she is out free she can run or she can clam up or she can kill herself . If they believe she is holding the key to Kyrons whereabouts then putting her on the defensive will not get us to Kyron. Ever hear of the saying , you catch more flies with honey then you do vinager? This is why I have said they need to stop the interviews or at least change the focus of the interviews off of Terri and onto Kyron. This is not going to get them what they want in the long run and that is finding Kyron. It is probably making them feel better and that is all good, but it will not get to their ultimate goal.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.
And I understand that, I don't pay attention to my husband's medications. But if he had some mental issues and was all over the place being erratic I would want to make sure I was paying attention to his medications so he was not harming himself or others. Which is exactly what I do with my daughter's medications. Some of these medications need to be monitored closely with blood work and a doctor.

Because of HIPPA laws, Kaine would only be allowed to know what Terri wanted him to know. She may not have allowed him access to all of her medical issues. And if she was changing medications, he may not have kept up with it. He also may not care to disclose her medical information to the whole world. I find nothing wrong with Kaine declining to answer about Terri's medications. It's a can of worms he's possibly choosing not to open.
There is a connection between post partum depression, and bipolar disorder. If Terri was acting erractically for years, maybe she was bipolar, and it was never diagnosed. I suspect that may be the real issue.....bipolar disorder that was out of control. People with bipolar tend to have relationship issues, and most of them have career problems like Terri. Sometimes they don't stay on their medication, and their behavior spirals out of control. If Terri had been diagnosed, but was not on medication due to her pregnancy, I can see how things would escalate after the birth. I also think that may be the case as well. I work in a psychiatric practice, and the Dr. advises the spouses and/or family members of his pregnant bipolar patients to watch them carefully after giving birth. That may have been the case with Terri and Kaine. These women stop taking their meds for the duration of their pregnancy, and that's plenty of time for their brain chemistry to get out of whack.

ITA..very good post.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »

Going through some early articles:

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
By Lynne Terry, The Oregonian
June 05, 2010, 11:21PM

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother.

So, instead of taking the bus[/b] near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page.  It shows a bespectacled and beaming short-haired boy wearing a blue "CSI" T-shirt in front of an exhibit with photos of bug-eyed frogs, an anatomical drawing of the creature and other artwork.

"He was so excited about his science project," said Carol Moulton, Horman's mother and Kyron's grandmother. "They had worked on it together. He was anxious to take it to school and show it off."

After that, the two looked at other projects set up on desks in classrooms. There are about 300 students at Skyline Elementary, and all of them were invited to contribute to the fair.

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class.

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Carol Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is everyday."

What happened to the boy who went missing is unclear.

Carol Moulton said the kids were supposed to report to their classes and be divided into small groups of a few students each. Each group was supposed to tour the science fair with a chaperone. Afterward, when they returned to their classes for roll call, Kyron wasn't there, she said.

After leaving the school, Terri went about her day, running errands and taking care of household chores. She is a former elementary school teacher and has worked as a substitute teacher at various schools, but Moulton said that in recent years she has mainly been a stay-at-home mom.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman, and his father were officially divorced in February 2003, according to Washington County Circuit Court records.

Carol Moulton said that Kaine, 36, and Terri, 40, have been together for seven or eight years and that they have been married for four or five years. The couple have an 18-month-old girl.

"Terri has raised Kyron," her mother said. "She's been with him since he was an infant. She's as much of a mom as the mom is because the parents had separated about the time that Kyron was born."

She said he visits his biological mother in Medford every couple of weeks and that Desiree, 38, came to Portland as soon as she heard about his disappearance.

Kyron was supposed to take the bus home Friday, so Terri went to the bus stop at 3:30 p.m. to pick him up.

But the bus driver told her he wasn't there.

Panicked, she ran home and called the school to discover that he had been marked absent for the day.

She called 9-1-1, setting off a search that's drawn in a swarm of officers and several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

Officers, working with sniffer dogs, have combed the hilly, wooded area around Skyline Elementary.

Moulton doubts Kyron wandered off on his own. It's just not in his character, she said.

"He's a little bit dreamy. He's a sweet kid. He gets distracted. He's your typical second-grader," she said.

But he's no Huckleberry Finn.

"He's not real adventurous," she said. "He's a little timid. But if a friend wanted to go outside and look at something, he would follow the friend. He has a friend who he regularly gets in trouble with in the classroom because he talks too much."

Moulton said Kyron will not even venture far from his home in a wooded area.

"He won't get out of sight of the house," she said. "He's pretty insecure about that. So I can't see him wandering off."

His disappearance is devastating for the close-knit family, which plays board games together, goes bowling and enjoys visits to the Oregon Zoo. A few years ago, the family took a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."

Staff writer Stephen Beaven of The Oregonian contributed to this report.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2010, 07:49:58 PM »

<snipped from post upthread>

NL: so you went to the bus stop (KH shaking head yes), you were waiting child after child I assume getting off the bus

KH: No there is only one child that gets off at our stop and that's Kyron.

NL: And what did you think?

KH: she just, the bus driver looked at us and told us that he wasn't on the bus today, so we figured well he must still be waiting for us at school. We had talked about maybe a special treat afterward, for the science fair project and everything else, so we just thought maybe he is just waiting for us at the school. So she called the school on her cell phone and that's when we found out he hadn't been there all day.

So... no other children besides Kyron gets off at their bus stop. 

On that day we have Kaine, Terri and the baby standing at/near the bus stop at the end of their driveway.

The bus driver, not seeing Kyron on the bus that afternoon, likely would not have intended to stop at that particular bus stop.  She likely was heading on down the street either toward or away from the other bus stop on their street. 

Just curious what happened with the bus driver. 

First of all... in a generic, typical sense...
What degree of responsibility does a bus driver have for those who ride their bus on a regular basis?  Does school staff escort the younger grades from/to the bus before/after school?  Do bus drivers do a head count for their regular riders?  Do they check with school staff if they come up one rider short or extra?  Or, do students taking the bus home just hop aboard and the driver leaves at a certain time, dropping off whichever of their regular riders gets on the bus that day? 

From what Kaine says, it seems to me that the only thing the bus driver knew was that Kyron wasn't on the bus that day.  Which means, evidently the driver didn't question school staff as to his whereabouts, and didn't wait to see if he was (groan.. just in the bathroom or getting a drink of water.. to cause him to be late getting to the bus).  In other words, the driver seems to have left the school without checking on the whereabouts of one of her regular riders.  If she had, she would have known that Kyron had been marked absent that day.

IMO <--- that's at least one more strike against the school, for what seems to be a lax policy with students taking a bus home.   

Ok, back to the bus stop at the end of their driveway.  Kaine/Terri and baby were waiting.... Did the bus driver, knowing Kyron was not on the bus, just pass them by?  When/if the bus didn't stop, did Kaine/Terri have to yell out or chase the bus down (on foot) to get the bus drivers attention?  Or, did the bus driver notice them standing there, and even tho she didn't have Kyron, stopped anyway?  How did it come to be that the driver stopped? 

Still interesting to me, what the early media reports were about this.  The following are earliest news reports, before any updating.

June 6th
Kyron was supposed to take the bus home Friday, so Terri went to the bus stop at 3:30 p.m. to pick him up.  But the bus driver told her he wasn't there.  Panicked, she ran home and called the school to discover that he had been marked absent for the day.  She called 9-1-1.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

''''
June 10th
3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. She calls 9-1-1.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

''''
June 11th
Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

''''
June 13th
Kyron's stepmother met the school bus about 3:30 p.m., but the bespectacled 7-year-old wasn't aboard. She called Skyline, and the school secretary called 9-1-1.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_may_have_s.html#modg_smoref_face

''''
June 25
A new fact emerged that Kaine was with Terri when she went to pick Kyron up at the bus stop on June 4.

source: television interview

''''

Why did it take 21 days for Kaine to mention that he went to the bus stop with Terri?  Why was he silent on that for so long?  And then full of details galore, to the point of nearly TMI?  He put Kiara's shoes on her... They walked ahead of Terri to the bus stop... They were going to give Kyron a special treat of stopping for ice cream.  and etc.   

Why haven't we heard anything from the bus driver about that day?  Kyron's teacher?  Neither are talking, nor are any of the other school staff, parents, students, the majority of their family, the majority of their friends.  None (except for one student against the advise of LE) are answering even the simplest of questions.  Does this silence point to the guilt/responsibility of any?  Are any simply scared silent, for now?  Does their silence reflect a lack of answers to the questions, or a need to protect themselves?  Have they been advised to remain silent by anyone?   

Terri isn't talking either.  Does this silence point to her guilt/responsibility?  Is she simply scared silent, for now?  Does her silence reflect a lack of answers to the questions, or a need to protect herself?  Has she been advised to remain silent by anyone?   

Just some food for thought.  Trying to clear my head. 

Her attorney is silent, she is silent..he has instructed her to be silent.  I posted an article this morning where that was stated..son't ask me to find it now though..my head hurts from reading all these articles from yesterday and today.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »

I wrote out a long post earlier from things I re-read on page one, two and three of the first thread. I had all the quote and just decided it was getting too long and monotonous. So, I deleted it.

Here is the short version without quotes and links. They can all easily be found on those pages.

Gina Zimmerman is the PTA President and mother of Madi (I hope I have spelled her name correctly) Madi is the friend of Kyron. Zimmerman is quote many times and she is the person that has given the description of Kyron as timid and following the rules. Says he is a good boy. I don't know how well she knows him, but I would expect that she as the head of the PTA has vast experience with children and knows what she is talking about.

Also quoted was Carol Moulton - Terri's mom and Kyron's (step) grandmother. She is not described as 'step'.
She said that Kyron is not the type to walk away, and he is a bit of a dreamer. Her most compelling point was this - Kyron would not go outside by himself - but he might accompany a friend. Hmm, interesting. And that's a pretty close paraphrase.

Also, according to that early info was the fact that Kyron's class was across the hall from the office IIRC. And this led directly to the south exit.

Rob - not getting your reasoning here at all. Just because a woman is elected PTA President has NOTHING to do with having a vast experience with children. A woman with only 1 child and no real time spent with other kids can still be elected. All anyone has to do is be good with school politics and cliques,and have the time. desire and a little extra money. PTA officials are not unknown to be involved in scandals, either. It has happened before, so even their character can be questionable in some cases. Not accusing this particular lady of anything, but being a PTA President doesn't mean a whole lot. As far as this case goes, this woman is merely a witness. I'm sure she's a great person, and is upset about Kyron, but that's as far as it goes here.
I'm sure LE has interviewed everyone at the school, investigated it well, and it has been determined that Kyron did not leave with another child. The focus is on Terri for a reason. All the evidence points to her as the person behind Kyron's disappearance. LE has information that we don't, and Kyron's parents seem to be certain as well.
Some posters locked in on Terri's innocence, and on Kaine as the bad person in the first few days, and even with all the new information, it seems that opinions are not changing. Kaine's son is missing, his life has been threatened by Terri, and his whole world has been turned upside down by her, and yet.....some people are still determined to bash him. That makes no sense. Kaine is a victim too, and I feel bad for him.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »

It is sad to think of what this child may have been going through in the 7 hours he was missing and not one person noticed he was missing. I have often wondered if he was hoping someone would come save him....So many people dropped the ball.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2010, 07:56:13 PM »

Deenie - Polygraphs are not the unbeatable and not a true judgment on someone guilt or innocence. Some lunatic from Aruba took two of them in Houston and according to Tim Miller passed them both. We know he was lying.

They are a tool - inadmissible in court. What they can do is allow LE to look in other directions if they feel the person was truthful and honest. Of course, some test results can depend on the polygrapher, the questions asked, what order the questions are asked, and the type of test itself.

One of the cases we have been following had the test subject score a minus 11. That's called an epic fail. There are degrees of failure. And of course there is "inconclusive".

I have never heard of a law enforcement agency telling the husband and the ex-wife that the current wife has failed. They just don't share that info. They use it to further the investigation. Then again, you never know with this police department and what has happened to date - but I seriously doubt it happened as described.

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

MAD ICON!!!

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"

Last Update: 8:33 am

Terri may talk to the media

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

"She's been doing what Kaine said all along and he's been telling her to stay quiet." 

And then Kaine turns and is nailing her to the wall for not talking.   I guess not too many want to see the problem in that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.