May 28, 2024, 07:44:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 246458 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »

i dont know where my last post went, seems to have lost it.
ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

someone asked what if they let joran walk?
well, all i can say is, you obviously do not know peter de vries.
he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.

If Joran stands trial it will be a manslaughter charge only.  At the very least he will be convicted of mistreatment of a corpse.  In Aruba that's about 6 months...I say the judge will give him time served.  Anything short of a murder charge and he is home free. He only confessed to the disposing of a corpse...that is all.  Remember he claims Natalee died by accident...drugs or not..he didn't mean for her to die. That is not justice...it's a band aid.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »

this is totally off topic, sorry for that and i will try to keep it brief:
you all know what i just do not get? all those girls with joran on pics.
i asked this girl living nextdoor to me, she is 18 years old, and quite alooker too, what her opinion is on jorans appearance.
she referred to him as porgy pig with piglike eyes, not someone she keen on dating.
she said she thought he is lazy, because he is quite chubby, and that for a boy his age, who should be sporting a lot being so close to the sea and all.
well, we all know by now he does not have a character that blows you away, i just dont understand it. the boys at my sons school all call joran a loser.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »

ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.

Good Evening Monks!  Welcome to all our new posters....I saw JQK on John Gibson this afternoon....the spark is back in his eyes.....I got the impression he wanted to say a lot ore...but held back!!  But the innuendo was there...certainly about papa slop!!   No Cubbee...no bugs for you .....I remember the night I said that to wonderwoman....she made me so angry and that was the worse thing I could think of at the moment to say without getting slapped by the MODs....LOL...thank goodness times have changed!!  A big thank you to our Dutch posters for keeping us up on what's being said across the pond.  Has anyone heard if URINE is still in hiding??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »

Yep San, that's how it starts... animals...
Ok,It is on record you will eat a bug if Joran is arrested and Robots said he will eat spiders if they find Jorans shoes..   

Isn't Angie going to run naked down the middle of the street?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »

So this testimoney of Bobby Cutts Jr that killed Jesse Davis
will this be Joran is a few months crying It was a accident

Bobby - Hides body

Joran - Hides Body

Sue I was watching his testimony this afternoon...he is a sick SOB too..I hope he fries...that crying act with no tears just isn't very convincing!!  He and URINE at scum!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

this is totally off topic, sorry for that and i will try to keep it brief:
you all know what i just do not get? all those girls with joran on pics.
i asked this girl living nextdoor to me, she is 18 years old, and quite alooker too, what her opinion is on jorans appearance.
she referred to him as porgy pig with piglike eyes, not someone she keen on dating.
she said she thought he is lazy, because he is quite chubby, and that for a boy his age, who should be sporting a lot being so close to the sea and all.
well, we all know by now he does not have a character that blows you away, i just dont understand it. the boys at my sons school all call joran a loser.

Maybe they need glasses.  My teenager didn't find him appealing in the least.  Then there's that wonky eye......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 07:34:29 PM »

thanks all! you are all so kind!
peter said that probably 90 percent of the tips are worthless, but in the 10 percent leftover were very good tips.
we ll see...

All he needs is one good tip....if anyone can get the goods on this POS I think Peter can.....and WILL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »

if he is still in hiding? well, if he is not the most stupiest person in the universe, he is.
i do not believe he can walk the streets safely in holland.
they would probably not kill him, but beat the crap out of him? yeah!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »

Hiya Monkeys!!   

Thanks so much Dayhiker for your very kind words in the last thread! The credit for the comment about how great it would be to have Natalee brought home to Alabama for burial goes to CBB...she was the one who originally said that, and in my post I had quoted her comment to tell her that I SO agree with her about that.

Ty also PI for your sweet words in the last thread. I do so wish I could post more, so many times I see a post I want to comment to but it's just so time consuming that most of the time I just don't, but sure want to. Your comment was so very nice tho, I wanted to say thank you! And...please give a special hug to Beth when you see her next!!

Keep up the great work Monkeys! We ARE making a difference!!   

Sorry I got that confused Gabby. I enjoyed both of your comments and CBB knows I'm a big fan of hers so I hope she'll let me off the hook. I agree with her 100% too!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

if i am correct peter or members from his team also read ScaredMonkeys.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 07:37:39 PM »

Hiya Monkeys!!   

Thanks so much Dayhiker for your very kind words in the last thread! The credit for the comment about how great it would be to have Natalee brought home to Alabama for burial goes to CBB...she was the one who originally said that, and in my post I had quoted her comment to tell her that I SO agree with her about that.

Ty also PI for your sweet words in the last thread. I do so wish I could post more, so many times I see a post I want to comment to but it's just so time consuming that most of the time I just don't, but sure want to. Your comment was so very nice tho, I wanted to say thank you! And...please give a special hug to Beth when you see her next!!

Keep up the great work Monkeys! We ARE making a difference!!   

Well I know I for one love to hear from you, and you don't always have to post and follow up, so when your reading and have a thought, type it, post it, and go about your daily routine while it posts:) But either way, it is comforting to have you read with us if nothing else!!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 07:38:43 PM »

well peaches, maybe that wonky eye is the reason he has such a twisted look on values.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »

I'm having a "vision" of Joran right now. It's not pretty.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »

peter said that probably 90 percent of the tips are worthless, but in the 10 percent leftover were very good tips.
we ll see...

All he needs is one good tip....if anyone can get the goods on this POS I think Peter can.....and WILL!!
Yes,One good tip or one big finding will end this all in a heartbeat!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 07:40:40 PM »

if he is still in hiding? well, if he is not the most stupiest person in the universe, he is.
i do not believe he can walk the streets safely in holland.
they would probably not kill him, but beat the crap out of him? yeah!

Since we know how arrogant he is...it wouldn't surprise me to see pictures of him at some club..in fact, I hope he does decide to go out and someone kicks the crap out of him...his fate is sealed in one way...he will never EVER feel safe again....no matter where he goes...he's better be looking over his shoulder!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »

ok, again:

he s a pitbull.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.
If Joran stands trial it will be a manslaughter charge only.  At the very least he will be convicted of mistreatment of a corpse.  In Aruba that's about 6 months...I say the judge will give him time served.  Anything short of a murder charge and he is home free. He only confessed to the disposing of a corpse...that is all.  Remember he claims Natalee died by accident...drugs or not..he didn't mean for her to die. That is not justice...it's a band aid.

Hello, Joran is not even a suspect. He was cleared by a Dutch Judge, released as a suspect, and the case was closed in December.

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

I'm having a "vision" of Joran right now. It's not pretty.

Any vision of Joran ain't pretty.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »

if i am correct peter or members from his team also read ScaredMonkeys.

I hope so...

Rest in Peace Caylee

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »

the perfect crime doesnt exist so keep your hopes up. you have all done one hell of a good job so far.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »

we ll see...

Yes,One good tip or one big finding will end this all in a heartbeat!!!!!

or one person on that frigging island of hell to speak up....perhaps after the cowpoops lose their case they will think about going for the reward and speak out....they are going to have to pay those attorneys one way or another!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.