May 28, 2024, 04:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 225584 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2010, 04:31:53 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

Am guessing the safest thing I can say is that until proven true or not, this remains a rumor, a possibility.  As do any hints/rumors of anything else in this case, re anyone else.  We just don't know.  We don't know any of these folks, have no clue what 'could be' the truth.  Only what our own gut feelings on it might be.  Wish we had as many 'facts' in this case as we have 'rumors' stacking up.  lol 

Thanks for the link. 

I have wondered (and maybe even posted it), if Terri was meeting a lover in the timeframe that LE says her cell pings didn't match where she said she was.  If that were the case, she wouldn't want to be telling on herself.  Even if that were the case, at this point, that's the least of her worries.  But this is now and that was on "that day".  On that day, "if" she were meeting a lover during that questionable hour and a half, she would have been evasive in her answers.

Today, though, it doesn't look so good for Miss Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:13 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4

by Frank Mungeam and Colin Miner, KGW.com Staff
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Updated today at 12:41 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

Consider DeDe did not leave her workplace until 10:00 AM ... who was sitting in the truck prior to 9:00 AM while it was parked at the school?  Could it be the third person be the other friend that DeDe refers to in her GJ testimony ... the third person who purchased the cell phones under fake names.

Janet

++++++

Second person seen in truck while Terri at Kyron's school
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Updated Tuesday, Aug 10 at 1:10 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Credit: Lucky 7

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:58 PM »

< snipped for content >

JVM Transcripts - date Aug 10, 2010
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/10/ijvm.01.html

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPTAIN, MULTNOMAH SHERIFF`S OFFICE

MCCAIN: Well, again, it's being reported here in Portland that the owners of the property at which DeDe Spicher was gardening on June 4 have now said that she was gone for longer than the hour and a half from 11:30 to 1. It was closer to 9 a.m. to 1, almost four hours on Friday, June 4.

Hey Deenie!! 

Sorry for snipping the heck out of that post, just wanted to zero in on the above exact part.

First I gotta say... WTH ?????????????? 

Wasn't it those same people who originally said DeDe had "abruptly left" at 11.30a, didn't return til 1.00p, that she did not answer her cell phone when they tried calling her....... Which IMO, seems to have made it such a big deal that DeDe leaving was ABRUPT and they had no clue where she up and went to, couldn't reach her, blah di blah blah. 

Whatever happened to THAT version of the story ?????   

Now we are to believe .... 'oooops my bad, didn't mean DeDe left abruptly at 11.30a, actually she errmmm really wasn't even there that morning.  hehe sorry.  again.. my bad.' 

HUH ??????????   

If the first version didn't convince us, they had a second version handy?  And we are supposed to believe WHICH version?   

At this point.. I vote for neither.  My bet is DeDe was not there working at all that day. 

Why would the owners of that property seemingly lie to protect DeDe?

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: August 12, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

Very interesting about DeDe's car.. Here's hoping she used her cell phone during that time period so they can track her from cell towers. That doesn't work if she had a throwaway that day.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: August 12, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: August 12, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »

All I am going to do is post Ron Tarver's request on the support page and the reason they don't do as is requested.  Blows my mind 'they' justify everything they do on that page and somehow swing it back to poor TH...but I so agree with the father on this one!~
Ron Tarver quote aboute James:

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

James is living with his father and maternal grandparents. If you all want to support Terri, please ke...ep her minor child off of this page! He, by all accounts is a good kid and should NOT come to his mothers support page and see himself being implicated in his step brothers disappearance.
Some of you complain about the media and what it is doing to Terri, what about James? Why would you put a Nancy Grace post up about James? Hurtful.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Once again.. The reason this stayed is because it's been posted 1000000 times.. not just here.. but all over the internet. If you go to Websleuths, it's there.. if you go to KATU, it's there.. SOMEONE needs to stand up for this kid and tell people to just knock it the hell off. 2 hours ago · 4 people
4 people like this.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(CS) James is an awesome kid! My husband and I had the pleasure of spending time with him recently and I am here to tell you~he's a very pleasant young man. He's a very well mannered, intelligent young man, with reachable dreams and goals ...which he is ever so proud to talk about. He is an avid Scout, who loves his family very much. He's an adventurous teen who enjoys exploring nature, searching for 'cool' swimming holes, caring for animals, writing and hanging out with family and friends. He is a very well balanced young man with a happy heart, even though it's physically obvious there's so much sadness and grief in his eyes. I have no doubt, whatsoever, James is hurting~his heart is truly broken, shattered~he misses his little brother Kyron and little sister, Kiara. He misses being able to visit with his Momma, without tapped phone lines and public scrutiny and is truly concerned about her well being. James......is a GREAT kid ♥
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: August 12, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »

I don’t post here often, but wanted to input on the matter of life insurance for children.

Almost 100% of the time, insurance on minors is only enough to help with funeral costs. It used to top out at about $5,000, but might be a little more now (because funeral costs are much higher).

As an employee benefit, no matter how large the company, life insurance for dependent children is a small amount.

Life insurance is intended to defray lost income. Children have no income.

(Of course, there are children who have careers – as actors, models, etc., and yes, large life insurance policies might be applicable to them.)

I would go so far as to say that attempting to buy a large insurance policy for a child would raise all kinds of red flags at the insurance company, and might even be illegal, probably with variations from state to state. Life insurance for a child should never be an amount that would be a motive for murder. Insurance companies, and laws governing them, are ON this, trust me.

The Gerber policies mentioned – would only pay out, what’s been paid in, as long as the child is a minor. Mainly it ensures that the child actually HAS life insurance, which might be denied if the child turns out to have an on-going health issue.

And finally, the life insurance company will NOT pay out anytime soon if there’s no body. Would have to go through the Legally Declared Death process, which I think takes about seven years. That length of time probably varies from state to state.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #467 on: August 12, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »

So many aspects of Terri Horman's character reflects that of Casey Anthony.

Thanks Deenie.  I have been looking for the following quote for some time now.

Janet

++++++++

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Your welcome Janet,
I think that TH telling Desiree that Kyron was stung by a bee is sick behavior - obviously if Kyron was stung by a bee .. it would have been a horrifying situation.
I don't understand what would make TH even say such a thing ... to will it even as a joke or ..other. Very disturbing. If I heard those words out of TH's mouth to my ear, and I was DY, and it was said as a lie/joke/etc.. she might want to hide or steer clear of me for awhile. just saying. Makes you wonder if it was said just to get a rise out of DY ..only then to be said it was not a bee after all. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 12, 2010, 04:38:34 PM »

TODAY show

video

Blonde the link doesn't work. Did you happen to get the name of Dede's ex-boyfriend?
tia

Patricia

I have not yet watched to the video.  I do not know if an ex-boyfriend of DeDe's is referenced.

Janet

++++++

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12: Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: August 12, 2010, 04:39:17 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

WOW! Just WOW! I would love to know who started this blog! Does anyone know how you can track that sort of thing down?

Someone here said that it was started by 42ndState (OregonLive poster).  Someone with a definite agenda.

42ndState Stop following 42ndState Follow 42ndState
About Me: Where I am now posting my theories and views on the Kyron horman case: http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)Blog: alternate-theories.blogspot.com/ (edit)

http://connect.oregonlive.com/dashboard/42ndState/replies-oldest.html
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 12, 2010, 04:40:59 PM »

TODAY show

video

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: August 12, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »

TODAY show

video

Blonde the link doesn't work. Did you happen to get the name of Dede's ex-boyfriend?
tia

Patricia

I have not yet watched to the video.  I do not know if an ex-boyfriend of DeDe's is referenced.

Janet

++++++

Aug. 12: Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

Thank you Janet. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »

WOW! Just WOW! I would love to know who started this blog! Does anyone know how you can track that sort of thing down?

Someone here said that it was started by 42ndState (OregonLive poster).  Someone with a definite agenda.

Thank you txlisa! I just wish I knew how we could get their "real" name!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »

TODAY show

video

tia

Patricia

Janet

++++++

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38673392#38673392

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: August 12, 2010, 04:45:51 PM »

Now that was the question I wanted answered, and it looks like it has been answered, DeDe's car remained at the property, that in itself is very interesting to me.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 12, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »

TODAY show

video

[/s]
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38673392#38673392this one sorry

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #476 on: August 12, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »

TODAY show

video

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: August 12, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »

this can't possibly be Dede's ex, can it??

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: August 12, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »

Hi, Wyks. They took this plot right from you with your photographs. You had a good theory, and sadly it is very possible. As soon as I saw your photo of the stairs leading to the access road, I knew it would be easy to spirit someone away.

Don't ya' just hate it when a plan comes together.

LOL Grey, well it's all good.  Those weren't my pics, I took them from a couple of other sites, and put them together to make better sense of them.  So it was like a combined effort with those who originally took those pics.  We know LE reads here.  If they have their heads up their @$$e$ haven't a clue what could have happened, I guess every little bit helps.   

But yes, when a theory comes together and turns into more than a possibility, I do get a sick feeling in my stomach.  It's like dang....... I had hoped to be proven wrong, not right.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #479 on: August 12, 2010, 04:48:25 PM »

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.